Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#201 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@quadknight said:
@Black96Z said:
@quadknight said:

Lems contradict themselves and fall over themselves when they try to make list wars. They list PC/Xbone games as "exclusives" at the same time claiming PC/PS4 are multiplats. Pick one lems, you can't have it both ways, you're owning yourselves lol.

It doesnt matter if your purchase is for xbox or pc because the profits still go to the same place. They are exclusive to MS.

Do the PS exclusives that are available on pc put any profit into MS's pocket?

and how does this concern me as a gamer? The fact is that if I want to play any game I want to play on the Bone on a PC with better settings and graphics making the Xbone a redundant machine. I can't do the same thing with PS4, I need a PS4 to play PS4's exclusives. The so called exclusive games on the XBone aren't exclusive.

Dude, and you thought I was a crazy troll. Your experienced trolling makes me look like a noob :) I love it!

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By SaintSatan
Member since 2003 • 1986 Posts

And another great exclusive today. Also if it's on PC as well like Nier and Halo Wars I still consider them to be exclusive as do like 99% of gaming journalism websites.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#203  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@i_p_daily:

We aren't talking here about who will play those games and who played them and that's not the point. This is the the thread about how many exclusives some console has. And that's the only point of this thread.

Black96Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Black96Z
Member since 2007 • 954 Posts

@quadknight said:
@Black96Z said:
@quadknight said:

Lems contradict themselves and fall over themselves when they try to make list wars. They list PC/Xbone games as "exclusives" at the same time claiming PC/PS4 are multiplats. Pick one lems, you can't have it both ways, you're owning yourselves lol.

It doesnt matter if your purchase is for xbox or pc because the profits still go to the same place. They are exclusive to MS.

Do the PS exclusives that are available on pc put any profit into MS's pocket?

and how does this concern me as a gamer? The fact is that if I want to play any game I want to play on the Bone on a PC with better settings and graphics making the Xbone a redundant machine. I can't do the same thing with PS4, I need a PS4 to play PS4's exclusives. The so called exclusive games on the XBone aren't exclusive.

The gaming industry isnt about you! It is about everyone. And you didnt even answer the question. Xbox can do whatever they want with their games because it is their games! By making them available on pc just expands to a larger crowd. Same thing with Sony allowing their games to be available on pc through streaming or whatever. It is Sony's games and they can do whatever they want to with tham. If sony wanted to they could allow their services be available on xbox...but we know they wont. Also bring the pc argument into it is stupid. Most Xbox players are still going to play games on xbox. Parents arent going to spend 1k to 2k on a gaming pc for their kids. Not everyone has the knowledge to build a pc. Or wants too.

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#205 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@PinchySkree said:
@Jag85 said:
@mowgly1 said:

@PinchySkree:

• Gravity Rush 2: 0.24m
  • Yakuza 0: 0.36m
  • Tales of Berseria: 0.45m
  • Ni-oh: 0.65m
  • Horizon:Zero Dawn: 2.84m
  • NBA The Show 17: 0.77m
  • Persona 5: 0.89m

Nioh is over a million, Horizon over 3. Are those numbers from VGChartz?

Yes, those numbers are clearly from VGChartz, making those numbers worthless.

Right but you wouldn't post the "real" numbers either because they are just as shit and still prove my point.

Some of those numbers are far below the official numbers known so far. For example, Yakuza 0 sold over 500,000. Nioh sold over 1 million. Persona 5 sold over 1.5 million. Horizon sold over 3 million.

Yes those numbers are still bad, go on.

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 SaintSatan

@mowgly1 said:

@i_p_daily:

We aren't talking here about who will play those games and who played them and that's not the point. This is the the thread about how many exclusives some console has. And that's the only point of this thread.

It's not just about how many, but also the quality of them. All of the PS4 exclusives have been great this year.

NeonicTrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By NeonicTrash
Member since 2010 • 549 Posts

@putaspongeon said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

@saintsatan: I see 6 Japanese games.

Plus Xbox has many games not available on PS4. Plus it plays every other game far superior to any other console! Xbox One X is the most powerful console in history.

Many? Like 15 all generation maybe???

None of which are that good and multiple being forza.

http://gematsu.com/exclusives/xbox-one

Focus on brown and red links, those games aren't on PS4. A lot more than 15. Your personal opinion of those games is irrelevant, especially when I doubt you've played any of them. They're on X1 and not PS4.

DrRollinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By DrRollinstein
Member since 2016 • 1163 Posts

@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:

@putaspongeon: lol why do you keep posting multiplatform games? Lol

Why do you keep making lies to damage control for xbox one?

A game being on the Ps3 or Vita means it is not a Ps4 exclusive. Thats how it works. And this entire thread is Xbox One vs Ps4, not Ps3 and vita. And stating that none of the Xbox exclusives are good is straight fanboyism. Even those multiple Forza games are widely celebrated by anyone who has ever enjoyed a racing game.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#209 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@saintsatan said:

Why is Microsoft making a new console with no games? I'm thinking of selling my Xbox One. I haven't turned it on a single time this year (no joke).

