2017 PS4 vs XB1 Excluisives So Far

#151 Edited by Kinky-Unikorn (916 posts) -

@pinkanimal said:

@ConanTheStoner: "He's just a fakeboy. Up until a few months back we constantly dropping shit posts about how much he hates Sony and adores all things MS."

And I bet Xbox fanboys here whining about him now, loved him then and never complained about him which makes all of their whining here about Sony fanboys quite hypocritical...

Which fanboys loved him? You can't make assumptions without calling out these Xbox fanboys! Show them to us!! Hahaha honestly didn't even think he was anti-Sony until I saw that quote from him that @ConanTheStoner posted up just now...lol. Always thought he was a rabbid fanboy for Sony...

#152 Posted by koko-goal (1051 posts) -

@Star67 said:

I mean, technically some of those PS4 games are on PS3 as well...... does that still count?

And Yakuza and Persona will probably end up on PC as well. So It's not as big of a gap, but you still can't play them on X1.

I can't wait to see that happen. PS4 fanboys will cry for days

#153 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@kinky-unikorn: fanboys always have selective assessments of the other factions. They always see the others as the worst when they behave pretty much the same. In fact it is pretty easy to spot fanboys by seeing who says "those other fanboys are the worst"

#154 Posted by ConanTheStoner (17370 posts) -

I always thought cows were the worst up through gen 7. I definitely favored Playstation consoles, PS1, 2 and 3 were my favorite platforms of their respective gens, but still thought they were the worst fanbase by a huge margin.

But these days I think they all suck equally. I can't bring myself to join in with any of the current factions, not even for the sake of dumb fun.

#155 Edited by Makemefamous07 (1036 posts) -

Xbone fanboys angry cuz Xbone has NO games & Phil Spencer killing it softly lol. NO new IPs shown at E3 LOL. No new franchises for the Xbone brand besides indie like Ori, meanwhile Sony is miles ahead of them with New IPs & new blood for the brand. Xbone? No triple A games & all just 1 time piles of crap send out to DIE & never to get sequels like they NEVER EXISTED LOL.

We all know damn well Sea Of Piss will flop & NEVER get a sequel just like Ryse, Sunset, Recore, Perfect Dark, Kameo, Conker, Banjo, Battletoads bu....bu Phil Spencer wore that Battletoad t shirt guys LOL. Damn thats alot of turds send out to die to NEVER get sequels from Microsoft lololol. Xbone is $550 with TAX fora NICHE console with games that UGLY like Crackdown 3 & uh...Forza lmao. Damn PS4 is still king of Power AND gameplay something Phil Spencer knows Nothing about LOL.

Bu...bu Phillip Axeman went to Japan guys to get us these Triple A games .......Nope! Phil Spencer got the boot from Japan LOL. Along with going there to pick up his copy of Zelda & Switch & Horizon Dawn early LOL

Xbone fanboys still angry im glad there are others in here that saw the light on how crappy Xbone has become. RIP Xbone Phillip

#157 Posted by Kinky-Unikorn (916 posts) -

@pinkanimal said:

@kinky-unikorn: fanboys always have selective assessments of the other factions. They always see the others as the worst when they behave pretty much the same. In fact it is pretty easy to spot fanboys by seeing who says "those other fanboys are the worst"

Don't get me wrong, hardcore lems are bad...Sony fanboys are the worst...

As for Hermits and sheeps...I don't see much from them...

#158 Posted by Jag85 (11368 posts) -

@mowgly1 said:

@PinchySkree:

• Gravity Rush 2: 0.24m
  • Yakuza 0: 0.36m
  • Tales of Berseria: 0.45m
  • Ni-oh: 0.65m
  • Horizon:Zero Dawn: 2.84m
  • NBA The Show 17: 0.77m
  • Persona 5: 0.89m

Nioh is over a million, Horizon over 3. Are those numbers from VGChartz?

Yes, those numbers are clearly from VGChartz, making those numbers worthless.

