2018 belongs to PS 4 again amongst console wars

  • 112 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

82724

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@knight-k said:

Lol, sheep thinking switch will defeat the mighty PS4.

Already happened this year :-3

Avatar image for knight-k
knight-k

2600

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2600 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@knight-k said:

Lol, sheep thinking switch will defeat the mighty PS4.

Already happened this year :-3

Don't know about that, senpai.

Did Switch sell more than PS4 this year? Not sure but doesn't matter, Switch is still a long way from PS4 in total sales and in gaming library.

Let's see where the Switch will end when the hype inevitably dies.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12844

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12844 Posts

@indzman: Sorry but Forza Horizon 4 > all of the PS4's line up for every year.

/thread

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

29292

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#54 Bread_or_Decide  Online
Member since 2007 • 29292 Posts

The following will not release in 2018.

The Last of us Part II - This is more likely to be a PS5 launch title at this point.

Detroit Become Human - MAYBE but I can see this one getting delayed until 2019.

Death Stranding - We'll def get another CGI teaser. Not actual game though. Kojima takes eons to finish games.

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Not a chance.

Final Fantasy VII Remake - Nope. 2019 maybe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

82724

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#55 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@knight-k said:
@charizard1605 said:
@knight-k said:

Lol, sheep thinking switch will defeat the mighty PS4.

Already happened this year :-3

Don't know about that, senpai.

Did Switch sell more than PS4 this year? Not sure but doesn't matter, Switch is still a long way from PS4 in total sales and in gaming library.

Let's see where the Switch will end when the hype inevitably dies.

Sure did!

The Switch outperformed PS4 critically and commercially this year. Who knows how next year goes? but this year, Switch took it from PS4 in PS4's strongest year so far.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

38512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 38512 Posts

It doesn't matter what console wins, PC always wins!!!

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

29292

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Bread_or_Decide  Online
Member since 2007 • 29292 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

I will bet Switch will take next year again.

CAVEAT: Unless TLOU2 launches next year (it won't)

The only thing working against the switch is that it will be hard to top 2017. A port of Smash Bros will help. If that pokemon game can land it will be megaton.

I'm personally excited for yoshi and kirby on switch.

Avatar image for GameboyTroy
GameboyTroy

9162

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#58 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9162 Posts

2018 looks good for the PS4..

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19854

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#59 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19854 Posts

@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@indzman: Kingdom Hearts 3 is NOT exclusive!

All i know its not coming to Switch LOL

You said you'd be a retard if you played "Kiddie" games like Super Mario Odyssey, yet you have no problem playing Kingdom Hearts? Hypocrite much?

Avatar image for kruugh
Kruugh

111

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#60 Kruugh
Member since 2017 • 111 Posts

Any Year will always be PC year in my eyes!!!!

I love you, PC!

Avatar image for tigerbalm
Tigerbalm

1093

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#61 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1093 Posts

Another great year to own a PS4.

Avatar image for appariti0n
appariti0n

2810

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#62 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 2810 Posts

@indzman: LOL. You really think death stranding will be released next year?

Avatar image for ellos
ellos

2088

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#63 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2088 Posts

Out of that list Death stranding and TLOUS 2 will not be out in 2018. So maybe we are looking at unconfirmed collabs Fromsoftware eh DMC5 perhaps exclusive but with a pc release at some point and maybe Ghost of tsushima for 2018. After that It will depend on how the mighty nintendo keeps up the releases.

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#64 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@indzman: Kingdom Hearts 3 is NOT exclusive!

All i know its not coming to Switch LOL

You said you'd be a retard if you played "Kiddie" games like Super Mario Odyssey, yet you have no problem playing Kingdom Hearts? Hypocrite much?

SMG dosen't've Udata Hikaru singing Simple and Clean. BEST VIDEO GAME OST EVER, Period. Kingdom Hearts OST alone shits on any Mario. Then Disney + Sora > Mario. Disney is more attractive to mass than any retarded manchild with moustache.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19854

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#65  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19854 Posts

@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@indzman: Kingdom Hearts 3 is NOT exclusive!

