2017 PS4 vs XB1 Excluisives So Far

#51 Posted by svaubel (3913 posts) -

Funny. PS4 may have more exclusives, but its by far my least used system Ive ever owned. So how you judge a system is based on if it has the games that appeal to you, not just quantity of exclusives. Imagine that.

#52 Posted by Pedro (28973 posts) -

@svaubel: Pure fanboy detected. Gaming is about who has the most games not if the games are appealing to you.LOL How else would brag to your fellow gamers about the games on your system?

#53 Edited by CanYouDiglt (8232 posts) -

It is funny how cows when comparing games between Xbox and PS do not want to include Xbox/PC games. Either compare each consoles games to each other or admit PS need PC to stack up. Forza Horizon 3 for example is the best racer this gen and it can not be played on Playstation. Playstation only fans can not play those games though unless they have a gamer PC, so like I said cows need to hide behind the PC.

#54 Edited by Valgaav_219 (1446 posts) -

https://www.polygon.com/2017/4/7/15223236/persona-5-sales-figures-worldwide

Damn, lems get desperate and start posting FAKE NEWS lmao. That's 1.5 mil in 2 days. That nearly doubles your inaccurate sales figures that claims that it sold 0.89 mil in 2 1/2 months lmao

#55 Edited by kvally (8445 posts) -

I thought there would be some PS4 exclusives listed in the thread. I see there is not.

#56 Posted by DrLostRib (3641 posts) -

@valgaav_219 said:

https://www.polygon.com/2017/4/7/15223236/persona-5-sales-figures-worldwide

Damn, lems get desperate and start posting FAKE NEWS lmao. That's 1.5 mil in 2 days. That nearly doubles your inaccurate sales figures that claims that it sold 0.89 mil in 2 1/2 months lmao

That's .89 M for just the PS4 sales. But if you look a the VGchartz totals (PS3+PS4) they're still off. VGChartz has gotten so lazy, they don't even update their numbers when official numbers come out

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
#57 Posted by drummerdave9099 (3436 posts) -

@Pedro said:

LOL at this thread.

Not trolling at all, what upcoming games are Microsoft studios making or Microsoft helping fund that you are really excited for? I'm pretty disappointed in their offerings last year and this year. There were atleast a few in the first years of Xbox One that were good, inspired games.

#58 Edited by DrRollinstein (1089 posts) -

I know this is more of a troll thread than anything, but this will be a lot more comparable at the end of the year. This is the normal pattern for the major players in gaming. Sony releases everything at the beginning of the year and has nothing else for the second half. Microsoft does the opposite. They have at least 4 or 5 more exclusives coming out this year, along with the better versions of multiplats.

#59 Edited by CanYouDiglt (8232 posts) -
@drummerdave9099 said:
@Pedro said:

LOL at this thread.

Not trolling at all, what upcoming games are Microsoft studios making or Microsoft helping fund that you are really excited for? I'm pretty disappointed in their offerings last year and this year. There were atleast a few in the first years of Xbox One that were good, inspired games.

A lot of games look good Crackdown, Ori will of the wisps, Forza, State of Decay 2, The Last Night, Ashen, and others. A bunch of the games are day one buys for me.

#60 Edited by lexxluger (599 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:

I know this is more of a troll thread than anything, but this will be a lot more comparable at the end of the year. This is the normal pattern for the major players in gaming. Sony releases everything at the beginning of the year and has nothing else for the second half. Microsoft does the opposite. They have at least 4 or 5 more exclusives coming out this year, along with the better versions of multiplats.

How about you list them?

I've heard this before but after seeing E3 I don't really see how you could come to this conclusion.

Just because Sony release games throughout the year doesn't mean they don't have anything at the end of the year, but if you're going to make that claim the very least you could do is list the amazing "4 or 5 more exclusives" MS has which you're referring to so we have some context.

So what are those 4 or 5 exclusive games for MS you're referring to since you say Sony has nothing?

#61 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

If you don't have a pc, there are games on x1 that you can't play on ps4

None of which are good games.

#62 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@SinjinSmythe said:

Lol, shit obscure games vs. the best third person shooter franchise.

I'll take quality over quantity.

5.7/10

"Quality"

You'll take neither quality or quantity and you'll like it if you keep gaming on xbox one.

#63 Edited by Nike_Air (19078 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:

Good luck. And these are just the retail games ...

