Just goes to show how Overrated Stephen Curry is

#1 Edited by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

Shut down by Mathew Dellededova ha ha ha. They call him a YMCA player. He made Stephanie go 5 for 23. Air balled the game winning shot and lost. Steph Curry will never win an NBA Finals. Fakest MVP ever.

#2 Posted by GTR12 (13152 posts) -

*Gets popcorn and waits for @Jaysonguy to comment*

#3 Edited by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@GTR12 said:

*Gets popcorn and waits for @Jaysonguy to comment*

He has nothing to say, he saw it for himself. In the future everyone will look back at Dellavedova for shutting down Curry in the finals. Delly is making his mark. He's going to get a big contract now and become very well known in basketball. He made Curry shoot 5 for 23.

Jaysonguy would probably make an excuse, like it's the finals and there's a lot of pressure bla bla. The bottom line is that Curry is showing his true colors. He is making Dellevedova look like prime Ron Artest. Just shutting Curry down like he's his DADDAY. Curry will continue to lay eggs because he can't handle physical players.

#4 Posted by RevanBITW (739 posts) -

It's fantastic how you do it. If the Cavs loses, you get to call Lebron a choker. If the Warriors loses, you get to call Curry a choker. You really figured out the sports fandom life didn't you.

#5 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@RevanBITW said:

It's fantastic how you do it. If the Cavs loses, you get to call Lebron a choker. If the Warriors loses, you get to call Curry a choker. You really figured out the sports fandom life didn't you.

Yes Lebron has choked in regulation many times. Kobe has more game winners and clutch shots then both of them put together.

#6 Edited by RevanBITW (739 posts) -

@mdk12345 said:
@RevanBITW said:

Yes Lebron has choked in regulation many times. Kobe has more game winners and clutch shots then both of them put together.

Okay, do I need to remind you how Kobe played in Game 7 against Boston?

#7 Posted by Jaysonguy (39454 posts) -

@mdk12345 said:
@RevanBITW said:

No he doesn't fool, LeBron delivers more often than Kobe does. Kobe's just been doing it longer.

Also the fact you made this thread shows you do not watch the games. Curry was triple teamed to the point where Bogut was left wide open and delivered a monster 2 points all game. Thompson went off because his guy was busy doing the double on Curry while they both had help on top from the paint.

The Cavs whole plan was to take out Curry, much the way that teams would take out LeBron and make the rest of the team beat you.

This settles it, you don't know how basketball is played, you're content with "Look at the tall people with the orange!", that is the extent of your basketball knowledge.

#8 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@Jaysonguy said:
@mdk12345 said:
@RevanBITW said:

No he doesn't fool, LeBron delivers more often than Kobe does. Kobe's just been doing it longer.

Also the fact you made this thread shows you do not watch the games. Curry was triple teamed to the point where Bogut was left wide open and delivered a monster 2 points all game. Thompson went off because his guy was busy doing the double on Curry while they both had help on top from the paint.

The Cavs whole plan was to take out Curry, much the way that teams would take out LeBron and make the rest of the team beat you.

This settles it, you don't know how basketball is played, you're content with "Look at the tall people with the orange!", that is the extent of your basketball knowledge.

Stop making excuses. There is a stat that showed Curry was 1 of 9 on uncontested shots. Stop making excuses bruh. He's not that good of a player. Live by the 3, die by the 3.

#9 Posted by RevanBITW (739 posts) -

@mdk12345 said:
@Jaysonguy said:
@mdk12345 said:
@RevanBITW said:

Stop making excuses. There is a stat that showed Curry was 1 of 9 on uncontested shots. Stop making excuses bruh. He's not that good of a player. Live by the 3, die by the 3.

He's allowed to have a bad game. Just like Kobe in Game 7 of the 2010 finals. It doesn't diminish his greatness.

#10 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@RevanBITW said:
@mdk12345 said:
@Jaysonguy said:
@mdk12345 said:
@RevanBITW said:

He's allowed to have a bad game. Just like Kobe in Game 7 of the 2010 finals. It doesn't diminish his greatness.

He will probably continue to choke as bad. His style is predictable and he is soft.

