What do you like/hate about Final Fantasy X?

• 70 results
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts
What do you like/hate about Final Fantasy X?

Please Explain your Answer(s) in as Great Detail as you can.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#2 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts
i like alot of it. i wont say what they are because im too lazy to write that much. i guess my only problem was how bored i always get with the game near the end and my loss of interest in the sphere grid at that point.
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
I like the way battles went, and the story was interesting, I disliked the fact that the carechters had very little depht to them, Tidus felt like he shouldnt have been the main person. thats about it
BobSacamento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 BobSacamento
Member since 2003 • 4340 Posts
i'll tell you what i didn't like, because everything else was excellent

i didn't like how the game was so linear (no world map, you always knew where to go)

and i thought the battle system, where you could see when the enemy was going to attack, made the

game waaaay to easy
CaptHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 CaptHawkeye
Member since 2004 • 13977 Posts

The characters. They were all so deep and so interesting. They were the only video game characters i've acutally ever cared about. Tidus was cool, Yuna was cute, Lulu was wise, Wakka was cool, Auron was badass, Rikku was spunky, and Kimarhi was... well kimarhi.

As for hate? The over linerarity of the game. I hated being forced to follow just one complete path. Thankfully the seep story made up for this small inconvienence.

hellsingfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hellsingfan666
Member since 2004 • 602 Posts
Everything was good cept rikku and wakkas dialouge "ya know"
ClaudeLv250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 ClaudeLv250
Member since 2004 • 863 Posts
What I liked:
- Sphere Grid was tailored to mimic classic FF job classes.

What I hate:
- Archaic battle system. Stopped being fun after awhile.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ffxjunky06
i like alot of it. i wont say what they are because im too lazy to write that much. i guess my only problem was how bored i always get with the game near the end and my loss of interest in the sphere grid at that point.jordina
Yes, well the Sphere Grip could get Boring because of all the time it takes up with Upgrading your Characters but it was rewarding.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#9 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
I don't think there is anything that i hate about Final Fantasy X. I think i loved everything about the game and it is my favourite game
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
I hated the Sphere Grid! Talk about time consuming and being boring. I wish they had fixed that. But other than that the only thing I didn't like was the amount of weapons you got per character. I would have been a little more happy with more weapons.
lemonily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lemonily
Member since 2005 • 226 Posts

Personally i loved the battle system i think being able to see who's turn is coming up allows for a much more strategic game which i really liked. I thought the story was great too with an emotional attatchment to the characters being well developed and the voice acting although a bit hammy in parts was overall quite good.

Actually come to think of it i pretty much love everything about the game, the only slight issue i have against it is that trying to complete the sphere grid 100% is sooooooo irritating having to constantly go from one side of the board to the other to find the ones you missed.......well that and Kimarhi's ultimate weapon game, *%^@**@^#! butterflies!!!!!

the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_unbroken

[QUOTE="jordina"]i like alot of it. i wont say what they are because im too lazy to write that much. i guess my only problem was how bored i always get with the game near the end and my loss of interest in the sphere grid at that point.ffxjunky06
Yes, well the Sphere Grip could get Boring because of all the time it takes up with Upgrading your Characters but it was rewarding.

Yeah, I forgot to say the sphear grid, It was rewarding. the first time I got Tidus to learn Fire I was overjoyed. It was anoying though.

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ffxjunky06

Personally i loved the battle system i think being able to see who's turn is coming up allows for a much more strategic game which i really liked. I thought the story was great too with an emotional attatchment to the characters being well developed and the voice acting although a bit hammy in parts was overall quite good.

Actually come to think of it i pretty much love everything about the game, the only slight issue i have against it is that trying to complete the sphere grid 100% is sooooooo irritating having to constantly go from one side of the board to the other to find the ones you missed.......well that and Kimarhi's ultimate weapon game, *%^@**@^#! butterflies!!!!!

lemonily
Yeah i hated that Butterfly game also. What else that was annoying too was having to Dodge the Lightning to get various important Items. 200, 200, if you get to 199 and then get hit, what a waste of time that was. It takes ages to even get to 100 nevermind 200. :)
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Spurs_Fan
[QUOTE="lemonily"]

ffxjunky06

Yeah i hated that Butterfly game also. What else that was annoying too was having to Dodge the Lightning to get various important Items. 200, 200, if you get to 199 and then get hit, what a waste of time that was. It takes ages to even get to 100 nevermind 200. :)

Oh man i forgot about the butterfly game. That was absolutely pointless.

FinalxRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FinalxRain
Member since 2005 • 1120 Posts

i like the story.. it was pretty interesting

but on the other hand i thought the voice acting stunk and most of the characters were annoying

the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 the_unbroken
[QUOTE="lemonily"]

ffxjunky06

I had forgoten about the butterfly game, it was a pointless game, And the Dodging the Lightning did take forever, I finaly did it, but man, It was time consuming

AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#18 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts

Overall. I like it.

Howver. It's really linear, and some of the character development is not up to scratch. I also hate the re cycled monsters. (Almost the same but a different element and slight body changes. Greeeaaat.)

kronikaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kronikaid
Member since 2003 • 992 Posts
The main problems I had were

1. No real motivation for me to do most side quests (even though I did them anyway) asside from getting the aeons and extra character animations / cutscenes, they were mostly just busy work with little to no rewards. The rewards that were given from any I didn't find usefull for anything but the monster arena and the only thing the prizes, steals, drops ect. from said arena were usefull for was the arena itself which could only satisfy through proving ability and validating compulsive character development (even if it is a good challenge).

2.The sidequest minigames didn't ever seem to lead to any fun what-so-ever just iritateing or dull busywork that ends up only working again tword completest compulsions that have very few entertaining rewards. What would've really helped there would've been some extra cutscenes (good ones), story elements, endings, areas (like the omega ruins except less bland) or even just one more extra aeon as motivation to do all that running about, it was all just so thankless and futile they really needed to put in some extra sense stimulia as proper reward. If there's more play there should be equal character to go with it, especially when that play isn't all that hot to begin with IMO.

3.Blitzball I know alot of people liked this and I'm still not sure why. I thought it was a bit fun for about two games... meh.. getting overdrives out of it was a start, but that also needed more for my intrest as it just wasn't very fun.

Other than those, primo.
gamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#20 gamingqueen
Member since 2004 • 31076 Posts

the sad ending but that made it more memorable until ffx2 came out ! :x !

LoneRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 LoneRex
Member since 2006 • 1717 Posts
What I like: The story and the characters (Auron being favourite), the aeons kicked ass too, the sphere grid is funny too, I like the fact that u can change a mage into a warrior, I filled the Sphere Grid with Yuna and she ended up hitting 99999 dmg every hit with Nirvana, it made me laugh to see a physically puny girl like that hit so hard. What I didn't like: was the fact the game was linear and also how some side-quests were annoying and stupid (butterfly, lightning)
Master_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 Master_Odin
Member since 2005 • 4932 Posts
I couldn't stand the whole Lightning thing and getting LuLu's ultimate Weapon. It was one hell of a waste of time...
Steve2911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Steve2911
Member since 2005 • 253 Posts
I loved the relaxed battle system and I hated the fact that most of the game is FMV's.
kronikaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 kronikaid
Oh a couple things I thought were exeptional, the characters, they were much deeper and human than any past FF and the whole opening, it still blows most anything I've seen out of the water.
Manaka-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#25 Manaka-kun
Member since 2006 • 1299 Posts

I hated the extreme linearity of the game (Thank god XII is fixing that) and that damned sphere grid! It took ages to even finish (I still haven't!) and the lack of lvl. 4 key spheres was annoying (I stopped looking for them, I'm not playing X as much. But thank god XII is fixing the sphere grid.)

I liked the ending of the game, the story in between wasn't very good apart from the plot twists. I hate those mini games! Butterfly is the most annoying thing I ever did, I gave up lightning before I even started (though I really need that crest/sigil) and that Catcher Chocobo game is impossible for me! I don't know how i finished it last time...

But the aeons were good, if not pointless.

I_Eat_Nails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26 I_Eat_Nails
Member since 2006 • 112 Posts
I liked the new Sphere grid, it was new and not hard to understand once you level a few times. I loved all of the characters, they are all very different and unique. Blitzball was genious. Side quests were excellent. Unreal graphics, first FF with character voices, insane boss skins, extremely long, what else could you ask for?
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ffxjunky06
Well i can see that there are MANY Different thoughts from the members about Final Fantasy X.

Some of the Problems that people mentioned where the Sidequests and the Sphere Grid.

