killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

i just bought this game on Wiiware last week and its a very good sequal to FFIV, if anybody else bought it or at least heard of it, what do u think of this game?

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
It appears like no one bought it here, except you. :P It could have been better if they put it in the DS. Why do we have to use Wii points if we want to buy a game??
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 killerband55
its a very good sequal to an old school FF game
KiIIgore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KiIIgore
Member since 2008 • 193 Posts

I really want to play it, but I'm thinking about waiting until all of the episodes are released. I think the story may be too choppy feeling to me if I play it one episode at a time; with the possibility of weeks going by between episode releases.

So from what you've played is the story like one big arch?  Or does the first episode have a small story that begins and ends? 

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 killerband55

I really want to play it, but I'm thinking about waiting until all of the episodes are released. I think the story may be too choppy feeling to me if I play it one episode at a time; with the possibility of weeks going by between episode releases.

So from what you've played is the story like one big arch? Or does the first episode have a small story that begins and ends?

KiIIgore

i really havent gotten very far in the game, but its very fun and challenging at the same time, sorry but i've been playing my PS3 more recently (the Wii needs achievements badly)

Avatar image for lightwarrior179
lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#6 lightwarrior179
Member since 2006 • 3422 Posts
While I am glad that you're enjoying the game, I still think this game was unnecessary. FFIV was a picture-perfect ending and it was a cherished memory for many of those who played FFIV back on SNES. So,while it's good to see people enjoying it's sequel, I still think it was thoroughly unnecessary and something SE is doing only to "milk" the FFIV and earn some more revenue through these "episodes". Well...that's what I think anyways.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 killerband55

While I am glad that you're enjoying the game, I still think this game was unnecessary. FFIV was a picture-perfect ending and it was a cherished memory for many of those who played FFIV back on SNES. So,while it's good to see people enjoying it's sequel, I still think it was thoroughly unnecessary and something SE is doing only to "milk" the FFIV and earn some more revenue through these "episodes". Well...that's what I think anyways.lightwarrior179

yeah, i was a little shocked as well to see this being released in general, but when i saw it on Wiiware, i couldnt say no (due to how much terrible games released on Wiiware currently), but its also good cause its 4 players (if you have 4 ppl in your party at the time), but good sequal, though the game surrounds Cecil's son and you cant rename the characters this time around

guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts
I personally am enjoying the sequel even though it has a unexpected storyline. Idk how the new episodes will play out i just hope it fills me in on what is actually happening in the story. I am just a lil lost is all. Other than that I am enjoying this game. Also, I agree that Square is just trying to milk the franchise to get money from the fans. But hey, it worked cause I am one of those people.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 killerband55

I personally am enjoying the sequel even though it has a unexpected storyline. Idk how the new episodes will play out i just hope it fills me in on what is actually happening in the story. I am just a lil lost is all. Other than that I am enjoying this game. Also, I agree that Square is just trying to milk the franchise to get money from the fans. But hey, it worked cause I am one of those people.guard12

well so am i, as i bought the game too, and i'm enjoying it