All i know its not coming to Switch LOL

You said you'd be a retard if you played "Kiddie" games like Super Mario Odyssey, yet you have no problem playing Kingdom Hearts? Hypocrite much?

SMG dosen't've Udata Hikaru singing Simple and Clean. BEST VIDEO GAME OST EVER, Period. Kingdom Hearts OST alone shits on any Mario. Then Disney + Sora > Mario. Disney is more attractive to mass than any retarded manchild with moustache.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Enjoy playing your kiddie game then, Just because Kingdom Hearts has a trash J-Pop singer doesn't mean shit, nor proves why KH isn't Kiddie because it is! You bitch that Super Mario is kiddie, but so is Disney. You have yet addressed your hypocritical stance on playing games like Kingdom Hearts and refuse to play a game like Super Mario Odyssey.

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#66 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@indzman: Kingdom Hearts 3 is NOT exclusive!

All i know its not coming to Switch LOL

You said you'd be a retard if you played "Kiddie" games like Super Mario Odyssey, yet you have no problem playing Kingdom Hearts? Hypocrite much?

SMG dosen't've Udata Hikaru singing Simple and Clean. BEST VIDEO GAME OST EVER, Period. Kingdom Hearts OST alone shits on any Mario. Then Disney + Sora > Mario. Disney is more attractive to mass than any retarded manchild with moustache.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Enjoy playing your kiddie game then

Of Course i will play. KH > Pokemon, Mario,

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#67 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@indzman: Kingdom Hearts 3 is NOT exclusive!

All i know its not coming to Switch LOL

You said you'd be a retard if you played "Kiddie" games like Super Mario Odyssey, yet you have no problem playing Kingdom Hearts? Hypocrite much?

SMG dosen't've Udata Hikaru singing Simple and Clean. BEST VIDEO GAME OST EVER, Period. Kingdom Hearts OST alone shits on any Mario. Then Disney + Sora > Mario. Disney is more attractive to mass than any retarded manchild with moustache.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Enjoy playing your kiddie game then, Just because Kingdom Hearts has a trash J-Pop singer doesn't mean shit, nor proves why KH isn't Kiddie because it is! You bitch that Super Mario is kiddie, but so is Disney. You have yet addressed your hypocritical stance on playing games like Kingdom Hearts and refuse to play a game like Super Mario Odyssey.

Udata Hikaru is more beautiful and talented than your g.f's tho.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#68 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@indzman: Sorry but Forza Horizon 4 > all of the PS4's line up for every year.

/thread

You are doomed XD

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19854

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#69 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19854 Posts

@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:

SMG dosen't've Udata Hikaru singing Simple and Clean. BEST VIDEO GAME OST EVER, Period. Kingdom Hearts OST alone shits on any Mario. Then Disney + Sora > Mario. Disney is more attractive to mass than any retarded manchild with moustache.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Enjoy playing your kiddie game then, Just because Kingdom Hearts has a trash J-Pop singer doesn't mean shit, nor proves why KH isn't Kiddie because it is! You bitch that Super Mario is kiddie, but so is Disney. You have yet addressed your hypocritical stance on playing games like Kingdom Hearts and refuse to play a game like Super Mario Odyssey.

Udata Hikaru is more beautiful and talented than your g.f's tho.

At least I have a girlfriend, unlike you! HA!

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#70 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:

SMG dosen't've Udata Hikaru singing Simple and Clean. BEST VIDEO GAME OST EVER, Period. Kingdom Hearts OST alone shits on any Mario. Then Disney + Sora > Mario. Disney is more attractive to mass than any retarded manchild with moustache.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Enjoy playing your kiddie game then, Just because Kingdom Hearts has a trash J-Pop singer doesn't mean shit, nor proves why KH isn't Kiddie because it is! You bitch that Super Mario is kiddie, but so is Disney. You have yet addressed your hypocritical stance on playing games like Kingdom Hearts and refuse to play a game like Super Mario Odyssey.

Udata Hikaru is more beautiful and talented than your g.f's tho.

At least I have a girlfriend, unlike you! HA!

How would i be sure of it? You don't show her pic with you besides her. Atleast i'm being Honest i've no one.

