If you were a FF character what would you do?

Clidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Clidus
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts
This might be kind of random but I was thinking about what if I were Cloud. I'd do a lot of different things like jump really high and fight awsome badies or just chill with Tifa. What would you do? 
theramble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 theramble
Member since 2006 • 490 Posts
if i was vincent or auron i would chill on the top of the rooftop of a building  thinking about how life had treated me and stuff .And then when someone needs my help i would go rescue them or i would go training to become even more of a badass figther lol
Avatar image for Ratchet_clank42
Ratchet_clank42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Ratchet_clank42
Member since 2006 • 415 Posts
I would be a black mage, a summoner, or Auron. i mean who doesnt want to throw dark spells at **** summon giant cratures to do your bidding, or just look cool and have a big sword
ffsage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ffsage
Member since 2005 • 2028 Posts
I think I would just kill people with the ultimate magic, ultima.
HaDoKeN_NaTe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 HaDoKeN_NaTe
Member since 2005 • 1284 Posts
i'd be like a ranger hunter kinda job person in FF...just cause i play ff11 and imma rng and yea...haha its fun to me
mikoyasha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mikoyasha
Member since 2004 • 1564 Posts
i'd do whatever i want, however i want, whenever i want, and no one would question me on it because they'd meet the same end as that nosy Aerith
Dark_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dark_Kain
Member since 2004 • 1408 Posts
If I were a character in FF, I would probably be from some small village that was put under pressure by some overbearing empire. I would proceed to go on a quest of insurmountable odds and somehow manage to defeat the person who caused all the terror in my village. Upon defeating this evil entity, I would learn that the strings of the evil empire was being pulled by some dark God seeking to destroy the universe. Ultimately my quest would result in a small party of my closest friends, who could conveniently fight as well as I would, and we'd somehow manage to defeat a God who could kill any normal man. Then I would defeat the dark god, get the girl, and somehow live in a peaceful existence where my fighting abilities would go to waste... at least until my movie sequel comes out.
greatfluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 greatfluffy
Member since 2005 • 2062 Posts
I  will like to be a black mage to learn, study and master different types of magic
neohakusho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 neohakusho
Member since 2004 • 246 Posts
I would want to learn black magic and white magic.. And then I would totally kick ass knowing both sides of spells ^^
Illmaticnyj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Illmaticnyj
Member since 2005 • 1280 Posts
i would be squall, goin to school to fights seems fun.
andywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 andywray
Member since 2006 • 378 Posts
I'd join SeeD, who wouldn't wanna be schooled to be an elite fighter of unimaginable power in order to beat sorceresses senseless!?
Clidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 Clidus
Member since 2006 • 95 Posts
If I were a character in FF, I would probably be from some small village that was put under pressure by some overbearing empire. I would proceed to go on a quest of insurmountable odds and somehow manage to defeat the person who caused all the terror in my village. Upon defeating this evil entity, I would learn that the strings of the evil empire was being pulled by some dark God seeking to destroy the universe. Ultimately my quest would result in a small party of my closest friends, who could conveniently fight as well as I would, and we'd somehow manage to defeat a God who could kill any normal man. Then I would defeat the dark god, get the girl, and somehow live in a peaceful existence where my fighting abilities would go to waste... at least until my movie sequel comes out.Gorman7147

Nicely done! :)
worldwarz157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 worldwarz157
Member since 2006 • 620 Posts

I would be the hero everyone knows about but has never been seen. A LEGEND...

