Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@indzman said:

@i_p_daily: I was trying to be nice to you but you are not a nice guy.You Troll me daily on regular basis.Stop trolling me then moron?

Both of you are acting foolish who has the best consoles in the world. Well, let me tell you kids something, PC always wins!

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#102 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34601 Posts

@indzman said:
@Litchie said:

Yeah, for people with shit taste or a ridiculous loyalty to Sony for some reason.

Those games are really nothing special for people who don't like to suck Sony's dick.

Salty much? Your every Switch games sucks compared to PS 4. Had to say it.

No, I'm not very salty. Luckily, I'm not forced to play crappy games or I'd be very salty indeed. You bash Switch more than I bash PS4, so you "salty much?" me is pretty funny. I'm not the one worried about the Switch being popular, threatening Sony's penis and the sucking of it. That's entirely on you.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@Litchie said:
@indzman said:
@Litchie said:

Yeah, for people with shit taste or a ridiculous loyalty to Sony for some reason.

Those games are really nothing special for people who don't like to suck Sony's dick.

Salty much? Your every Switch games sucks compared to PS 4. Had to say it.

No, I'm not very salty. Luckily, I'm not forced to play crappy games or I'd be very salty indeed. You bash Switch more than I bash PS4, so you "salty much?" me is pretty funny. I'm not the one worried about the Switch being popular, threatening Sony's penis and the sucking of it. That's entirely on you.

lol you are the one saying people who got shitty taste enjoy the games i mentioned in OP. Talking about crappy games i can say same about Switch, how'd you react to that ? I never for one bash Switch good games and i praise Switch. :)

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

I died a little bit when i saw kingdom hearts 3 on there.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 indzman

@davillain- said:
@indzman said:

@i_p_daily: I was trying to be nice to you but you are not a nice guy.You Troll me daily on regular basis.Stop trolling me then moron?

Both of you are acting foolish who has the best consoles in the world. Well, let me tell you kids something, PC always wins!

You seriously need 'Lightning' to calm you down, if you understand How i mean HeHe

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@indzman: You know I love Lighting :)

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 indzman

@davillain- said:

@indzman: You know I love Lighting :)

She's your waifu and you deserve Her tottally O_O

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@knight-k said:
@charizard1605 said:
@knight-k said:

Lol, sheep thinking switch will defeat the mighty PS4.

Already happened this year :-3

Don't know about that, senpai.

Did Switch sell more than PS4 this year? Not sure but doesn't matter, Switch is still a long way from PS4 in total sales and in gaming library.

Let's see where the Switch will end when the hype inevitably dies.

Sure did!

The Switch outperformed PS4 critically and commercially this year. Who knows how next year goes? but this year, Switch took it from PS4 in PS4's strongest year so far.

I sincerely hope Switch does well. Last couple of years were boring because PS4 was dominating with no competition at all. Wii U and Xbone are (were) both fails.

Hope it makes SW more interesting too.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@indzman said:

Troll you? if speaking the truth is trolling you then you must lead a very sheltered life, because with an attitude like yours you must get corrected everyday LOL.

It was you who first initiated a conversation with me a month or so ago when I made a post in a thread, by stating that I should come to the light side in PC, and I made fun of it like I always do :)

And this thread is wrong on many fronts as half of the games you mentioned don't have release dates and will likely come in 2019/2020 at the earliest, I mean c'mon man Death Stranding in 2018 seriously??? don't get shitty if people correct you, it's the only way you will learn :)

Have a nice day :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

What a small list.

Lol at KH3 and FF7 remake, neither of which are exclusive and likely won't make 2018

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:

What a small list.

Lol at KH3 and FF7 remake, neither of which are exclusive and likely won't make 2018

Its only console competition is the switch, and well, what's coming for the switch in 2018?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain- said:
@indzman said:

Where did say that something wins??? and you wanna talk about being foolish SMH.

Calls me a kid and then proceeds to talk about Waifus, again SMH.

How about you deal with those truths :)

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#113 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9727 Posts

Don't forget about Yakuza 6.