• Ni No Kuni II
  • Uncharted The Lost Legacy
  • Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Knack II
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Danganronpa V3
  • Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
  • Summon Night 6 Lost Borders
  • Gundam Versus
  • Blue Reflection
  • Danganronpa Another Episode
  • God Wars Future Past
  • 6+ other Japanese games

Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 got delayed if you haven't heard yet :( :( :(

#64 Edited by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@supergokublitz said:

Just to be objective, Didn't the xbox have a load late last year and ps4 hardly any?

They had gears of war 4 and maybe a forza, that's it I think.

PS4 late 2016 had The Last Guardian, World of Final Fantasy, The King of Fighters XIV, and I believe Dragon Quest Builders.

Also xbox one's early to mid games last year were pathetic as well, xbox one throw all their games at once and act like it's amazing when ps4 spreads them out and still beats xbox one in xbox one's chose time frame.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
#65 Posted by deactivated-5a30e101a977c (5970 posts) -

@putaspongeon said:
@Chutebox said:

If you don't have a pc, there are games on x1 that you can't play on ps4

None of which are good games.

Lol, yeah Ori really was so badly reviewed

#66 Posted by kvally (8445 posts) -

@putaspongeon said:
@supergokublitz said:

Just to be objective, Didn't the xbox have a load late last year and ps4 hardly any?

PS4 late 2016 had The Last Guardian, World of Final Fantasy, The King of Fighters XIV, and I believe Dragon Quest Builders.

Also xbox one's early to mid games last year were pathetic as well, xbox one throw all their games at once and act like it's amazing when ps4 spreads them out and still beats xbox one in xbox one's chose time frame.

Nah, PS4 didn't have jack shit last fall winter, and they don't have jack shit this upcoming falling winter besides a racing prologue and some milked DLC.

#67 Edited by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@jtothamtothap said:

Funny how people forget the PS4's dry spell....BB was the only game for a long while. During that time, MS had games.

Not sure what you're talking about, MS had games? What, 2 that year?

PS4 had stuff like Apotheon, Super Stardust Ultra, The Order 1886, Hotline Miami 2, Toukiden Kiwami, Titan Souls, LA Cops, Broken Age, Omega Quintet, Ether One, Magicka 2, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Skulls of the Shogun, Planetside 2, J-Stars Victory Vs+, Skullgirls, God of War 3 remastered, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Hatoful Boyfriend, Jouney, Onechanbara Z2: Chaos, Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, Abyss Odyssey, Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragmentation, Gauntlet, Volume, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, Until Dawn, Grow Home, Teraway Unfolded, Soma, Samurai Warriors 4-2, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Dragon Quest Heroes, The Talos Principle, Tales of Zestiria, Sword Art Online: Lost Song, Beyond: Two Souls, EDF 4.1, Trine 3, etc etc.

Plus of course Bloodborne.

Man that dry spell was pretty wet.

What did xbox one have? Screamride, Gears of War remasters, Halo 5, and Forza Motorsport 6? Um...... thats about it. Bloodborne alone beats that list.

#68 Edited by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@Pedro said:
@PinchySkree said:

Total sales of those games (worldwide) based on a 60 million + install base (May 2017):

• Gravity Rush 2: 0.24m
  • Yakuza 0: 0.36m
  • Tales of Berseria: 0.45m
  • Ni-oh: 0.65m
  • Horizon:Zero Dawn: 2.84
  • NBA The Show 17: 0.77m
  • Persona 5: 0.89m

Nier and Halo Wars 2 are on PC.

Even if these numbers doubled in June, they are an absolutely pathetic percentage of transferrence to the current install base and gives evidence that these games are only made to buy investor confidence and indoctrinate a tiny amount of new users.

The majority of gamers buy most multiplatform games. Thats the reality. Exclusives are only a concern to more dedicated gamers but to everyone else they multiplatform game. I always find it funny how people stress such much on exclusives. With that said Horizon is a pretty than good Exclusive to have.

Only idiots buy a gaming console based on what most people are buying instead of the sheer quality of the games.

You probably were one of those people who started dabbing when it got popular weren't you, ironic or not.

#69 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@Nike_Air said:

Xbone is getting completely annihilated in library versus the PS4 so far. 70 + Metacritic retail games

• Persona 5
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • NieR Automata
  • Nioh
  • Zero Escape
  • Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
  • Yakuza 0
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • MLB The Show 17
  • Wipeout Omega Collection
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
  • Danganronpa 1-2 Reload
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Tales of Berseria
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Toukiden 2
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Samurai Warriors Spirit of Sanada
  • Atelier Firis
  • Star Trek Bridge Crew
  • Farpoint
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer

Phil Spencer is a clown. There's no hope for the Xbone against the PS4 this year. Shut it down. Pack it up. Go home Xflop.

