Who will win the Champions League

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for khaloudakabooba
khaloudakabooba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 khaloudakabooba
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

The great Real Madrid.

Praisedasun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Praisedasun
Member since 2013 • 504 Posts

Yeah, my money is on them too. Unless they meet barcelona.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Probably Bayern again.

sam-jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 sam-jay
Member since 2013 • 68 Posts

Real Madrid has a big chance to reach the final game with their talented players and professional coach, but with Bayern, they have no chance to win.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Real Madrid look the strongest team in the competition, the attacking 3 players of Ronaldo,Benzema and Bale is unstoppable. Bayern did not impress me against Manchester United who have been awful in the league this year.

The lack of competitive teams in the bundesliga could hurt Bayern and Dortumand, very much like Rangers and Celtic.

And Barcelona might not make it past Athletico Madrid who have an away goal to defend in the second leg at home.

You cant right of Paris Saint Germians team of bought stars, they have the worlds best striker in Zlatan Ibrahmamovic and are looking like there gonna make it thought to the semi finals at least.

I'll take a guess at a Real Madrid vs Paris Saint Germian final and Real Madrid to win.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Manchester United

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thehig1

@Netret0120 said:

Manchester United

They are unlikely to get past Bayern Munich as they have a tough away tie and have conceded an away goal already. I'm Everton fan and know from past experience Moyes bottles it on big games and wont take any risks.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts

@Netret0120 said:

Manchester United

That's a joke.A lol'able joke.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 elkoldo

Chelsea and Dortmund are going down tonight

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@elkoldo said:

Chelsea are going down tonight

lololololooololol

WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE

**** THE PARISIANS AND THEIR QATARI KINGS

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 elkoldo

@Aljosa23 said:

@elkoldo said:

Chelsea are going down tonight

lololololooololol

WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE

**** THE PARISIANS AND THEIR QATARI KINGS

Ok Chelsea got lucky this time.As Mou's teams always do.

Barca and United are gong down tonight.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By elkoldo

What an interesting semi-finals : Real, Chelsea, Bayern, Atletico.

Who'd have figured.

Praisedasun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Praisedasun
Member since 2013 • 504 Posts

Damn, how can atletico be first in the league and in the CL semifinals at the same time?

Just brilliant. I thought they would crumble near the end of the season but they seem stronger than ever. Their displays against barcelona were great.

They are capable of beating any opponent. They also put up good performances consistently, unlike chelsea, bayern and real madrid.

It seems to me that Bayern are by far the best team in Europe when they play seriously, like they did against Manchester United after they conceded the goal. Real was horrid against Dortmund, but they are very strong. Chelsea are probably the weakest team in the semis, but they have Mourinho, so I wouldn't count them out just yet.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 elkoldo

Atletico have been phenomenal ,that's the least to say about them.Half of me wishes for them to win the title,and the other half wishes the same for Bayern, as Pep is my fav coach.However, they've already turned the page in history tonight,by reaching semi-finals after forty years.Ironically ,if they cross paths with Bayern ,it will just be a re-run of the '74 final.

Personally I hope to see Atletico-Chelsea and Bayern-Real in semi-finals , each pair being masters of defense-based and attack-based play,respectively.

Being a Barca fan, I believe tonight's failure is just more proof that they need to re-organize their tactics basically.Tiki-taka ain't no good no more !

And ,our hearts go out to Dortmund and Arsenal ,two teams that can't be not loved !

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thehig1

not surprised with any of the results, I even thought Bracelona would struggle with Athletico. I still see Real Madrid as winner soley on the fact they have a front 3 of ronaldo bale and benzema

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 elkoldo

@thehig1: Barca have Messi(compare with Ronaldo), Neymar(compare with Bale), Pedro (compare with Benzema) ,and they even got Xavi and Iniesta, the best goddamn midfielders on earh to back their strikers, and still they failed at Atletico.

So, solely having good strikers doesn't grant you victory.You should learn that now son.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

@thehig1 said:

@Netret0120 said:

Manchester United

They are unlikely to get past Bayern Munich as they have a tough away tie and have conceded an away goal already. I'm Everton fan and know from past experience Moyes bottles it on big games and wont take any risks.

You were right.

The_Mancunian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Mancunian
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Bayern :)

at least I hope so after they knocked us out last night!

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thehig1

@elkoldo said:

@thehig1: Barca have Messi(compare with Ronaldo), Neymar(compare with Bale), Pedro (compare with Benzema) ,and they even got Xavi and Iniesta, the best goddamn midfielders on earh to back their strikers, and still they failed at Atletico.

