GunbladeHero17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 GunbladeHero17
Member since 2006 • 136 Posts
I have a PSP and portable DVD player so I got the DVD. I thought it would be better on a big screen. What I have experienced with PSP movies is somewhat mediocre, it gets hard to see, plus AC already has some pretty fast camera movement....any opinions?
Soulja_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Soulja_West
Member since 2003 • 15084 Posts
DVD because I don't have a PSP and I want to be comfortable while I'm watching Advent Childern. I think it would be uncomfortable watching Advent Childern with the PSP. 
Avatar image for XIIAxelCrossIIX
XIIAxelCrossIIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 XIIAxelCrossIIX
Member since 2005 • 1115 Posts
I'd get the DVD, first of all of what you named, and then because of the extras. The UMD version had a few extras, but not as much as the DVD version. Plus, there is a way to format your DVD to put it on your iPod if you have one, which is amazing. You can't do anything, literally, with a UMD, the only thing it's worth is watching it on the PSP, and the iPod trick puts the UMD version to shame, unless you really want that extra couple inches on the screen. So, in my eyes, the DVD is far better than the UMD version.
Avatar image for michelle_moraes
michelle_moraes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4 michelle_moraes
Member since 2005 • 4198 Posts
I don't know if the UMD comes with the extras, if it doesn't I'd definately get the DVD instead, which I got because I don't have a PSP.
BladeOfHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 BladeOfHeaven
Member since 2006 • 6027 Posts
DVD is alot better, and it is more comfortable watching it on a DVD player instead of holding the PSP in your hands
nurik_strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 nurik_strife
Member since 2005 • 497 Posts
Dvd all the way! The big screen and lighting go a long way making this even better, esp. with the fast combat scenes. Anyways I can't get the UMD ver. b/c I don't have a PSP, though I'd get both just cause. But to watch it for the first time definitely DVD, I'll stop going on but really get the DVD, so beautiful on a big screen.
ACars52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ACars52
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I got it for DVD only because i wasnt sure if the UMD version came with the second disc with all the other stuff on it so if it doesn't then i recomend the DVD

Vaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Vaton
Member since 2006 • 1804 Posts
DVD because i want to lie down and have popcorn while watching it without getting grease on my PSP (if i had one, lol)
sacred_strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 sacred_strife
Member since 2005 • 663 Posts
DVD would be better because its you can watch it on a big screen rather than a PSP one but having AC on PSP would still be kickass like when your on holidays or something :)
BiggsWedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BiggsWedge
Member since 2005 • 2916 Posts
i am takeing the psp why i already got a dvd copy and with the psp i can watch it very where i wan't.
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Greatgone12
Member since 2005 • 25469 Posts
DVD. The PSP's fun n' all but I wanted it on DVD so I could watch it on my big-screen. :D
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#12 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts

DVD. your better off. especially if you want to see it when bored. sometimes the PSP just won't do it.

I have a PSP and portable DVD player so I got the DVD. I thought it would be better on a big screen. What I have experienced with PSP movies is somewhat mediocre, it gets hard to see, plus AC already has some pretty fast camera movement....any opinions?GunbladeHero17

superdvd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 superdvd
Member since 2005 • 445 Posts
I got Advent Children on PSP. Mostly because I like to walk around and replay parts of the movie. Going to get it on DVD eventually.
gamerrgurrl9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gamerrgurrl9
Member since 2005 • 1982 Posts
Dvd because you can chill out on your couch and watch it on a big screen.With the PSP u would hav to squint the whole time.
seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
I really don't see the difference. A movie is a movie. Buy it on which one you prefer. It's the same story on either one, and the same lovable characters.
WerdRebew85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#16 WerdRebew85
Member since 2005 • 1451 Posts
Definitely DVD!
df5italy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 df5italy
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Why not both??  I got both of em.  One for the psp when I'm on the train and one for home :-)
yoavbd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 yoavbd123
Member since 2005 • 132 Posts
dvd cause I dont have psps But even if i would have I'd go with dvd cause its better resulotion and sound effects.