The character battle of all battles: Cloud V. Link *with an in depth poll*

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for XIIAxelCrossIIX
XIIAxelCrossIIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 XIIAxelCrossIIX
Member since 2005 • 1115 Posts

Alright, first things first, I want to make sure it’s clear that this will not be a one word poll, like I’ve mentioned before. Once you name who you think will win, you must give at least a sentence or two of why you think that certain character will win. If you don’t, your post will be deleted, we want to start promoting discussion a lot more.

Now that that’s out of the way, let’s start this amazing battle. For you hermits out there, I’ll explain the two characters.

Cloud is from the Final Fantasy series, Final Fantasy VII. He is a somewhat dark, semi-depressed character. A “manly man”, and what most people like to call the definition of a “chick magnet”. He has powers that can only be measured by his arch-nemesis, Sephiroth. He can use Materia (magic) and summon powerful beasts to do his bidding. He usually carries an overly large sword, the Buster Sword. He battles his past and struggles to find out who he really is. Once he does, it’s an all out fight for the world and mankind. Other than those things, here are his stats that I have derived from FF VII Kingdom Hearts and FF VII: Advent Children.
Note that this is in no way official, nor will the stats be for Link.

*Picture from Kingdom Hearts II*
Cloud: Legendary Warrior
Weapon:Buster Sword
Melee abilities:
Omni-Slash - A series of lethal slashes and strikes to the enemy. This takes away from Cloud’s strength greatly, but the attack is usually not survived by the opponent.
Cross-Slash - Similar to Omni-Slash, but much weaker, yet much more effective if Cloud doesn’t think his opponent is close to falling. Being able to use this technique multiple times without tiring, this attack can be lethal if used right.
Braver - Cloud’s signature move. A simple move, Cloud stabs his opponent with a downward slash directly into the chest of his enemy. Nothing compared to the “Slash” techniques, but Cloud is able to use this technique hundreds of times without breaking a sweat. Truly the best way to ware down his enemies.
Materia abilities:
Firaga - A large fire magic, the highest caliber. When used, it will scorch it’s victim until the skin is melted.
Slow - The most useful magic if used at the right time. A strategic skill to have in the middle of a battle, it will slow the opponent so much that it will look as if it’s all in slow motion, taking minutes to move only a few inches.
Bahamut Zero - A summoning materia. This materia summons the dragon god, Bahamut Zero, truly a god among beasts. This monstrous dragon will come down to smite Cloud’s enemies, using a variety of attacks including a deadly and sinister fire breathing attack, slashing, clawing, and other malicious moves that will make the enemy cringe.

Now for the legendary Link. Link, from The Legend of Zelda series, is a god among men. He comes in many different forms, but I will describe his form from Ocarina of Time, as that seems to be the most popular game. Link, coming from a village in the forest, Kokiri, battles for his own identity once he finds out he is really a Hylian (a different type of race, akin to humans). He meets up with many enemies along the way to battle Ganondorf, his arch-nemesis that kidnapped his true love, Zelda. As he journeys through Hyrule, he gains many different abilities, strengths, and magic abilities. He grows to be a true hero, called the Hero of Time, and eventually saves all of Hyrule.

*Picture from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Gamecube*
Link: Hero of Time
Weapon: Master Sword
Melee abilities:
Snipe - One of Link’s most strategic attacks. Link hides, concealing himself from the opponent, and with his bow and arrow, snipes out his enemy with a variety of arrows, including the Fire Arrow, Light Arrow, and Ice Arrow.
Spin Attack - Link’s most deadly attack. Powering his sword up with magic, his sword becomes a powerhouse of strength and light. Then, using a small amount of magic, spins around multiple times, shredding whatever is left of his opponent into pieces. If used right, Link can literally shred his opponent with this one attack
Down Slash - A simple yet lethal attack. Used by Link countless times to both attack and defend himself, this technique is a must-have for Link. Using his powerful legs, Link jumps high up in the air, surprising the enemy, then pointing his sword directly down at a 90 degree angle, cuts into his opponent, either severely injuring him/her or killing him/her instantly. Although it is extremely easy to dodge.
Magic abilities:
Power of Din - Much like Cloud’s Firaga, Link calls upon the power of the Goddess of fire, Din, to make a huge wall of flames surround him to both defend himself and burn his opponent to smithereens. A very helpful attack when cornered or being brutally attacked.
Power of Nayru - Link’s most helpful magic in terms of defense. Link calls upon the power of the Goddess Nayru to help him. Nayru will make a force field for Link, defending him from everything and anything that comes at him. In this phase, Link’s magic power is drained drastically, literally down to nothing, but he is also invincible in this short period of time.
Power Up - A very simple technique, yet essential if Link is to succeed. With this, Link can use his Ice, Fire, or Light arrows, which are all lethal to the enemy if hit in the right place. Link can also power up his sword to use the Magic Spin Attack, which is a nearly assured to kill the opponent if timed right