The Sidequests IMO where ok. They kept me occupied and quite a few of them where Fun. I loved to Destroy the Dark Aeons and to show them that i am much powerful even though a few of them had Millions in HP.The Butterflys and the Thunder where the worst parts as well as the Monster Capturing. That was annoying and time consuming but was rewarding with the Created Monsters in the Battle Arena that you earned. Nemesis was the best and most challenging to fight. Well worth the time of Capturing the Monsters.
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 IceDefenseGod
Member since 2005 • 3842 Posts

Better question, what don't you love about FFX besides Lulu?

ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ffxjunky06

IceDefenseGod
I have explained what i dont like about Final Fantasy X but i want to hear from you.
FuguNabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FuguNabe
Member since 2005 • 1090 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
CMakaCreative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 CMakaCreative
Member since 2004 • 2107 Posts
I think Fugunabe got confused, but put alot of good info about X2...but this thread is what do you like/hate about the original...FFX. I loved it. Sure it wasn't perfect, no game is. Some come close but there's always something to complain about. FFX I thought was one of the better ones, though the story got a bit confusing but I was glued to the screen the whole time. It was the first FF to be on the PS2, good graphics, decent voiceovers (first ff game to have that which I thought was "nex gen" at the time), nice battle system. I enjoyed the game alot & don't have to much to complain about, but that's just me. I remembered when it came out, it came out earlier than expected & I went to the local EB Game store & seen it on the shelf. I nearly sh** my self & snatched it up & played the whole night. Good times for sure.
Thisisfufd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Thisisfufd
Member since 2006 • 816 Posts
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Thisisfufd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Thisisfufd
Member since 2006 • 816 Posts

What I like about Final FantasyX is the sphere grid.

I like Auron as the best character in the game.Going to different places and meeting different people is also fun.

Also fighting in different places and enviroments.

katodenstra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 katodenstra
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="BobSacamento"]
i didn't like how the game was so linear (no world map, you always knew where to go)

and i thought the battle system, where you could see when the enemy was going to attack, made the

game waaaay to easy

basicaly that was the worse parto of FFX, besides de characters were too plain, i didn't like either the "woderfully in love" thing, that has grown a lot since FFVIII way too much
gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts

I liked about everything in FFX.

I hated the fact that the final boss was so damn easy.

Manaka-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#36 Manaka-kun
Member since 2006 • 1299 Posts
You have to expect that when you have auto-life on you.
mufaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 mufaser
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts
Ok overall i really liked FFX but it did have alot of things that i diddnt like. But alot ofr you are saying that you dont like the sphere grid personally i really liked it(yes it was time consuming but you could choose where to go on it and some1 said earlier that they turned Yuna into a warrior i did this as well)
The Aeons were good for like the first half of the game but after that i diddnt use them much, i liked it how you could actually fight as the Aeon and i also think this game lacked aeons.
Now the things like (Butterflys, lighting and that game where you had to race the chocobo and get a time of under 0 seconds was hell)
I diddnt like most of the characters in the game but i also diddnt hate them.
Another thing i diddnt like was the albhed launage they just rearranged some letters and called it a language(but thats just probley me being picky)
Finally the ending was good but i did think the final boss's were week ***SPOILERS***
I diddnt like fighting Yu Yevon and all of my own Aeons (but i guess it was apart of the storyline)
But like i said overall i really loved this game these are only my opinions and i dont expect any game to be perfect!
SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SkyCastleDan
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts
I hate everything about that game.....well, not Auron, but everything else. Just look up my postings on other threads to see why....grrrr....
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the_unbroken

Ok overall i really liked FFX but it did have alot of things that i diddnt like. But alot ofr you are saying that you dont like the sphere grid personally i really liked it(yes it was time consuming but you could choose where to go on it and some1 said earlier that they turned Yuna into a warrior i did this as well)
The Aeons were good for like the first half of the game but after that i diddnt use them much, i liked it how you could actually fight as the Aeon and i also think this game lacked aeons.
Now the things like (Butterflys, lighting and that game where you had to race the chocobo and get a time of under 0 seconds was hell)
I diddnt like most of the characters in the game but i also diddnt hate them.
Another thing i diddnt like was the albhed launage they just rearranged some letters and called it a language(but thats just probley me being picky)
Finally the ending was good but i did think the final boss's were week ***SPOILERS***
I diddnt like fighting Yu Yevon and all of my own Aeons (but i guess it was apart of the storyline)
But like i said overall i really loved this game these are only my opinions and i dont expect any game to be perfect!
mufaser

I too like the sphere grid, I liked how you could eventually custumize the charechters in any way you wanted.

