343 Industries to work with "external partners" -HALO-

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@Opus_Rea-333: my post had to do with something else....don't take it personal. i just quoted and posted. it wasnt towards you directly, well not really.

@Krelian-co said:

@tymeservesfate said:
@Krelian-co said:

tl:dr but knowing tc i'm going to go with it's a lot of bs

you think i manufactured a fake article O_o? whoa boy....

no, i mean it's bs as in you only post fanboy rumors with no real base or logic as many others have pointed, when there is NEWS you can post it, but you only post rumors that seem to be in some fanboy blog.

lol, no i don't. all my threads have links, or videos, to go along with them. i just add my opinion of the topic along with them then give it to the board to discuss. none of what you just said is true.

the site i usually use is one:Xbox: The Official Magazinenot some random fanboy blog.

stop letting people program your brain with bullshit bud.

@Shewgenja said:

Much like every other Microsoft product, perhaps the next Halo will be outsourced to India.

you havent added much to this thread....at all lol.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@Opus_Rea-333: my post had to do with something else....don't take it personal. i just quoted and posted. it wasnt towards you directly, well not really.

@Krelian-co said:

@tymeservesfate said:
@Krelian-co said:

tl:dr but knowing tc i'm going to go with it's a lot of bs

you think i manufactured a fake article O_o? whoa boy....

no, i mean it's bs as in you only post fanboy rumors with no real base or logic as many others have pointed, when there is NEWS you can post it, but you only post rumors that seem to be in some fanboy blog.

lol, no i don't. all my threads have links, or videos, to go along with them. i just add my opinion of the topic along with them then give it to the board to discuss. none of what you just said is true.

the site i usually use is one:Xbox: The Official Magazinenot some random fanboy blog.

stop letting people program your brain with bullshit bud.

@Shewgenja said:

Much like every other Microsoft product, perhaps the next Halo will be outsourced to India.

you havent added much to this thread....at all lol.

"Halo 2 Anniversary is now being rumored to be releasing along with Halo 5 in this article."

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

All clear ;)

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Pretty certain Halo has always been developed this way even in the Bungie days.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#55 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@tymeservesfate: Dat ass though.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

Damn you make terrible threads.

well i do make terrible threads disappear ;} plus i caused the grand cow meltdown of 2014...so i have my little things that i do, do lol.

I LOl'd, hard.

Anyways, hope it turns out well. From my understanding, Halo community didn't really dig the last Halo. And now they have Destiny to deal with too.

they just need to not **** up the MP any more and go back to its roots. As for story, they need to actually explain who new and important characters are without telling everyone to go read the books or view the terminals.

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 stationplay_4
Member since 2014 • 444 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

well i do make terrible threads disappear ;} plus i caused the grand cow meltdown of 2014...so i have my little things that i do, do lol.

so on topic Pinkie...what do you think of this news. with Halo 2 being handled by a 3rd party studio leaving 343 to handle Halo 5 on its own make it a possibility for both IPs to be released THIS year...or no? and why?

are you talking about your meltdown in the infamous thread? lmao

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Lol. They are giving Halo 2 Anniversary to Bungie to do...............JUST KIDDING!!!!!

I can also see 343 bringing in AMD and other partners to get DX12 shinning in all of its glory for Halo 5.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By tymeservesfate

@remiks00 said:

@tymeservesfate: Dat ass though.

@stationplay_4 said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

so on topic Pinkie...what do you think of this news. with Halo 2 being handled by a 3rd party studio leaving 343 to handle Halo 5 on its own make it a possibility for both IPs to be released THIS year...or no? and why?

are you talking about your meltdown in the infamous thread? lmao

lol, my meltdown? seeing as though you asked the question you should be fine with a long explanation to make things clear for you. but yea, that's all about the way you make yourself perceive things friend. since you're a cow i guess you want it to be me that melted down, but no.