Probably because it already has over 1100 XBox One games and over 370 B/C XBox 360 games that can be played on it. They there is the XGP for just $10 a month. 100 games to play on it for anyone who buys the XB1X for the first time. If you haven't turned on your XBox One this year, that's your probably. I turn mine on every week to play games, watch Netflix, check out Twitch & Mixer videos. Too bad for you.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 blackace

@Nike_Air said:

Xbone is getting completely annihilated in library versus the PS4 so far. 70 + Metacritic retail games

• Persona 5
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • NieR Automata
  • Nioh
  • Zero Escape
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
  • Yakuza 0
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Wipeout Omega Collection
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
  • Danganronpa 1-2 Reload
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Toukiden 2
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Samurai Warriors Spirit of Sanada
  • Atelier Firis
  • Star Trek Bridge Crew
  • Farpoint
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer

Phil Spencer is a clown. There's no hope for the Xbone against the PS4 this year. Shut it down. Pack it up. Go home Xflop.

If Microsoft could get this many 3rd party American companies to make exclusives for the XBox One, they would be in good shape More then 1/2 of these games are from 3rd party Japanese developers who decided they didn't want to support the American game console 100%.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#211  Edited By PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@drrollinstein said:
@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:

A game being on the Ps3 or Vita means it is not a Ps4 exclusive. Thats how it works. And this entire thread is Xbox One vs Ps4, not Ps3 and vita. And stating that none of the Xbox exclusives are good is straight fanboyism. Even those multiple Forza games are widely celebrated by anyone who has ever enjoyed a racing game.

Nah, it's just nitpicking or xbox one doesn't have a single exclusive since halo 5. But yeah, a game that is on ps3/vita means that it's on the same family of platforms while one being on pc is literally a competing platform.

They aren't good.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 PutASpongeOn

@blackace said:
@Nike_Air said:

Xbone is getting completely annihilated in library versus the PS4 so far. 70 + Metacritic retail games

• Persona 5
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • NieR Automata
  • Nioh
  • Zero Escape
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
  • Yakuza 0
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Danganronpa 1-2 Reload
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Toukiden 2
  • Atelier Firis
  • Star Trek Bridge Crew
  • Farpoint
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer

Phil Spencer is a clown. There's no hope for the Xbone against the PS4 this year. Shut it down. Pack it up. Go home Xflop.

If Microsoft could get this many 3rd party American companies to make exclusives for the XBox One, they would be in good shape More then 1/2 of these games are from 3rd party Japanese developers who decided they didn't want to support the American game console 100%.

1) Japan is a better country for video games

2) PS4 has the player base where that won't happen in the US

Xbox One just doesn't sell in asia.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@NeonicTrash said:
@putaspongeon said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Plus Xbox has many games not available on PS4. Plus it plays every other game far superior to any other console! Xbox One X is the most powerful console in history.

Focus on brown and red links, those games aren't on PS4. A lot more than 15. Your personal opinion of those games is irrelevant, especially when I doubt you've played any of them. They're on X1 and not PS4.

Brown aren't exclusive.

My opinion isn't relevant? Hard numbers prove me right.

There is only more than 5 exclusives if you count shovelware trash.

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 SaintSatan

@blackace: I think you're missing the entire topic of this thread. We're talking about exclusives, mostly recent ones. There are none on Xbox One. Like literally one the entire year and it's not even a good one. Then upcoming we have Forza and Crackdown as the AAA exclusives. Xbox is pretty much dead as far as exclusives go. What's the point in owning an XB1 over a PS4 anymore?

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 PutASpongeOn

@kvally said:
@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:

So you don't have a reason as to why you keep posting multiplatform titles? That's fine if you don't have a reason, but just know your credibility is non-existent here.

Because I'm not posting multplat, you just are such a fail troll/fanboy that you go "lol Nioh isn't exclusive"

DrRollinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By DrRollinstein
Member since 2016 • 1163 Posts

@putaspongeon said:
@drrollinstein said:
@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:

Nah, it's just nitpicking or xbox one doesn't have a single exclusive since halo 5. But yeah, a game that is on ps3/vita means that it's on the same family of platforms while one being on pc is literally a competing platform.

They aren't good.

Having to own an entirely different sony console means it isnt a Ps4 exclusive. That isnt hard to understand. I cant play my vita or Ps3 games on my Ps4. Therefor they arent exclusives to the Ps4. My Ps3 of J Stars wont play on my ps4.

And really, saying Forza is bad is objectively wrong. Its widely regarded as the best current racing series.

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 SaintSatan

@drrollinstein: Sure Forza is good but as an exclusive it's nothing to get excited over. It's basically the same thing every two years. Microsoft needs some new IP's instead of shitting out nothing but ho-hum sequels. Halo, Gears, Forza, ect are all getting pretty stale in my opinion.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#218 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69360 Posts

@saintsatan: Ori is new IP as was Sunset Overdrive howeve Sony fans are excited for God of War 5 and Last Of Us 2. Let's not pretend that stagnation exist solely on one side.Who am I kidding logic is not the driving force here.

NeonicTrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By NeonicTrash

@putaspongeon said:
@NeonicTrash said:
@putaspongeon said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Brown aren't exclusive.

They are console exclusives, exclusive to Xbox. They're not on PS4 or a Nintendo console. The person you quoted said there are many games on Xbox that aren't on PS4. All games in that list in brown are not on PS4. These are all indisputable hard facts you try to dismiss to strengthen your argument. It's easy to surmise you weren't even aware just how many games there are on Xbox that aren't on PS4. There are a lot more than 15, you are simply wrong.

Your opinions of these games is irrelevant, because you can provide no first hand experience playing them. There are people who've bought and enjoyed every single one of those games, and in terms of sheer numbers, regardless of subjective quality, they exist. They are games that a console player can only play on an Xbox.

Basing your entire worldview and opinions on Metacritic groupthink or top selling charts only for games or any media is incredibly ignorant and narrow minded, and not a viewpoint to be taken seriously with any credibility.

There are a ton of great games on that list that aren't shovelware. PS4 has its share of shovelware indies as well

None of these are shovelware and I didn't include everything I could've. Note, the list is longer than 15 titles.

dead rising 3+4

Forza/Horizon/Gears are the obvious 1st party AAA everyone knows

project spark

quantum break

rare replay

recore

ryse

screamride

state of decay

sunset overdrive

titanfall

candleman

castle crashers remastered

cities skylines

clockwork tales

crimson dragon

d4: dark dreams dont die

deathtrap: world of van helsing

everspace

fallout shelter

killer instinct

massive chalice

max the curse of brotherhood

Ori

phantom dust

sheltered

slime rancher

thimbleweed park

voodoo vince

Also nobody had any counter to my previous post in this thread which pointed out MS announced more than Sony at E3 for 2017 forthcoming exclusives.

Playstation was frontloaded this year with predominantly Japanese developed games...accepted, and MS has more of their lineup coming during the 2nd half of the year. These are different lineups for different tastes. One not being like the other shouldn't devalue the other lineup if your a person who enjoys games moreso than what hardware they're running on. I can appreciate Playstation and Xbox exclusives without having to diminish the other.

This is only one year in this whole long gen. It is well known that big games like Fable Legends and Scalebound didn't pan out. MS has had to do some 1st party resetting to develop new games, which takes years. If you think there aren't new MS 1st parties on the way the next 1-3 years you are kidding yourself.

With X1X likely being forward compatible, I'm not even sure where you draw the line as this gen ending for MS. Even if it's when there are no more games for base X1, X1 will have amassed a great exclusive library that is different to what Sony or Nintendo have offered the last 8+ years, and that's a good thing for gamers.

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#220 Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts

Persona 5 alone defeats the entire Xbox One library.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 PutASpongeOn

@NeonicTrash said:
@putaspongeon said:
@NeonicTrash said:
@putaspongeon said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Brown aren't exclusive.

They are console exclusives, exclusive to Xbox. They're not on PS4 or a Nintendo console. The person you quoted said there are many games on Xbox that aren't on PS4. All games in that list in brown are not on PS4. These are all indisputable hard facts you try to dismiss to strengthen your argument. It's easy to surmise you weren't even aware just how many games there are on Xbox that aren't on PS4. There are a lot more than 15, you are simply wrong.

Your opinions of these games is irrelevant, because you can provide no first hand experience playing them. There are people who've bought and enjoyed every single one of those games, and in terms of sheer numbers, regardless of subjective quality, they exist. They are games that a console player can only play on an Xbox.

Basing your entire worldview and opinions on Metacritic groupthink or top selling charts only for games or any media is incredibly ignorant and narrow minded, and not a viewpoint to be taken seriously with any credibility.

There are a ton of great games on that list that aren't shovelware. PS4 has its share of shovelware indies as well

None of these are shovelware and I didn't include everything I could've. Note, the list is longer than 15 titles.

dead rising 3+4

project spark

quantum break

rare replay

recore

ryse

screamride

state of decay

sunset overdrive

titanfall

candleman

cities skylines

clockwork tales

crimson dragon

everspace

fallout shelter

killer instinct

massive chalice

Ori

phantom dust

sheltered

slime rancher

thimbleweed park

voodoo vince

Also nobody had any counter to my previous post in this thread which pointed out MS announced more than Sony at E3 for 2017 forthcoming exclusives.

Playstation was frontloaded this year with predominantly Japanese developed games...accepted, and MS has more of their lineup coming during the 2nd half of the year. These are different lineups for different tastes. One not being like the other shouldn't devalue the other lineup if your a person who enjoys games moreso than what hardware they're running on. I can appreciate Playstation and Xbox exclusives without having to diminish the other.