So, solely having good strikers doesn't grant you victory.You should learn that now son.

based on current form, Ronaldo & Bale seem more formidable, Real Madrid Attacking Players have scored 86 goals this season, compared to 71 from Barcelona.

In Champions League Reals attackers have scored 23 , compared to 13 from Barcelona's attackers.

You cant argue with a team being favorite for the competition with so many goals, and so much pace in it.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By elkoldo

Just what I liked to see.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 elkoldo

I do hope Atletico take down Chelsea tonight......@Aljosa23 sorry bro, I'm on the side of the weaker team ,even if they face my beloved Barca.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@elkoldo said:

I do hope Atletico take down Chelsea tonight......@Aljosa23 sorry bro, I'm on the side of the weaker team ,even if they face my beloved Barca.

You think Atletico are the weaker side? I don't know man, they've been tearing it up this year. Especially since we missed guys like Hazard, Oscar, Ivanovic, and Cech going off early.

But, really good result for Chelsea. 0-0 is a good stat line to take back to London.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By elkoldo
@Aljosa23 said:

@elkoldo said:

You think Atletico are the weaker side? I don't know man, they've been tearing it up this year. Especially since we missed guys like Hazard, Oscar, Ivanovic, and Cech going off early.

But, really good result for Chelsea. 0-0 is a good stat line to take back to London.

Yeah,comparing the two clubs budgets and resources, I believe Atletico are the weaker side.....anyway how the hell did Chelsea lose all those players all of a sudden ? Them plus probably Terry , given the blow he took tonight.

Oh..you really think away 0-0 is good result ? I mean , I've been convinced that it's not ! looking at Chelsea-Barca at semi-finals back in 2009 or Milan-Arsenal in 2008 or Milan-Barca in 2006..As far as I remember ,any team getting an away 0-0 in the first leg has finally been eliminated in the second leg at home ! :/

Chelsea will have to strike next week, basically it's really difficult to go for strike without giving the opponent the space.Sure as hell Atletico know how to make the most out of the space.

Oh and , something I learned tonight ; Diego Simeone is so goddamn handsome !

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@elkoldo said:
@Aljosa23 said:

@elkoldo said:

Yeah,comparing the two clubs budgets and resources, I believe Atletico are the weaker side.....anyway how the hell did Chelsea lose all those players all of a sudden ? Them plus probably Terry , given the blow he took tonight.

Oh..you really think away 0-0 is good result ? I mean , I've been convinced that it's not ! looking at Chelsea-Barca at semi-finals back in 2009 or Milan-Arsenal in 2008 or Milan-Barca in 2006..As far as I remember ,any team getting an away 0-0 in the first leg has finally been eliminated in the second leg at home ! :/

Chelsea will have to strike next week, basically it's really difficult to go for strike without giving the opponent the space.Sure as hell Atletico know how to make the most out of the space.

Oh and , something I learned tonight ; Diego Simeone is so goddamn handsome !

Sure when you bring in the resources but results and form is really all that matters. Atletico are top of the league in La Liga and doing very, very, well in the Champions League. To say they are "weaker" is underestimating, they're a really good team.

Yeah I think it's a great result for Chelsea. Considering they haven't lost the home leg of the CL in a long time it puts a lot of pressure on Atletico. Hazard, Ivanovic, Eto'o, and Oscar will all be back then too.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 elkoldo

So let's see how Madrid will fail...

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I dislike Real Madrid, especially Pepe "The Assassin". I'd like Bayern Munich to win the Champions League, but they'll need to really bring it on in the second leg.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 elkoldo

Who's gonna win this tonight I wonder, Munich or Madrid?

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Seabas989

lol @ Bayern Munich

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BattleSpectre

Disappointing and unacceptable from Bayern Munich, did not see that coming. I now hope Chelsea plays in the final and destroys Real Madrid.

Also I'm staying up to watch Atletico vs Chelsea Live tonight hehe. 2:18am so far just a few more hours to go, can't wait. Hopefully it's a good match.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By elkoldo

@BattleSpectre: Hehe yeah.However why wouldn't you want Atletico to reach the finals and destroy Real ? You know I hate both Real and Chelsea, namely Mourinho.

It's gonna be a defensive ,wear-away showdown from both of the teams , I bet.

Hey Ford where are you ? The UCL games start at 11:15 pm here,and finish at around 1:15 am and I always thought nobody in the globe stays up that much for a football match ! Didn't figure you'd stay up much longer ;)

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BattleSpectre

@elkoldo said:

@BattleSpectre: Hehe yeah.However why wouldn't you want Atletico to reach the finals and destroy Real ? You know I hate both Real and Chelsea, namely Mourinho.

