What do you want to see in future Final Fantasy Releases?

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
What do you want to see in Future Final Fantasy Releases?

Please Explain your Answers Clearly.

Thanx.
mufaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 mufaser
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts
no max stats and a bigger game in general like more weapons, sidequest, Aeons/Gf''s and larger worlds with more monsters now that would be awesome :)
Dark_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Dark_Kain
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts
I'm tired of the cliche'd plots. I'm looking for a story that is more original. I also hope they no longer have angsty main characters. If I have to deal with another Cloud or Tidus, I am going to be none too pleased. I also hope traditional airships make a return. I'm not really a fan of the big airplane type deals that have been used as of late.
SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SkyCastleDan
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts
I want classic FF world maps to make a return. I don't know why, but almost every RPG on these next gen systems has discouraged the free-roam map present in just about every Final Fantasy. Thank the good lord for Tales of Symphonia! (sp?) World Maps like that made finding side quests that much better and kept things fresh at times when there was nothing to do. I hated Final Fantasy 10's "world map" which was simply pick a destination and go. And come on, would you rather find a sub-quest like the underwater facility in FF8 or the secret island holding knights of the round in FF7, or punch in a stupid password to automatically find it like in FF10. *sigh* I miss the good ol' days....
hellsingfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hellsingfan666
Member since 2004 • 602 Posts
A return to a more modern world like FF7-8, and a cocky 20 something alchoholic main character who doesn't sober up till the end of the game
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ffxjunky06
I'm tired of the cliche'd plots. I'm looking for a story that is more original. I also hope they no longer have angsty main characters. If I have to deal with another Cloud or Tidus, I am going to be none too pleased. I also hope traditional airships make a return. I'm not really a fan of the big airplane type deals that have been used as of late.Gorman7147
Yeah i agree.
Main Characters are a thing of the past. Mainly the Story is focused entirely on that person(s). I think Tidus was a Good Character but that is my Opinion but they should stop it in Future Final Fantasy's.
The Airships would be a Great thing to see in the Future Final Fantasy's but it would be better to do more with those ships and have more to explore in the ships.
FuguNabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FuguNabe
Member since 2005 • 1090 Posts
Hmmm. It would be interesting if a semi-medieval/present is made whereby the stary is loosely based on the Chinese Three Kingdoms novel (though not as many characters as that novel because ther's just too many amazing characters) or the Sengoku era of Japan. The main character a strategist or a strategist's apprentice would be cool. There should be a deep sense of mystery and political intrigue. I knowth grasp of  such story may be a little harder for casuals but for people that have grown up with the series I think it would be kinda cool if they go extremely deep and intricate with story and plot. I certainly want to see less cliche though. If Matsuda head this projet then I think it would be appropriate since he's good with deep politically charged stories.
kingdom09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kingdom09
Member since 2005 • 53071 Posts
I want to see big spikey hair, huge *** swords, huge monsters that can take out buildings with one little attack, evil bad guys that talk big and can back it up, and moogles, cactuars, chocobo's, and air ships:D  Wait what?  We already have that, well hoot dang I'm set:P
BlinkNdWink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 BlinkNdWink
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts
A new game+ function just like Final Fantasy X-2
BiggsWedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BiggsWedge
Member since 2005 • 2916 Posts

A return to a more modern world like FF7-8, and a cocky 20 something alchoholic main character who doesn't sober up till the end of the game hellsingfan666

yeah i agree with you

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ffxjunky06
I want to see big spikey hair, huge *** swords, huge monsters that can take out buildings with one little attack, evil bad guys that talk big and can back it up, and moogles, cactuars, chocobo's, and air ships:D Wait what? We already have that, well hoot dang I'm set:Pkingdom09
Not much of and Ideas person are you.

Are you sure there isnt anything that you would like to be in the next FF?