#159 Posted by MonsieurX (37230 posts) -

@makemefamous07 said:

Xbone fanboys angry cuz Xbone has NO games & Phil Spencer killing it softly lol. NO new IPs shown at E3 LOL. No new franchises for the Xbone brand besides indie like Ori, meanwhile Sony is miles ahead of them with New IPs & new blood for the brand. Xbone? No triple A games & all just 1 time piles of crap send out to DIE & never to get sequels like they NEVER EXISTED LOL.

We all know damn well Sea Of Piss will flop & NEVER get a sequel just like Ryse, Sunset, Recore, Perfect Dark, Kameo, Conker, Banjo, Battletoads bu....bu Phil Spencer wore that Battletoad t shirt guys LOL. Damn thats alot of turds send out to die to NEVER get sequels from Microsoft lololol. Xbone is $550 with TAX fora NICHE console with games that UGLY like Crackdown 3 & uh...Forza lmao. Damn PS4 is still king of Power AND gameplay something Phil Spencer knows Nothing about LOL.

Bu...bu Phillip Axeman went to Japan guys to get us these Triple A games .......Nope! Phil Spencer got the boot from Japan LOL. Along with going there to pick up his copy of Zelda & Switch & Horizon Dawn early LOL

Xbone fanboys still angry im glad there are others in here that saw the light on how crappy Xbone has become. RIP Xbone Phillip

But Sony didn't show anything new this E3...lol

#160 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@PinchySkree said:
@putaspongeon said:
@Pedro said:
@PinchySkree said:

Total sales of those games (worldwide) based on a 60 million + install base (May 2017):

• Horizon:Zero Dawn: 2.84

Nier and Halo Wars 2 are on PC.

Even if these numbers doubled in June, they are an absolutely pathetic percentage of transferrence to the current install base and gives evidence that these games are only made to buy investor confidence and indoctrinate a tiny amount of new users.

The majority of gamers buy most multiplatform games. Thats the reality. Exclusives are only a concern to more dedicated gamers but to everyone else they multiplatform game. I always find it funny how people stress such much on exclusives. With that said Horizon is a pretty than good Exclusive to have.

Only idiots buy a gaming console based on what most people are buying instead of the sheer quality of the games.

You probably were one of those people who started dabbing when it got popular weren't you, ironic or not.

No I bought any console I could get my hands on and the best games for them, my NES was after first discount, my SNES second hand, first PS1 was a hand me down with weak lense, PS2 a deal after first discount again. I wasn't wealthy but had a lot of friends to make temporary trades with and rented a lot because you could beat a lot of them over a weekend, purchasing only the long RPGs and experienced almost everything the consoles had to offer at the time I used them, which make this current generation look pale by comparison.

Your mention of dabbing is a shit strawman used as a pathetic attempt at character assassination since you have no real counter argument.

No, it was a logical assumption since you're trying to make the claim that the masses have anything to do with your own enjoyment of something, parodying it by saying dabbing.

Get out of your own ass and read context aye?

But yeah, if you buy consoles based on what other people are buying, you're pathetic, you might buy them based on people buying them which in turn means more games for that console which means you grow interest in it, but not cuz other people buy something. People buying fifa is irrelevant to me, I'm not going to start buying fifa and cod just cuz other people do it, I have a ps4 and it's a better console because it has a **** ton of great games, case closed.

#161 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:
@lexxluger said:
@drrollinstein said:

@putaspongeon: I'll concede to some of those, but a lot of them are on the Ps3 or Vita. And the One Piece game is coming to the Switch and is already on the Wii u, ps3, vita, and 3DS.

I'm not one to discount Indie games, but this really seems like an attempt at scraping the bottom of the barrel. A lot of these games dont even have their own wiki page.

Though i will say that Ni No Kuni probably interests me personally more than Forza or Crackdown. Im a jrpg nerd.

Ok, so...list MS games for the rest of the year?????

Yeah im definitely not going to search out every indie title coming to the Xbox this year. The argument isnt worth that much of my time. The 4 or 5 main ones have already been listed.

