Wow Tony Romo's stats are better than you'd think

This topic is locked from further discussion.

D3s7rUc71oN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 D3s7rUc71oN
Member since 2004 • 5180 Posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6624

The guys has 33 TD's already, though 14 INT; still this is his 2nd season, but wow he will get close Peyton's record in 2004 :o

N15PCA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 N15PCA
Member since 2006 • 261 Posts

I never though I would see the day were a Dallas Cowboys QB might have 40+ passing TD's in one season. That just unreal. Even back in the 90's, first part of the 80's or most of the 70's Cowboys have been a run first and pass second team. Even in the 90's is was 60 to 40 run to pass ratio. That's not the case today. Romo is the man.

lordsettra12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lordsettra12
Member since 2005 • 4213 Posts

Romo is amazing. GO COWBOYS!

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#4 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
IF not for that bad game against Buffalo 2 TDs and 5 INTs
twopic58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 twopic58
Member since 2007 • 3710 Posts
Dam he is good.
Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Just_Osmo
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts
He's a good QB in the JV League. It's easy to have alot of tds when you play garbage.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

He's a good QB in the JV League. It's easy to have alot of tds when you play garbage.Just_Osmo

lmao, what a joke. Your nothing but a hater, yes because NFC teams only play NFC teams :roll:. Go watch some of his games, instead of just hatin and living in your Pats fantasy land. Brady plays in the worst division in football you don't see anyone bringing that up. Get real, Romo owns you.

d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 d12malu
Member since 2002 • 1023 Posts

He's a good QB in the JV League. It's easy to have alot of tds when you play garbage.Just_Osmo

The NFC has a better record vs. the AFC this year. Sign of change to come? I think so, with the statement game being Dallas over New England in the SB.

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts

[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]He's a good QB in the JV League. It's easy to have alot of tds when you play garbage.d12malu

The NFC has a better record vs. the AFC this year. Sign of change to come? I think so, with the statement game being Dallas over New England in the SB.

That's so silly. NE killed Dallas just a couple weeks ago.
MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 MikeE21286
Member since 2003 • 10405 Posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6624

The guys has 33 TD's already, though 14 INT; still this is his 2nd season, but wow he will get close Peyton's record in 2004 :o

D3s7rUc71oN

Yeah, he's go what 5 games left.....he's average 3 Tds a game....logic says he's on pace for 48 TDs. Any other year he'd be MVP. Too bad Brady is gonna throw like almost 55 or something dumb. My guess though is that Romo plays less down the stretch (Cowboys will have a stranglehold on the NFC and home field perhaps) and he'll finish with like 42-44

MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MikeE21286
Member since 2003 • 10405 Posts
[QUOTE="d12malu"]

[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]He's a good QB in the JV League. It's easy to have alot of tds when you play garbage.murlow12

Yeah, Patriots are the most dominant team I've ever seen play....they are on another level than everybody else. People were talking as if they had gotten smoked last week vs. the Eagles and they won by 3. They're disugtingly good.

D3s7rUc71oN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 D3s7rUc71oN
Member since 2004 • 5180 Posts
I'm a Pats fan, but I'm going to have to admit that Dallas is getting better since they played the Pats. If they get Terry Glenn back, and both teams reach the Superbowl in a rematch, its going to be a shootout, but the game will come down to the wire IMO. I'm getting ahead of myself, but this is a good indication where these 2 teams are headed, though anything can happen, but itshould be a good Superbowl if either Packers or Cowboys make it, and the Pats make it :Pwithout any further injuries of course.
Rjspartan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Rjspartan77
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Tony Romo is close but not close enough for the record, but Brady will shatter it but will not go 16-0.

d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 d12malu
Brady won't be shattering any records. He'll break some records, but it isnt the guarantee some believe it is. He has 39 TDs through 11 games. He needs to average 2 TDs a game over his last 5 games to TIE the record. That average goes up too if Brady is sitting the last game. Will he break the record? I think so, but don't expect it to be shattered or the shoe-in you guys make it seem.
d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 d12malu
[QUOTE="d12malu"]

[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]He's a good QB in the JV League. It's easy to have alot of tds when you play garbage.murlow12

It was 6 weeks ago and nobody got killed.

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="d12malu"]

[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]He's a good QB in the JV League. It's easy to have alot of tds when you play garbage.d12malu

I don't know what planet you live on, but here on Earth losing 48-27 AT HOME is getting killed. Period.
N15PCA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 N15PCA
Member since 2006 • 261 Posts

I'm a Pats fan, but I'm going to have to admit that Dallas is getting better since they played the Pats. If they get Terry Glenn back, and both teams reach the Superbowl in a rematch, its going to be a shootout, but the game will come down to the wire IMO. I'm getting ahead of myself, but this is a good indication where these 2 teams are headed, though anything can happen, but itshould be a good Superbowl if either Packers or Cowboys make it, and the Pats make it :Pwithout any further injuries of course.D3s7rUc71oN

You took the word's out of my month D3s7rUc71oN.

d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 d12malu
[QUOTE="d12malu"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="d12malu"]

I don't know what planet you live on, but here on Earth losing 48-27 AT HOME is getting killed. Period.

