04/18/2022 UPDATE: Digital Foundry FULL Ghostwire Tokyo PS5 vs Xbox Series X analysis

• 116 results
above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 above_average
Member since 2021 • 1566 Posts

@dabear said:
@above_average said:

Needless to say, this being a Microsoft owned studio, there was no favoritism given to the PS5 version in development.

Furthermore, since the PC version launched day and date with PS5, the developers already had their Direct X12 code ready to make improvements to the xbox Series X version over the PS5 for over a year now since DirectX12 is ubiquitous between PC and Xbox Series platforms according to MS.

The game was a financial disappointment with mixed to average reviews.

Why would they spend a ton of time on polish?

Far, but why would you even need to polish it? The game was finished!

The problem is everyone is quick to blames developers whenever a 3rd party game performs better on PS5 than Xbox Series X. Never mind the fact that those 3rd party developers manage to release those games on PS5/XSX at the same time.

In this case, the developers had a full extra year with Xbox Series consoles alone with the already finished game code. And we see this game performs significantly worse on Xbox Series X despite being from a first party Xbox developer having all the resources of MS/Xbox behind them.

So, it's not even about "polish", it's about people coming to grips with Xbox Series X actual capability vs their expectations when compared to PS5.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3398 Posts

Lmao those Xbox dudes are crazy. The Xbox version is obviously a very low effort port. Even without knowing how it ran on the PS5 it was pretty obvious corners had been cut in the Xbox version.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 above_average

@kathaariancode said:

Lmao those Xbox dudes are crazy. The Xbox version is obviously a very low effort port. Even without knowing how it ran on the PS5 it was pretty obvious corners had been cut in the Xbox version.

Port of what though?

Please don't say PS5.

The DirectX12U code that the Xbox Series X version runs on was complete a full year ago.

At one time Xbox fans bragged about PC and Xbox code being run on the same code using DX12U making it easier to port games from PC to Xbox Series consoles.

The PC code of Ghostwire Tokyo is not inferior to the PS5 version. So, we either need to call out MS for lying about DX12 making it easier to port PC games to Xbox Series OR digest the possibility that the developers had to reduce the quality of the port to match the capabilities of the box.

NOTE: Low effort ports of games on Xbox One X still outperformed virtually all PS4 Pro versions simply because the power difference was clear cut & automatic just simply running the same code.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#54 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts

A three day meltdown. I look forward to it continuing tomorrow.😎

Greygoose12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Greygoose12
Member since 2020 • 220 Posts

With both systems being the same or similar architecture I think the Series X could run games better if the developer spent the time and effort on it. I think the ps5 is easier to develop for and it takes more time which cost devs money to make the series x run

Being that Ghostwire Tokyo is developed by a Microsoft first party studio there is Absolutely No Excuse for this game to run worse on the Series x other than greed. This damages your reputation. I remember Phil said if Bethesda games were on both the PS5 and Xbox, Xbox would have the best experience.

With Redfall only releasing at 30fps there creating a terrible reputation of releasing unfinished games. Especially after Halo. I own both Ps5 and Xbox series x. I play 80 percent of my time on gamepass. I have always favored Microsoft. But these latest events are mind balloting. Just when they were starting to earn Trust the pull this Bull Shit. It's like the want to fail.

That are wasting there time and money buying studios if they can't figure out to release quality games and games that play better on the more powerful system. It doesn't matter how much more power you have if your games run worse.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By KathaarianCode

@above_average: If the case was that the SeriesX was that less powerful than the PS5 a good port would still make it perform at 60 with whatever IQ adaptations needed. That's clearly not the case.

Most probably the ease of cross platform development works better for games with lots of headroom. Being easier in no way equals to better performance. Nor do we know the details of this specific port.

Funny you give the OneX example. There's plenty of games performing better on the Pro because of the preference given to resolution on the OneX, which was pretty dumb. The power differential also was bigger.

Are you speculating that this is due to the SSD and not a bad port? 🤣 Please don't!

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@greygoose12: calm down alt. Another alt of below average, no one believes you anyways.

Just let this sink in...the game is practically a port job, quick and dirty with poor optimization. If the crappy ps5 with its 9tflop also used the dx12 version, it would be worse than trash. But no, ps5 gets it's own dedicated version because they expected cows to actually buy the game. Which they didn't.

So, I'm not really surprised that Xbox has this low effort port. It's not like Xbox owners were going to buy this game when it's free on gamepass anyways.