Cuz you'd lose, ps4's lineup is vastly superior even if you count out the games that came out this year already which has absolute bombshell games releasing so far.

Not scraping any barel, ps4 has more big games coming this year (starting now) and it has more small games, I have interest in all those games and none of those games are bad.

The fact is that ps4's lineup is better, xbox one literally took all their games for the year and put them in the second half while sony spread them out and threw a shit ton of big games early on and sony still has a second half of the year.

Lawbreakers and Ni no Kuni 2 alone shit on the xbox one lineup for the rest of the year.

My list is better than yours, therefore you lose.

#162 Posted by PinchySkree (980 posts) -

@putaspongeon said:
@PinchySkree said:
@putaspongeon said:
@Pedro said:
@PinchySkree said:

Total sales of those games (worldwide) based on a 60 million + install base (May 2017):

• Horizon:Zero Dawn: 2.84

Even if these numbers doubled in June, they are an absolutely pathetic percentage of transferrence to the current install base and gives evidence that these games are only made to buy investor confidence and indoctrinate a tiny amount of new users.

The majority of gamers buy most multiplatform games. Thats the reality. Exclusives are only a concern to more dedicated gamers but to everyone else they multiplatform game. I always find it funny how people stress such much on exclusives. With that said Horizon is a pretty than good Exclusive to have.

Only idiots buy a gaming console based on what most people are buying instead of the sheer quality of the games.

You probably were one of those people who started dabbing when it got popular weren't you, ironic or not.

No I bought any console I could get my hands on and the best games for them, my NES was after first discount, my SNES second hand, first PS1 was a hand me down with weak lense, PS2 a deal after first discount again. I wasn't wealthy but had a lot of friends to make temporary trades with and rented a lot because you could beat a lot of them over a weekend, purchasing only the long RPGs and experienced almost everything the consoles had to offer at the time I used them, which make this current generation look pale by comparison.

Your mention of dabbing is a shit strawman used as a pathetic attempt at character assassination since you have no real counter argument.

No, it was a logical assumption since you're trying to make the claim that the masses have anything to do with your own enjoyment of something, parodying it by saying dabbing.

Get out of your own ass and read context aye?

But yeah, if you buy consoles based on what other people are buying, you're pathetic, you might buy them based on people buying them which in turn means more games for that console which means you grow interest in it, but not cuz other people buy something. People buying fifa is irrelevant to me, I'm not going to start buying fifa and cod just cuz other people do it, I have a ps4 and it's a better console because it has a **** ton of great games, case closed.

No logic at all just made up garbage, followed by the bullshit of me "buying consoles based on what other people are buying" which you pulled out your arse.

Forced exclusivity is doing nothing for Sony.

#163 Edited by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

@kvally:

Nah, PS4 didn't have jack shit last fall winter, and they don't have jack shit this upcoming falling winter besides a racing prologue and some milked DLC.

Yes, it had. Love to see when some Xbone fan is caught in spewing bullshit

October : World Of Final Fantasy, Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky, Dragon Quest Builders ( Xbone - Gears Of War 4 )

November : BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, Steins;Gate 0

December : The Last Guardian ( Dead Rising 4 on Xbone )

So much garbage games with the exception of The Last Guardian.

And I am talking about both platforms

Yes, Gears of War 4 and Dead Rising 4 are garbage. Dragon Quest Builders, World of Final Fantasy, and Blazblue are great games. Heck Guilty Gear and Blazblue are the best fighters on the market.

Also no you aren't, don't lie, you're a being disgusting lemming.

#164 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:

@lexxluger: Your hostility is a bit silly man. Chill out. Calling me biased doesnt mean im biased lol. Im genuinely a huge fan of both systems. But i didnt see the added release dates, and have responded to them in my above post. All i'm doing is being realistic here.

Also the 4 or 5 Xbox games were posted on the last page. Reposting them doesnt accomplish anything. I have no reason to deflect and i have no clue why youre pursuing this route so adamantly. This isnt a good way to convince someone to your side. I concede that there are definitely some good games coming out in the next few months for Sony, but a lot of the ones listed still arent exclusives.