Alright, you've seen the stats, you've heard the opponents. Vote away! Don't forget to give an explanation of why you chose that character.

dark494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dark494
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts
I pick Cloud b/c he has some serious sword fighting skills, and he can move insane fast with that huge sword of his.  And he doesn't need a shield, plus FFVII is one of my all time favorite FF game.
MaChaorules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 MaChaorules
Member since 2005 • 4951 Posts
i picked cloud cuz of the summons and cuz of omnislash besides he beat cloud and didn't we have this vote on gamefaq
Dark_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Dark_Kain
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts
I'm voting Link because if we are going off the Ocarina of Time, then Link could just go back in time through the power of the Master Sword and the creators of the world, and smite Cloud as an infant.
Exeed_Orbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Exeed_Orbit
Member since 2005 • 3472 Posts
Cloud. The buster sword is supposed to be virtually indestructible, and it's downright HUGE. Link's sword is smaller, which means faster, but from what I've seen, cloud handles that buster sword with quite a bit of ease. Plus the fact that he has omnislash, cross slash, and Bahamut-zero, well... Link's shield won't help him much against Bahamut, now will it.
Crusader_333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Crusader_333
Member since 2005 • 244 Posts
I'm voting Link because if we are going off the Ocarina of Time, then Link could just go back in time through the power of the Master Sword and the creators of the world, and smite Cloud as an infant.Gorman7147
HAHAHA......good point I think Cloud is gonna slaughter this pole cause this IS a FF Union........we even have him in our banner.........the polls would be somewhat different in a Zelda Union however :P
oggydoggy2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 oggydoggy2005
Member since 2006 • 160 Posts
Im going with Cloud because he can handle himself in a fight much better than Link. Compare his speed and skill in Advent Children and compare that to anything you have ever seen Link do, he just can't keep up.  Sure, Link has some very useful magic, and his arrows would be helpful, but he can't hide forever.  In the end Cloud would slaughter him in a melee battle, not to mention Bahamut Zero.  And on a side note....Cloud already has experience fighting south paws.  For those of you who don't know, Sephiroth and Link are both left handed. 
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
I pick Cloud because after veiwing some clips of cloud from advent childern, it look like cloud has more power than ever. Cloud has a sword which is way bigger than Links and Cloud also has summons, and magic.
mort2fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 105

#9 mort2fire
Member since 2005 • 407 Posts

Thats an easy one for me.

Final Fantasy Rules, so in that case, Cloud is the winner.

GYindahouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 GYindahouse
Member since 2003 • 29 Posts
Cloud of course! No comparison
aussie_rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 aussie_rocks
Member since 2006 • 4962 Posts
cloud: hes got the cooler sword 
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
I'm gonna say it would be a tie, They each have a sword that is indistructable, And each of their skill's with their sword's are basically unmatched. Then you put in the fact that link fought most his battles on his own, And Cloud had help. But since Cloud was the strongest of all of his companions, And Sephiroth is probably 10x stronger than Ganondorf, It would be an even match.
RPGgamemaster6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 RPGgamemaster6
Member since 2005 • 603 Posts
Link good and I know cuz I like and hes my one of me favs. on Melee but he ain't got no Omnislash or any way to stop it. Nuff said.
joefisher53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 joefisher53
Member since 2005 • 265 Posts
did you see advent children?!? i wouldn't go after cloud even if i had a nuclear warhead with me!
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#15 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts
I would say Cloud.....summons...."It's OVER!"
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#16 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
i Pick clould because in my right mind i would not pick againts a FF character in a FF union
Cloud30236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 Cloud30236
Member since 2005 • 27 Posts

I'd have to go with cloud just because he has omislash and bahamut zero at his disposal.