what actually happened...i came in the thread talking solely about the game and cows got angry that i was seemingly talking negatively about the game, which i really wasnt lol. i maintained my stance of just solely talking the game, cows continued to get even angrier and more spiteful. i maintained...cows got downright bitter, angry, hostile, and spiteful. to the point they were attacking anyone who talked negatively about the game like some angry pre-schoolers. the thread was then locked because cows werent even talking the game anymore, just attacking people...i hadnt even posted in the thread for some hours when it was locked :] but they were still so angry and hostile that they were just lashing out bitterly at anyone. the perceived definition of melting down basically is...someone getting so angry that they can't even compose themselves. that they're just showing anger and lashing out and attacking. that's what happened with the cows in that thread isnt it? angry, emotional, and just mad. you can go back and read it bud...but you'll just see me talking about the game, commenting on cows hissy fits, while continuing to put the game back into the discussion lol. i never lost my composure for a second.

so how in that scenario it is me that is melting down when i was the only talking about the game? the only one steering the thread towards the game, towards discussion? yes, it was my discussion and points i wanted to discuss still...but...u kno :] a group of users trying to gang up on another user and tease him isn't him melting down unless he was already melting down. but in this instance they were the ones angry and emotional...shit, they even stayed angry and emotional after i had gone for a while lol. during the whole thing instead of me getting angry, and attacking back, i just continued to initiate discussion, about the game, held my stance. my effect lasted though...many cows were melting down in there. destroying their thread, on their own. solely because they made the thread about me and became vindictive. when i wasnt posting in the thread it wouldnt get a hit for hours i noticed. when i did come back in to post, all came piling back in trying to taunt...it was interesting, peculiar, funny...but not maddening for me. i love attention...i can handle attention.

took 2 days...i waited 2 days before seriously posting in the thread. the game launched friday...i didnt post in the sticky until sunday...the thread is locked n unstickied by tuesday. 2 days.

but think what you want ;}

@Desmonic said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

I think it wouldn't be smart to release 2 halo games in a year as it would split the MP crowd.

My guess is they release Halo 2 or 3 Anniversary with Halo 5 beta/demo. That's a winning plan IMHO. All in all I'm sure Halo 5 will not debut this year and I want 343 to have all the time needed to make it epic. Fall 2015 would be 3 years dev time. That game will define the One and it has to be great.

That would the most logical approach, for sure. However considering Ubi is actually releasing two main AC games this year (yes they'll be in separate platforms, but as far as we know they are both main entries and it will end in a big marketing/consumer/ cannibalizing sales mess), so this notion of releasing Halo 2 Anni + Halo 5 isn't all that crazy.

I hope they don't, I hope they do take their time developing the game, let Halo 2 Anni come to the market on it's own (with or without a beta/demo for Halo 5) as it's still Halo and it will still manage good software sales (hardware isn't as clear, a price cut by that point in time could or could not be in effect).

We'll see. MS has been working well in these past few months, so I'm assuming they won't mess that up. As we all know all you need is one "bad swing" for a franchise to suddendly start falling to it's end, so hopefully that won't be the case.

thanks for posting Desmonic. i agree with most everything you said here too. Halo 5 and Halo2 Anni would be a nice one-two combo Xbox One this year. but also like Shawn said gamers want a polished, epic, finished product first. they want that way before getting MS hitting its goal of any release date window. hopefully lems get lucky and get both things...a great polished game that releases in 2014.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

"Halo 2 Anniversary is now being rumored to be releasing along with Halo 5 in this article."

Lol glad someone else called him out on his BS.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

Ya no way this game comes out this year

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 tymeservesfate

@PinkieWinkie said:

Lol glad someone else called him out on his BS.

you still crying Pinkie? either talk about the topic or cry somewhere else man. no one wants to experience you openly weeping lol.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@tymeservesfate: Which topic? The one full of lies you refuse to acknowledge? Lol no thanks.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tymeservesfate

@PinkieWinkie:ok, so...shut up, stop crying, and get out...smh lol.

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By stationplay_4

@tymeservesfate: didn't read lol

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By tymeservesfate

@stationplay_4 said:

@tymeservesfate: didn't read lol

then cry into ur pillow next time and not to me, lol.

that sticky was worked, what other major exclusive's sticky was locked and discarded as ruined after only 4 days of it being release. not to mention i only posted in it for 2 days smh lol.

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 stationplay_4

@tymeservesfate: write a novel on it why don't cha.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By tymeservesfate

@stationplay_4 said:

@tymeservesfate: write a novel on it why don't cha.

lol, your feelings are hurt. 4 days after release, 2 days posting, locked and discarded...it worked ;}

no sad one liner you can come up with can change that lol.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

So?