Greygoose12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Greygoose12
Member since 2020 • 220 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: look at my past post defending Microsoft time after time. I am no alt. There is no Excuse for this crsp

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By above_average
@kathaariancode said:

@above_average: If the case was that the SeriesX was that less powerful than the PS5 a good port would still make it perform at 60 with whatever IQ adaptations needed. That's clearly not the case.

Most probably the ease of cross platform development works better for games with lots of headroom. Being easier in no way equals to better performance. Nor do we know the details of this specific port.

Funny you give the OneX example. There's plenty of games performing better on the Pro because of the preference given to resolution on the OneX, which was pretty dumb. The power differential also was bigger.

Are you speculating that this is due to the SSD and not a bad port? 🤣 Please don't!

That's the thing. I don't think Xbox Series X is "less powerful" than PS5. That's not my argument nor my thinking.

The problem with people here is many of you tried to argue raw power equates to capability and real world performance. Clearly it doesn't always work quite like that.

It didn't work like that for PS3 vs Xbox 360 in 3rd party games, and it's clearly not working like that for PS5 vs XSX.

Architecture matters. And unlike what many people here say, PS5 and Xbox Series X/S architectures are not the same. The only hardware similarities PS5 and Xbox Series X share are the GPU and CPU.

literally EVERYTHING else related to the architectures of PS5 and Xbox Series X are different.

Many people decided that those architectural differences that Sony made to the PS5 to separate it from Xbox Series didn't matter because #Teraflops. What you're seeing are the results of the custom architecture Sony created for PS5.

Not more "powerful", but more forward thinking and architecturally advanced.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 above_average
@greygoose12 said:

With both systems being the same or similar architecture I think the Series X could run games better if the developer spent the time and effort on it. I think the ps5 is easier to develop for and it takes more time which cost devs money to make the series x run

Being that Ghostwire Tokyo is developed by a Microsoft first party studio there is Absolutely No Excuse for this game to run worse on the Series x other than greed. This damages your reputation. I remember Phil said if Bethesda games were on both the PS5 and Xbox, Xbox would have the best experience.

With Redfall only releasing at 30fps there creating a terrible reputation of releasing unfinished games. Especially after Halo. I own both Ps5 and Xbox series x. I play 80 percent of my time on gamepass. I have always favored Microsoft. But these latest events are mind balloting. Just when they were starting to earn Trust the pull this Bull Shit. It's like the want to fail.

That are wasting there time and money buying studios if they can't figure out to release quality games and games that play better on the more powerful system. It doesn't matter how much more power you have if your games run worse.

lol but their architecture ISN'T similar *refer to post above*

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Pedro

@above_average said:

Try again.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By above_average
@Pedro said:
@above_average said:

Try again.

lol I don't need to "try" anything.

You're the simple minded tech illiterate goof who simply said more powerful = better performance.

Notice the RT shadows, or lack of RT shadows behind the cabinets in the lower performing Xbox Series X version compared to the 1 year old PS5 version.

LOL WRONG! Unless you're now saying that PS5 is the more powerful system!? Pick your poisoin

Fools like you took the Tflop number of Xbox Series X GPU and decided before results were even shown that it would do this this and that much better compared to PS5.

Actual developers told side line tech experts like you that Tflops don't determine real world performance, now that you're being fed the reality that all your blind MS PR parroting blew up in your face, all you can muster up is brain dead one liners. Fitting.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Pedro

@above_average: None of that changes the fact that the architecture is similar to near identical. Stop being mentally stunted. This is not a debate. Accept facts.😌 But please continue showing your ignorance on the topic. It is very entertaining.😂

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By above_average
@Pedro said:

@above_average: None of that changes the fact that the architecture is similar to near identical. Stop being mentally stunted. This is not a debate. Accept facts.😌 But please continue showing your ignorance on the topic. It is very entertaining.😂

LMFAO, So just the GPU and CPU = identical architectures for consoles in the mind of Pedro?

The only ignorant one here is you.

Smarter xbox fans have backed off from trying to parrot MS PR spec talk that isn't reflecting results. But you're special. Just keep preaching that MS Xbox Series X POWER marketing from 2020 for them like a good little Xboy, while PS5 continues to stomp the hell out of the Xbox Series X in the vast majority of 3rd party head to head comparisons.

But you're right though, it's not a debate at this point.