Yes, they are exclusive.

#165 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:
@lexxluger said:

@drrollinstein:

So you're too embarrassed to even post MS's list but had the nerve to try to criticize Sony lineup of games for the rest of the year. Ok.

Next time you might want to think before trying to spread some false fanboyish narrative that you can't back up when you get called out on it.

So are you just trolling right now? Im not spreading any narrative at all. I own every sony console and a few hundred sony games.

Embarrassed why? Microsoft having a weak line up doesnt really matter to me because i have plenty of other consoles and games to play. And i didnt criticize the Sony list, i just pointed out the ones that arent actually exclusives. There are still a fair number of them coming out this year. Just nothing major from what i can tell besides Ni No Kuni and possibly GT if it actually releases.

No you didn't.

#166 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@BlackShirt20 said:

@saintsatan: I see 6 Japanese games.

Plus Xbox has many games not available on PS4. Plus it plays every other game far superior to any other console! Xbox One X is the most powerful console in history.

Many? Like 15 all generation maybe???

None of which are that good and multiple being forza.

#167 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@Dark_sageX said:
@Nike_Air said:

Xbone is getting completely annihilated in library versus the PS4 so far. 70 + Metacritic retail games

• Persona 5
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • NieR Automata
  • Nioh
  • Zero Escape
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
  • Yakuza 0
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Wipeout Omega Collection
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
  • Danganronpa 1-2 Reload
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Toukiden 2
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Samurai Warriors Spirit of Sanada
  • Atelier Firis
  • Star Trek Bridge Crew
  • Farpoint
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer

Phil Spencer is a clown. There's no hope for the Xbone against the PS4 this year. Shut it down. Pack it up. Go home Xflop.

Samurai Warriors Spirit of Sanada, Star Trek Bridge Crew, Tales of Berseria, Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 and Nier Automata are not exclusives, and if you are going to add remasters into your list then it would be fair to add BC games on Xbox One, which would easily wind up doubling the number of PS4 games, so lets all grow up here. Xbox One is in need of exclusives to compete with PS4 yes but they are not as far behind as you think, because despite PS4 having higher number of exclusives 90% of them are unintrestings scripted interactive movies than games anybody would be interested in sinking their teeth into (I mean look at the new Spiderman and God of War, can you really call those GAMES? and when did you ever hear somebody say they want a PS4 for Touhou Genso Wanderer or Danganronpa 1-2 Reload? get real.

If those games aren't exclusive, xbox one hasn't had an exclusive since halo 5.

#168 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@koko-goal said:
@Star67 said:

I mean, technically some of those PS4 games are on PS3 as well...... does that still count?

And Yakuza and Persona will probably end up on PC as well. So It's not as big of a gap, but you still can't play them on X1.

I can't wait to see that happen. PS4 fanboys will cry for days

I mean those games would just become console exclusives like every game that xbox one has gotten that has been any sort of exclusive except timed exclusive since halo 5.

There are plenty of actual exclusives as well.

#169 Posted by PinchySkree (980 posts) -

@Jag85 said:
@mowgly1 said:

@PinchySkree:

Right but you wouldn't post the "real" numbers either because they are just as shit and still prove my point.

#170 Posted by Pedro (28995 posts) -

@putaspongeon: That's so sad, my opinion offends you. Cry a bit more, this is entertaining.😂

#171 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@Pedro said:

@putaspongeon: That's so sad, my opinion offends you. Cry a bit more, this is entertaining.😂

There goes the flame bait, you lost, get over it.

#172 Posted by Pedro (28995 posts) -

@putaspongeon: "Pedro thinks the games I like is garbage. Waah Waaah". 😂

#173 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@Pedro said:

@putaspongeon: "Pedro thinks the games I like is garbage. Waah Waaah". 😂

No, you're just a fanboy who insults games not on their quality but because they are on the ps4.

#174 Edited by jcrame10 (4155 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

Halo Wars 2 is on pc.