Since when does a final score tell you everything about a game? Did you even watch it? Cowboys were up 24-21 midway through the 3rd and Pats scored a late TD when the game was essentially over. Cowboys had a chance well into the 4th quarter to win it. That's not killing anyone. They match up well and when it comes down to one game, its any given Sunday.

mastershake575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mastershake575
Member since 2007 • 8574 Posts
garbage hasn't he played a 7-4 team twice a 10-2 team and a 11-0 team ??? same can't be said about your precious brady his division is garbage
manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts

You should write Romo instead of "he". Someone could mistake it for Brady.

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Innovazero2000
Member since 2006 • 3159 Posts

I'm a Pats fan, but I'm going to have to admit that Dallas is getting better since they played the Pats. If they get Terry Glenn back, and both teams reach the Superbowl in a rematch, its going to be a shootout, but the game will come down to the wire IMO. I'm getting ahead of myself, but this is a good indication where these 2 teams are headed, though anything can happen, but itshould be a good Superbowl if either Packers or Cowboys make it, and the Pats make it :Pwithout any further injuries of course.D3s7rUc71oN

Speaking of injuries...I better see my pack and the cowboys face off again in the NFC championship. I wanna see how well a "healthy" packers do against the cowboys.

rematch! That first game was awesome, but damnit was the D missing those injuried people...T.O ran all over the place...

F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 F1Lengend
Member since 2005 • 7909 Posts

[QUOTE="D3s7rUc71oN"]I'm a Pats fan, but I'm going to have to admit that Dallas is getting better since they played the Pats. If they get Terry Glenn back, and both teams reach the Superbowl in a rematch, its going to be a shootout, but the game will come down to the wire IMO. I'm getting ahead of myself, but this is a good indication where these 2 teams are headed, though anything can happen, but itshould be a good Superbowl if either Packers or Cowboys make it, and the Pats make it :Pwithout any further injuries of course.Innovazero2000

Speaking of injuries...I better see my pack and the cowboys face off again in the NFC championship. I wanna see how well a "healthy" packers do against the cowboys.

rematch! That first game was awesome, but damnit was the D missing those injuried people...T.O ran all over the place...

I'd also like to see a rematch against a healthy Pack team. I would also like to see, Fergusen and Glenn back in the game, and NEwman and Henry playing CB together at the same time on the field.

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#23 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

[QUOTE="Just_Osmo"]He's a good QB in the JV League. It's easy to have alot of tds when you play garbage.Espurs117

lmao, what a joke. Your nothing but a hater, yes because NFC teams only play NFC teams :roll:. Go watch some of his games, instead of just hatin and living in your Pats fantasy land. Brady plays in the worst division in football you don't see anyone bringing that up. Get real, Romo owns you.

Gotta agree. Even if people think the NFC is weak they still have some very good defenses and Romo has done well against most of them. He's a solid QB. I won't label him great or anything yet because he is still young but he's looking good.

Dreski83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#24 Dreski83
Member since 2003 • 1104 Posts

when Romo first hit the scene I was kind of wondering what a bench warmer could do and BAM! he showed everyone he could do quite a bit :oops: then again, there was that big choke up play last year and everyone deemed him loser... I say it was the other guy who F'd things up...

either way, this season for Romo and the boys has been nothing short of amazing. the chemistry and trust he has from his teammates is something i imagine many teams desire. i look forward to the Cowboys making it far into the playoffs, but you heard it here first... thereMIGHT be another boched snap :roll:

mazing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 mazing87
Member since 2004 • 3881 Posts
Yes, I remember all the threads and the pics that poked fun at Romo during that playoff game against Seattle last year. I knew he was going to be great the moment I saw him play in one of the preseason games last year. I said to myself, this guy will make it in the NFL. I didn't know anything about him, just the way he moved in the pocket in that game. I knew Bledsoe's days were numbered.

when Romo first hit the scene I was kind of wondering what a bench warmer could do and BAM! he showed everyone he could do quite a bit :oops: then again, there was that big choke up play last year and everyone deemed him loser... I say it was the other guy who F'd things up...

either way, this season for Romo and the boys has been nothing short of amazing. the chemistry and trust he has from his teammates is something i imagine many teams desire. i look forward to the Cowboys making it far into the playoffs, but you heard it here first... thereMIGHT be another boched snap :roll:

Dreski83