Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
For anyone who hasnt seen the Last Order OVA that came with the japanese version of Advent Children-here it is for you to check it out. I think its much better than Advent Children.

LAST ORDER: FINAL FANTASY VII
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts
I saw this quite a long time ago. It's pretty good and provides an interesting insight into that particular incident :P
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
I've heard of this, but never watched it. I dont' have time now, but i'll watch it sometime this week.
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#4 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts
I saw it about half a year to year ago (not in the AC combo but online too)it was pretty good, liked the animation and how it gave you more insight into the events of the game.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts
thanks Magus :)
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts
Wow, I never got to see this. Thanks for the upload. I'll check it out when I have time.
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 WSGRandomPerson
Watched, Magus is that how zack dies?
Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Cronaroth
Yup, he got shot to death. It's even shown in FFVII in a hidden-ish sequence (its absent from the original JP release). I dont remember what point you can see it but its triggered in the Nibelheim Mansion basement
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 crushgoil
whoa! spoilers people!!!! seriously...
Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Cronaroth
I didnt think that was neccesary seeing as....FFVII is over ten years old...and thats been mostly common knowledge for that period...
darkcloud6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 darkcloud6
Member since 2007 • 4685 Posts
thanks magus. i just watched it.i've been wanting to see it for a while and now that i have, im glad i did.:)
Kenshin18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kenshin18
Member since 2003 • 764 Posts

Yup, he got shot to death. It's even shown in FFVII in a hidden-ish sequence (its absent from the original JP release). I dont remember what point you can see it but its triggered in the Nibelheim Mansion basementCronaroth

It's towards the end of the game. I THINK in the process of gettin somethin for Vincent, or, truly just a hidden game scene.

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 WSGRandomPerson
Ok, now answer me this. Last Order:FFVII, took place before FFVII. So what about Crisis Core, is that the same thing is last order, or After last order but before FFVII. Or before Last order, then FFVII. Someone answer, i'm confused.
S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 S_Jake
Member since 2004 • 1502 Posts

I didnt think that was neccesary seeing as....FFVII is over ten years old...and thats been mostly common knowledge for that period...Cronaroth

True, but it's still better that we assume that there are people who haven't played the game, otherwise we'll have to start making judgments on what constitutes "common knowledge".

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#15 johngebreadman
Member since 2007 • 9960 Posts
always thought sephiroth killed zack in nibelheim
_Mana_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#16 _Mana_
Member since 2006 • 4475 Posts
i thought this came out on the ntsc version of ac aswell ? ( the collectors edition )
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kryu88

Ok, now answer me this. Last Order:FFVII, took place before FFVII. So what about Crisis Core, is that the same thing is last order, or After last order but before FFVII. Or before Last order, then FFVII. Someone answer, i'm confused.WSGRandomPerson

It goes Crisis Core, Last Order, then FFVII. Just think of it like this: Zack alive(CC), Zack joined SOLDIER then died(LO), Zack always dead(FFVII) :P

crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 crushgoil
Zack dies in CC though too.... in a different way from in LO... as far as I can tell... kinda strange.
S_Jake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 S_Jake
Member since 2004 • 1502 Posts

Zack dies in CC though too.... in a different way from in LO... as far as I can tell... kinda strange.crushgoil

Or kind of a plot-hole. ;)

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 WSGRandomPerson
Zack dies in CC though too.... in a different way from in LO... as far as I can tell... kinda strange.crushgoil

Yeah, LO:Shot, CC: On a cliff. -_-.. Then he just randomly appears in Advent Children at the end...Blast!
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kryu88

[QUOTE="crushgoil"]Zack dies in CC though too.... in a different way from in LO... as far as I can tell... kinda strange.WSGRandomPerson

Yeah, LO:Shot, CC: On a cliff. -_-.. Then he just randomly appears in Advent Children at the end...Blast!

In the secret scene from VII he was shot on a cliff while protecting Cloud..kind of a combo of both :lol: But, that is how he really died so...

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 WSGRandomPerson

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="crushgoil"]Zack dies in CC though too.... in a different way from in LO... as far as I can tell... kinda strange.kryu88

In the secret scene from VII he was shot on a cliff while protecting Cloud..kind of a combo of both :lol: But, that is how he really died so...

Yeah but in LO he gets shot in a car..Maybe Zack is the Kenny of Final Fantasy VII.
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kryu88
[QUOTE="kryu88"]

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="crushgoil"]Zack dies in CC though too.... in a different way from in LO... as far as I can tell... kinda strange.WSGRandomPerson

Yeah but in LO he gets shot in a car..Maybe Zack is the Kenny of Final Fantasy VII.