You forgot some stuff like Digimon World: New Order.

#70 Edited by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@SinjinSmythe said:

Lol, shit obscure games vs. the best third person shooter franchise.

I'll take quality over quantity.

What does Deus Ex and Doom have to do with anything?

#71 Edited by DrRollinstein (1089 posts) -

@Nike_Air said:
@drrollinstein said:

• Ni No Kuni II
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Knack II
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Danganronpa V3
  • Gundam Versus
  • Blue Reflection
  • God Wars Future Past

Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 got delayed if you haven't heard yet :( :( :(

Do every one of those have a 2017 release date and/or western releases? I also didnt know that we were counting the likes of Knack 2(Genuinely not sure how it got a sequel) and remakes like FFXII and Crash.

I hadnt heard about Thieves or Decay, that is news to me.

I play both systems constantly and have issues with both. But these constant attacks on the Xbox one for....having less exclusives at the moment, are rather tiring. Xbox was winning the exclusive war for the first 2 or 3 years of its lifetime if i remember correctly. Its just a bunch of negative salt from sony fans and its extremely annoying at this point.

@putaspongeon DQB and World of Final Fantasy werent Ps4 exclusives.

#72 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@kvally said:
@putaspongeon said:
@supergokublitz said:

Nah, PS4 didn't have jack shit last fall winter, and they don't have jack shit this upcoming falling winter besides a racing prologue and some milked DLC.

Say what you want about uncharted but the expansion is over 10 hours, it's pretty much it's own game.

Yakuza Kiwami, Ni no Kuni 2, Matterfall, Lawbreakers, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, One Piece: Unlimited World Red, Sudden Strike 4, Everybody's Golf, Warriors All-Stars, Knack 2, Ys: VIII, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, etc etc.

PS4 has the best lineup even if you ignore the games coming out earlier in the year, sorry you had to fanboy the losing team.

#73 Edited by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@CanYouDiglt said:
@drummerdave9099 said:
@Pedro said:

LOL at this thread.

A lot of games look good Crackdown, Ori will of the wisps, Forza, State of Decay 2, The Last Night, Ashen, and others. A bunch of the games are day one buys for me.

The Last Night, Ashen, and the others you are talking about are coming to ps4.

#74 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@putaspongeon: and State of Decay and Crackdown look like last gen 6/10 games

#75 Edited by lexxluger (599 posts) -

@Nike_Air said:
@drrollinstein said:

• Ni No Kuni II
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Knack II
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Danganronpa V3
  • Gundam Versus
  • Blue Reflection
  • God Wars Future Past

well "Sony releases everything at the beginning of the year and has nothing else for the second half." so much for that argument.

Does lying make fanboys feel better about themselves?

So what does that leave for xbox?

• Crackdown
  • Super Lucky's Tail
  • Forza 7
  • Cuphead

Anything else?

Forgetting the 2nd half of the year for Sony, it's MS lineup for the rest of the year less games than what Sony released in AAA rated games in just the first part of the year? I'm not even talking about the complete list of games Sony had release for 2017, I'm just talking about the AAA rated titles?

#76 Edited by DrRollinstein (1089 posts) -

@lexxluger said:
@Nike_Air said:
@drrollinstein said:

• Ni No Kuni II
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Knack II
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Danganronpa V3
  • Gundam Versus
  • Blue Reflection
  • God Wars Future Past

well "Sony releases everything at the beginning of the year and has nothing else for the second half." so much for that argument.

• Crackdown
  • Super Lucky's Tail
  • Forza 7
  • Cuphead

Anything else?

Forgetting the 2nd half of the year for Sony, it's MS lineup for the rest of the year less games than what Sony released in AAA rated games in just the first part of the year? I'm not even talking about the complete list of games Sony had release for 2017, I'm just talking about the AAA rated titles?

Again, not a fanboy. Realist is the better word. I still see no release dates in your post for those games. Or if they have western releases.

You are being overly hostile for no reason. Chill out and have a discussion.

#77 Posted by QuadKnight (10015 posts) -

There is literally no reason to own an Xbone IMO. It's the saddest console I've ever seen.

You know lems have lost the argument when they start posting inaccurate numbers from VGChartz as defense 😂

#78 Posted by kvally (8445 posts) -

@putaspongeon: that's the cool thing about me being a manticore. The only way I lose is if all switch, PC, Xbox, and PS lose.

