kablay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 kablay
Member since 2005 • 366 Posts
What's the difference between FFXII and this? I know there's videos and stuff, but is there more game play stuff, like an international version?
Dart_Mcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Dart_Mcloud
Member since 2004 • 2040 Posts
Just an additional cd and a tin case. No extra gameplay I don't think.
cloudrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 cloudrules
Member since 2005 • 160 Posts
There is no added gameplay that i know of, but Gamestop is selling a Collectors addition of the strategy guide so i don't know.  
gill9221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gill9221
Member since 2004 • 449 Posts
The additonal DVD that comes with the collector's edition includes developer's interviews, a history of FF featurette (which is why i'm getting it) an art gallery and trailers from japan and the US.
-Pro-Link-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 -Pro-Link-
Member since 2006 • 6297 Posts
There is no extra gameplay. The DVD has special interviews. I also read that it had some scenes that were cut from the game, and some long versions of the music.
Tomohr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Tomohr
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
first FF game in 5 years.. I think CE is a must if you are a real fan :D
ThunderChunky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 ThunderChunky1
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts
You can't forget you have to show it off too.
mkfantacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mkfantacy
Member since 2005 • 97 Posts
what im wondering is, why do they have a colectors eddition strategy guide, i mean since there is no extra gameplay then how do you have a CE guide, i really dont know but maybe it has extra things the a regular guide doesn't, well anyway im getting both at EB games with my new EB games gift card, but what sucks is getting both CE is about 90$ together, cuts down on my savings for the ps3. If you want more details and where you can get them go to: http://www.ebgames.com/gs/ffxii/ffxii.asp and if you play that moogle mixup game you get 3-day free shiping, i cant beat the game and i keep trying, if anyone does please post it, or contact me at dusanand@hotmail.com!!! Wow this is what the CE strategy guide contains the same thing the reglar one does except: The BradyGames Signature Series Limited Edition Official Strategy Guide for Final Fantasy XII is a Gamestop/EB Games exclusive and will include the guide in one of 4-6 different covers, an Art Book containing a collection of Final Fantasy XII art not available elsewhere (90-100 pages approx) and both books will be kept in a Folio Cover shrink wrapped to help protect your guide and art book. The BradyGames Signature Series Limited Edition Official Strategy Guide for Final Fantasy XII is a Gamestop/EB Games EXCLUSIVE GUIDE and will come in one of 4-6 different covers. Covers will be chosen at random when shipped. And here is what you get in the CE game: The Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition will be packaged in a metal case and includes a Collector's DVD with the following contents: * Developer's Interviews * History of Final Fantasy featurettes * Final Fantasy XII U.S. Trailers * Final Fantasy XII Japan Trailers * Final Fantasy Art Gallery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that answers alot of questions!!!You welcome!!!
cloudrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cloudrules
Member since 2005 • 160 Posts

The code from the moogle mix up is FFXII3D.

mkfantacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mkfantacy
Member since 2005 • 97 Posts

cloudrules
Thx man !!!
Dart_Mcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 Dart_Mcloud
Member since 2004 • 2040 Posts

cloudrules

It's true...see?

Kudo's to jwmokoto from the PS2 boards and cloudrules for figuring it out. ^.^