This topic is locked from further discussion.

Master_Odin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Master_Odin
Member since 2005 • 4932 Posts
After talking with VinceL (admin of GS) it has been decided the leadership of FFU will be passed on from ffxjunky06. The main reason for this leadership transfer is because Junky has been inactive at Gamespot for over a month and it is starting to affect the Final Fantasy Union. Now, the only fair way to decide which of the officers become leader is to hold a poll and have the members of FFU decide who they want as leader. So cast your vote for the new leader of FFU!
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
You've got to be kidding me right? This is an easy one. As the former leader of the Final Fantasy Union, my vote goes to Master_Odin. The reason is because of the fact that he works hard at this union. He was the only officer at the time of my absent that keep posting news and recruiting new members. I've never seen a person so deciated to a union like Master_Odin is. I thought I was deciated to this union until I've seen the flawless job that Master_Odin has done for this union. I truley believe Master_Odin deserve to be the leader of this union. If I had the chance, I would have left Master_Odin with this union if I had knew that he would be this hard working.
255Loner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 255Loner
Member since 2005 • 1781 Posts
Gorman7147 or Master_Odin has my vote. I'm so surprised you didn't vote for me Soulja_West! We're so grateful for your input! [/sarcasm]
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Soulja_West
[QUOTE="255Loner"]Gorman7147 or Master_Odin has my vote. I'm so surprised you didn't vote for me Soulja_West! We're so grateful for your input! [/sarcasm]

I was going to vote for you but I forgot that you were still a mod here. I'm surprise that you're still a mod here considering that You're never around to contribute anything for this union and you've been MIA from this union for a couple of weeks until now. I'm so grateful that you're still a mod here. Oh I wish I could take my vote back! [/sarcasm]
255Loner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 255Loner
If only our leader didn't take away our priveleges because some *****-ass sneak told one of our officers to delete all the records...
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Soulja_West
If only our leader didn't take away our priveleges because some *****-ass sneak told one of our officers to delete all the records...255Loner
Thats not my problem.
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Soulja_West

If only our leader didn't take away our priveleges because some *****-ass sneak told one of our officers to delete all the records...255Loner

I forgot to mention. If the leader took your priveleges away, how were you able to post news just a minute ago? :|

GMAN32X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GMAN32X
Member since 2004 • 1815 Posts

Ah, so it has come to this... :(

I think its a good idea to send out a mass e-mail to the general membership as well so that everyone is aware, and no one complains about not knowing that this vote took place.

Dark_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Dark_Kain
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts
Voted... not for myself.
saiyanman5215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 saiyanman5215
Member since 2005 • 2096 Posts
I dont think I'm active enough to vote legitimately so I shall abstain from the voting. My apologies :(..............
RedRazor96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 RedRazor96
Member since 2005 • 257 Posts
gotta go with Master Odin.
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Soulja_West

Loner voted for himself so it wouldn't look like no one wanted to vote for him :lol:

255Loner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 255Loner
I voted for Gorman7147! : P
Avatar image for Masterzelda1980
Masterzelda1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 Masterzelda1980
Member since 2004 • 734 Posts
Master_Odin
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Soulja_West
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
255Loner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 255Loner
Oh, take about half of those Master_Odin votes off because we all know Soulja_West used his alts to vote-stuff the poll. (No offense to Master_Odin)
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Soulja_West
255Loner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 255Loner
[QUOTE="255Loner"]Oh, take about half of those Master_Odin votes off because we all know Soulja_West used his alts to vote-stuff the poll. (No offense to Master_Odin)Soulja_West
So your saying that Master_Odin doesn't deserve it? Also, how can I vote for him mutilple times? Why should I help him cheat when hes going to win anyway. Everyone has seen the job he has done at the FFU and you sure don't deserve to be the leader. To be honest, you deserve no votes. The only person that voted for you was 225loner.

It's well known that you have multiple alternate accounts to help you do whatever you need to get done, such as getting people to back you up, whether it be in conversation or in polls. My comment, "(No offense to Master_Odin)", was supposed to cover myself just in case Master_Odin might have misconceived that I didn't believe he ought to have the votes that went into the option for him as Leader. And by the way, that's the three hundred-thousandth time you've purposely misspelled my screen name, "255Loner" as "225Loner". From now on, any further evidence (that, and this instance as well) of you showing disrespect to my title will result in an immediate moderation. Also, don't expect me to stoop to your level by resorting to calling you something along the lines of "Soldier_*****".
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Soulja_West

[QUOTE="Soulja_West"][QUOTE="255Loner"]Oh, take about half of those Master_Odin votes off because we all know Soulja_West used his alts to vote-stuff the poll. (No offense to Master_Odin)255Loner
So your saying that Master_Odin doesn't deserve it? Also, how can I vote for him mutilple times? Why should I help him cheat when hes going to win anyway. Everyone has seen the job he has done at the FFU and you sure don't deserve to be the leader. To be honest, you deserve no votes. The only person that voted for you was 225loner.

It's well known that you have multiple alternate accounts to help you do whatever you need to get done, such as getting people to back you up, whether it be in conversation or in polls. My comment, "(No offense to Master_Odin)", was supposed to cover myself just in case Master_Odin might have misconceived that I didn't believe he ought to have the votes that went into the option for him as Leader. And by the way, that's the three hundred-thousandth time you've purposely misspelled my screen name, "255Loner" as "225Loner". From now on, any further evidence (that, and this instance as well) of you showing disrespect to my title will result in an immediate moderation. Also, don't expect me to stoop to your level by resorting to calling you something along the lines of "Soldier_*****".

Sorry Loner, I only have one extra account and its soulja_east. Go look it up. I'll spell your name right if it will stop you from crying. As for the rest of your comment. I'm not even going to comment on that because it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about and I don't know what your talking about.

Don't shy away from what I'm saying. You don't deserve to be the leader and I've notice that you have 2 votes which are from you. You've been MIA until you found out that someone esle might be the leader of this union. Loner you don't have to hide it. We all know that you became somewhat active to try and get the leader spot. 

It took a telegram to get you active or somewhat active. You think your clever but your not. I've been watching you and you haven't been doing your job. Lets not forget that this isn't about me, its about you. You're trying to throw this argument off topic. You've been avoding my questions.

PS. Moderation don't scare. I thought I let you know that.

255Loner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 255Loner
I don't plan to be any more active than I am now. I didn't ask to be on the poll, and I made that one recent FFU home page update and one recent topic both before I even saw this poll, after having spent much time looking into Final Fantasy XII's localization. Yes, I have not been active around here lately, and there's nothing I can say to disprove it, though I don't care to really. I don't have an obligation to spend as much time at the FFU as possible. I've only put buttloads of time into it already: I got the union the reviews it has now. I got the union the officer board it has now. I got the union the few guides it has now. I was the only one to briefly utilize the rant section as it was meant to be. I'm still here, and I come back every so often. I don't make topics—I participate in others' topics. No, it's not about you, but how much can we trust your word about me when you have had one of our officers secretly deleting our files and while you were officer you bullying the leader to kick this or that guy? None. None at all. I've no problem with Master_Odin taking the helm. I appreciate him even putting me in the poll.
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Soulja_West
xVxObliVioNxVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xVxObliVioNxVx
Member since 2005 • 7764 Posts
Funny how this union went completely downhill right after Soulja left. It really shows how much of an effect his leadership had on this union. And I wouldn't say that this is junkies fault. A union demands a great deal of attention, quality attention that is. And so far I have not seen much effort from the officers. The have seen some effort from Master_Odin, thus the reason my vote goes for him.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#23 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
I vote for Master_Odin. I know he will be a great leader here :D