It's gonna be a defensive ,wear-away showdown from both of the teams , I bet.

Hey Ford where are you ? The UCL games start at 11:15 pm here,and finish at around 1:15 am and I always thought nobody in the globe stays up that much for a football match ! Didn't figure you'd stay up much longer ;)

Heh, I'd be happy for either team to smash the cocky Real Madrid. I just happen to prefer Chelsea to Atletico, sorry to hear you hate them but I don't blame you with the Mourinho thing haha why do you dislike him exactly?

I'm actually from Australia =] The game starts here at 4:30am. Gosh I hope I don't fall asleep halfway through the game.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By elkoldo

@BattleSpectre: 'Cause he's one unbalanced , sadistic , psychopathic asshole , who accuses the referees anytime his side loses ;)

Oh and , I do hope you won't get late to uni or work tomorrow , due to sleeplessness !

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BattleSpectre

@elkoldo said:

@BattleSpectre: 'Cause he's one unbalanced , sadistic , psychopathic asshole , who accuses the referees anytime his side loses ;)

Lmao, that's a nice way of putting it I actually lol'd. I respect what he does though as a coach, every team he coaches becomes unbeatable.

Edit: Also thanks for the hope, I'll need it ;)

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By elkoldo
@BattleSpectre said:

@elkoldo said:

Lmao, that's a nice way of putting it I actually lol'd. I respect what he does though as a coach, every team he coaches becomes unbeatable.

Well yeah , as coach he's somewhat respectable , though I never ever liked his wear-away , and sometimes anti-football approach to preserve the desirable result.

Edit : You're big welcome ! You know I got an algebra class tomorrow at 9 am , and I'm staring to feel nervous , lest the game continues to extra time and penalty shot-out !

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BattleSpectre

@elkoldo said:
@BattleSpectre said:

@elkoldo said:

Well yeah , as coach he's somewhat respectable , though I never ever liked his wear-away , and sometimes anti-football approach to preserve the desirable result.

Now that you mention it their game against Liverpool was hilarious to watch, Chelsea were ridiculous with their time wasting and it's obvious Mourinho put them up to it, he knows how to piss people off and get into peoples minds alright,

Anyways it's 4:22am, I'm going to watch the match which should be starting soon. Pleasure talking again and I'll see you tomorrow I guess. GO CHELSEA! hehe

Edit: Also good luck with your Aljebra class tomorrow, hope all goes well.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By elkoldo
@BattleSpectre said:

@elkoldo said:
@BattleSpectre said:

@elkoldo said:

Now that you mention it their game against Liverpool was hilarious to watch, Chelsea were ridiculous with their time wasting and it's obvious Mourinho put them up to it, he knows how to piss people off and get into peoples minds alright,

Anyways it's 4:22am, I'm going to watch the match which should be starting soon. Pleasure talking again and I'll see you tomorrow I guess. GO CHELSEA! hehe

Edit: Also good luck with your Aljebra class tomorrow, hope all goes well.

Yeah you got that right.

It's right 11:04pm here, the game's coming up in 11 mins.Thanks for that.I won't hope for Chelsea to win though =P rather,I hope the notifications get fixed soon.

The pleasure was all mine.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Seabas989

lol at Chelsea.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

looks like Real will finally win one.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BattleSpectre

What a match haha, just when I thought Chelsea were doing great and scored the first goal it all turns upside down in a blink of an eye. Yes I truly believe Real Madrid will win it this time, as much as I hate to say it they're just too strong and their three strikers up front are just top class and unstoppable.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 elkoldo

@BattleSpectre: Sorry for Chelsea Ford =P

Don't get disappointed so fast, Atletico have beaten Real in Bernabeu this season.Let's just hope they'll do the same in Lisbon.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BattleSpectre

@elkoldo said:

@BattleSpectre: Sorry for Chelsea Ford =P

Don't get disappointed so fast, Atletico have beaten Real in Bernabeu this season.Let's just hope they'll do the same in Lisbon.

Whatever the case It shall be a great final, can't wait.

Postal_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Postal_Guy
Member since 2006 • 2643 Posts

Routing for Real just to see Mourinho cry

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#43 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

Finale with Chelsea would've been great , anyway i think Real will beat the hell outta Atletico !

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BattleSpectre

REAL MADRID WIN IT........ F***!!!!

4-1 in extra time? Damn son.