Rugby League Live

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sindri0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sindri0x
Member since 2006 • 211 Posts

Any other Rugby League fans going to be buying this game come September 2nd? It's like a super-enhanced version of Rugby League 3 but for PS3 and 360.

Graphically, it looks.....bad....but I'm more than happy to play an ugly game if the gameplay is good, which I have heard it is. Also to note, the developers behind these games have zilch funding compared to like EA Sports....so if the game is pretty good like Rugby League 3 was then I think I may buy it.

It's got all the features and more 'stuff' from Rugby League 3, i.e. more teams and stadiums, and it also has a few new features; 4 player multiplayer (split-screen perhaps? Not sure), player and team creation/customization (:D), etc, etc.

Looks to be a good game, at least for Rugby League fans.....who else is thinking about it? If I had money, I'd be buying it for my dad for Christmas, but I'll probably end up buying it anyway......

MR96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MR96
Member since 2010 • 44 Posts
I've already pre-ordered the game and look forward to it. Loved the original and second Rugby League games on the original Xbox and hope this is just at enjoyable.
camikazeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 camikazeee
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Where can I preorder it from? And would an Australian copy work on an English console?
Sindri0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sindri0x

As far as I know mate, the PS3 and 360 consoles are region-free so yes you can simply import the game from Australia and play it on your console.

As far as pre-ordering it goes, I would say EB Games fits the bill.

Sindri0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sindri0x

Found out you can create your own players, teams, leagues, etc.

That's awesome.

One question though; do I have to comply with the salary cap?

DubbStan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DubbStan
Member since 2010 • 121 Posts
Does anyone else who plays this game notice the annoying bird whistle noise that happens every 10 seconds ?!?!?!?!?!
BGTsoccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BGTsoccer
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Did anyone in the US pick this up to confirm whether its region free for either/both systems and if the game is any good?