Either you moronically keep talking about spreadsheets and theoretical mumbo jumbo from marketing ads used to sell the consoles from 3 years ago, or you accept reality and facts of what the consoles are actually achieving today.

But unlike you, I don't have any problems accepting the results.

Loading Video...

A Console Benchmark that is exclusive to the PS5 console

*Game also on Xbox Series X but scaled back to a max resolution of 6k*

COPE!

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#65 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

I played a bit of this on my Xbox Series X via Game Pass on the weekend and thought it looked and played quite well. I think I played it at 60fps with RT off. Can’t say that anything jumped out at me to ruin the experience or anything. Need to play more though.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Pedro

@above_average: All that meltdown doesn't change the facts. They both based of the same architecture. Keep

TEH PS5 has SECRAT SAUCE. STOP TELLING ME I AM WRONG
above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By above_average
Loading Video...

This is/was a devoted xbox fan.

Some people see results and then accept reality and proceed as needed.

Then there's you living in a alternate reality bubble saying shit NO ONE is agreeing with now. lol

Cope!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Pedro

@above_average: I love your meltdowns. Don't over do it now, the last time your burn yourself out.🤭

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Archangel3371

I think some folks waste WAY too much time on things like YouTube and Twitter trying to find things that feed into their confirmation biases regardless of who the source may be. 😅

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 KathaarianCode

@Archangel3371: Hey, show some support! His meltdowns are an art form. He really puts some effort, it takes a lot time and dedication to do all the research and collecting evidence. Poor kid does his best.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Archangel3371

@kathaariancode: Fair point. 😅

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

well that a image i never want to see again.

@Pedro said:

@above_average: All that meltdown doesn't change the facts. They both based of the same architecture. Keep

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#73 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11268 Posts

Interesting. I just got Ghostwire Tokyo for free via PS+ (Thank you, Sony) at to b e honest the the 30 fps quality has some of the best graphics ever. Right up there with Horizon Forbidden West. I only tried it for a few minutes though,

When I am done beating RE4 8 times and getting my platinum trophy I might sit down and play though it will most likely be at 60 fps.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

Looks like it's once again time for...

lol :P

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 KathaarianCode

@Mozelleple112: I'm not even a 60fps elitist but I find the 30fps mode unplayable.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#76 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11268 Posts

@kathaariancode: I find 30 fps to feel absolutely terrible. (though some Sony first party games I tried and quite enjoyed the 40hz modes) but tbh the 30 fps didnt feel too bad. The game felt like playing a movie. Insane graphical fidelity.

But yeah, I only played it for like 15-30 minutes. I am sure if I actually sat down and played properly I would switch to the 60 fps option.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 above_average

Ouch!

Max 1512p resolution for the monster that eat's monsters?

it hurts my xbox faithful 😔, but I'll be here to share all the bitter and gory details as we all hold hands.

#TOOLS#FullRDNA2.0#VRS#MachineLearning#MeshShaders#VelocityArchitecture#WaitForThaDelta

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

I've been trying it over the last couple of days, not really my cup of tea. The gameplay is abit annoying.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 above_average

Dropping this in the chat, OP has also been updated with this new analysis

Ghostwire: Tokyo - Xbox Tech Review - No Improvement on PS5, Worse on Xbox Series X/S

Loading Video...

• 10 visual options to choose from on Xbox Series X and PS5
  1. Quality
  2. Performance
  3. Quality HFR 60Hz
  4. Quality HFR VSync 60Hz
  5. Quality HFR 120Hz
  6. Quality HFR VSync 120Hz
  7. Performance HFR 60Hz
  8. Performance HFR VSnc 60Hz
  9. Performance HFR 120Hz
  10. Performance HFR VSync 120Hz
  • 5 settings for motion blur. This analysis uses High
  • The QUALITY MODE/S uses RT reflections and hybrid RT shadows
  • RT effects are higher resolution on PS5 than Xbox Series X but DF does not reveal by what amount
  • There are also other cut backs on the Xbox Series X version like missing lighting in RT reflections
  • Some RT shadows on Xbox Series X appear misaligned, PS5 does not have these missing/misalighed shadows
  • RT shadows also look better on PS5 compared to Xbox Series X
  • Xbox Series S dose not feature any form of ray-tracing...in this MS 1st party developed title 😏
  • Performance modes appear to have similar resolution between PS5 & XSX
  • Quality mode on PS5 is sharper & more coherent than XSX
  • *In Quality mode HFR 60Hz PS5 doesn't have any dips, Series X drops frames with little happening on screen, DF speculates the culprit may be CPU issues*
  • Xbox Series S runs significantly worse than both PS5and Xbox Series X hitting low 40's in perf mode.
  • Avoid non-VSync modes
  • Controller imput lag remains an issue on Xbox Series consoles as PS5.

