Lebron to Knicks

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uefaeuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 uefaeuro
Member since 2008 • 110 Posts

ITS ALL OVER HAHHAHAHAHAHHA NEW YORK 2010-2011 CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
lol the boston fans were chanting NY Knicks
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts

lol the boston fans were chanting NY Knicksandyboiii

I loved Mark Jackson's commment. "Somewhere in Brooklyn, Spike Lee is chanting along with them." :lol:

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Lol, it would be sad if true. That means his last homegame ended with boos and half empty seats.

coltsfan4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 coltsfan4ever
Member since 2006 • 2628 Posts

Dont hold your breath Knicks fans. Team cant even make the playoffs and people think Lebron will deliver them a title??!!:? They need alot more help then just him.

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SaintBlaze

Dont hold your breath Knicks fans. Team cant even make the playoffs and people think Lebron will deliver them a title??!!:? They need alot more help then just him.

coltsfan4ever

Right. Because Lebron's the only player that Donnie Walsh is going to go after right? Please, he knows how to build a quality team. I'm not saying they'll be championship material right off the bat, but they'll be a playoff team soon enough.

Doomtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Doomtime
Member since 2004 • 4282 Posts
I hope he lands in Chicago. But they need to bring in a solid coach first.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#8 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
I can't see Lebron going for all the money to go to the Knicks, that's such a downgrade from the Cavs!
rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts

[QUOTE="andyboiii"]lol the boston fans were chanting NY KnicksSaintBlaze

I loved Mark Jackson's commment. "Somewhere in Brooklyn, Spike Lee is chanting along with them." :lol:

That was awesome. :lol:
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

ITS ALL OVER HAHHAHAHAHAHHA NEW YORK 2010-2011 CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

uefaeuro

The Knicks have been out of the playoffs for so long that their fans are going crazy...

Ragashahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ragashahs
Member since 2005 • 8785 Posts

why would lebron want to go a city that is so desperate to need him when there is chicago where there is already solid talent there and are one player away from being elite.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
I could go either way, on one hand it's big money and big fame, on the other it's a suckier team and even more flaming if you lose.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JML897

I could go either way, on one hand it's big money and big fame, on the other it's a suckier team and even more flaming if you lose.X360PS3AMD05

How can LeBron possibly get any bigger than he already is? Everyone already knows who he is. You can't get bigger than that. Plus, it's not like Chicago is a small city either.

Byaku524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Byaku524
Member since 2009 • 223 Posts

It'll be a miracle if Lebron moves to the Knicks, Nets or Bulls (really hoping he joins the Bulls) since it's so hard not to see him in a Cavs jersey. I guess we'll all find out in July.

ASK_Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ASK_Story
Member since 2006 • 11455 Posts
Nah, there aren't enough good players in NY. Don't know what'll happen, but one things for sure, he'll be in a "NEW JERSEY!" ;)
DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
Will LeBron Leave Cleveland...For Chicago? http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5187750&categoryid=2459788
kfjl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 kfjl
Member since 2004 • 2469 Posts

I'm a Cavs fan so I've been watching this situation for a very long time, reading and dissecting all his quotes, etc. Everyone's got their own theory what he'll do and where he'll go... mine is he wants to play with his boys D-Wade and C-Bosh. If that can't happen, then he's going to look for a team that has an elite coach (if he thinks John Calipari is that guy, he's not as smart as I thought he was) and a cast that will allow him to win.

If this is the case, the Knicks have some work to do. He likes D'Antoni, and the Knicks are in a position to get good real fast, but as of this moment the Knicks are nowhere near championship caliber and adding just LeBron isn't going to cut it, and he knows it.

The one thing LeBron has said over the past year or two that's stuck in my mind was earlier this season before he put a block on all free agency talk when he said something to the effect of "When I was younger I dreamed of playing for a whole bunch of different teams in the NBA, but now I dream about playing with certain players." Bosh, Wade and LBJ are supposedly going to meet this summer to discuss their status, and I'm thinking they'll toss ideas around about how they can wind up together. Conventional wisdom has been that LBJ wouldn't want to share the spotlight with Wade, and that may indeed prove to be true, but I don't know if that means quite as much to LeBron as people think.

We'll see if he's a man of his word and this is all about winning. The Knicks, Bulls, Nets, Cavaliers, probably the Clippers, probably the Mavericks, and maybe the Heat are all going to try to go all-out to make their pitch. I think if the Knicks can create a situation he likes, he'll go there. If not, he won't. If however he bolts for NYC on day one and doesn't shop around and doesn't wait for the Knicks to build a supporting cast, then we'll know he was full of it when he talked about winning being the only important thing.

TrapMuzik92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TrapMuzik92
Member since 2009 • 3424 Posts

why would lebron want to go a city that is so desperate to need him when there is chicago where there is already solid talent there and are one player away from being elite.

Ragashahs
if he does go to the knicks...its the illuminati connection/ freemasonry with Jay z.
Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts
Watch, after all the talk and speculation over the next month or two he'll just end up staying and hardly any free agents will leave their original teams.
vigoureuxEVIL5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 vigoureuxEVIL5
Member since 2008 • 309 Posts
[QUOTE="Ragashahs"]

TrapMuzik92
if he does go to the knicks...its the illuminati connection/ freemasonry with Jay z.