#11 Edited by RevanBITW (739 posts) -

@mdk12345 said:
@RevanBITW said:
@mdk12345 said:
@Jaysonguy said:
@mdk12345 said:
@RevanBITW said:

He will probably continue to choke as bad. His style is predictable and he is soft.

Your mother must have drank a lot of alcohol while you were in her belly.

#12 Posted by Chutebox (43843 posts) -

@RevanBITW: Makes me sad he's a Lakers fan.

#13 Posted by Jaysonguy (39454 posts) -

@mdk12345 said:
@Jaysonguy said:
@mdk12345 said:
@RevanBITW said:

Oh Jesus Christ......

I would ordinarily not think someone could be this stupid but then I remember I'm dealing with you and that you don't understand what you're seeing when you watch sports so then I take a step back as I understand that I need to teach you or you'll never learn.

First of all LeBron is the greatest player since Jordan so let's not dismiss the fact that he was going to win a few games and because he's the best player on Earth he could win it all himself.

Now a double team is when two players try to stop one player. It usually happens when there's a very good player on the court that cannot be stopped by only one player on defense. I understand that you have no clue about defense but that's when you try to stop the other team from scoring, it's pretty important.

The first night the Cavs thought they could get away with only one person on defense against Curry and that failed. So the next night they used more than one.

Did you notice how many shots Thompson was able to get off in the first game? Since you don't pay attention to things it was 23. Do you now how many shots he got off in the second game? Of course you don't! It was 38. The defender who is normally on Thompson left his man so he could concentrate on Curry. That means Curry had to deal with both his AND Thompson's defenders. Since Thompson is not an elite MVP player he could not make the Cavs pay for leaving him open. So this is another validation for Curry winning the MVP because when you take him out of the game his team can't win, unlike other teams.

Now let's move to center. The Warriors have a center that has scored 85 points in the entire 2015 playoffs (that's 16 games) so the Cavs let whoever is playing center cheat up to keep Curry from driving out of his double teams.

Now as you can imagine......who am I kidding? Of course you can't so I'll have to explain this too. When you're having three defenders on a basketball court try to stop you anytime you get the ball you'll try to shoot anytime you're open and that leads to a poor shooting percentage because you're rushing your shot.

This is what happens to elite players like Curry. Jordan lived it in the playoffs and so did LeBron. This is nothing new to anyone who has ever watched a basketball game in their life.

Just remember this. No matter how these finals end a player you hate will be crowned champion. Kobe will still be old, and Harden wont be the MVP. And that makes everyone's day in here just a little bit better.

#14 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@Jaysonguy said:
@mdk12345 said:
@Jaysonguy said:
@mdk12345 said:
@RevanBITW said:

Oh Jesus Christ......

I would ordinarily not think someone could be this stupid but then I remember I'm dealing with you and that you don't understand what you're seeing when you watch sports so then I take a step back as I understand that I need to teach you or you'll never learn.

First of all LeBron is the greatest player since Jordan so let's not dismiss the fact that he was going to win a few games and because he's the best player on Earth he could win it all himself.

Now a double team is when two players try to stop one player. It usually happens when there's a very good player on the court that cannot be stopped by only one player on defense. I understand that you have no clue about defense but that's when you try to stop the other team from scoring, it's pretty important.

The first night the Cavs thought they could get away with only one person on defense against Curry and that failed. So the next night they used more than one.

Did you notice how many shots Thompson was able to get off in the first game? Since you don't pay attention to things it was 23. Do you now how many shots he got off in the second game? Of course you don't! It was 38. The defender who is normally on Thompson left his man so he could concentrate on Curry. That means Curry had to deal with both his AND Thompson's defenders. Since Thompson is not an elite MVP player he could not make the Cavs pay for leaving him open. So this is another validation for Curry winning the MVP because when you take him out of the game his team can't win, unlike other teams.

Now let's move to center. The Warriors have a center that has scored 85 points in the entire 2015 playoffs (that's 16 games) so the Cavs let whoever is playing center cheat up to keep Curry from driving out of his double teams.