This is only one year in this whole long gen. It is well known that big games like Fable Legends and Scalebound didn't pan out. MS has had to do some 1st party resetting to develop new games, which takes years. If you think there aren't new MS 1st parties on the way the next 1-3 years you are kidding yourself.

With X1X likely being forward compatible, I'm not even sure where you draw the line as this gen ending for MS. Even if it's when there are no more games for base X1, X1 will have amassed a great exclusive library that is different to what Sony or Nintendo have offered the last 8+ years, and that's a good thing for gamers.

1) If it's on pc, it's not exclusive, I'll count xbox 360/xbox one exclusives but not pc ones

2) I can play any of those games on pc, I've seen the gematsu lists for all the systems, I use them often.

I suppose only your opinion matters right? IS that the bullshit you're pedaling?

All of these games have like 50's to 60's on metacritic, you aren't tricking anyone by saying they are good games.

So many pc exclusives on your list :)

Anyway Phantom Dust isn't a remake, it's not even a remaster, it's a lazy ass port that is almost unplayable, lol counting that. Man slime rancher? Jealousy insues.

Also can we not act like titanfall isn't dead, titanfall 2 improves on everything and it's on everything.

Fallout Shelter is on PS4

But yeah, don't see any exclusives on your list at all except sunset overdrive.

No they didn't announce more exclusives than sony, they announced more games, that's the trick.

Microsoft used manipulative words to trick people into thinking games were exclusive when in reality they were only timed exclusives and some weren't even exclusives and were coming at the same time on ps4.

Sony has more games for the rest of the year, they just focused as far as in their conference on mainly early and mid 2018 games.

The problem is that xbox one's exclusives aren't pretty mediocre and they are all coming to pc and they don't have many even console exclusives as most are coming to ps4 as well.

Yes there is a new halo coming out and all that but the problem is that 1st party don't matter that much as outside of Horizon Zero Dawn and games from Sony Japan Studios like Gravity Rush 2, there aren't any 1st party exclusives for sony or xbox one that are actually good. Halo is kind of shit, 4 and 5 the worst in the series, Gears is mediocre, Uncharted is mediocre (albeit a step up from gears due to being a technical marvel and having more verticality), etc etc. I guess Driveclub and Forza are okay. But yeah, then you realize that sony has 4 times as many first party studios than Microsoft does.

Microsoft have the Forza studio, the Halo studio, the Gears of War Studio, the studio doing Sea of Thieves, and finally the studio who made minecraft but who have made only shovelware since then that you probably not even heard of.

Sorry, but don't expect much from first party from either side.

Also no, xbox one has amassed no such great exclusive library, it's a trash product.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#222  Edited By BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@putaspongeon said:
@NeonicTrash said:
@putaspongeon said:
@NeonicTrash said:
@putaspongeon said:

Brown aren't exclusive.

dead rising 3+4

project spark

quantum break

rare replay

recore

ryse

screamride

state of decay

sunset overdrive

titanfall

candleman

cities skylines

clockwork tales

crimson dragon

everspace

fallout shelter

killer instinct

massive chalice

Ori

phantom dust

sheltered

slime rancher

thimbleweed park

voodoo vince

1) If it's on pc, it's not exclusive, I'll count xbox 360/xbox one exclusives but not pc ones

2) I can play any of those games on pc, I've seen the gematsu lists for all the systems, I use them often.

I suppose only your opinion matters right? IS that the bullshit you're pedaling?

All of these games have like 50's to 60's on metacritic, you aren't tricking anyone by saying they are good games.

Anyway Phantom Dust isn't a remake, it's not even a remaster, it's a lazy ass port that is almost unplayable, lol counting that. Man slime rancher? Jealousy insues.

Also can we not act like titanfall isn't dead, titanfall 2 improves on everything and it's on everything.

No they didn't announce more exclusives than sony, they announced more games, that's the trick.

Microsoft used manipulative words to trick people into thinking games were exclusive when in reality they were only timed exclusives and some weren't even exclusives and were coming at the same time on ps4.

Sony has more games for the rest of the year, they just focused as far as in their conference on mainly early and mid 2018 games.

The problem is that xbox one's exclusives aren't pretty mediocre and they are all coming to pc and they don't have many even console exclusives as most are coming to ps4 as well.

Yes there is a new halo coming out and all that but the problem is that 1st party don't matter that much as outside of Horizon Zero Dawn and games from Sony Japan Studios like Gravity Rush 2, there aren't any 1st party exclusives for sony or xbox one that are actually good. Halo is kind of shit, 4 and 5 the worst in the series, Gears is mediocre, Uncharted is mediocre (albeit a step up from gears due to being a technical marvel and having more verticality), etc etc. I guess Driveclub and Forza are okay. But yeah, then you realize that sony has 4 times as many first party studios than Microsoft does.

Microsoft have the Forza studio, the Halo studio, the Gears of War Studio, the studio doing Sea of Thieves, and finally the studio who made minecraft but who have made only shovelware since then that you probably not even heard of.