Jay-z is a nets man, I mean he owns them.
vigoureuxEVIL5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 vigoureuxEVIL5
Member since 2008 • 309 Posts

As much as I d like to see Lebron in NYC, the nets may just have a good shot too. Lebron is friends with john Wall who NJ have a 25% chance of drafting, and theyre looking at that Cippy guy if I remember, who LBJ also likes.

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
[QUOTE="TrapMuzik92"][QUOTE="Ragashahs"]

vigoureuxEVIL5

Jay-z is a nets man, I mean he owns them.

I thought Russian Billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov owns the Nets now. Or at least he got approval to become the majority owner.
Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

[QUOTE="X360PS3AMD05"]I could go either way, on one hand it's big money and big fame, on the other it's a suckier team and even more flaming if you lose.JML897

How can LeBron possibly get any bigger than he already is? Everyone already knows who he is. You can't get bigger than that. Plus, it's not like Chicago is a small city either.

You'd be suprised, if hes in a bigger city people will take him more seriously. On top of that, he would be world renown like Kobe is now. Checkout picts/videos of KB during his time in China he was surrounded but his teammates didnt get the same attention he did.

Sonwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sonwhy
Member since 2009 • 1032 Posts

I hope so. It would be good for the league. A big part of the problem with the NBA is you have 16 teams in the post season but you can basically narrow it down to 3 teams. It needs to be like the NFL where every team in the post season has an equal chance to win.

With Lebron on the Knicks they would get him a good team to be able to compete in the post season unlike Cleveland. CLeveland is just being a tight ***.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JML897

It needs to be like the NFL where every team in the post season has an equal chance to win.

Sonwhy

Why?

Sonwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Sonwhy

[QUOTE="Sonwhy"]

It needs to be like the NFL where every team in the post season has an equal chance to win.

JML897

Why?

Because it makes it more interesting when anyone can win. Also, instead of seeing the exact same faces every year you may end up seeing some good NBA players that you would have never seen if you keep things the way they are.

Also, it prevents teams like Atlanta from getting a playoff spot and getting beat by 20 to 40 points a game.

It also prevents the same two **** teams from winning it practically every year which is Boston and the Lakers.

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 X360PS3AMD05
Yup, too many in the playoffs, but what do you do for competitive balance when they have a cap already? Something just doesn't seem right when the Lakers and Celtics have most of the championships.
Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts

[QUOTE="JML897"]

[QUOTE="Sonwhy"]

Sonwhy

Why?

Because it makes it more interesting when anyone can win. Also, instead of seeing the exact same faces every year you may end up seeing some good NBA players that you would have never seen if you keep things the way they are.

Also, it prevents teams like Atlanta from getting a playoff spot and getting beat by 20 to 40 points a game.

It also prevents the same two **** teams from winning it practically every year which is Boston and the Lakers.

The better teams should win. If the better teams win every year then they deserve it. The other teams not winning don't deserve to win why should we give them a free ride into the playoffs?
Sonwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sonwhy

[QUOTE="Sonwhy"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]

Why?

Ugalde-

The better teams should win. If the better teams win every year then they deserve it. The other teams not winning don't deserve to win why should we give them a free ride into the playoffs?

I'm not saying every team should be in the playoffs, I just think the lakers and celtics end up in the finals way too often. So you might as well try to change something to make the game a little more balanced for the other 30 some odd teams.

Its just the celtics and the lakers tend to have the better teams too often.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JML897

Sonwhy

The Lakers are just a very well-run team, plus they kinda lucked into trading for one of the best players in NBA history (Kobe Bryant). Funny how you mentioned the Celtics, because up until a few years ago they were pretty bad for a long time.

I guess the NFL should step in and make sure the Colts stop getting to the playoffs since some people are sick of seeing them all the time.

Sonwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Sonwhy

[QUOTE="Sonwhy"]

JML897

The Lakers are just a very well-run team, plus they kinda lucked into trading for one of the best players in NBA history (Kobe Bryant). Funny how you mentioned the Celtics, because up until a few years ago they were pretty bad for a long time.

I guess the NFL should step in and make sure the Colts stop getting to the playoffs since some people are sick of seeing them all the time.

The Colts are good and they usually do good in the playoffs but the NFL is basically perfect

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 X360PS3AMD05
The colts are average 9-9 in the playoffs..
thequietguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 thequietguy
Member since 2008 • 2160 Posts

coltsfan4ever
I doubt the Cavs would be a playoff team without Lebron.
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

I really don't see why a top 5 player would go to the worst organization in the NBA. If he's smart he'll go to a team that has a better chance like Chicago, Detroit, San Antonio, LA etc...

Stuffed_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Stuffed_Monkey
Member since 2007 • 1436 Posts

It's quite possible Lebron might go to the Knicks because winning a championship there will make you something beyond and idol. Imagine if Lebron just stayed in Cleveland and all this hype was for nothing. :P

SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SaintBlaze

I really don't see why a top 5 player would go to the worst organization in the NBA. If he's smart he'll go to a team that has a better chance like Chicago, Detroit, San Antonio, LA etc...

DaBrainz

Because Donnie Walsh knows how to build a qaulity team. During Walsh's tenure with the Pacers, they reached the playoffs in 16 of the previous 17 years heading into the 2006–7 season. That's also without a superstar like Lebron. I'm not saying he'll win a ring in his first year in a Knick jersey but I'm positive that Donnie will do better job of surrounding Lebron with the talent needed to win one in the near future.