davaris1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 davaris1984
Member since 2005 • 394 Posts
I have just finished the game and I love it. is very good and I have no problems with this game. for me this game is one of the best games after Metal Gear Solid 3 and Resident Evil 4 what I have ever played. for me the FF 12 will be a must have after this nice experience in the FF X.
ff-leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ff-leader
Member since 2006 • 2400 Posts
I thought the fact that you can make it so you dont have to fight any monsters was cool because you could explore the world and the story was also great but some of the voice acting was a bit naff.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Spurs_Fan
Can somebody tell me why the voice acting was so bad?
llama89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: -1

#43 llama89
Member since 2005 • 44 Posts
I think the sphere grid is my favorite level up system in any game. The music was awesome and I also like the battle system. However, I didn't like how linear and un-free the plot was. Additionally, Tidus was really annoying and acted like a little kid right up until the end.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ffxjunky06
Can somebody tell me why the voice acting was so bad?Spurs_Fan
The Vioce acting wasnt all that bad. Some bits of the Voice Acting was a little rocky but the rest was fine. I really dont know how quite a few people hate the Voice Acting, that is one of the good things about the game IMO.
lightmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45 lightmonkey
Member since 2005 • 7010 Posts
I didn't like FFX for several reasons.

First of all, I didn't like the characters. Tidus was annoying, stupid and acted like a baby most of the time...he does have his good points, but the bad outweigh them. Then there's Rikku who really pissed me off every time, she was just so damn annoying; from what she says down to those annoying little gestures she makes when she's talking. The others were alright, but not what I'd call likeable characters; they weren't fun to be around and didn't really have anything about them to really like.

Next is the voice acting. Tidus's voice was damn annoying; Yuna sounded almost lifeless and Rikku's voice was squeaky and annoying.

Next, the sphere grid sucked. It was a big waste of time, a useless gimmick. There was little to no point in replacing the old level up system with the sphere grid; you would occasionally reach places where you had to get a key to progress; and there are times that if you take a certain route, you'll need to go all the way back after acquiring what you needed, and this wasted time and exp.

The sidequests were also damn annoying...don't get me started with that. Catching butterflies and dodging lightning, how fun =/

The game was also too linear. No world map means hardly any exploration, and that just killed it. I loved exploring the world map in previous FF's, so why rip us of that privelage?

Also, Blitzball sucked hard...and they forced us to play it to abtain Wakka's overdrives. Seriously, some people love it, and I don't see how. A sports game based solely on stats, it was just stupid.

One thing I do give credit for is the storyline, but when you don't have great characters to back it then it kinda negates the purpose. The settings were also good, but could've done better. And my last complain is the music. Normally, FF music always sticks into my head...yet it just did not happen with FFX, the music was really lacking. The only song I remembered was the battle theme, and that was just a clone of the Hades boss battle theme in FFIX.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="lightmonkey"] I didn't like FFX for several reasons.

First of all, I didn't like the characters. Tidus was annoying, stupid and acted like a baby most of the time...he does have his good points, but the bad outweigh them. Then there's Rikku who really pissed me off every time, she was just so damn annoying; from what she says down to those annoying little gestures she makes when she's talking. The others were alright, but not what I'd call likeable characters; they weren't fun to be around and didn't really have anything about them to really like.

Next is the voice acting. Tidus's voice was damn annoying; Yuna sounded almost lifeless and Rikku's voice was squeaky and annoying.

Next, the sphere grid sucked. It was a big waste of time, a useless gimmick. There was little to no point in replacing the old level up system with the sphere grid; you would occasionally reach places where you had to get a key to progress; and there are times that if you take a certain route, you'll need to go all the way back after acquiring what you needed, and this wasted time and exp.

The sidequests were also damn annoying...don't get me started with that. Catching butterflies and dodging lightning, how fun =/

The game was also too linear. No world map means hardly any exploration, and that just killed it. I loved exploring the world map in previous FF's, so why rip us of that privelage?

Also, Blitzball sucked hard...and they forced us to play it to abtain Wakka's overdrives. Seriously, some people love it, and I don't see how. A sports game based solely on stats, it was just stupid.

One thing I do give credit for is the storyline, but when you don't have great characters to back it then it kinda negates the purpose. The settings were also good, but could've done better. And my last complain is the music. Normally, FF music always sticks into my head...yet it just did not happen with FFX, the music was really lacking. The only song I remembered was the battle theme, and that was just a clone of the Hades boss battle theme in FFIX.