zambo1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 zambo1987
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts
I'd like to be Shadow. A ninja who kill without have been seen, he come when he wants and he get paid too!
Avatar image for Sir-Dark-Raiden
Sir-Dark-Raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#15 Sir-Dark-Raiden
Member since 2006 • 1040 Posts
I would like to be Squall and i would like to keep the peace between the people. Probably i would fight in the planets wars to make them stop fighting over stupid things and try to help the ones in need. Something like a Batman. :D But since that would never happen i still am trying to help anyone i can. :)
Justsomeguy112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 Justsomeguy112
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
 I would be cloud and ride around on Fenfir then probably just chill with barret and Tifa and those guys, then maybe i would help people and fight bad guys. I would spend most of my time thinking about stuff and being quiet like me in real life.
softcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 softcloud
Member since 2003 • 275 Posts
If I were Cloud Strife, I'd most definetly pay more attention to Tifa :p
softcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 softcloud
Member since 2003 • 275 Posts
[QUOTE="Gorman7147"]If I were a character in FF, I would probably be from some small village that was put under pressure by some overbearing empire. I would proceed to go on a quest of insurmountable odds and somehow manage to defeat the person who caused all the terror in my village. Upon defeating this evil entity, I would learn that the strings of the evil empire was being pulled by some dark God seeking to destroy the universe. Ultimately my quest would result in a small party of my closest friends, who could conveniently fight as well as I would, and we'd somehow manage to defeat a God who could kill any normal man. Then I would defeat the dark god, get the girl, and somehow live in a peaceful existence where my fighting abilities would go to waste... at least until my movie sequel comes out.Clidus

Nicely done! :)

I concur! Very Nicely Put! lol
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#19 IceDefenseGod
Member since 2005 • 3842 Posts
I would love to be Auron, the ONLY downside is that you're dead, which could also be a positive thing at times. Auron can do nearly anything, it would be awesome.
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#20 IceDefenseGod
Member since 2005 • 3842 Posts

I'd join SeeD, who wouldn't wanna be schooled to be an elite fighter of unimaginable power in order to beat sorceresses senseless!?andywray

Sorry, but FFVIII sucks.

GustavFears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GustavFears
Member since 2005 • 521 Posts
I'd be Sephiroth, or Seymour. As Seph I would kill Cloud and make it look like an accident during the nibelheim mission and I wouldn't go insane, but keep my role in the army instead, and eventually take over Shin-Ra, using Jenova as a weapon to lead a revolt. DEstroy Avalanche before it even starts, (The Barret version) amass an army of SOLDIERS and other followers to shatter Shin-RA's power forever, summon Meteor and become a god. Seymour would be fun to be because he's a summoner, and has power over the almighty Anima, and great influence in the world being a Maester.
andywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 andywray
Member since 2006 • 378 Posts
Well, that's your OPINION IceDefenseGod. I suppose you're entitled to one of those, not a great one but an opinion nonetheless
ff7cloudking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#23 ff7cloudking
Member since 2005 • 3161 Posts

Well if i was an ff character, first, i would bang tifa. Then i would bang Rikku. Then I would bang....

lol jk

idk what i would i do. Take of Shinra. Take the Lunar Whale to the moon.

I would do anything i felt like.

cloudrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 cloudrules
Member since 2005 • 160 Posts

[QUOTE="andywray"]I'd join SeeD, who wouldn't wanna be schooled to be an elite fighter of unimaginable power in order to beat sorceresses senseless!?IceDefenseGod

Sorry, but FFVIII sucks.

You are crazy FFVIII is the 2nd best after VII. I agree with ff7cloudking lol.  I would probably do not go on such a long journey, what they do is hard work swinging that fat sword of Cloud's lol.

LightThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LightThief
Member since 2006 • 367 Posts
I would probably do everything... I mean you don't stop until you have everything right? To sum up everything I could possible say. I'd own. 
GMAN32X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GMAN32X
Member since 2004 • 1815 Posts
I would learn to summon Bahamut and have him fly me around the world to impress lowly villagers with my greatness. LOL
droge085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 droge085
Member since 2006 • 192 Posts
First off, I would be Squall. I would then kill Cloud by shoving my gunblade up his zit covered ass. Then I would make sweet love to Rinoa. Or Yuna. Just teach yuna how to speek English.
Headbanger88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 Headbanger88
Member since 2004 • 5023 Posts
I would be Cecil from Final Fantasy IV before he turned into a **** I would then join Droge085 in the slaying of Cloud Strife and the laying of Rinoa, maybe Rosa can join.
nickisthemost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 nickisthemost
Member since 2005 • 921 Posts
I would either the good before became evil Sephiroth or Auron is just that they are damm strong.