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19854

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#71 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19854 Posts

@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:

SMG dosen't've Udata Hikaru singing Simple and Clean. BEST VIDEO GAME OST EVER, Period. Kingdom Hearts OST alone shits on any Mario. Then Disney + Sora > Mario. Disney is more attractive to mass than any retarded manchild with moustache.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Enjoy playing your kiddie game then, Just because Kingdom Hearts has a trash J-Pop singer doesn't mean shit, nor proves why KH isn't Kiddie because it is! You bitch that Super Mario is kiddie, but so is Disney. You have yet addressed your hypocritical stance on playing games like Kingdom Hearts and refuse to play a game like Super Mario Odyssey.

Udata Hikaru is more beautiful and talented than your g.f's tho.

At least I have a girlfriend, unlike you! HA!

How would i be sure of it? You don't show her pic with you besides her. Atleast i'm being Honest i've no one.

Well then, don't compare my GF, that you haven't seen, to some random J-Pop star that you have never gone out with!

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#72 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

Enjoy playing your kiddie game then, Just because Kingdom Hearts has a trash J-Pop singer doesn't mean shit, nor proves why KH isn't Kiddie because it is! You bitch that Super Mario is kiddie, but so is Disney. You have yet addressed your hypocritical stance on playing games like Kingdom Hearts and refuse to play a game like Super Mario Odyssey.

Udata Hikaru is more beautiful and talented than your g.f's tho.

At least I have a girlfriend, unlike you! HA!

How would i be sure of it? You don't show her pic with you besides her. Atleast i'm being Honest i've no one.

Well then, don't compare my GF, that you haven't seen, to some random J-Pop star that you have never gone out with!

You called my e waifu trash i had to retaliate

Avatar image for FireEmblem_Man
FireEmblem_Man

19854

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#73 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 19854 Posts

@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:

Udata Hikaru is more beautiful and talented than your g.f's tho.

At least I have a girlfriend, unlike you! HA!

How would i be sure of it? You don't show her pic with you besides her. Atleast i'm being Honest i've no one.

Well then, don't compare my GF, that you haven't seen, to some random J-Pop star that you have never gone out with!

You called my e waifu trash i had to retaliate

Can't be your e-waifu when she's already married to an Italian Bartender

Avatar image for aigis
aigis

7354

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 0

#74 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7354 Posts

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#75 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@indzman said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

At least I have a girlfriend, unlike you! HA!

How would i be sure of it? You don't show her pic with you besides her. Atleast i'm being Honest i've no one.

Well then, don't compare my GF, that you haven't seen, to some random J-Pop star that you have never gone out with!

You called my e waifu trash i had to retaliate

Can't be your e-waifu when she's already married to an Italian Bartender

Who says she can't be my e waifu in my dreams even if she's married in real life? Talk sense :P

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12844

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#76 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12844 Posts

@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:

@indzman: Sorry but Forza Horizon 4 > all of the PS4's line up for every year.

/thread

You are doomed XD

Better to be doomed than bored to death watching Sony's movie games.

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#77 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:

@indzman: Sorry but Forza Horizon 4 > all of the PS4's line up for every year.

/thread

You are doomed XD

Better to be doomed than bored to death watching Sony's movie games.

Booo

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#78 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

PS4 are dominate.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12844

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#79 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12844 Posts

@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:

@indzman: Sorry but Forza Horizon 4 > all of the PS4's line up for every year.

/thread

You are doomed XD

Better to be doomed than bored to death watching Sony's movie games.

Booo

When I watch movies I like popcorn, and with the amount of movie games Sony has I would be that fat from eating so much of it :(

Avatar image for dagubot
dagubot

1407

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#80 dagubot
Member since 2017 • 1407 Posts

@navyguy21 said:
@indzman said:
@navyguy21 said:
@indzman said:
@navyguy21 said:

We go through this crap every year, and every year tons of games get delayed.

Please stop.

A HZD fan disagreeing with this? LOL

Disagreeing with what? Your opinion?

I cant debate that, my point was that end of year "next year owns for my system of choice" threads are commonplace and annoying because tons of games on those lists get delayed.

Happens every year

Also, HZD is amazing lol

Oh ok, thought you were against PS 4 inspite being a HZD fan lol.