Well you do have some good points there but not all of them i agree on. I am a big Final Fantasy X fan but i wont tell you tht you are wrong with anything because it is not my place to do so and i respect everyones opinions no matter what they might be.

Nice points nontheless.
kronikaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 kronikaid

I think there could've been a number of reasons why that fell short can't possibly name them all, but I think that due to the fact an actor would be able to read a line properly at one point and then not be able to read a similar line at another point without needing to speed up the usual dialogue pace to get the whole read out through the language barrier (such as that terrible "With Yuna by my side" line Tidus does a mile a minute at one point) examples a common element of improper translation, where a way to less directly translate but keep character and meaning in tact was never thought out and put into action. Instead they seemed directed to be altered in a way that has faux implications stacked on top of each other to compensate and sometimes through breakneak speed or emotion that doesn't fit. Also maybe those implications weren't so phony to begin with and they were willing to comprimise a better read in favor of keeping the original character of each line, making lines forced and ackward and losing the character they were going for altogether by drawing the audience away from the dialoge and story thinking about how weird it just sounded.
I know that the guy who played Tidus (don't know the name) can do stellar voice acting he was perfect as Ratchet, so that's another thing that leads me to question direction, but it's also possible that the actors just weren't up to doing such a thing or were maybe even given to much liberty on how to read their lines.
Then there was Auron not one bad read ot of him, as far as I could tell, never ackward, forced, out of place or out of character, I think ther were a couple other voices he did as well but those weren't done nearly as well, which makes me think there was either limited character acting ability, time / money constraints on doing more takes or change in direction or limited direction as well. It just didn't really come together.
If you look at the history of English voice acting in games though, this is still probably near the top of the pile in overall quality, pretty sad, but true. I guess to really understand what happened there you would have to have been involved in its making though.
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ffxjunky06
[QUOTE="kronikaid"]

I think there could've been a number of reasons why that fell short can't possibly name them all, but I think that due to the fact an actor would be able to read a line properly at one point and then not be able to read a similar line at another point without needing to speed up the usual dialogue pace to get the whole read out through the language barrier (such as that terrible "With Yuna by my side" line Tidus does a mile a minute at one point) examples a common element of improper translation, where a way to less directly translate but keep character and meaning in tact was never thought out and put into action. Instead they seemed directed to be altered in a way that has faux implications stacked on top of each other to compensate and sometimes through breakneak speed or emotion that doesn't fit. Also maybe those implications weren't so phony to begin with and they were willing to comprimise a better read in favor of keeping the original character of each line, making lines forced and ackward and losing the character they were going for altogether by drawing the audience away from the dialoge and story thinking about how weird it just sounded.
I know that the guy who played Tidus (don't know the name) can do stellar voice acting he was perfect as Ratchet, so that's another thing that leads me to question direction, but it's also possible that the actors just weren't up to doing such a thing or were maybe even given to much liberty on how to read their lines.
Then there was Auron not one bad read ot of him, as far as I could tell, never ackward, forced, out of place or out of character, I think ther were a couple other voices he did as well but those weren't done nearly as well, which makes me think there was either limited character acting ability, time / money constraints on doing more takes or change in direction or limited direction as well. It just didn't really come together.
If you look at the history of English voice acting in games though, this is still probably near the top of the pile in overall quality, pretty sad, but true. I guess to really understand what happened there you would have to have been involved in its making though.

You Pointed out a lot of Facts jsut for the Voice acting. Very nicely layed out and Explained.
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 IceDefenseGod
Member since 2005 • 3842 Posts
[QUOTE="IceDefenseGod"]

ffxjunky06

I have explained what i dont like about Final Fantasy X but i want to hear from you.

I already said in that sentence, everything besides Lulu. 

auronotf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 auronotf
Member since 2004 • 179 Posts
I think this game deserves a perfect 10. I thought the battles were awesome, i really liked the turn based style. I thought the characters were great, and the storyline was brilliant.

The thing i most liked though was the sphere grid and the monster arena. I really got into that part of the game and loved making my whole team gods. I spent ages maxing out their stats in most of my files, and I even managed to get the perfect armour and weaponry in one of my files. Anything I fought was easy, I pretty much had enough turns before i fought anything to beat it and i just had so much fun killing anything that moved.

The only thing I didnt like was that it had to end, until FFX-2 came along and well I found out that they ended FFX right when they should have done.