Also no, xbox one has amassed no such great exclusive library, it's a trash product.

You really are a testy one huh? First off. Yes. If a game is not on PS4, Wii U, Switch or any other gaming console but is available on Xbox it is exclusive to that console. PC and console are 2 completely different things.

Second, we are getting off topic. At least you are gett off topic. Xbox One X has many games that many people consider to be great games not available on PS4. And for the games that are available on both (roughly 95%), every sing game will look noticeably better and run noticeably better on Xbox One X. Including and not subjected to Battlefront 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Destiny 2, Metro, Anthem and hundreds of others that will be coming out. That was the point.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50545 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:

You really are a testy one huh? First off. Yes. If a game is not on PS4, Wii U, Switch or any other gaming console but is available on Xbox it is exclusive to that console. PC and console are 2 completely different things.

Well, that's kind of the point and why people bring it up.

NeonicTrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By NeonicTrash

@putaspongeon said:

You are one of the most obvious posters with an anti-Xbox agenda no matter what they do, your responses are very predictable, and I knew it was a waste of time to trade posts with you but wanted to make the points I did anyway.

Your definition of exclusive is in line with fanboy standards instead of established, actual, industry standards. Any game on a console not on other consoles is considered an exclusive, regardless of PC presence. You will never concede this point like other haters of your ilk as it destroys most of your positions, and I will never concede that a console exclusive isn't an actual exclusive so there's no point in belaboring the point.

No, I never said only my opinion matters, in fact I pretty much said the opposite, that metacritic scores and top sales charts aren't the end all be all in determining what the good games are, and lack of first hand experience with a game takes away one's credibility in completely dismissing its value. There are Playstation exclusives I haven't played that don't interest me, but I can see where they'd hold value to other types of gamers.

Your dim view of both company's 1st party exclusives makes one wonder what the hell is it you actually think highly of...why are you here, on a gaming site...on their forums, all the time....though in a way it makes sense, it seems you prefer to bash on Xbox here more than actually playing anything, whether that's on PS or PC. If anything I guess I should pity you that are so picky and critical of some of the industry's top output. I plan to get a Pro for a bunch of PS4 exclusives cause they look really interesting to me. My X1X and Pro will sit within a few feet of each other beneath my TV...imagine that.

I've owned a 360 and bought an X1 on launch day...and I've never cared much about MS's 1st party. Your running through your Sony/PC/(do you even actually game on anything?) Xbox hater playbook making all the usual nonsense attacks against someone who primarily plays multiplats and chose to abandon PC gaming years ago. Xbox is my primary gaming platform and will continue to be.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@NeonicTrash said:
@putaspongeon said:

You are one of the most obvious posters with an anti-Xbox agenda no matter what they do, your responses are very predictable, and I knew it was a waste of time to trade posts with you but wanted to make the points I did anyway.

Your definition of exclusive is in line with fanboy standards instead of established, actual, industry standards. Any game on a console not on other consoles is considered an exclusive, regardless of PC presence. You will never concede this point like other haters of your ilk as it destroys most of your positions, and I will never concede that a console exclusive isn't an actual exclusive so there's no point in belaboring the point.

No, I never said only my opinion matters, in fact I pretty much said the opposite, that metacritic scores and top sales charts aren't the end all be all in determining what the good games are, and lack of first hand experience with a game takes away one's credibility in completely dismissing its value. There are Playstation exclusives I haven't played that don't interest me, but I can see where they'd hold value to other types of gamers.

Your dim view of both company's 1st party exclusives makes one wonder what the hell is it you actually think highly of...why are you here, on a gaming site...on their forums, all the time....though in a way it makes sense, it seems you prefer to bash on Xbox here more than actually playing anything, whether that's on PS or PC. If anything I guess I should pity you that are so picky and critical of some of the industry's top output. I plan to get a Pro for a bunch of PS4 exclusives cause they look really interesting to me. My X1X and Pro will sit within a few feet of each other beneath my TV...imagine that.

I've owned a 360 and bought an X1 on launch day...and I've never cared much about MS's 1st party. Your running through your Sony/PC/(do you even actually game on anything?) Xbox hater playbook making all the usual nonsense attacks against someone who primarily plays multiplats and chose to abandon PC gaming years ago. Xbox is my primary gaming platform and will continue to be.

I dislike the xbox one because it's simply not a good product.

No, it's not in line with what fanboys have, PS4 has exclusives that are exclusive to their list of systems, some real exclusives, and some "console exclusives"

The fact is that typically speaking if your game is on the competitions platform, it's not considered exclusive, and no matter what you think of it, pc is it's own platform. Exclusive means it's exclusive, at least to it's company (xbox 360/xbox one like titanfall 1), there is a reason it's called console exclusive, because it's not a real exclusive, it's exclusive with an asterisk (exclusive*)

You will never conede that a console exclusive isn't an actual exclusive? Why would you, it supports your fanboy narrative, so of course you'd be ignorant.