No lol, not against PS4, not a rabid fanboy either lol.

Recently sold my PS4 and XB1S and went with just PS4 Pro and PC.

Thought about X1X instead of Pro but I just bought a 1080ti and I prefer to play at 60fps

This is what I did...lol. Without buying the Playstation 4 Pro that is...

I've owned the Switch, Playstation 4, and Xbox One in the past and sold them. Ultimately decided to give the Xbox One X a try and it was pretty cool and I'm a sucker for HDR. A week later it was giving me issues on restarting the console; it would freeze. I just boxed it up and returned it to Amazon. Went back to PC gaming and scored myself a 1080ti SC2 Hybrid. Now I solely game on my PC in native 4K at 60 frames. I love it!

I do plan on possibly picking up a Playstation 4 Pro though next year. I'm waiting on E3 and see what Sony has in store for new hardware. I believe PC & PS4 is a great combo or PC & Switch for those who are a fan of Nintendo.

Avatar image for UssjTrunks
UssjTrunks

11299

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#81 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

Spiderman - lol

God of War - Good game

The Last of us Part II - Movie game

Detroit Become Human - Movie game

Death Stranding - Never heard of it

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Kids game

Days Gone - Never heard of it

Final Fantasy VII Remake - lol

Shadow of the Colossus PS 4 port - lol

Avatar image for Sgt_Crow
Sgt_Crow

6097

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#82  Edited By Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6097 Posts

@knight-k: It’s already beaten mighty PS4 this year, might as well grab next year too lol.

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#83 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@UssjTrunks said:

Spiderman - lol

God of War - Good game

The Last of us Part II - Movie game

Detroit Become Human - Movie game

Death Stranding - Never heard of it

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Kids game

Days Gone - Never heard of it

Final Fantasy VII Remake - lol

Shadow of the Colossus PS 4 port - lol

Thing is you are a lol LOL

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#84 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:

@indzman: Sorry but Forza Horizon 4 > all of the PS4's line up for every year.

/thread

You are doomed XD

Better to be doomed than bored to death watching Sony's movie games.

Booo

When I watch movies I like popcorn, and with the amount of movie games Sony has I would be that fat from eating so much of it :(

BUT You are already fat from playing all those X1X titles sitting in your comfort couch, don't deny it :P

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12844

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#85 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12844 Posts

@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:

You are doomed XD

Better to be doomed than bored to death watching Sony's movie games.

Booo

When I watch movies I like popcorn, and with the amount of movie games Sony has I would be that fat from eating so much of it :(

BUT You are already fat from playing all those X1X titles sitting in your comfort couch, don't deny it :P

I wish that were true, but work makes sure I don't game as much as I used to, and as I don't have much time the time I do have is to play games not watch them.

Half of those movies you mentioned won't come to theatres, I mean console until 2019 :P

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#86 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:

Better to be doomed than bored to death watching Sony's movie games.

Booo

When I watch movies I like popcorn, and with the amount of movie games Sony has I would be that fat from eating so much of it :(

BUT You are already fat from playing all those X1X titles sitting in your comfort couch, don't deny it :P

I wish that were true, but work makes sure I don't game as much as I used to, and as I don't have much time the time I do have is to play games not watch them.

Half of those movies you mentioned won't come to theatres, I mean console until 2019 :P

Even if some those comes in 2019, what you lemmings got to brag about? nada. Some of your games like Crackdown 3 , Sea of Theives are going to release on better version PC as well.

You lems are finished in gaming buisness sorry to say. There's still time to switch loyalty to any of other as Sheep, Hermits or Cow.

Avatar image for CTR360
CTR360

8730

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#87  Edited By CTR360
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

I will bet Switch will take next year again.

CAVEAT: Unless TLOU2 launches next year (it won't)

Switch dont have killer up games next year ps4 win easily GOW>>all switch games next year

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12844

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#88 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12844 Posts

@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:

Booo

When I watch movies I like popcorn, and with the amount of movie games Sony has I would be that fat from eating so much of it :(

BUT You are already fat from playing all those X1X titles sitting in your comfort couch, don't deny it :P

I wish that were true, but work makes sure I don't game as much as I used to, and as I don't have much time the time I do have is to play games not watch them.

