Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts

Hi All, 

I noticed after a bit of absence that there appear to be a plethora of FF games threads, which is great, but for me, Square Enix is more about their NON FF titles. Some of the greatest games SE has offered us have played a background role to Final Fantasy and i think that is a shame.

One of their more recent titles, NIER, is a heartrending tale about a man and his daughter, and his fight to save her from the crushing illness she suffers. In the process he discovers that the threat is much greater than he originally thought. It is a darker, more edgy title, but still retains important RPG elements that make it a solid game and worth playing if you're an RPG fan.

Anyone played this one yet? Thoughts?

nim22ama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 nim22ama
Member since 2005 • 139 Posts
This was a surprise hit for me. great music, characters and story. I dismissed the game completely, but decided to buy it when it had gone down in price. I'm so happy I got it, becuase it really is a great game. The only con would be that graphics aren't the best (good enough), but I am not a gamer that puts graphics first.
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts
me either, not at all!! Some of the best games have lower quality graphics, and many of my favourite games of all time are on past-gen systems like PSOne and PS2 :)