Memphis Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Texas A&M owned. Elite 8 Baby.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
the refs had your backs this day...not just the last play either
Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Ngamer05
Member since 2003 • 11577 Posts
The last minute of that game was full of b/s calls that put the Aggies into a tougher situation near the end of the game then it should of been.
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nivet14
the refs had your backs this day...not just the last play eitherpoopinloop32
Ah well, they lost we won who cares. Tigers are number one baby !!!
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"]the refs had your backs this day...not just the last play eithernivet14
Ah well, they lost we won who cares. Tigers are number baby !!!

we should all care...refs shouldnt have to decide a close game
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nivet14
[QUOTE="nivet14"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]the refs had your backs this day...not just the last play eitherpoopinloop32

I don't care because I live in Memphis, I am a Memphis Tigers Fan , and Texas A&M lost that is what matters most.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 poopinloop32
[QUOTE="poopinloop32"][QUOTE="nivet14"][QUOTE="poopinloop32"]the refs had your backs this day...not just the last play eithernivet14

I don't care because I live in Memphis, I am a Memphis Tigers Fan , and Texas A&M lost that is what matters most.

now just admit the refs had your backs and ill stop
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
LOL...this is funny. But yeah, refs were little bias but the fact is Memphis won no matter how they won.
The_Zoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_Zoid
Member since 2006 • 59984 Posts
Ah, they were guarding Mr. Clutch fairly well during the last minutes. Congrats to Memphis for beating a very tough A&M team.
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts

This kinnda screws my bracket up a lil bit but ill be aight.. and YES that was a some BS at tha end when they set robbed A&M of 1.1 seconds.. 1.1 seconds might not seem like much but when its close like that, every second counts

pwilletts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 pwilletts
Member since 2006 • 881 Posts
Memphis needed the refs to win this game.
MDDichard07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#12 MDDichard07
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts
Memphis needed the refs to win this game.pwilletts
not only did they rob A&M of 1.1 seconds that could have gotten a ball handler much closer to the basket, but Memphis missed 4 straight open looks at the basket right towards the end. They did deserve to take those free throws, the refs were right in calling a foul there. but when a team cant hit 4 open shots (3 of which were either inside or just out of the key) they do not deserve to win a game. I will not be surprised if Ohio State beats them by 15 points or more.
The_Zoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The_Zoid
Member since 2006 • 59984 Posts
What really got me about that game is Acie Law missed that last layup, that was the deciding factor for me.
psyko7144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 psyko7144
Member since 2005 • 632 Posts

How were they robbed? Stick to video games, When Dozier hit the ball it bounced up in the air in front of the out of bounds line, the clock never started like it was supposed to and the clock should have stopped once it made contact with a fixture out of bounds, that being the scorers table, so the officials made the right call. The biased A&M staff tried to cheat by not even starting the clock. And you say Memphis was given the game, the refs didn't let Memphis get 4 offensive rebounds when all they needed was to box out to secure the victory. The refs didn't make two pressure free throws for Antonio Anderson to take the lead. The refs didn't make "Captain Clutch" Acie Law IV choke and blow an easy layup, which any bball player in America could make on any day of the week.

Like I said stick to video games because all of this ref talk and 1.1 seconds talk shows you know nothing about NCAA rule and makes you all sound like idiots. Quit being sore losers, try not to think about Acie Law IV being a choke artist, and be glad that you even got this far.

MDDichard07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#15 MDDichard07
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts

How were they robbed? Stick to video games, When Dozier hit the ball it bounced up in the air in front of the out of bounds line, the clock never started like it was supposed to and the clock should have stopped once it made contact with a fixture out of bounds, that being the scorers table, so the officials made the right call. The biased A&M staff tried to cheat by not even starting the clock. And you say Memphis was given the game, the refs didn't let Memphis get 4 offensive rebounds when all they needed was to box out to secure the victory. The refs didn't make two pressure free throws for Antonio Anderson to take the lead. The refs didn't make "Captain Clutch" Acie Law IV choke and blow an easy layup, which any bball player in America could make on any day of the week.

Like I said stick to video games because all of this ref talk and 1.1 seconds talk shows you know nothing about NCAA rule and makes you all sound like idiots. Quit being sore losers, try not to think about Acie Law IV being a choke artist, and be glad that you even got this far.

psyko7144
wow dude, you're cool. people should be aloud to talk sports and whatever they feel like. I'm not even a Texas A&M fan and its clear that 1.1 seconds was far too muchg to be taken off the clock. On Cold Pizza this morning, both journalists agreed that the maximum amount of time that should have been taken off the clock was 0.8 seconds. Stop trying to be tough and cool. Acie Law is not a choke artist pal, you're allowed to miss a lay-up or 2 in your career and not be considered a choke artist. Its great that Memphis won (I even had them beating A&M in my bracket). Though its clear that the refs took wayyyy to much time on the clock and I feel that a team that cant make 4 open looks in a row isn't that good. Ill be really shocked if they make it any farther.