AryannaLao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 AryannaLao
Member since 2019 • 78 Posts

The 2019 World Cyber Games conducted the first-ever WCG VR Championship with Final Assault as the official game for the tournament and you can watch the game replay on Twitch and on YouTube!

The Americas Preliminary was streamed live on WCG's official Twitch and YouTube channels on May 17, 2019 at 8PM (CDT). You can watch the replay on these links:

Twitch - twitch.tv/discoverwcg
YouTube - youtu.be/4RmDZfNMvr8

The Europe Preliminary was held on May 18, 2019 at 2PM (CEST) while the APAC Preliminary was held on May 19, 2019 at 6PM (KST) You can also watch the replay on WCG's Twitch channel.

Final Assault is a World War II-themed virtual reality real-time strategy (VR RTS) multiplayer game by Phaser Lock Interactive. It involves two opposing players deploying military units with the objective of destroying the enemy on the battlefield. You can find out more about the game here.

titanraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By titanraven
Member since 2019 • 51 Posts

Been a fan of WCG since 2013 which was the last one, Suddenly after disappearing for 6 years, WCG managed to have a great comeback by adding new mobile and VR games in the competition. And I've heard that they included robot fighting tournament! Thumbs up for WCG's great comeback :)

nelmar23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nelmar23
Member since 2019 • 28 Posts

Wow, VR on WCG. I'm looking for new events on WCG and they created this VR championship. I need to watch this.

feitan14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 feitan14
Member since 2019 • 20 Posts

it's amazing how WCG will do a VR competition, Am I seeing the future of gaming?