#79 Edited by QuadKnight (10015 posts) -

@lexxluger said:
@Nike_Air said:
@drrollinstein said:

• Ni No Kuni II
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • Knack II
  • Everybody's Golf
  • Danganronpa V3
  • Gundam Versus
  • Blue Reflection
  • God Wars Future Past

• Crackdown
  • Super Lucky's Tail
  • Forza 7
  • Cuphead

Anything else?

That list completely destroys the Xbone's entire lineup for the gen as far as exclusives go never mind the year lol.

#80 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@pinkanimal said:

@putaspongeon: and State of Decay and Crackdown look like last gen 6/10 games

I have a ps4 cuz it's where the games are at, not cuz I'm a fanboy.

Crackdown 3 looks pretty decent, though it's a game I can handle not playing with no regrets, even if I can play it on pc, it's a game I can see people liking and it reminds me of saints row 4 or whatever, but I don't find it worth the money I'd have to spend to buy it even on pc.

#81 Posted by SinjinSmythe (1044 posts) -

@putaspongeon: there is so much truth to that last post, I applaud you.

#82 Posted by DrRollinstein (1089 posts) -

@quadknight: Has Dakur been absorbed into your being, making you the ultimate Sony troll?

#84 Posted by PinkAnimal (2380 posts) -

@putaspongeon: what I saw about Crackdown really looked lame but I guess some people will enjoy it

#85 Posted by QuadKnight (10015 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:

@quadknight: Has Dakur been absorbed into your being, making you the ultimate Sony troll?

Nah, I'm just saying the facts. Bone has no exclusives lol so on a purely exclusive level I'm right.

You wanna make it subjective then you could say I'm a troll but then again everyone on this forum is a troll of some sort depending on which fanboy faction you ask.

#86 Edited by The-A-Baum (724 posts) -

And yet another Xmas with no Play Station games unless you count the embarrassing GT Sport if you're lucky.

That's 5 years in a row! Way to Go!

Because one business announces games 3-5 years out is nothing to brag about. I prefer the show me the next 18 months or less approach.

I just watched a conference that showed over 40 games and 22 exclusives coming out soon. Not in years! And every Multi plat will play best.

Good day Sir.

#87 Edited by Pedro (28973 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:

LOL. Thats are HUGE insult. Dakur 2.0 LOL

#88 Edited by lexxluger (599 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:
@lexxluger said:

• Crackdown
  • Super Lucky's Tail
  • Forza 7
  • Cuphead

Anything else?

Again, not a fanboy. Realist is the better word. I still see no release dates in your post for those games. Or if they have western releases.

Brah, you were the one who made the claim saying "Sony...has nothing for the second half of the year"

Dude stop.

That claim either makes you a blind fanboy, completely ignorant about games or a bold face liar. That is the way we got here, "your" argument/statement which turned out to be a completely false.

Sorry

Now you're making excuses and trying to backtrack but the fact is your claim was simply an attempt to misinform users with false info to promote the brand you prefer.

I don't like people who lie in order to promote their fanboyism. It's ok to prefer one brand/system over another but lying and spreading misinformation to confuse gamers because or your preference is something that is something I can not respect.

#89 Edited by DrRollinstein (1089 posts) -

@the-a-baum: The Last Guardian came out around the holidays last year. I havent played it yet, but i've heard its pretty damn good, and its pretty far up on my play list.

#90 Posted by Pedro (28973 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:

@the-a-baum: The Last Guardian came out around the holidays last year. I havent played it yet, but i've heard its pretty damn good, and its pretty far up on my play list.

The only thing is that its a one time play through kind of game.

#91 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:
@lexxluger said:
@Nike_Air said:
@drrollinstein said:

• Ni No Kuni II - November 10th
  • Uncharted The Lost Legacy - August 22nd
  • Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - June 30th
  • Yakuza Kiwami - August 29th
  • Gran Turismo Sport - November 16th (based on playstation's official uk magazine)
  • Knack II - September 5th
  • Everybody's Golf - August 29th
  • Danganronpa V3 - September 26th
  • Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age - July 11th
  • Summon Night 6 Lost Borders - June 27th
  • Gundam Versus - July 6th
  • Blue Reflection - September 26th
  • Danganronpa Another Episode - June 27th
  • God Wars Future Past - June 20th

• Crackdown
  • Super Lucky's Tail
  • Forza 7
  • Cuphead

Anything else?

