Predictions for the Patriots vs Giants game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RyuHayabusaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 RyuHayabusaX
Member since 2005 • 7838 Posts

It will be the most watched NFL game this year besides the Super Bowl since it's on NBC and CBS. Not many people in their lifetime have seen a team go 16-0, and they all want to see these records broken.

The Giants are DEFINITELY preparing for a pass-defense game. I'm sure that Brady is going through countless plays with Randy Moss personally even in their free time. They want to have 2 TDs each so if they can do that quickly, the pressure will go away. The Giants will put double and triple coverage on Moss because the ball will be going to him. The Pats are aware of this and Brady might focus on on Welker, Faulk, and Stallworth for long range and look for Moss in close range.

I can very well imagine the Patriots running it a lot on one drive, but who wants to run the ball against Osi Umenyiora and Straham? The Giants have been using their draft picks on Defensive Linemen and it's payed off. Still, I want to see the Patriots do more trick plays. Give the football to the running back and have the runningback do the old throw it back to the QB. Or do the same thing they did versus the Steelers, where you quickly throw it to your WR, then before gets tackled, throw it back to the QB and have the QB throw it to Randy Moss.

killerrd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 killerrd1
Member since 2004 • 2948 Posts
The giants don't really have anything to gain from a win, so the way I see it if the pats get an early lead of 10 or more they will probably pull their starters. Actually, they might not play them much regardless.
manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts

Doesn't matter how many networks it's on. Colts vs Patriots in the AFC championship game (if it happens) willl be the most watched save the SB.

Weather should be good, so Eli will play well. I predict the Pats starters will have to stay well into the 4th quarter for the win.

All records will be broken. Moss' will be hard. That's the one thing that's completely in the Giants hands. If they triple cover Moss all game, he might not get the record.

Avatar image for comstrikeiscool
comstrikeiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 comstrikeiscool
Member since 2004 • 3616 Posts
Guaranteed over by half time. Every time one of these threads come up people say the oppositon will win...I have to ask my self if some people here even watch the games...
zarfbloot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 zarfbloot
Member since 2004 • 4557 Posts

The Patriots should win, I find it amusing though that the Giants will rest their starters for the playoffs, first of all with Eli Manning as your QB they can't win a playoff game (I do feel bad for the rest of the team because they have some incredible players there), on top of that who doesn't want to be the team to beat the Patriots no one but ESPN and NE fans want to see them win, the Giants would be spoken of as gods around the locker rooms. The only thing thats going to bother me about them going 16-0 is you won't be able to turn on Sportscenter without hearing about how great they are and how their the best team ever (IMO they are 8-9 on a scale of 10)

gatorforlife07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 gatorforlife07
Member since 2007 • 1098 Posts
Patriots will win by 21 or 14 and Tom Brady will break the record
CrossFire245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 CrossFire245
Member since 2007 • 1085 Posts

For my prediction, it depends on when the Giants and Pats decide to rest their starters (if they do at some point). That can make it tough to predict the score. I'm going to say 34-14 Patriots win.I also think Brady and Moss will break their records.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
I dont really care. I want to see Brady and Moss and Maroney and Samuel and other key defensive players out by second half. Giants can have this game and risk injury. Also, it's a great game for the patriots to rest guys like Neal and Watson.
Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Just_Osmo
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts

I dont really care. I want to see Brady and Moss and Maroney and Samuel and other key defensive players out by second half. Giants can have this game and risk injury. Also, it's a great game for the patriots to rest guys like Neal and Watson.dkhw

Remember after this game we have 2 weeks to rest after this. I want to see them in untill the records are broken and the game is lcoked.

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 hockey73
Member since 2005 • 8281 Posts
meh, idc, im going to say the Giants win and we end all this undefeated hype.
GalaxyMan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 GalaxyMan93
Member since 2007 • 230 Posts
I hate the pats to death so i want to see them lose.
king_supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 king_supreme
Member since 2007 • 380 Posts

I hate the pats to death so i want to see them lose.GalaxyMan93

me too. Go Giants!!!!!!

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#13 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
As Maxwell Smart would say "Missed it by that much" *pinching thumb and index fingers half an inch apart*
Avatar image for comstrikeiscool
comstrikeiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 comstrikeiscool
Member since 2004 • 3616 Posts

I hate the pats to death so i want to see them lose.GalaxyMan93

Finally we don't have to hear the '72 Dolphins breaking out the champaign. That got tiring year after year.

Just_Osmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Just_Osmo
Member since 2007 • 3838 Posts
Will we hear from him again?
manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts

Doesn't matter how many networks it's on. Colts vs Patriots in the AFC championship game (if it happens) willl be the most watched save the SB.

Weather should be good, so Eli will play well. I predict the Pats starters will have to stay well into the 4th quarter for the win.

All records will be broken.

manningbowl135

Sorry to quote myself. But pinpoint prediction like this should be enshrined :)