Jurgus_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Jurgus_13
Member since 2006 • 150 Posts
I thoroughly recall that somewhere in this union or maybe it was the final fantasy experience union, We decided to match up link and cloud. Now what happened was Link one by default. This is because Link was able to go back in time (being the hero of time) and defeat cloud. This is because when Link was a child, he was a hero skilled in the way of the sword, where as cloud was just a kid. Couldn't this information be used in the same way for Link to automatically win? Whenever making a, "who do you think would win" thread. try to include someone who is much older than link therefore it wouldn't matter if he went back in time (to some extent anyways) an example of this would be kratos.. but then Kratos would obviously win...
Jurgus_13
sorry that was a stupid post.
Gallion-Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Gallion-Beast
Member since 2005 • 35803 Posts
I thoroughly recall that somewhere in this union or maybe it was the final fantasy experience union, We decided to match up link and cloud. Now what happened was Link one by default. This is because Link was able to go back in time (being the hero of time) and defeat cloud. This is because when Link was a child, he was a hero skilled in the way of the sword, where as cloud was just a kid. Couldn't this information be used in the same way for Link to automatically win? Whenever making a, "who do you think would win" thread. try to include someone who is much older than link therefore it wouldn't matter if he went back in time (to some extent anyways) an example of this would be kratos.. but then Kratos would obviously win...
Jurgus_13
Uh, doesn't the time travel need special circumstances or something? I haven't played OOT but I'm pretty sure he can't just do it the middle of a fight.
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts

Jurgus_13

If thats the only way link can beat cloud then link isn't the hero I thought he was.

sketchley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 sketchley
Member since 2006 • 315 Posts

sora has a lot less life then link has sora has a bar and link has harts plus sora wouldnt even fight link cuz sora is to kind hearted but link would be like yo man ,WTF then he would shoot him in the back with a light arrow plus with link u gotta press all these different buttons whereas with sora its all button mashing witch is stupid

Avatar image for Luigi_Vincetana
Luigi_Vincetana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Luigi_Vincetana
Member since 2004 • 7389 Posts
All link would have to do is hit Sora with a light arrow and BANG He's gone.
silentgod21157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 silentgod21157
Member since 2005 • 27 Posts
Sora would KILL Little Link one hit no doubt.
                                      Sora + link=Sora What can i say its simple math.....
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
link. why? because he has various techniques, he can use arrows, bombs, grapples, swords (in OOT he used 2 swords as an adult and 1 sword as a kid), he can use magic, and while it might be different from the way sora uses it, his magic is powerful in a different way, he can shoot light, ice and fire, he can make an explosion, he can do a defense realm and of course, he can travel not only through time, but he can travel by just playing a tune. sora has nothing on link:D
god_yggdrasil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#58 god_yggdrasil
Member since 2006 • 4173 Posts

i already voted but here is another reason y sora would win.  He beat Sephiroth!

and if u count this, There are cheats that makes sora invincible. i dont know the code cause i dont cheat but i have seen it

killer_shadow1

well too bad for sora because link beat Ganondorf in both forms!!! he also was able to stop a moon from crashing, destroyed millions of temple gods, and has sunken a whole country. also, link has a magic potion that you can get in the N64 versions that gives him unlimited magic until you shut the game off. its not a glitch, cheat, or anything. you can just buy it. and with this, link can continuously use Naryu's love to protect him from absolutely everytihng while using din's fire to torch Sora's keyblade butt. or, for an even better option, use fierce deity's mask and then well, he can use magic as much as he wants so all he would have to do is stand there and shoot magic. sora couldnt even hurt him in final form. or even if he teamed with sephiroth, his shield would just deflect them while he blasts away.

Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
[QUOTE="killer_shadow1"]

i already voted but here is another reason y sora would win.  He beat Sephiroth!

and if u count this, There are cheats that makes sora invincible. i dont know the code cause i dont cheat but i have seen it

god_yggdrasil

well too bad for sora because link beat Ganondorf in both forms!!! he also was able to stop a moon from crashing, destroyed millions of temple gods, and has sunken a whole country. also, link has a magic potion that you can get in the N64 versions that gives him unlimited magic until you shut the game off. its not a glitch, cheat, or anything. you can just buy it. and with this, link can continuously use Naryu's love to protect him from absolutely everytihng while using din's fire to torch Sora's keyblade butt. or, for an even better option, use fierce deity's mask and then well, he can use magic as much as he wants so all he would have to do is stand there and shoot magic. sora couldnt even hurt him in final form. or even if he teamed with sephiroth, his shield would just deflect them while he blasts away.