Now as you can imagine......who am I kidding? Of course you can't so I'll have to explain this too. When you're having three defenders on a basketball court try to stop you anytime you get the ball you'll try to shoot anytime you're open and that leads to a poor shooting percentage because you're rushing your shot.

This is what happens to elite players like Curry. Jordan lived it in the playoffs and so did LeBron. This is nothing new to anyone who has ever watched a basketball game in their life.

Just remember this. No matter how these finals end a player you hate will be crowned champion. Kobe will still be old, and Harden wont be the MVP. And that makes everyone's day in here just a little bit better.

Jaysonguy! Look I didn't digest everything you wrote because you aren't listening to the FACTS. Curry went 0 for 8 when Dellededova guarded him and Curry went 1 for 9 when nobody was within 4 feet from him. So it doesn't matter if he was doubled or if he was cold, the fact is that he did not shoot well BOTH double teamed and when he was OPEN. Choking is choking. Stop making excuses. 1 for 9 while being wide open has nothing to do with double teams and if Curry truly were a star, he would be able to adjust, but he's too small and feeble. He AIR BALLED the 3 pointer at the end and made Dellededova look like GOD. Just stop making excuses.

#15 Posted by thehig1 (6701 posts) -

I don't watch basketball, but I'll assume Jasonguy is right what he says doesn't seem as emotional based, MDK seems like he just dislikes Curry

#16 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (16806 posts) -

So great to see an Aussie mixing it up with the big shots of the NBA... very cool to see!

#17 Posted by Chutebox (43843 posts) -

@thehig1 said:

I don't watch basketball, but I'll assume Jasonguy is right what he says doesn't seem as emotional based, MDK seems like he just dislikes Curry

Much more than that, but I gather you can figure it out from all of his posts that make zero sense.

#18 Posted by thehig1 (6701 posts) -

@Chutebox said:
@thehig1 said:

Much more than that, but I gather you can figure it out from all of his posts that make zero sense.

I sure can, MDK posts are just making me like curry :D

I think hes underrated

#19 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:

So great to see an Aussie mixing it up with the big shots of the NBA... very cool to see!

DELLAVADOVA DELLMATIC DELLI D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most inspirational Aussie of all time!!!!!!!!!

#20 Posted by GTR12 (13152 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:

There's lots of Aussies already lol, Mills, Bogut are good already.

#22 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (16806 posts) -

@mdk12345 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

DELLAVADOVA DELLMATIC DELLI D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most inspirational Aussie of all time!!!!!!!!!

I take it you're a fan? Haha.

@GTR12 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

There's lots of Aussies already lol, Mills, Bogut are good already.

Yeah true... but they didn't seem to make as big of a splash as Delly.

#23 Edited by GTR12 (13152 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:

True, but...

He had to get hospitalized because of cramps, HAD TO GET HOSPITALIZED.

He had no choice basically, and just cramps...lol.

He was probably nicknamed rat boy as well, cos he lived near Ballarat lol.

#24 Posted by RevanBITW (739 posts) -

@GTR12 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

True, but...

People have a bad understanding of what cramps are...

#25 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (16806 posts) -

@GTR12 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

True, but...

You been drinking? Haha.

#26 Posted by GTR12 (13152 posts) -

@RevanBITW said:

People have a bad understanding of what cramps are...

Not really;

nounplural noun: cramps

1. 1. painful involuntary contraction of a muscle or muscles, typically caused by fatigue or strain.

Woop-de-doo, a painful contraction of muscles, its not torn or anything, its just contracting on its own, everyone has had cramps.

@hrt_rulz01 said:

You been drinking? Haha.

Nope, I just lived near him.

#27 Posted by RevanBITW (739 posts) -

@GTR12: Yes, and severe cramps can be a consequence of dehydration. Hence the hospitalization. There's no way these were the normal cramps everybody gets.

#28 Posted by GTR12 (13152 posts) -

@RevanBITW:

So we can agree on that someone is a moron here right? Him for not drinking water and staying hydrated, or the Cleveland doctor or PR person for calling it cramps when it clearly wasn't cramps.