Half of those movies you mentioned won't come to theatres, I mean console until 2019 :P

Even if some those comes in 2019, what you lemmings got to brag about? nada. Some of your games like Crackdown 3 , Sea of Theives are going to release on better version PC as well.

You lems are finished in gaming buisness sorry to say. There's still time to switch loyalty to any of other as Sheep, Hermits or Cow.

Avatar image for scatteh316
scatteh316

10259

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#89  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10259 Posts

3 New AAAE's IP's in that list...... 4 if you include Spiderman..... More then Xbox has had for years.

Avatar image for navyguy21
navyguy21

15268

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#90 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 15268 Posts

@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:

Booo

When I watch movies I like popcorn, and with the amount of movie games Sony has I would be that fat from eating so much of it :(

BUT You are already fat from playing all those X1X titles sitting in your comfort couch, don't deny it :P

I wish that were true, but work makes sure I don't game as much as I used to, and as I don't have much time the time I do have is to play games not watch them.

Half of those movies you mentioned won't come to theatres, I mean console until 2019 :P

Even if some those comes in 2019, what you lemmings got to brag about? nada. Some of your games like Crackdown 3 , Sea of Theives are going to release on better version PC as well.

You lems are finished in gaming buisness sorry to say. There's still time to switch loyalty to any of other as Sheep, Hermits or Cow.

See, this is what i was referring to by blindly following a platform.

Why does your hype and excitement for PS4 have to mean demeaning and bashing others?

Its so childish.

Xbox will have games, it doesnt matter if they are on PC.

Like i said earlier, i went with upgrading to 1080ti vs XB1X but guess what, I still want to play MS first party games. I still have an xbox account, I still get live discounts.

Being on PC isnt a bad thing, its a good thing for MS and its first party (even if there are few of them)

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

24463

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#91  Edited By Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 24463 Posts

Yeah, for people with shit taste or a ridiculous loyalty to Sony for some reason.
Those games are really nothing special for people who don't like to suck Sony's dick.

Avatar image for Dogmatic923
Dogmatic923

734

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#92 Dogmatic923
Member since 2006 • 734 Posts

I've owned and sold a PS4 this gen already there's nothing on your little list that makes me jelly. I now play soley on an XBX with over 250 games in my library. When considering strictly a PS4 vs XBX situation were getting PUBG, State of Decay 2, that little pirate game, better multiplates, etc. Hell, If I had to I'd trade everyone of those games you listed just for State of Decay 2. However, I get it though, you Cows got your games and we got ours. Just cause you guys got a longer list of exclusives doest mean you automatically win.

IMHO, XB has the quality exclusives while you Cows have the quanity. It's like you have a choice to bring a unit of 100 peasents to capture a fort or you can bring 50 geared out Delta Force soilders with you. You PS4 players exclusive line up is repelet with games I wouldn't even make my worse enemy to play. They are cringe worthy and embarrassing.

To be fair though there are fans and followers of ideas and things that are ridiculous. For example, recently flat earths believers organized a big ralley from people all around the globe. When one of them was asked why they believed she responded "I did my own scientific test," the reporter asked, "like what?" She responded, "by taking a long string to the beach, and lining it up with the horizon. The horizon did not curve and was lined up with the straight, long string. Therefore, the earth is flat."

I'm not going to hate on your preferences Cows, but when you declare that you automatically win 2018 system wars because of merely a longer list of crap exclusives, your scientific method is as sound as that flat earth believer.

Avatar image for pop2
pop2

14

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#93  Edited By pop2
Member since 2017 • 14 Posts

Don't forget dragon quest XI . i hope it would be big seller for PS4 and Switch

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#94 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@navyguy21 said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:

When I watch movies I like popcorn, and with the amount of movie games Sony has I would be that fat from eating so much of it :(

BUT You are already fat from playing all those X1X titles sitting in your comfort couch, don't deny it :P

I wish that were true, but work makes sure I don't game as much as I used to, and as I don't have much time the time I do have is to play games not watch them.

