Kobe Bryant trade

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Infamuzzkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Infamuzzkilla
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Who thinks kobe will be leaving the lakers this offseason and where would he end up

I think the lakers would be a makin a terrible move gettin rid of kobe even though he wants out...and if he leaves i think he would end up with the bulls...the bulls

yellbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 yellbell
Member since 2006 • 694 Posts

I think theres only three people would be a good trade Dwayne Wade Leborn James and Shaq anyone else would be Stupid.

xboxlover175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xboxlover175
Member since 2004 • 562 Posts
Kobe is stupid, he keeps changing his mid about leaving L.A. if he were to be traded which i think he wont, i think he'll go to trailblazers.
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts

I think theres only three people would be a good trade Dwayne Wade Leborn James and Shaq anyone else would be Stupid.

yellbell
um false but ok.
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
Kobe is stupid, he keeps changing his mid about leaving L.A. if he were to be traded which i think he wont, i think he'll go to trailblazers.xboxlover175
why would they trade to somebody in the west:| its common sense
christian1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 christian1993
Member since 2006 • 380 Posts
Kobe=BALL HOG
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 romocop33
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts

yellbell

lmao kobe for shaq would be the worst trade ever (for the lakers).

if he goes, it'll definately be to the east, probably the bulls.

odamkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#8 odamkevin
Member since 2005 • 436 Posts
i dont believe he will get traded, that would be an absolute last resort for the lakers because there is not a likely possibility that trading kobe wouldnt hurt their profit
Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mandingo101
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts
its about 80% chance that he will leave. we in LA are tired of his **** already, hes one of the best players of alll time, but he cant make a team better like jordan could. kobe is surrounded with decent players, and odom is almost an all star in his own right but kobe cant take them past the first round. a trade would be the best, cus then maybe we can start winning, you can get basically a whole new team with just kobe by himself, whether it be the bulls, celtics or whoever in the east has nice young players to build on.
NYBoricua33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NYBoricua33
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts

The simple fact that Kobe wont get traded is because he can only go where he wants. Dallas? Who they gonna give up Josh Howard? I'm sorry but Josh Howard is much more valuable to a team. Phoenix? Yeah cause they'reactuallygonna mess up that great team chemistry they have to getMr60% ofthe teams points have to be from me. Chicago? If John Paxson was smart, which he is not hewould realize that guards will never win you achampionship alone, you need a bigman. So instead of gettin this ballhog guard, try picking up Zach Randolph or some bigman thatwants tobe traded.Kobe needs to just retire. He's never gonna be a teamplayer, all those MJ comparisons got to him. Now he thinks he's Wilt cause he had an 81 point game against the worst defensive team at the time.

PBSnipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PBSnipes
Member since 2007 • 14621 Posts
He's going for sure, I could see Detroit do a sign and trade with one of their upcoming free agents and draft picks.
Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 Rage11
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts
Kobe isn't going anywhere. Nobody in the league is as good as him except for D-Wade and LeBron. Are they going to be traded. Hell NO. So yeah, Kobe Bryant will remain in LA.
misterzeno225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 misterzeno225
Member since 2004 • 2135 Posts
I dont see him going anywhere, but I have to admit it would be interesting to see him on another team
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
[QUOTE="yellbell"]

romocop33

you are indeed correct, if Kobe is to be traded he will definitely go to the Bulls, if not the Bulls then the Suns, KG who wanted to go to the Suns will most likely not go there because the Suns would have to give up Stoudemire and they're not going to do that. And just recently I heard on espn Marion who has been trade bait is staying put, so that kind of shuts the door for that Kobe trade there and it's also a western team, why would the Lakers trade Kobe to a western team? The Bulls would defenitely benefit if they keep Ben Wallace and somehow get Kobe in that trade. The combination of Big Ben and Kobe two 1st team all defensive players on the defensive side and Kobe making clutch shots for them on the offensive side is exactly what the Bulls have been missing in the playoffs, i'll guarantee he won't have to take over 30+ shots a game if you surround him with a team like the Bulls who have guys that can hit mid range jumpers, unlike the Lakers which he basically had nothing to work with there, but if you surround him with a team that have players that can hit mid range jumpers *cough* not Kwame *cough* then you will get that trip to the finals all the fans have been waiting for.

d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 d12malu
Member since 2002 • 1023 Posts

I feel that Mark Cuban will try and shock the world. He wants a Kobe-Nowitzki tandem. Slim chance but look for Cuban to make a serious run for him.

