I use to be a pretty big wrestling fan back in the day and I can't help look back at the past because it was so fun to watch then. I can't get into today's wrestling but anyways what are your favorite moments in wrestling history? here's mine.
- The start of the nWo in 96 I still have a vivid memory of watching Scott Hall show up on WCW nitro for the first it was one of the biggest jaw dropping moments.
- Watching ECW for the for the first time and seeing RVD and Sabu as a tag team it was amazing seeing their move set for the first time I never seen wrestling like that I was use to WCW and WWF style at the time so it blew me away when they started using chairs and tables.
- Austin 3:16 promo at KOTR nothing like it at the time
- When the New Age Outlaws pushed Foley and Funk off the Raw stage
- Tyson and Austin on RAW
- WWF from October 2000 to April of 2001 in 1999 I took a break from wrestling I started watching again back in the fall of 2000 and really got into again goofy heel Kurt Angle was hilarious I love his backstage segments with him and Edge&Christian this time in wrestling I miss so much WWF at the time was on fire. When WCW went out of business and the invasion angle hit for me it was the start of the wrestling downfall stopped watching around 2006.