They have no exclusives, it's just an expensive brick.

To be fair, Nier is PS4/PC, Yakuza is PS4/PS3, Persona 5 PS4/PS3, Tales of Berseria PS4/PS3

#175 Posted by kvally (8445 posts) -

@putaspongeon: "Dragon Quest Builders, World of Final Fantasy, and Blazblue are great games. Heck Guilty Gear and Blazblue are the best fighters on the market."

Those are garbage multiplatform games. Last fall and winter were owned by Xbox with gears of war, horizon 3, Recore and dead rising.

You should try to be a manticore like us so you get to enjoy games instead of worship plastic.

#177 Edited by raugutcon (5306 posts) -

Okaaay, so PS4 ( and I'm a PS4 owner since the console launched ) has 22 ( according to Nike's post ) games in which I have absolutely no interest, that don't make it "better" to my eyes.

#178 Edited by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@kvally said:

@putaspongeon: "Dragon Quest Builders, World of Final Fantasy, and Blazblue are great games. Heck Guilty Gear and Blazblue are the best fighters on the market."

Those are garbage multiplatform games. Last fall and winter were owned by Xbox with gears of war, horizon 3, Recore and dead rising.

You should try to be a manticore like us so you get to enjoy games instead of worship plastic.

Gears of War 4, Horizon 3, Recore, and Dead Rising are on the competition (pc)

Dragon Quest Builders, World of Final Fantasy, Blazblue, and The Last Guardian aren't.

You're dick riding microsoft and their 6/10 games. The games I listed are better than the trash you listed.

#179 Edited by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@metalslimenite said:
@kvally said:

"manticore" ? Do you own a Nintendo Switch?

He only pretends to own a ps4, in reality he games on xbox one and acts like he has a ps4 to down on it like he's not a huge fanboy but no one believes him.

#180 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@raugutcon said:

Okaaay, so PS4 ( and I'm a PS4 owner since the console launched ) has 22 ( according to Nike's post ) games in which I have absolutely no interest, that don't make it "better" to my eyes.

A lot more than that, we are talking about games this year.

Also you have no interest in them cuz you haven't looked at them.

#181 Edited by QuadKnight (10030 posts) -

The only lem defense now when people list quality exclusive games that aren't on the Xbone is "I have no interest" or "lol weaboo games".

No wonder the Xbone is a flop. It's only a matter of time now before the Switch overtakes it.

MS thinks their solution to being rekt this gen is to release more hardware instead of more games lol. The fact that lems are still excusing this abysmal showing MS Studios have put out this gen ensures Xbox will continue to fail this gen.

#182 Posted by mowgly1 (852 posts) -

@PinchySkree:

You can't prove your own point if you provide false numbers.

#183 Posted by PinchySkree (980 posts) -

@mowgly1 said:

@PinchySkree:

You can't prove your own point if you provide false numbers.

Even if those numbers tripled they would still be shit.

#184 Posted by Jag85 (11368 posts) -

@PinchySkree said:
@Jag85 said:
@mowgly1 said:

@PinchySkree:

Right but you wouldn't post the "real" numbers either because they are just as shit and still prove my point.

Some of those numbers are far below the official numbers known so far. For example, Yakuza 0 sold over 500,000. Nioh sold over 1 million. Persona 5 sold over 1.5 million. Horizon sold over 3 million.

#185 Posted by SOedipus (10642 posts) -

I used to love these threads for the meltdowns...but damn. Beating a dead horse gets sad after awhile.

#187 Posted by I_P_Daily (6875 posts) -

@mowgly1 said:

@i_p_daily:

If cows are the worst then lems are easily the dumbest.

This thread isn't about how many games someone played, it's simply a list wars thread.

Yes a list of "games" and what is one meant to do with these "games" you genius???

Like I said they are used more as ammunition (lists) on SW then been use as the purpose they were created for, and yet lems are dumb lol.