I've watched the entirety of a lot of the xbox one games on pc, for example I watched (it was hard, it was super boring) the entirety of Quantum Break on a let's play. Overall xbox one exclusives are pretty meh besides forza, D4 and Sunset Overdrive are pretty decent but that's about it.

Regarding exclusives you haven't played, why do you go "you can't know if they are good if you haven't playeed them to" to instantly saying "there are games that don't interest me that I haven't tried", bias or bad logic? At least stay consistent with your argument. The fact is that I've checked out most games in general outside of the millions of asset flips and shit on steam, I am fully aware what halo 5 has to offer, I'm fully aware what super mario world has to offer, etc etc.

Now you're insulting me, lol. "Dim view"

What do I think highly of?

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

etc etc

Then you have games like Disgaea 5 which are only on Playstation and the Switch.

Then you have console exclusives like Nier Automata, The King of Fighters XIV, the Guilty Gear series (dev of the upcoming dragonball fighterz), the Blazblue series (Guilty Gear and Blazblue are considered the best fighters in the industry), Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2, Earth Defense Force 4.1, God Eater Ressurection and 2, Toukiden Kiwami and 2, Killing Floor 2, Nights of Azure, Street Fighter 5, Tales of games, etc etc.

With games like Yakuza Kiwami, Ni no Kuni 2, Lawbreakers, Matterfall, etc etc coming later this year.

I play on ps4 becuase it has good games, and those good games are typically from 3rd party studios making exclusives for ps4.

Maybe I'd own an xbox one if there were any games worth getting on it that can't be played on pc or ps4, but yeah, I play tons of games. I'm currently still playing Yakuza 0 (first playthrough still, stalling for a while since the plat requires I git gud at mahjong and koi koi and darts and all that, which I'm not =w=), Let It Die, Horizon Zero Dawn, and a few others on ps4 and I'm ain a playthrough of Witcher 3 on pc but I haven't played for a while and I'm very bad about starting games. Oh and I ju st beat tales from the borderlands and the order 1886. I also just made my character yesterday for God Eater Resurrection. (monster hunter type game)

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 PutASpongeOn

@BlackShirt20 said:
@putaspongeon said:
@NeonicTrash said:
@putaspongeon said:
@NeonicTrash said:

Brown aren't exclusive.

dead rising 3+4

project spark

quantum break

rare replay

recore

ryse

screamride

state of decay

sunset overdrive

titanfall

candleman

cities skylines

clockwork tales

crimson dragon

everspace

fallout shelter

killer instinct

massive chalice

Ori

phantom dust

sheltered

slime rancher

thimbleweed park

voodoo vince

Second, we are getting off topic. At least you are gett off topic. Xbox One X has many games that many people consider to be great games not available on PS4. And for the games that are available on both (roughly 95%), every sing game will look noticeably better and run noticeably better on Xbox One X. Including and not subjected to Battlefront 2, Red Dead Redemption 2, Destiny 2, Metro, Anthem and hundreds of others that will be coming out. That was the point.

Nope, even if you put your hands over your ears, PC still exists.

What games were revealed this for for xbox one exclusively besides console exclusive ori and the will of the wisps? They got ori and some timed exclusives, that is all.

Metro was in engine, not in game so don't expect for it to run like that. The fact is that the Xbox One X has a horrible cpu, games will run at 30fps.

But yeah, still waiting for you to list the exclusives.

Crackdown 3 looks worse with every new showing of it and it's on pc, Sea of Thieves looks pretty cool but pc, State of Decay 2 kind of look mediocre, Cuphead will be popular for like a week before people realize it's just a bullet hell game with a cool aesthetic (still great aesthetic) and it's on pc, Ori will be great but pc. All of these games aren't high tech required either, you don't need a monster pc to play them or even a mid ranged pc, you can pretty much play them on your laptops that you have for school unless you have a mac because lol using mac for anything besides art.

But yeah, there was a lot of trickery going on at microsoft's conference to make the games look better, stuff like using a pc to run games, but it still doesn't matter if it doesn't have exclusives. I'd probably buy an xbox one if it was worth owning by having good exclusives (true exclusives), but it doesn't.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 blackace

@putaspongeon said:
@blackace said:
@Nike_Air said:

• Persona 5
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • NieR Automata
  • Nioh
  • Zero Escape
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
  • Yakuza 0
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Danganronpa 1-2 Reload
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Toukiden 2
  • Atelier Firis
  • Star Trek Bridge Crew
  • Farpoint
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer

XBox One has the player base in the U.S. as well. American developers don't need to sell many of their games in Asia. That's more of a reason Microsoft should get a few of them to make some exclusives. The reason Ubisoft was able to make a deal with Nintendo for Mario+Rabbid Kingdom Battle is because the Switch will be popular in Japan & Europe. Japan isn't a better country for video games. The first video games was made in 1958 in the U.S. - https://www.aps.org/publications/apsnews/200810/physicshistory.cfm