-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
Cloud!  He could kill Link with one swing of his sword.  Either that or usse some materia.  Cloud could also kick Ganons butt easily.  And Link had a hard time with him.
superdvd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 superdvd
Member since 2005 • 445 Posts
Cloud would win, beating Sephiroth and Kadaj..... there is just no equal
And because Links shield couldn't survive Cloud's braver move
I say this after having wached Advent Children and the trailer of Legend of Zelda
mish55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#20 mish55
Member since 2005 • 6995 Posts
I'm voting Link because if we are going off the Ocarina of Time, then Link could just go back in time through the power of the Master Sword and the creators of the world, and smite Cloud as an infant.Gorman7147
seems a little low though, but its a good point, but cloud can use stop and kill him.....so it evens out in time.
Avatar image for KevComesRipping
KevComesRipping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 KevComesRipping
Member since 2003 • 686 Posts

I'm gonna say it would be a tie, They each have a sword that is indistructable, And each of their skill's with their sword's are basically unmatched. Then you put in the fact that link fought most his battles on his own, And Cloud had help. But since Cloud was the strongest of all of his companions, And Sephiroth is probably 10x stronger than Ganondorf, It would be an even match.the_unbroken

Damnit, I was hoping to be the only one to say tie... This is how I see it going down ok? It's deep night, Cloud is driving along the road on Fenrir... from far away Link sees Cloud driving "Huh?!" Link, of course, thinking Cloud was a Redead, not being able to see Cloud's bright intangable mane, shoots a fire arrow, hits Fenrir in the gas tank and it explodes BUT not before Cloud seeing the bright arrow coming towards him, Cloud jumps off Fenrir instinctively and away from the blast.. Link hops atop Epona to see if he got the kill Cloud quickly runs back to Fenrir and grabs that cool new buster sword with 2 blades Link shoots a barrage of fire arrows at Cloud and catches Cloud in the right knee cap, GREATLY slowing Cloud's mobility, Cloud falls to his knees and casts fire on Link but blasts Epona instead Link falls off and does a pretty dope looking commando roll, Link draws the Master Sword and his Mirror shield, Cloud casts fire again quickly and Link deflects it with the Mirror shield, Cloud kicks off of his left leg and rolls out of the way as the fire blasts Fenrir again because it doesn't look as cool as the motorcycle from the game Cloud lands and blasts Blade Beam at Link, Link does a similar roll move and Blade Beam blasts Epona again for not looking as cool as Agro from Shadow of the Colossus, Link pulls a bomb out, lights, and tosses it in Clouds direction, the blast knocks Cloud far backward, and dazes him, Link walks calmly towards Cloud, completly out of nowhere Link hears a loud shriek! It's Bahamut Zero! Bahamut casts mega flare in Links direction, and like in many-a-anime Link crouches down and uses his Mirror shield as a  barracade, blasting Mega Flare back at Bahamut, Bahamut get's blasted away by his own move! Link, tired and pushed into the ground slightly falls to his knee, but didn't we forget about something? Cloud stabs Link in the back directly through the heart, and fells Link... Cloud, relieved, and still favoring his right knee pulls his sword out of Links body and starts to walk back towards Midgar, this of course is because he's not familiar with Link's faeries! A faerie pops from Links bottle and sprinkles faerie duse to bring Link back to life and better than ever! Link jumps up, and makes the mistake of screaming "Scrrrraaag!" Cloud turns to see the deed wasn't done after all, Cloud suddenly glowing as if to say he had a limit break stands towards Link, Link holds his blade to the side, shield in front, as power starts to gleam from the Master sword, Link starts to run towards Cloud in a rushing fury as if he had the Pegasus boots from his previous titles Cloud jumps in the air and starts raining meteors towards Link, Link dodges 3 before reaching Cloud, jumping in the air, and doing the infamous leaping spin attack made famous from the Super Smash Bros' titles "Scrrrrraaaag!!" Link slashes Cloud many times through the heart, just as the finishing meteor falls and smashes Link in the face, creaming him to the ground, killing both, a faerie tries to revive Link, yet, his head is smashed to oblivion.

Thank you, and I urge you to give me friend requests, ESPECIALLY if you read all of that

Vaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Vaton
Member since 2006 • 1804 Posts
Cloud because he can use thunder to shock Link's hand which would make him drop the sword then Cloud could easily defeat him
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts

[QUOTE="the_unbroken"]I'm gonna say it would be a tie, They each have a sword that is indistructable, And each of their skill's with their sword's are basically unmatched. Then you put in the fact that link fought most his battles on his own, And Cloud had help. But since Cloud was the strongest of all of his companions, And Sephiroth is probably 10x stronger than Ganondorf, It would be an even match.KevComesRipping

