GMAN32X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GMAN32X
Member since 2004 • 1815 Posts
For those of you who have played through FFXII, what did you think?
Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#2 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
My impressions? Its all written in my review :)
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

I was not really impressed with the battle system and by the end of the game, I'm already too bored to even be detailed in setting up my Gambits.

Since the world of Ivalice is about different races, it could have been MUCH more interesting if we have a Bangaa knight, or a Moogle mage, etc.

The graphics is not as sharp as FFX's, but it reminds me of the good ol' Vagrant Story, so I think it's all right.

Lastly, I love the Judges. :)

larrysorice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 larrysorice
Member since 2004 • 37 Posts
I have to agree with GS's review.  I enjoy everything about the game except for the story.  The battle system was great, graphics were good, music and sound were excellent.  Storyline was lacking. It seemed that the game could have just been a few hours long and the only disappointment would be less than 10 hours, only cause it's a final fantasy and they are known to have hours and hours of game play. It just seemed so empty.  The story started out strong and then a few hours in just dropped off to pointless battles and dialogue.  My only motivation to continue was to just get through it.  I hope an amazing story is in store for FF 13 to make up for this.

KevinCamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 KevinCamp24
Member since 2006 • 626 Posts
I as well, agree with GS's review. But i don't see the point in Gambits if all I should do is put Cure in one spot and attack in the other. I kinda miss the ATB system too. But thats why when I battle an enemy in XII, I move the right analog stick so the screen spins and it seems like a more exciting battle. 
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#8 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
I have to wait over a month to play it :(