XBox One doesn't need to sell in Japan as long as it's selling everywhere else. Most Japanese gamers don't care for American games anyway, so having 3rd party American developers make games exclusively for XBox One X would have no effect on Japan.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 blackace

@Chutebox said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

The only probably with people bringing up PC up is that pretty much 95% of the games that run on PC run on Microsoft O/S'. Every XBox One game that runs on a PC is using Window 10 (and nothing else). It's basically running on another Microsoft platform. You can say "no it isn't", but if you remove Win 10 from the PC, how are the XB1 games going to run on the PC? lol!! Pretty much any XBox game running on the PC is still exclusive to Microsoft and still can't be run on any other game console. No different then PS Vita games running on the PS4.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@putaspongeon said:
@blackace said:
@Nike_Air said:

• Persona 5
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • NieR Automata
  • Nioh
  • Zero Escape
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
  • Yakuza 0
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Danganronpa 1-2 Reload
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Toukiden 2
  • Atelier Firis
  • Star Trek Bridge Crew
  • Farpoint
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer

Windows PC gaming has China (world's 2nd largest economy) and South Korea.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50545 Posts

@blackace said:
@Chutebox said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

The only probably with people bringing up PC up is that pretty much 95% of the games that run on PC run on Microsoft O/S'. Every XBox One game that runs on a PC is using Window 10 (and nothing else). It's basically running on another Microsoft platform. You can say "no it isn't", but if you remove Win 10 from the PC, how are the XB1 games going to run on the PC? lol!! Pretty much any XBox game running on the PC is still exclusive to Microsoft and still can't be run on any other game console. No different then PS Vita games running on the PS4.

Cool, but this isn't company wars and PC is a different platform from Xbox.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@ronvalencia said:
@putaspongeon said:
@blackace said:
@Nike_Air said:

• Persona 5
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • NieR Automata
  • Nioh
  • Zero Escape
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
  • Yakuza 0
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Danganronpa 1-2 Reload
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Toukiden 2
  • Atelier Firis
  • Star Trek Bridge Crew
  • Farpoint
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer

But the amount of quality mmos is quite small compared to the amount of good games in general.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By ronvalencia

@putaspongeon said:
@ronvalencia said:
@putaspongeon said:
@blackace said:

But the amount of quality mmos is quite small compared to the amount of good games in general.

Chinese Tencent has it's own Steam like service and Chinese government has restricted foreign game consoles until recently. Nothing beats a Chinese government trade protection.

http://hexus.net/tech/news/systems/92858-tencent-announces-tgp-box-windows-10-games-console/

China has high resistance to Japanese products.

Microsoft offered Chinese government a special Windows 10 Chinese edition.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@blackace said:
@putaspongeon said:
@blackace said:
@Nike_Air said:

• Persona 5
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • NieR Automata
  • Nioh
  • Zero Escape
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
  • Yakuza 0
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Danganronpa 1-2 Reload
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Toukiden 2
  • Atelier Firis
  • Star Trek Bridge Crew
  • Farpoint
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer

XBox One has the player base in the U.S. as well. American developers don't need to sell many of their games in Asia. That's more of a reason Microsoft should get a few of them to make some exclusives. The reason Ubisoft was able to make a deal with Nintendo for Mario+Rabbid Kingdom Battle is because the Switch will be popular in Japan & Europe. Japan isn't a better country for video games. The first video games was made in 1958 in the U.S. - https://www.aps.org/publications/apsnews/200810/physicshistory.cfm

XBox One doesn't need to sell in Japan as long as it's selling everywhere else. Most Japanese gamers don't care for American games anyway, so having 3rd party American developers make games exclusively for XBox One X would have no effect on Japan.

First video game is irrelevant.

The fact is that sony has the western and eastern world in sales, you don't need to sell games to asia for sony, cuz playstation is dominating the west too.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By ronvalencia

@putaspongeon said:
@blackace said:
@putaspongeon said:
@blackace said:

First video game is irrelevant.

The fact is that sony has the western and eastern world in sales, you don't need to sell games to asia for sony, cuz playstation is dominating the west too.

What fact? Windows gaming PC dominates Chinese desktop gaming market with tiny console market share. I can start dumping graphs to prove you are wrong.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 ronvalencia

@Chutebox said:
@blackace said:
@Chutebox said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Cool, but this isn't company wars and PC is a different platform from Xbox.

Loading Video...

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#236 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@putaspongeon said:

Even if this is correct, but this is a System Wars forum, so, standards are different here.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Lets face it this is ridiculous. There is no such thing as Playstation and PC vs Xbox. Sony fans are scared to death to compare games library to game library. If you need to hide behind the PC then it shows the Playstation stinks. Man up and compare library.

Halo best console FPS- no PS game has as good fps combat

Halo best console multiplayer

Gears best 3rd person shooter

Forza best racer sim

Forza horizon 3 best racer period

Ok here is one for Sony the best box climber is Uncharted 4. You can climb and climb and climb and....climb

Sony games also have the best movies

Sony games have the best quick time events

Fact is most Playstation games have very little gameplay. That is just fact.

