Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Stillmatic91
Member since 2006 • 1858 Posts

we dont post enough but....

What do you think is FFXII  perfect (i dont).....

What were it's FLAWS....what do you people think

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
Alot of people havn't got the game yet.
kazzu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 kazzu
Member since 2005 • 1659 Posts
i believe it deserves a 10/10. (i have the game)
Devilluzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Devilluzz
Member since 2004 • 138 Posts
Play the game, and you will find the answer.8)
Etheralfayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Etheralfayt
Member since 2004 • 477 Posts
I think one flaw would be that every character can become exactly the same once maxxed out.. aside from quickenings.. kinda depresses me that their are no Character Specific weapons exc..
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 IceDefenseGod
Member since 2005 • 3842 Posts
It doesn't really have any flaws as a game, just I was hoping it would be a little better as a FF, especially considering it took over two years to make. Some of the chars. are cool, others suck. Penelo is the one in FFXII (Yuffie, Selphie, Eiko, Lulu, and now Penelo are the worthless chars. in those games) that happens to suck. Vaan is also a lacking main char. in my opinion. It's just so hard to like chars. after FFX, FFVII, and FFIX, as they have the best chars. ever.
TPM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 TPM1
Member since 2006 • 120 Posts

i havent got the game yet but knowing final fantasy if it does have any flaws they wont be big ones...

personally i think that it sounds great (from the reviews and stuff)

Stillmatic91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Stillmatic91
Member since 2006 • 1858 Posts
yea too many worthless charachters All I use is Ashe, Fran and Basch the others I only use for Quickenings
Avatar image for sephirothrulez9
sephirothrulez9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10 sephirothrulez9
Member since 2006 • 385 Posts
    when i think about it, there isnt anything id like to complain about.  Just that you can make every character like the same....which i didn and my party is pretty kick butt ( lol...).  it got 3 tankin sword holdin fighters with X-potion/Hi-potion gambits of 50% hp .  and they all almost got 3k hp which is pretty exciting...ummm not even lv 40 and they got all lv3 quickens...same for my reserves ( they not even lv 15)...and in case you wanna complain that i didnt get any wepon, or skill upgrades ( just the quickens) your wrong because i use that golden amulet ( 2x LP), then ill use these boots that 2x my EXP
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts

character development is the worst of any final fantasy game to date. Battles are not as much fun as they used to be.

the hunts and the bosses are the only parts where i have enjoyed the battles

Spiceup69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Spiceup69
Member since 2005 • 3217 Posts
Aeons are now semi worthless, waste of mana now because bosses take them out so easy.
IceDefenseGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 IceDefenseGod
Member since 2005 • 3842 Posts

character development is the worst of any final fantasy game to date. Battles are not as much fun as they used to be.

raiden300

That's not true at all. FFVIII has the worst everything by far.

joe603

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 joe603
Member since 2005 • 137 Posts
[QUOTE="raiden300"]

IceDefenseGod

That's not true at all. FFVIII has the worst everything by far.

I agree, FF8 was horrible with char. development due to the magic junction system. I found myself not using magic because it would decrease the stats of my characters. Not to mention the huge inventory that you had to manage for each character's magic. Other than that, FF8 would have been perfect! Now for FF12, I'm still up in the air about. Its cool that you have total freedom to do whatever you want with your characters, but I would also have liked to have a little differentiation between everybody. Penelo should not be able to swing a greatsword as effectively as Brashe or Vaan. But, her magic should be better...you get the idea. I think the license system is ok...I think they went overboard on it though. Don' have a summon yet, so I cant comment on that :)
Avatar image for Yamibakeru-sama
Yamibakeru-sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Yamibakeru-sama
Member since 2005 • 802 Posts
As of the current moment, I feel that the license board is both a curse and a blessing. A blessing in the sense that you can customize your character in whatever way you want, and a curse in that it get too complicated for newbies. Also, the novelty is gone. I can have Fran as a tanker (whoever heard of a Viera tank?) and Basch as a mage (I mean, Basch is supposed to be the melle man, no?).
kayakklotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kayakklotz
Member since 2003 • 174 Posts
Very few flaws for me so far.  The biggest draw has been the story, and quite frankly just the return to the genre.  I've been playing other RPGs like Neverwinter 2 and Guild Wars, so it's been great just picking up this kind of game.  I'd forgotten how much I like playing console style RPGs.  Another draw is that the game feels different enough from its predecesors to keep me feeling like I'm playing something new, but not so much that I wasn't immediately familiar with the mechanics when I picked it up.  It seems like an offline version of FFXI with a story and great visuals.  I am curious to know if any review sites have tried playing it on a PS3.  I'd like to know how the older game upconversion to HD turns out.