#188 Posted by I_P_Daily (6875 posts) -

@metalslimenite said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

I always thought cows were the worst up through gen 7. I definitely favored Playstation consoles, PS1, 2 and 3 were my favorite platforms of their respective gens, but still thought they were the worst fanbase by a huge margin.

But these days I think they all suck equally. I can't bring myself to join in with any of the current factions, not even for the sake of dumb fun.

Up until this gen, cows were easily the worst fanboy group, no doubt. Then gen eight happened and imho lemmings have been the worst group so far.

The defense of always-online console and kinect. Saying power and resolution didn't matter (even though they constantly made fun of Wii) up until announcement of Scorpio. Saying exclusives don't matter. Saying Japanese games don't matter. Didn't care for bc until Phil announced it for Xbox One (again, they ignored bc on Nintendo systems).

Nah you cows are the worst, take a look after E3 all cows could do is talk about MS, shit you guys are still doing it, oh look what thread we're posting in lol.

#189 Edited by ronvalencia (25607 posts) -

@saintsatan said:

Why is Microsoft making a new console with no games? I'm thinking of selling my Xbox One. I haven't turned it on a single time this year (no joke).

Most XBO games releases are geared towards X1X and towards near the end of the year.

Gears of War 4 (October 11 2016) and Forza Horzion 3 (September, 27 2016) was released around Q4 2016.

#190 Posted by kvally (8445 posts) -

@metalslimenite: nope. Got a Wii, PSP 3000, 3DS, PS Pro, Xbox One S, PC, and now getting an X1X.

BTW don't listen to putaspongeon as he is just a troll and doesn't even have any gaming system. He is just a forum and YouTube troll.

#191 Posted by kvally (8445 posts) -

@putaspongeon: lol why do you keep posting multiplatform games? Lol

#192 Posted by ConanTheStoner (17370 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:

Nah you cows are the worst, take a look after E3 all cows could do is talk about MS, shit you guys are still doing it, oh look what thread we're posting in lol.

Surely you didn't mean to include me in the quote with this mess.

#193 Edited by QuadKnight (10030 posts) -

@Black96Z said:
@quadknight said:

Lems contradict themselves and fall over themselves when they try to make list wars. They list PC/Xbone games as "exclusives" at the same time claiming PC/PS4 are multiplats. Pick one lems, you can't have it both ways, you're owning yourselves lol.

It doesnt matter if your purchase is for xbox or pc because the profits still go to the same place. They are exclusive to MS.

Do the PS exclusives that are available on pc put any profit into MS's pocket?

and how does this concern me as a gamer? The fact is that if I want to play any game I want to play on the Bone on a PC with better settings and graphics making the Xbone a redundant machine. I can't do the same thing with PS4, I need a PS4 to play PS4's exclusives. The so called exclusive games on the XBone aren't exclusive.

#194 Posted by I_P_Daily (6875 posts) -

@ConanTheStoner said:
@i_p_daily said:

Yeah man you're one of the biggest cows on here :P

#195 Posted by ConanTheStoner (17370 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

Yeah man you're one of the biggest cows on here :P

-_-

#196 Posted by lrdfancypants (3850 posts) -

These threads are like a Forza game.

They just keep coming.

#197 Posted by I_P_Daily (6875 posts) -

@lrdfancypants said:

These threads are like a Forza game.

They just keep coming.

Well at least i'm not waiting for greatness, as I get it every year, absolutely nothing wrong with that.

If only Forza had cutscenes and on screen button prompts, then maybe you would like it :)

#198 Edited by PAL360 (28949 posts) -

@PinchySkree said:

Aren't those numbers just retail?

I always wonder if there's any source where we can see digital sales?! I know it's not reliable, but vgchartz is the only source i know.

#199 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@kvally said:

Why do you keep making lies to damage control for xbox one?

#200 Posted by kvally (8445 posts) -

@putaspongeon said:
@kvally said:

Why do you keep making lies to damage control for xbox one?

So you don't have a reason as to why you keep posting multiplatform titles? That's fine if you don't have a reason, but just know your credibility is non-existent here.