Half of those movies you mentioned won't come to theatres, I mean console until 2019 :P

Even if some those comes in 2019, what you lemmings got to brag about? nada. Some of your games like Crackdown 3 , Sea of Theives are going to release on better version PC as well.

You lems are finished in gaming buisness sorry to say. There's still time to switch loyalty to any of other as Sheep, Hermits or Cow.

See, this is what i was referring to by blindly following a platform.

Why does your hype and excitement for PS4 have to mean demeaning and bashing others?

Its so childish.

Xbox will have games, it doesnt matter if they are on PC.

Like i said earlier, i went with upgrading to 1080ti vs XB1X but guess what, I still want to play MS first party games. I still have an xbox account, I still get live discounts.

Being on PC isnt a bad thing, its a good thing for MS and its first party (even if there are few of them)

If you guys wish to hold onto a dying console , be my guest as its your money and many of you prefer playing on console over PC. For us practical gamers PC is best platform to play Xbox games, PC Exclusives.Amongst consoles Switch or PS 4 is the best bet as of now to upgrade.

I'm not spending a nickel on Xbox Anymore but go on upgrading my PC instead for future.

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#95  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:

BUT You are already fat from playing all those X1X titles sitting in your comfort couch, don't deny it :P

I wish that were true, but work makes sure I don't game as much as I used to, and as I don't have much time the time I do have is to play games not watch them.

Half of those movies you mentioned won't come to theatres, I mean console until 2019 :P

Even if some those comes in 2019, what you lemmings got to brag about? nada. Some of your games like Crackdown 3 , Sea of Theives are going to release on better version PC as well.

You lems are finished in gaming buisness sorry to say. There's still time to switch loyalty to any of other as Sheep, Hermits or Cow.

Poking me every post every day with bashing PS 4 is not helping you. I'm playing all the best Xbox One games plus PC games while you are stuck with Xbox One games. Saying this for your good only, ditch Xbox One and go for a PC upgrade atleast. You will enjoy PC as well as Xbox one titles in full glory. 600$ rig will suffice just fine.

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#96  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@Litchie said:

Yeah, for people with shit taste or a ridiculous loyalty to Sony for some reason.

Those games are really nothing special for people who don't like to suck Sony's dick.

Salty much? Your every Switch games sucks compared to PS 4. Had to say it.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

12844

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#97 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 12844 Posts

@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:
@i_p_daily said:
@indzman said:

BUT You are already fat from playing all those X1X titles sitting in your comfort couch, don't deny it :P

I wish that were true, but work makes sure I don't game as much as I used to, and as I don't have much time the time I do have is to play games not watch them.

Half of those movies you mentioned won't come to theatres, I mean console until 2019 :P

Even if some those comes in 2019, what you lemmings got to brag about? nada. Some of your games like Crackdown 3 , Sea of Theives are going to release on better version PC as well.

You lems are finished in gaming buisness sorry to say. There's still time to switch loyalty to any of other as Sheep, Hermits or Cow.

Poking me every post every day with bashing PS 4 is not helping you. I'm playing all the best Xbox One games plus PC games while you are stuck with Xbox One games. Saying this for your good only, ditch Xbox One and go for a PC upgrade atleast. You will enjoy PC as well as Xbox one titles in full glory. 600$ rig will suffice just fine.

You talk shit so I will make fun of you, that's how SW works, don't want people to make fun of you then stop with the stupid threads, problem solved and you're welcome.

You're the one who keeps telling me to join the light side, it's not my fault that you have issues when people enjoy their Xbox's, maybe you should see someone to help you overcome that..

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

35357

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#98 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35357 Posts

Lolol, not even close....

Firstly, Mighty RDR2 will be like an Exclusive when played on Mighty X1X MonsterBox along with all the other big AAA Multi's.

Halo 6

Sea of Thieves

State of Decay 2

Crackdown 3

Those title alone blows the Bore Poo outta the water. :P

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

38512

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#99  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 38512 Posts

This thread got derail so bad, it isn't funny XD

SW isn't trying anymore :(

Edit: I made it to 26000 Post!!!!

Avatar image for indzman
indzman

27736

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#100 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@i_p_daily: I was trying to be nice to you but you are not a nice guy.You Troll me daily on regular basis.Stop trolling me then moron?