Damnit, I was hoping to be the only one to say tie... This is how I see it going down ok? It's deep night, Cloud is driving along the road on Fenrir... from far away Link sees Cloud driving "Huh?!" Link, of course, thinking Cloud was a Redead, not being able to see Cloud's bright intangable mane, shoots a fire arrow, hits Fenrir in the gas tank and it explodes BUT not before Cloud seeing the bright arrow coming towards him, Cloud jumps off Fenrir instinctively and away from the blast.. Link hops atop Epona to see if he got the kill Cloud quickly runs back to Fenrir and grabs that cool new buster sword with 2 blades Link shoots a barrage of fire arrows at Cloud and catches Cloud in the right knee cap, GREATLY slowing Cloud's mobility, Cloud falls to his knees and casts fire on Link but blasts Epona instead Link falls off and does a pretty dope looking commando roll, Link draws the Master Sword and his Mirror shield, Cloud casts fire again quickly and Link deflects it with the Mirror shield, Cloud kicks off of his left leg and rolls out of the way as the fire blasts Fenrir again because it doesn't look as cool as the motorcycle from the game Cloud lands and blasts Blade Beam at Link, Link does a similar roll move and Blade Beam blasts Epona again for not looking as cool as Agro from Shadow of the Colossus, Link pulls a bomb out, lights, and tosses it in Clouds direction, the blast knocks Cloud far backward, and dazes him, Link walks calmly towards Cloud, completly out of nowhere Link hears a loud shriek! It's Bahamut Zero! Bahamut casts mega flare in Links direction, and like in many-a-anime Link crouches down and uses his Mirror shield as a barracade, blasting Mega Flare back at Bahamut, Bahamut get's blasted away by his own move! Link, tired and pushed into the ground slightly falls to his knee, but didn't we forget about something? Cloud stabs Link in the back directly through the heart, and fells Link... Cloud, relieved, and still favoring his right knee pulls his sword out of Links body and starts to walk back towards Midgar, this of course is because he's not familiar with Link's faeries! A faerie pops from Links bottle and sprinkles faerie duse to bring Link back to life and better than ever! Link jumps up, and makes the mistake of screaming "Scrrrraaag!" Cloud turns to see the deed wasn't done after all, Cloud suddenly glowing as if to say he had a limit break stands towards Link, Link holds his blade to the side, shield in front, as power starts to gleam from the Master sword, Link starts to run towards Cloud in a rushing fury as if he had the Pegasus boots from his previous titles Cloud jumps in the air and starts raining meteors towards Link, Link dodges 3 before reaching Cloud, jumping in the air, and doing the infamous leaping spin attack made famous from the Super Smash Bros' titles "Scrrrrraaaag!!" Link slashes Cloud many times through the heart, just as the finishing meteor falls and smashes Link in the face, creaming him to the ground, killing both, a faerie tries to revive Link, yet, his head is smashed to oblivion.

Thank you, and I urge you to give me friend requests, ESPECIALLY if you read all of that

Wow, that was really good.  Took me awhile to read though.  I guess they might tie, but Cloud is so good...I just don't know...
rynn21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 15

#24 rynn21
Member since 2005 • 2890 Posts
Cloud....he's just had more combat experience.
helpinhamsters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 helpinhamsters
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Definatly Cloud , i mean he could really sit back relax and send out his magic and bahumut after link, :O makes me realise, poor link :D
Hyper-chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Hyper-chaos
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
Cloud fought stronger things than that little boyscout
hellsingfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hellsingfan666
Member since 2004 • 602 Posts
Cloud has better stats, and more skill with a sword, also limit breaks
Sly_Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28 Sly_Hippo
Member since 2005 • 5515 Posts

As a character I would have to say Cloud is much cooler. He has the things like the motor bike and in Advent children he has so many sword. Also in a battle he can do stuff like Omnislash, while Link can only do normal things and his spinning sword attack.

I think the Zelda games are btter but Cloud is definelty the cooler of the two.

doniekeuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 doniekeuh
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Cloud 8)
Gulstaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 Gulstaff
Member since 2003 • 244 Posts

It is really no contest, Cloud would wipe the floor with that tight wearing elf.

