Pacers beat Lakers!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts

Woot!! Lakers FINALLY lost on the road. Now Pacers have beaten Celtics and Lakers!

Danny Granger had 32 8)

Avatar image for baseballboy6411
baseballboy6411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2 baseballboy6411
Member since 2007 • 1103 Posts
Wow that was the luckiest win I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Lakers turned it over too many times and the stupid Pacers couldnt buy a win, beat the Lakers!!! SHout out to all Pacer fans: U WILL NEVER TO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!
bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
They had turnovers because of defense... it wasn't luck it was one team who outplayed the other.
baseballboy6411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 baseballboy6411
Okay u cant really outplay the Lakers this year period. Thay had too many stupid turnovers. And if u dont beleive me then watch the game over again.
-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts

The game winning shot was lucky. There was no excuse for giving up the huge lead, though.

baseballboy6411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 baseballboy6411
There is no excuse but what made them lose was stupid trunovers. They didnt look like the Lakers tonight they looked like the Bobcats or some succky team.
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#7 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

There is no excuse but what made them lose was stupid trunovers. They didnt look like the Lakers tonight they looked like the Bobcats or some succky team.baseballboy6411

Wow dude... it's okay! The Lakers can lose a game or two and still be good. Nobody ever plays perfect all the time.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts
Okay u cant really outplay the Lakers this year period. Thay had too many stupid turnovers. And if u dont beleive me then watch the game over again.baseballboy6411
I guess they got lucky against the Celtics too.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#9 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

So awesome this game.... Been a pacers fan for over 20 years and this is the most excited ive been since Miller was in Indy.

Granger, Ford and Murphy all played well for hte pacers tonight! Was a great game to watch!

Its wierd... we beat CELTICS and LAKERS (two best teams in the nba), and yet we get beat by Bobcats and Bulls.

Nice young team my pacers, in 2-4 years i see them being VERY GOOD. As for this year i think they can sneak in to the playoffs and maybe surprise some teams! its obvious the play very well against the good teams in the NBA.

silky_smooth8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 silky_smooth8
Member since 2003 • 3659 Posts
Okay u cant really outplay the Lakers this year period. Thay had too many stupid turnovers. And if u dont beleive me then watch the game over again.baseballboy6411
....they just got outplayed. they were leading by 15 at the start of the quarter and completely blew it, it was their own fault so stop being a sore loser. Lakers are still 14-2
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kozzy1234

Wow that was the luckiest win I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Lakers turned it over too many times and the stupid Pacers couldnt buy a win, beat the Lakers!!! SHout out to all Pacer fans: U WILL NEVER TO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!baseballboy6411

We have beat your Lakers and the defending champs (Celtics) so far this year. So its not a fluke beating those two teams.

Avatar image for NoSpeakyEnglish
NoSpeakyEnglish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NoSpeakyEnglish
Member since 2008 • 677 Posts
I think if you make the other team turnover the ball and win when you were down by double digits you're outplaying them.
-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#13 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts
[QUOTE="baseballboy6411"]Okay u cant really outplay the Lakers this year period. Thay had too many stupid turnovers. And if u dont beleive me then watch the game over again.silky_smooth8
....they just got outplayed. they were leading by 15 at the start of the quarter and completely blew it, it was their own fault so stop being a sore loser. Lakers are still 14-2

I smell an underaged user.
Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
Cloud_Insurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Cloud_Insurance
Member since 2008 • 3279 Posts

Nobody ever plays perfect all the time.

nickdastick

The 98 Bulls did. They only lost when Rodman was too hungover from the night before.

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
Well, that certainly is a surprise. So now the Pacers have beaten both the Lakers and the Celtics... strange.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kozzy1234

Well, that certainly is a surprise. So now the Pacers have beaten both the Lakers and the Celtics... strange.Cube_of_MooN

If the pacers can grab the 8th or 7th spot in the east, they will definatly be a good test for who ever they face in the first round (you saw how atlanta took the celtics to 7 games in that first round last year).

I jsut wish my pacers would play this well against average and bad teams, and not just title contenders.

ajkalan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ajkalan
Member since 2004 • 399 Posts
How's the Pacers' offense been doing? I've only seen a couple games of their's, and from what I saw (early in the season) their plays consisted of letting Troy Murphy or one of the guards shoot a bunch of long shots either too early or at the end of the clock. Outside of Danny Granger's post play and drives, I wasn't impressed. Have their sets improved since then? I didn't see this game either, and I was curious.
JOKER677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 JOKER677
Member since 2005 • 700 Posts
Wow detroit beat them too not like they're the champs
Solid_Snake_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Solid_Snake_7
Member since 2004 • 3398 Posts
There is no excuse but what made them lose was stupid trunovers. They didnt look like the Lakers tonight they looked like the Bobcats or some succky team.baseballboy6411

I think you´re wrong. It wasn´t only turnovers the reason for their loss. They shot like 3/14 in the 4th quarter.

And chill out man, even the greatest of teams can be outplayed on any given night. No team is perfect.

BaraChat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 BaraChat
Member since 2008 • 3144 Posts

Don't just pretend the Pacers are better than the Lakers or the Celtics.

It's the NBA. Any team can light up any other team any given day. Look at the Hawks against the Celtics last playoffs. Those kind of "upsets" happen all the time. That's sport.

But the Lakers will still win the West. And the Pacers will struggle to make the playoffs.

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
That was luck. The ball bounced up and down the rim like ten times. Did Granger really tip it in? He did but it didn't look like it. It looked like a lucky bounce. Still, Pacers aren't a bad team I think. BUt Lakers should've won that.
sixringz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sixringz1
Member since 2004 • 1116 Posts
Wow i can't believe there is actually a thread on this topic, and 3 pages of posts on top of it. It's a regular season game at the begining of December - IT MEANS NOTHING! And just to clarify i don't like the lakers or the pacers, so i'm not taking either side. Believe it or not the lakers WERE going to lose another game sometime this year, and guess what, i'll bet my life they lose another game before the season is over.
baseballboy6411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 baseballboy6411
[QUOTE="silky_smooth8"][QUOTE="baseballboy6411"]Okay u cant really outplay the Lakers this year period. Thay had too many stupid turnovers. And if u dont beleive me then watch the game over again.-Tish-

I smell an underaged user.

Well u smell wrong. And I was pissed cuz they lost to a 6-10 team.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Finally? They don't even play on the road :P plus they played like crap the whole game and still only lost by a tip in, good thing they took care of the Sixers tonight.
tmacscores91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 tmacscores91
Member since 2008 • 1526 Posts
Wow that was the luckiest win I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Lakers turned it over too many times and the stupid Pacers couldnt buy a win, beat the Lakers!!! SHout out to all Pacer fans: U WILL NEVER TO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!baseballboy6411
ummm they were pretty damn close in doing it again if kobe wouldnt have won it at the end
Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#26 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
This thread is a bit on the old side. Please don't bump threads that are more than about a week old.