Quality mode vs performance mode as shown off on Xbox Series X.

RT quality/resolution differences between PS5 and Xbox Series X

Xbox Series X and PS5 resolutions metrics

Xbox Series S resolution metrics

PS5 vs Xbox Series X performance delta snapshot

Leave any thoughts or opinions below.
Leave any thoughts or opinions below.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 KathaarianCode

Yeah, bad port. And I agree with them, unfortunately I'm not expecting any significant improvement.

I'm curious how the new content will perform.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By above_average
@kathaariancode said:

Yeah, bad port. And I agree with them, unfortunately I'm not expecting any significant improvement.

I'm curious how the new content will perform.

Hopefully MS new devs (They have a lot) adjust to MS's xbox tools for the series consoles.

They've had a extra year to try to make improvements on PS5's already flawed debut of the game last year, yet they somehow managed to produce a significantly worse version on Xbox Series Consoles making PS5 the definitive console version of this game to play.

BTW:

I actually know how to fix Xbox Series X problem.

It's development engines!

It requires *creating* a new engine specifically designed to take advantage of Xbox Series X (fk the S) hardware. NOT UE5! They need something specific like the Decima engine from GG created for PlayStation hardware.

The problem is MS is 100% all in on PC, thus every engine they use will be designed first and foremost to utilize PC's which simply brute force their way thru games which wont benefit Xbox Series consoles. DirectX12U itself is designed to port games....*FROM*.....PC! 🥴

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

@Pedro said:

You got curb stomped Pedro. Love to see it

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Pedro

@randy_lahey: You still trying...something?🤷🏽‍♀️

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@simple-facts said:

I started it last night,I'm enjoying the game.

Though I'm 120,VRR,HdMi 2.1 ready

It's obvious MS don't want to blow the ps5 version out of the water,Jim Ryan would be back on a plane flying around the world telling regulators how Xbox wont keep COD versions identical.

Now if this sounds dumb... imagine thinking the ps5 is a better console than the series x 🤣🤣

Or the xsx is better than the ps5.

It’s all subjective.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

@ermacness:

Well done for owning up to dumbness 🤣

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 above_average

@simple-facts said:

@ermacness:

But you bought an xbox series console expecting better graphics and performance in 3rd party games...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46273 Posts

Alex Battaglia is not happy, and if Alex isn't happy, I'm not happy.

They made a worse version for Xbox Series X and added in detrimental DRM for PC.

What a "anniversary" edition this is.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#88 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Xbox Series L.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@above_average: this game was not developed under MS, pretty sure this wasn’t gonna come to Xbox if Ms hadn’t bought Bethesda.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By above_average
@slimdogmilionar said:

@above_average: this game was not developed under MS, pretty sure this wasn’t gonna come to Xbox if Ms hadn’t bought Bethesda.

Wrong and WRONG!

LMFAO.

Both Deathloop and Ghostwire Tokyo were only "timed" *console* exclusives for PS5. Both games were always slated to come out on Xbox Series X.

PC, PS5 and Xbox Series versions were being developed together. Sony's timed agreement just prevented Xbox Series version from releasing along side the PS5 & PC version.

Sony's timed agreement essentially gave the developers EXTRA time to utilize the hardware of the Xbox Series consoles version over what they delivered for the PS5 a year earlier.

THIS was the result.

Also, you do realize the the PC and Xbox Series consoles run on the same DX12 code right?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@simple-facts said:

@ermacness:

I figured that my reply would “cave your head in” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 slimdogmilionar

@above_average: the deal with Sony was already in place when MS bought Bethesda. Pretty sure Ghostwire and Deathloop had a release date before MS bought Bethesda. What is your point about Dx12 being the same on Pc and Xbox that’s irrelevant to anything I said. Ohhhh You want to argue over power, lmao that was last gen I’m pretty sure most of the vets here are way past that and pretty much own every console and a PC.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By above_average
@slimdogmilionar said:

@above_average: the deal with Sony was already in place when MS bought Bethesda. Pretty sure Ghostwire and Deathloop had a release date before MS bought Bethesda. What is your point about Dx12 being the same on Pc and Xbox that’s irrelevant to anything I said. Ohhhh You want to argue over power, lmao that was last gen I’m pretty sure most of the vets here are way past that and pretty much own every console and a PC.