Dates added for him, plus:

Ys: VIII - September 12th

Warriors All-Stars - August 29th

One Piece: Unlimited World Red - August 25th

Sudden Strike 4 - August 11th

Matterfall - August 15th

Lawbreakers - August 8th

Pyre - July 25th

Fallen Legion - Flames of Rebellion - July 25th

Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - July 18th

Accel World Vs Sword Art Online - July 7th

That's You! - July 4th

Nex Machina - June 20th

etc etc

Ni no Kuni 2 alone kind of solos xbox one's lineup, same with Yakuza Kiwami and Lawbreakers.

#92 Posted by JtoThaMtoThaP (819 posts) -

@putaspongeon said:
@jtothamtothap said:

Funny how people forget the PS4's dry spell....BB was the only game for a long while. During that time, MS had games.

PS4 had stuff like Apotheon, Super Stardust Ultra, The Order 1886, Hotline Miami 2, Toukiden Kiwami, Titan Souls, LA Cops, Broken Age, Omega Quintet, Ether One, Magicka 2, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Skulls of the Shogun, Planetside 2, J-Stars Victory Vs+, Skullgirls, God of War 3 remastered, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Hatoful Boyfriend, Jouney, Onechanbara Z2: Chaos, Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, Abyss Odyssey, Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragmentation, Gauntlet, Volume, One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, Until Dawn, Grow Home, Teraway Unfolded, Soma, Samurai Warriors 4-2, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Dragon Quest Heroes, The Talos Principle, Tales of Zestiria, Sword Art Online: Lost Song, Beyond: Two Souls, EDF 4.1, Trine 3, etc etc.

What did xbox one have? Screamride, Gears of War remasters, Halo 5, and Forza Motorsport 6? Um...... thats about it. Bloodborne alone beats that list.

I see lots of remasters, multiplats haha

#93 Posted by DrRollinstein (1089 posts) -

@lexxluger: ...But again, im about as middle of the road as can be. Im the opposite of a fanboy. Hell, i've put about 65 hours into Personsa 5 just this week alone.

But you still havent provided any release dates for those exclusives. If most of them dont come out till next year, than logically speaking, Sony has hardly anything coming out the rest of the year. I appreciate remasters, but those dont really count unless they're full on remakes like Crash.

I dont see how im backtracking, im just asking for dates. And which ones have western releases. If i cant play a game in english, it doesnt really count. Its extremely hard to keep up with a story when you dont speak the language.

#94 Edited by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@jtothamtothap said:
@putaspongeon said:
@jtothamtothap said:

I see lots of remasters, multiplats haha

Multi plats for pc/ps4, none of those games to this day are on the xbox one.

Not sure how you can count xbox one/pc games are exclusives but not those games.

Considering if you take out remasters xbox one has halo 5 and forza vs Bloodborne, Apotheon, The Order, Hotline Miami, Titan Souls, LA Cops, Broken Age, Omega Quintet, Ether One, Magicka 2, Planetside 2, J-Stars Victory Vs+, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Hatoful Boyfriend, Onechanbara Z2: Chaos, Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragmentation, Gauntlet, Volume, One Piece PIrate Warriors 3, Until Dawn, Grow Home, Soma, Samurai Wariors 4-II (2), Dragon Quest Heroes, The Talos Principle, Sword Art Online: Lost Song, Trine 3, etc etc, ps4 shits on the xbox one if you want to count remasters or not.

Sorry that the xbox one doesn't have "multi plats"

#95 Edited by QuadKnight (10015 posts) -

Lems contradict themselves and fall over themselves when they try to make list wars. They list PC/Xbone games as "exclusives" at the same time claiming PC/PS4 are multiplats. Pick one lems, you can't have it both ways, you're owning yourselves lol.

#96 Posted by PutASpongeOn (4897 posts) -

@the-a-baum said:

And yet another Xmas with no Play Station games unless you count the embarrassing GT Sport if you're lucky.

That's 5 years in a row! Way to Go!

Because one business announces games 3-5 years out is nothing to brag about. I prefer the show me the next 18 months or less approach.

I just watched a conference that showed over 40 games and 22 exclusives coming out soon. Not in years! And every Multi plat will play best.