Or... a 3rd possibility that he is a pansy "owww this hurts from doing 30-45 mins of work" (I think thats how long they play or are on-court, I'm not sure exactly)

#29 Posted by RevanBITW (739 posts) -

@GTR12 said:

@RevanBITW:

So we can agree on that someone is a moron here right? Him for not drinking water and staying hydrated, or the Cleveland doctor or PR person for calling it cramps when it clearly wasn't cramps.

Or... a 3rd possibility that he is a pansy "owww this hurts from doing 30-45 mins of work" (I think thats how long they play or are on-court, I'm not sure exactly)

His body clearly isn't used to play those kind of minutes. That's why.

#30 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

Check out article... http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/andre-iguodala-nba-finals-mvp-odds-steph-curry-lebron-james

Andre Iguodala is the favorite to win Finals MVP if the Warriors win. Do you not see how overrated Curry is guys? Curry isn't doing ANYTHING. It's Iggy that is playing defense and getting them consistent buckets. Curry all he does is jack up some 3 pointers. Like he literally is the most overrated player ever. But see the media will never knock him because he's a pretty boy.

#31 Posted by RevanBITW (739 posts) -

@mdk12345 said:

Check out article... http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/andre-iguodala-nba-finals-mvp-odds-steph-curry-lebron-james

Andre Iguodala is the favorite to win Finals MVP if the Warriors win. Do you not see how overrated Curry is guys? Curry isn't doing ANYTHING. It's Iggy that is playing defense and getting them consistent buckets. Curry all he does is jack up some 3 pointers. Like he literally is the most overrated player ever. But see the media will never knock him because he's a pretty boy.

You literally have nothing to say except that the 2 best players in the world are overrated and are chokers. Get a life.

#32 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@RevanBITW said:
@mdk12345 said:

You literally have nothing to say except that the 2 best players in the world are overrated and are chokers. Get a life.

I don't even think Curry is a top 15 player. Lebron is the best flopper in the world, I know that.

#33 Posted by RevanBITW (739 posts) -

@mdk12345 said:
@RevanBITW said:
@mdk12345 said:

I don't even think Curry is a top 15 player. Lebron is the best flopper in the world, I know that.

Why do you even watch basketball?

#34 Edited by GTR12 (13152 posts) -

@RevanBITW said:

Why do you even watch basketball?

He doesnt, obviously.

#35 Posted by jedikevin2 (5263 posts) -

If Curry drops Daggers on them like he did in game 5 then its game over for Cavs. I got Cavs by 3 tonight.. Illuminati speaking...

#36 Posted by BattleSpectre (7989 posts) -

#Iggy - BEAST!

#37 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (18151 posts) -

I think it's time for you to start embracing Steph Curry :P

#38 Posted by MDK12345 (2528 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:

He didn't even get MVP over Iguodala, a guy who didn't even start in the season one game! Hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahah that LOOKS REALLY BAD..... OK I Gotta stop! Too funny!!!!!!!

#39 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

I don't think the players give two fucks who the NBA Finals MVP is. They just want that Larry O'Brien trophy. It only exemplifies how deep the Warriors are as a team.

#40 Posted by RevanBITW (739 posts) -

@mdk12345 said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

He didn't even get MVP over Iguodala, a guy who didn't even start in the season one game! Hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahah that LOOKS REALLY BAD..... OK I Gotta stop! Too funny!!!!!!!

The Cavs double teamed Curry the entire series. So the smart play was to differ. What made their offense look congested at times was Green all of a sudden being scared of taking open 3 pointers and Klay Thompson disappearing in most games of the series.

#41 Posted by Chutebox (43843 posts) -

Why are you guys still bothering with that nut job?

#42 Edited by FireEmblem_Man (18151 posts) -
@Chutebox said:

Why are you guys still bothering with that nut job?

Because it's fun to troll the troll ;)

#43 Posted by TrustyGamer (233 posts) -

I don't watch basketball and just remember reading about how Lebron's dick popped out of his pantaloons. Prettay intredasting..

Avatar image for deactivated-5a726f07c989c
#44 Posted by deactivated-5a726f07c989c (248 posts) -

did not find him overrated

#45 Posted by the_bi99man (11244 posts) -

Ha. Ha ha. Hahahahaha.