Kingdom Hearts II Sora will destroy link.

Jurgus_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Jurgus_13
Member since 2006 • 150 Posts
[QUOTE="Jurgus_13"] I thoroughly recall that somewhere in this union or maybe it was the final fantasy experience union, We decided to match up link and cloud. Now what happened was Link one by default. This is because Link was able to go back in time (being the hero of time) and defeat cloud. This is because when Link was a child, he was a hero skilled in the way of the sword, where as cloud was just a kid. Couldn't this information be used in the same way for Link to automatically win? Whenever making a, "who do you think would win" thread. try to include someone who is much older than link therefore it wouldn't matter if he went back in time (to some extent anyways) an example of this would be kratos.. but then Kratos would obviously win...
Gallion-Beast
Uh, doesn't the time travel need special circumstances or something? I haven't played OOT but I'm pretty sure he can't just do it the middle of a fight.

Actually he can do it whenever he wants and yeah that includes the middle of a fight.. time even stops when he whips out his trusty orcarina
bwing55543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#61 bwing55543
Member since 2005 • 165 Posts
Also, Ganondorf (both forms in OoT and in Wind Waker) was a tougher boss than Ansem.
Ageku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 Ageku
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I'd say Sora since it's 2 key blades vs one of Link's master sword. Then again Link does have decades of experience over Sora. Crap now I'm not sure. The only way to solve this would be to put Sora in SSB brawl^^
killer_shadow1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63 killer_shadow1
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts

I voted for link because I just don't see sora beating link. Link is more mature than Sora and Links attacks look more powerful than Soras. Wait until the next battle thread I make. Its going to be Kingdom Hearts II Sora vs Twilight Princess Zelda. That should be a more even match.Soulja_West

sora would beat the **** out of Zelda!

shadowgamer14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64 shadowgamer14
Member since 2005 • 1947 Posts
I go with Sora cause I seems cooler than Link
cloud192006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 cloud192006
Member since 2006 • 173 Posts
sora would beat link in a 1 on 1 fight sora has the abillity 2 summon disney cratures like tinkerbell 2 heal him link only has his faries 2 heal him or bring him back 2 life and sora has defeated sethroith and links streaghth comes far away from sethrioths streghth.
gamespotr0cks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 gamespotr0cks
Member since 2004 • 394 Posts
Light Arrows pwns all nOOBsbwing55543
Hey he's got a point there.
cloudrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 cloudrules
Member since 2005 • 160 Posts

I think Sora is the better charator, but Link would kick his but. Ganon is tougher than any Disney bad guy.

greatfluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 greatfluffy
Member since 2005 • 2062 Posts

Link can overpower Sora he really can't stand a chance

Schonertod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 Schonertod
Member since 2006 • 307 Posts
OK i have to say that link wins because for one Link is a way smarter fighter and has has a lot more battle exp. Link can also carry things to heal him self so just because sora has magic dont mean he will win. Link has a shild that can repeal magic attacks. link would just wait while sora wears himself out. Then when the time is right link will take sora down. And let sora transform link has delt with worse bosses then sora in final form.
blazndragon0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 blazndragon0
Member since 2006 • 703 Posts
i think sora would win cuz he has a variety of attacks; lots of combos, different forms. also cuz of the mad variety of magic he has... rather than just the usual fire, ice, or light magic link can use. oh and "sora can jump" :P
worldwarz157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 worldwarz157
Member since 2006 • 620 Posts

You're right Sora is the man!

ilovgames_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72 ilovgames_12
Member since 2006 • 892 Posts
For me thats to close to call i mean yeah sora is good but so is link hmmm...hard choise very hard:x 
McKfc123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 McKfc123321
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

@juliaryder: If link did use his bow, sora should be able to doge quite easily, shown in his battle with Xigbar where he deflected his lasers back at him.