Good day Sir. 10th

1. Ni No Kuni II - November 10th
  2. Uncharted The Lost Legacy - August 22nd
  3. Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - June 30th
  4. Yakuza Kiwami - August 29th
  5. Gran Turismo Sport - November 16th (based on playstation's official uk magazine)
  6. Knack II - September 5th
  7. Everybody's Golf - August 29th
  8. Danganronpa V3 - September 26th
  9. Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age - July 11th
  10. Summon Night 6 Lost Borders - June 27th
  11. Gundam Versus - July 6th
  12. Blue Reflection - September 26th
  13. Danganronpa Another Episode - June 27th
  14. God Wars Future Past - June 20th
  15. Ys: VIII - September 12th
  16. Warriors All-Stars - August 29th
  17. One Piece: Unlimited World Red - August 25th
  18. Sudden Strike 4 - August 11th
  19. Matterfall - August 15th
  20. Lawbreakers - August 8th
  21. Pyre - July 25th
  22. Fallen Legion - Flames of Rebellion - July 25th
  23. Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - July 18th
  24. Accel World Vs Sword Art Online - July 7th
  25. That's You! - July 4th
  26. Nex Machina - June 20th

etc etc

"no games"

~~~~~~~~~~
What conference were you watching? Microsoft only had 6 exclusives at their show and all are only console exclusive.

Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Forza Horizon 7, Ori and The Will of the Wisps, and Cuphead

The rest were timed exclusives or not exclusive at all, also don't mistake that list as games coming out this year either.

On the other hand sony showed games that will come out early to mid next year really, ie within the next 18 months. God of War is coming in March (early 2017 confirmed and march is usually when god of wars come out traditionally)

But yeah, can't expect much from someone who ignores objectivity so much that they are praising the xbox one.

#97 Edited by lexxluger (599 posts) -

@drrollinstein said:

@lexxluger: ...But again, im about as middle of the road as can be. Im the opposite of a fanboy. Hell, i've put about 65 hours into Personsa 5 just this week alone.

But you still havent provided any release dates for those exclusives. If most of them dont come out till next year, than logically speaking, Sony has hardly anything coming out the rest of the year. I appreciate remasters, but those dont really count unless they're full on remakes like Crash.

I dont see how im backtracking, im just asking for dates. And which ones have western releases. If i cant play a game in english, it doesnt really count. Its extremely hard to keep up with a story when you dont speak the language.

Dates were already added;

• Ni No Kuni II - November 10th
  • Uncharted The Lost Legacy - August 22nd
  • Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - June 30th
  • Yakuza Kiwami - August 29th
  • Gran Turismo Sport - November 16th (based on playstation's official uk magazine)
  • Knack II - September 5th
  • Everybody's Golf - August 29th
  • Danganronpa V3 - September 26th
  • Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age - July 11th
  • Summon Night 6 Lost Borders - June 27th
  • Gundam Versus - July 6th
  • Blue Reflection - September 26th
  • Danganronpa Another Episode - June 27th
  • God Wars Future Past - June 20th

You still saying this, "If most of them dont come out till next year, than logically speaking, Sony has hardly anything coming out the rest of the year." like what the hell are you talking about?

This is why expose yourself as being extremely biased and still....while you are trying to make the argument that sony has "nothing/hardly anything" coming for the rest of the year....you still haven't listed those xbox exclusives you were talking about.

Why don't you stop deflecting and list those MS exclusives you were talking about while downplaying every playstation game with any excuse you can come up with.

GO AHEAD, list those MS exclusives they have for the rest of the year...of course complete with confirmed with release dates as you required for those Sony games.

#98 Posted by mowgly1 (852 posts) -

@kvally:

Yes, it had. Love to see when some Xbone fan is caught in spewing bullshit

October : World Of Final Fantasy, Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky, Dragon Quest Builders ( Xbone - Gears Of War 4 )

November : BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, Steins;Gate 0

December : The Last Guardian ( Dead Rising 4 on Xbone )

#99 Posted by DrRollinstein (1089 posts) -

@putaspongeon: I'll concede to some of those, but a lot of them are on the Ps3 or Vita. And the One Piece game is coming to the Switch and is already on the Wii u, ps3, vita, and 3DS.

I'm not one to discount Indie games, but this really seems like an attempt at scraping the bottom of the barrel. A lot of these games dont even have their own wiki page.

Though i will say that Ni No Kuni probably interests me personally more than Forza or Crackdown. Im a jrpg nerd.

#100 Posted by Pedro (28973 posts) -

@mowgly1 said:

@kvally:

Yes, it had. Love to see when some Xbone fan is caught in spewing bullshit

October : World Of Final Fantasy, Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky, Dragon Quest Builders ( Xbone - Gears Of War 4 )

November : BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, Steins;Gate 0

December : The Last Guardian ( Dead Rising 4 on Xbone )

So much garbage games with the exception of The Last Guardian.

And I am talking about both platforms