On the realistic side, Chicago seems to be the best fit. East team, enough assets to trade, and Kobe would give up no-trade clause and would love to have a statue next to Jordan someday.

justin4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 justin4444
Member since 2004 • 718 Posts

He can't be traded. Lakers will keep Kobe a Laker for the rest of his career.

Maybe they'll just need a veteran player to play with Kobe.

den4sir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17 den4sir
Member since 2003 • 1235 Posts

Who thinks kobe will be leaving the lakers this offseason and where would he end up

I think the lakers would be a makin a terrible move gettin rid of kobe even though he wants out...and if he leaves i think he would end up with the bulls...the bulls

Infamuzzkilla

I'll be honest, I wouldn't want Kobe on my team. He's too much of a distraction, he's a ball hog, and he can never make up his mind about what he wants. No matter what he says, he's still going to want to take all of the shots. He doesn't care about winning a championship, his "image" is way too important to him. And lastly, Kobe doesn't want to be himself and create his own style of basketball, instead he wants to be MJ. You could see it in interviews and you could see it after he hits big shots. Sorry to say, no one will be able to replicate legends. The only thing a player can do is bring it hard every game and be competitive. I think Kobe lacks the competitive spirit cause his 30 plus points and individual acheivments are standing in his way.

Kobe build your own legacy, no matter how talented you may be you, still suck!!!! Go Heat!!!!!!

NYBoricua33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NYBoricua33
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts
[QUOTE="romocop33"][QUOTE="yellbell"]

andyboiii

you are indeed correct, if Kobe is to be traded he will definitely go to the Bulls, if not the Bulls then the Suns, KG who wanted to go to the Suns will most likely not go there because the Suns would have to give up Stoudemire and they're not going to do that. And just recently I heard on espn Marion who has been trade bait is staying put, so that kind of shuts the door for that Kobe trade there and it's also a western team, why would the Lakers trade Kobe to a western team? The Bulls would defenitely benefit if they keep Ben Wallace and somehow get Kobe in that trade. The combination of Big Ben and Kobe two 1st team all defensive players on the defensive side and Kobe making clutch shots for them on the offensive side is exactly what the Bulls have been missing in the playoffs, i'll guarantee he won't have to take over 30+ shots a game if you surround him with a team like the Bulls who have guys that can hit mid range jumpers, unlike the Lakers which he basically had nothing to work with there, but if you surround him with a team that have players that can hit mid range jumpers *cough* not Kwame *cough* then you will get that trip to the finals all the fans have been waiting for.

I'm guessing you've never actually watched a Bulls game, because if you did you would realize they dont need shooters..they have plenty. What they need is a low post scorer. When will people ever realize this? Forget Kobe..get Pau Gasol and thats a championship team.

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
[QUOTE="andyboiii"][QUOTE="romocop33"][QUOTE="yellbell"]

NYBoricua33

I'm guessing you've never actually watched a Bulls game, because if you did you would realize they dont need shooters..they have plenty. What they need is a low post scorer. When will people ever realize this? Forget Kobe..get Pau Gasol and thats a championship team.

When will you realize Pao is not someone who can take over games in the 4th quarter during close games, He would make a GREAT asset to the Bulls team no doubt about that but seriously these young bulls guards aren't going to win them a championship anytime soon, that's why they need kobe to fill thier shoes, a person who can come through in the clutch who has finals experience and knows how to get the job done when you surround him with a GOOD TEAM.

I bet you were too young to remember this game

when Kobe lead the team to the win after Shaq fouled out of the game

Lakers v Pacers - Game 4 2000 Finals

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
Kobe is only saying this to spark the Laker fron office to trade to get him someone. Like they are now doing to try and get Garnett in.