I think he gets injured in that scene at the end and that leads to the cliff scene where he gets finished off by the Shinra army. Because if you notice throughout the rest ofLO, the regular Shinra soldierscan't touch him :lol: So, the only way they could possibly kill him, like they do in thecliff scene, is if he was injured somehow.But, that is just my speculation, we don't really see what happens, I'm just piecing together the scenes from LO and VII.

AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#24 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts
I saw it back when Advent Children came out. It kind of made me wonder why an anime of FFVII was never made. Surely it would be popular, especially if they did it to the quality of Last Order.
Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Cronaroth

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]I didnt think that was neccesary seeing as....FFVII is over ten years old...and thats been mostly common knowledge for that period...S_Jake

True, but it's still better that we assume that there are people who haven't played the game, otherwise we'll have to start making judgments on what constitutes "common knowledge".

Yes but still...isnt there usually a point where you dont need to flag everything especially super popular games that have been out for a decade? it would be like flagging the original super mario bros. there are people who have never played it-but everyone knows what happens-he rescues the princess? Sorry if i sound like a jerk but seriously...either way every incarnation of his death has him getting shot.
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="S_Jake"]

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]I didnt think that was neccesary seeing as....FFVII is over ten years old...and thats been mostly common knowledge for that period...Cronaroth

Yes but still...isnt there usually a point where you dont need to flag everything especially super popular games that have been out for a decade? it would be like flagging the original super mario bros. there are people who have never played it-but everyone knows what happens-he rescues the princess? Sorry if i sound like a jerk but seriously...either way every incarnation of his death has him getting shot.

Maybe he should invest into a bullet proof vest.=/
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Lady_Bahamut
[QUOTE="S_Jake"]

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]I didnt think that was neccesary seeing as....FFVII is over ten years old...and thats been mostly common knowledge for that period...Cronaroth

I do have to agree with Magus, I REALLY don't think we need to spoiler tag FFVII anymore. Maybe leave it up to the poster in question if they want to spoiler tag it or not?

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 johngebreadman
no put a spoiler tag its not hard its like 7 letters ffs
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 crushgoil
I think it's common knowledge to know that Zack died, but to describe the method and endings to LO or Crisis Core should maybe contain spoiler warnings? Sorry.. I just don't want the endings to games, etc. ruined for people...?
johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 johngebreadman
my point exactly
TriEdgeFury26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 TriEdgeFury26
Member since 2007 • 2660 Posts
mhm, and i ahvent even played CC yet........i do have AC though. oh and thanks a bunch for posting that! i always hear about it but i never saw it. zack was so BA! he shouldn't have died. which game/movie/OVA does it whow where he and aeris hooked up?
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kryu88

mhm, and i ahvent even played CC yet........i do have AC though. oh and thanks a bunch for posting that! i always hear about it but i never saw it. zack was so BA! he shouldn't have died. which game/movie/OVA does it whow where he and aeris hooked up?TriEdgeFury26

Zack and Aeris/Aerith first meet in Crisis Core.

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Cronaroth
well-i was talking about how he died in FFVII the main game-ive never played Crisis Core nor did the majority but I still think I stand in the correct....not everyone constantly worries about putting spoiler tags on every little thing.
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#34 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts
[QUOTE="Cronaroth"][QUOTE="S_Jake"]

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]I didnt think that was neccesary seeing as....FFVII is over ten years old...and thats been mostly common knowledge for that period...WSGRandomPerson

AHAHAHA!! You would think so, but common sense isn't all that common apparently :)

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Cronaroth
eh-I think he deserved it-he had that stupid mullet :)-I dont know why but I never cared for Zack so I always kinda smile at his demise :)
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="Cronaroth"][QUOTE="S_Jake"]

[QUOTE="Cronaroth"]I didnt think that was neccesary seeing as....FFVII is over ten years old...and thats been mostly common knowledge for that period...SymonDezyn

AHAHAHA!! You would think so, but common sense isn't all that common apparently :)

Not in the world of Final Fantasy, no.
johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 johngebreadman
how do the ppl of ff carry all their weapons and stuff? in the cutscenes off ffx where does yuna put her staff and potions and phoenix dows?
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Lady_Bahamut

how do the ppl of ff carry all their weapons and stuff? in the cutscenes off ffx where does yuna put her staff and potions and phoenix dows?johngebreadman

That, is a typical RPG cliche. It'll forever remain a mystery.

johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 johngebreadman

like the one, enemies will spend forever waiting for you to do sidequests before taking over the world

people dont mind when you go into their houses and take all rheir things

ppl dont use the toilet(houses never have toilets) there are some others but i dont remember them

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 WSGRandomPerson
how do the ppl of ff carry all their weapons and stuff? in the cutscenes off ffx where does yuna put her staff and potions and phoenix dows?johngebreadman

They got there bags from the same people who made Marry Poppin's bag in the movie. Can't belive you didn't know. :P
johngebreadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 johngebreadman
oh right what about the others. how do they work?