stuntmanhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 stuntmanhy
Member since 2004 • 3252 Posts
I know I'm gonna sound like the biggest n00b here but I just have to clarify. I'll start from the begining: A few months back, I watched the Final Fantasy 7 Tech Demo for the Playstation 3. The next day, I asked my friend about it and he said: " Yeah, that was only to show off the PS3s capability; it doesn't mean that there is actually gonna be an FF7 remake." So I was a bit disappointed. About a month or two later, my friend says to me that because of high demand, Sqaure is actually gonna remake FF7 for the PS3. I thought that was great! Anyway, I haven't heard much about it since, so here's my questions: Is this just a rumour or has it actually been officially announced? And if it is for real, are they gonna change anything or are they just porting it onto the Playstation 3?
ffx-expert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ffx-expert
Member since 2004 • 15034 Posts
Nothing official.

My advise to you, be pessimistic. You won't be disappointed when they keep denying working on it, and will only be (pleasantly) surprised, when and if it will become official that they're remaking it.

It works for me.
mysticcarnege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 mysticcarnege
Member since 2005 • 1538 Posts
[QUOTE="ffx-expert"] Nothing official.

My advise to you, be pessimistic. You won't be disappointed when they keep denying working on it, and will only be (pleasantly) surprised, when and if it will become official that they're remaking it.

It works for me.

LOOLLOLLOL

naa i think the re-make of FFVII is inevitable..
Square knows that it was their biggest and best FF!!
stuntmanhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 stuntmanhy
Member since 2004 • 3252 Posts
Ok cool, thanks guys! If they do remake it for PS3, I hope they only change the graphics. It would suck majorly if they changed any gameplay or area layouts and stuff. As long as they only change graphics and perhaps a few cutscenes then it will kick ass! They should also replace the subtitles with voice overs. Barret will sound so cool! Almost Like Mr. T.

Sephiroth: I will destroy--

Barret: Shu'up fool!
taiwanesealn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 taiwanesealn
Member since 2005 • 6853 Posts
There is no official word from Square Enix about a FFVII for PS3.
kingdom09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kingdom09
Member since 2005 • 53071 Posts
If its made cool, if not it aint no biggy.
Vic_Vega1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Vic_Vega1994
Member since 2003 • 1397 Posts
yes they should come out with that on the PS3 and the PSP
kingdom09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kingdom09
Member since 2005 • 53071 Posts

yes they should come out with that on the PS3 and the PSPVic_Vega1994

Yeah, it would be good to have it on the PSP, but better on the PS3.

Avatar image for Richard_Praxton
Richard_Praxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Richard_Praxton
Member since 2005 • 341 Posts
Ok cool, thanks guys! If they do remake it for PS3, I hope they only change the graphics. It would suck majorly if they changed any gameplay or area layouts and stuff. As long as they only change graphics and perhaps a few cutscenes then it will kick ass! They should also replace the subtitles with voice overs. Barret will sound so cool! Almost Like Mr. T.

stuntman_hy

Haha! That's funny... :)
GoPhins123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 GoPhins123
Member since 2005 • 3655 Posts

stuntman_hy

LOL! he actually does look like Mr. T! (But he doesnt look like Mr T in Advent Children) All he needs is the bling bling.

phoenixboyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 phoenixboyz
Member since 2005 • 428 Posts
I have watch the trailer of FF7 in ps3. it is only demo but is very nice, the quality is the same as advent children. I hope it release as soon as possible.
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts

given the fact the snes FF games were re-released on the ps a ps3 ff7 is possible, however they have been pretty adamant about the fact that they are not re-making it.