I never tried to argue power you dunce. I already told someone in this thread that if they want to argue "power" then going by "Tflops" that Xbox Series X is more powerful.

lol, the power shit is what you foolish xbox and PC fanboys tried to argue screaming 12Tflops like idiots while not understanding the advancements in the PS5 hardware.

Now you guys are here with a million and 1 excuses why PS5 is stomping the hell out of the Xbox Series in the majority of AAA games and egg is all over your face from all your failed predictions about which system would be achieving better graphics and performance.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#94  Edited By KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12948 Posts

@Pedro said:

Day 4 of the cow meltdown!

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 slimdogmilionar

@above_average: lmao there are no advancements in the ps5 system lmao…and yea you did want to argue power because that’s what your “you do know Pc and Xbox use the same dx12”. Same product but different, dx12 for Xbox is for a specific set of hardware dx12 for pc has to support a multitude of different products. It’s not like ps5 beats series x in all games, also most of the time these things are fixed with a patch but you guys just take DF word as the gospel, only when ps5 wins. Having 2 Ps5s, series x and S I can tell you the ps5 does not always look better, part of the reason I chose to play Cyberpunk on series x instead Ps5, but Gotham Knights I feel runs better on Ps5. It’s nice to have choices

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 KvallyX

@slimdogmilionar said:

@above_average: lmao there are no advancements in the ps5 system lmao…and yea you did want to argue power because that’s what your “you do know Pc and Xbox use the same dx12”. Same product but different, dx12 for Xbox is for a specific set of hardware dx12 for pc has to support a multitude of different products. It’s not like ps5 beats series x in all games, also most of the time these things are fixed with a patch but you guys just take DF word as the gospel, only when ps5 wins. Having 2 Ps5s, series x and S I can tell you the ps5 does not always look better, part of the reason I chose to play Cyberpunk on series x instead Ps5, but Gotham Knights I feel runs better on Ps5. It’s nice to have choices

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By above_average
@kvallyx said:
@Pedro said:

Deflection can only temporarily ease the pain of knowing your preferred platform is a $500 trash can.

Sorry MS lied to you.

It will be ok!

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 KvallyX

@above_average said:
@kvallyx said:
@Pedro said:

Deflection can only temporarily ease the pain of knowing your preferred platform is a $500 trash can.

I never thought there would be a day you would call the PS5 a trash can. But there it is!

slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 slimdogmilionar

@above_average: lmao so you do want to argue power the whole time 🤣🤣🤣, you have the floor, please tell me these advancements that the ps5 has over the Xbox. Was it the hardrive that can’t consistently beat either Xbox in loading times or was it the fact that Sony used a tactic that gpu manufacturers been using for years by adding boost clock to the PS5, which mind you they only did that after they found out the Xbox had a 2 teraflop advantage. Or we can be really petty and talk about how Sony makes it so if a dev makes a multiplayer game for Ps5 they have to sign a contract keeping parity between Ps5 and all other consoles. Gotta leverage having the largest player base somehow.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By above_average
@slimdogmilionar said:

@above_average: lmao so you do want to argue power the whole time 🤣🤣🤣, you have the floor, please tell me these advancements that the ps5 has over the Xbox. Was it the hardrive that can’t consistently beat either Xbox in loading times or was it the fact that Sony used a tactic that gpu manufacturers been using for years by adding boost clock to the PS5, which mind you they only did that after they found out the Xbox had a 2 teraflop advantage. Or we can be really petty and talk about how Sony makes it so if a dev makes a multiplayer game for Ps5 they have to sign a contract keeping parity between Ps5 and all other consoles. Gotta leverage having the largest player base somehow.

That's quite a bit of sarcasm you have there. And what's with the emojis?

lol It sounds like you think you have all the answers already. Fine, I wont waste my time.

Maybe you should go tell these xbox developers along with every other major 3rd party who's games are all running better much on PS5 that "Xbox has a 2 teraflop advantage" and then everything will be fixed! You're a genius! LMFAO

In the meanwhile...

Just be mystified as PS5 continues to destroys Xbox Series X in head to head comparisons where all your snarky theories about Xbox Sereis X's "teraflop power advantage" just fall apart in real world performance metrics.