Fact 2 of all the games shared between the two consoles Xbox will now have the best version. Unless Sony pays off the developer it will be Xbox all day everyday.

Fact 3 Xbox is the only console to be able to play 3 generations of games. Enjoy your 20 a month PS now.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By PutASpongeOn

@CanYouDiglt said:

Lets face it this is ridiculous. There is no such thing as Playstation and PC vs Xbox. Sony fans are scared to death to compare games library to game library. If you need to hide behind the PC then it shows the Playstation stinks. Man up and compare library.

Forza best racer sim

Ok here is one for Sony the best box climber is Uncharted 4. You can climb and climb and climb and....climb

Fact 2 of all the games shared between the two consoles Xbox will now have the best version. Unless Sony pays off the developer it will be Xbox all day everyday.

Fact 3 Xbox is the only console to be able to play 3 generations of games. Enjoy your 20 a month PS now.

Make your list and I'll make my list.

This has been done to death but I'll do it again, I've made countless lists of great games but you probably blocked them out of your memories because they make your xbox look like crap.

Make your list and I'll make a response comment shitting on that list with a better list and correcting you on bullshit like saying gears is the best 3rd person shooter and halo is the best console multiplayer game, pretty stupid honestly. Also nope halo isn't the best console fps.

Enjoy those thoughts that xbox one was worth it, because my list will be 10x better than yours.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@CanYouDiglt: i love this crying lemmmings, so sweet fighting back with exclusives that are mediocre. hahaha halo 5 score 8 and gears 7 bahahaha and halo wars 2 a 6 mooohahaha. mediocre gaming on xbox confirmed!

climbing game has a 10/10

uncharted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>xbox library

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 CanYouDiglt

@lglz1337:

@lglz1337 said:

@CanYouDiglt: i love this crying lemmmings, so sweet fighting back with exclusives that are mediocre. hahaha halo 5 score 8 and gears 7 bahahaha and halo wars 2 a 6 mooohahaha. mediocre gaming on xbox confirmed!

climbing game has a 10/10

uncharted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>xbox library

I could not care less about the scores from this site. First off basically every major Sony game this site scores higher then average and any major average Xbox they score lower then average.

This site has also been caught being paid off for scores in the past.

Funny you mention crying because Sony fans are the ones scared to compare games. They are the ones that hide behind a PC.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 CanYouDiglt

@putaspongeon said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

Forza best racer sim

Make your list and I'll make my list.

This has been done to death but I'll do it again, I've made countless lists of great games but you probably blocked them out of your memories because they make your xbox look like crap.

Make your list and I'll make a response comment shitting on that list with a better list and correcting you on bullshit like saying gears is the best 3rd person shooter and halo is the best console multiplayer game, pretty stupid honestly. Also nope halo isn't the best console fps.

Enjoy those thoughts that xbox one was worth it, because my list will be 10x better than yours.

You give yourself more credit then you deserve. You may have made as you say countless lists but you do not matter enough for anyone to remember. I think you are bigger in your mind then in reality.

I already listed games.

What Sony game has better FPS combat then Halo?

What Sony game has better FPS multiplayer then Halo?

What sim racer is better then Forza?

What racer in general is better then Horizon 3?

What 3rd person shooter?

And I understand you are a Sony fan so you may think movies are gameplay but I am talking actual gameplay.

Lets face it you probably never played an Xbox game so have no idea. Sony makes games catered to the typical Sony fan with as little gameplay as possible.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By lglz1337

@CanYouDiglt: hahahahaha cry more, salty tears with mediocre gaming.

lems standards are verry low

resistance 3>>>>>>; halo 5

uncharted 4>>>>>> gears 4

GT>>>>>>>>>borza

LOL

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By CanYouDiglt
@lglz1337 said:

GT>>>>>>>>>borza

LOL

ok now that is just stupid.

I am not even trying to be mean but have you actually ever played a game that was not from Sony? There is just no way someone could think that without trying both. It seriously does not make any sense your response besides a screaming fanboy that never played anything other then Sony games.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By lglz1337

@CanYouDiglt: i had a x360'a actual great system with great games, this xbox one is a joke compared to that, i don't have time to play on that shitty system too many great games on ps4.

stop joking yourself lem ps4 has clearly the better games and this is a fact even you know this!

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 CanYouDiglt

@sts106mat said:
@CanYouDiglt said:
@lglz1337 said:

GT>>>>>>>>>borza

LOL

ok now that is just stupid.

I am not even trying to be mean but have you actually ever played a game that was not from Sony? There is just no way someone could think that without trying both. It seriously does not make any sense your response besides a screaming fanboy that never played anything other then Sony games.

you expect an old alt of dakur's account to be anything other than stupid. you know better dude

Ok that makes sense now. I've been away for awhile so not up to date with all the alts. I will know to just ignore him in the future.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 lglz1337

@sts106mat: another crying lem without great games.