kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

I have to say, FFXII looks more real-life and natural. Whereas, KH2 graphics are mostly cartoony. They're both good in their own ways. I can't decide which one's better. One thing to say though, they're definitely better than some games released around the same time. 

gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3 gamingqueen
Member since 2004 • 31076 Posts
???  does this need a question of course ff12 , kh still has kartoonish graphics but i guess that is the style of the game ..
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts

I have to say, FFXII looks more real-life and natural. Whereas, KH2 graphics are mostly cartoony. They're both good in their own ways. I can't decide which one's better. One thing to say though, they're definitely better than some games released around the same time. 

kinetic-core

I like Kingdom Hearts II graphics more because its bright and colorful but FFXII looks more realistic. Did you go to the pirates of the careebean world? The characters there look so real. I was amazed at how good the graphics looked.

ZachxThexNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ZachxThexNerd
Member since 2006 • 401 Posts
FF12
rpgczar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rpgczar
Member since 2005 • 1518 Posts
[QUOTE="kinetic-core"] With out a question FF12 because it has better artistic design and world seems more a live than kh2's.Also the pirates of the carribean people were realistic in a FF10 kind of way,but in FF12 they look more like a real person.In other words Kh2 has that anime flair to it just like most nomura games or designed characters.While the characters in FF13 look better than FF12 they still have that anime flair to them so you can say that FF12 has the most realistic characters in the series.FF12 and Kh2 both look good though.

Soulja_West

I like Kingdom Hearts II graphics more because its bright and colorful but FFXII looks more realistic. Did you go to the pirates of the careebean world? The characters there look so real. I was amazed at how good the graphics looked.

fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
[QUOTE="kinetic-core"]

I have to say, FFXII looks more real-life and natural. Whereas, KH2 graphics are mostly cartoony. They're both good in their own ways. I can't decide which one's better. One thing to say though, they're definitely better than some games released around the same time.

Soulja_West

I like Kingdom Hearts II graphics more because its bright and colorful but FFXII looks more realistic. Did you go to the pirates of the careebean world? The characters there look so real. I was amazed at how good the graphics looked.

Just imagine what Nomura's team will do on the PS3 with VersusXIII :o
gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts
FFXII because it's always the best at it's time graphically.
keybearer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 keybearer91
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Ive played the dq8 demo of ff12 and own kh2, and while ff12's graphics look far more realistic, i like kh2's graphics more.

snaggleoooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 snaggleoooo
Member since 2006 • 1059 Posts
We haven't actually seen FFXII properly yet, but from the trailers, I'd say FFXII looks better (graphically) than KHII