Chrono_60637

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Chrono_60637
Member since 2004 • 68 Posts
Well I think it's pretty much decided that Cloud's gonna win. So I'll hop on the bandwagon too and vote for him, but don't get me wrong Link's a damn good fighter, but up against Cloud he would get his head handed to him. Cloud's got summons and Limit breaks also and Link is at a disadvantage there, but even without those things Cloud's a great swordsman, but not better than Link.
ThePhilatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ThePhilatron
Member since 2004 • 199 Posts
I still want to say that Cloud could easily win just by using Omni-slash, but I did beat him up once with Sora and a couple of Disney characters....
solid_krash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 solid_krash
Member since 2005 • 219 Posts
i pick CLOUD because he has a huge weapon (the buster sword), it is much bigger than link sword, cloud is faster and can jump really high. (those of you who have watched advent children know what i'm talking about), besides if everything fails, he still can call Bahamut and bye bye Link. Also, i don't think Link could defeat Sephiroth in a one on one battle just like Cloud did. Go Cloud.
Link1515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Link1515
Member since 2004 • 1380 Posts
In a fight between Cloud and Link, Cloud would definitely win.
Cloud4220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Cloud4220
Member since 2006 • 1016 Posts

i may be new and still lvl 1 in gamespots... buit trust me i know alot about ff games. Cloud would definetly win because Link is soooo Friggin slow compared to Cloud and cloud can fly around and easily use onmislash to kik his ass. if u ve played the zelda games and u see Link's movements then see advent children and see Cloud, then u tell me that Cloud would obviously win. Probably even tifa could kik Link's ass... LOL... Srry Link i love you but i have to pick cloud , i love him more.

xaphi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 xaphi1
Member since 2005 • 9530 Posts
Sorry, guys, but Link simply owns Cloud.
ForeverNHim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ForeverNHim
Member since 2003 • 971 Posts
This one is easy. Cloud's Ultima weapon with a limit break. pwnt
Mercenary19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 Mercenary19
Member since 2005 • 1278 Posts
Hasn't anyone played Ocarina of Time, Link could just use the power of the Master sword and go through time and just kill Cloud when he doesn't see it coming. It doesn't matter how good of a fighter Cloud is, time is the ultimate weapon.
TJsimulation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TJsimulation
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts
I personally think Cloud would destroy Link.
potterpipi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#40 potterpipi
Member since 2005 • 16597 Posts
Cloud would masacre Link.
griever_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 griever_basic
Member since 2003 • 26 Posts
cloud could toy around with link with all of the moves he has
Inuyasha5262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Inuyasha5262
Member since 2004 • 410 Posts

Definetly Cloud Strife. 1) I love Final Fantasy VII more than any other game. 2) Cloud is just incredible with his skills. 3) Link is slow and could never destroy Sephiroth. 4) Cloud has a ton more stronger moves than Link and Cloud can fricken fly! lol (Advent Children)

Avila137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Avila137
Member since 2006 • 90 Posts
There is one word that I have to say and it's Cloud.
*GameGuru86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 *GameGuru86
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
I don't really think it's fair to compare Cloud and Link. It's like having Batman and Superman fight to see who would win. One well aimed punch from Superman would end the whole fight, even though Batman is highly skilled in battle. The same principle applies here. Cloud's powers are nothing short of superhuman, even godlike. Link, while unrivaled in his prowess with the sword, is simply not physically strong enough to give Cloud a good fight. Cloud can summon near unstoppable monsters, cast spells of all sorts, and is unbelievably fast and strong. Link only has his skill and his tools, with a limited supply of magic to support him. Not to say that Link is a pushover by any means. In his own right, he is one of the greatest swordsman in gaming history. However, Cloud has been so overpowered by Square that the only one that can stop him is Sephiroth.
The_XIII_order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 The_XIII_order
Member since 2006 • 2033 Posts
Cloud most definetely

even if it is a totally unfair fight
dareheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 dareheaven
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
I definately think that cloud wouls win
adngo714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 adngo714
Member since 2004 • 285 Posts
i pick Cloud.  Even though ive only seen Link in action, playing all three Kingdom hearts games has shown me his skill and sheer power.  Link has "No Chance in Hell!"
Master_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#48 Master_Odin
Member since 2005 • 4932 Posts
I'm going to have to pick Cloud because Cloud has way more power than Link and he isn't that much slower than link either...
ToraYoukaiBaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#49 ToraYoukaiBaka
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Yea I would agree on this. That would be kinda funny to see...   But, even though I think both Cloud and Link are really cool, I know that could would win. His sword is practically the lenght of Link himself. I like Link and all, and it would be a pretty good battle (between all of the magic and the sword attacks) but, I think that I would root for Cloud. He would definently be the victor!

Then again.....Link could have his horse try to eat Cloud or something....:shock: (gasp)

Avatar image for Spider_man_1991
Spider_man_1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Spider_man_1991
Member since 2006 • 58 Posts
Even if i'm part of this union i say link. he can blow up cloud with bomb arrows knock him down with the boomerrang. and his master sword is also indestructable.