Jose Mourinho Has Left Chelsea

This topic is locked from further discussion.

numismatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 numismatic
Member since 2005 • 775 Posts
wow, like many football fans know on this board I am not particularly attached to any team and I enjoy a good match. Having said that I can't help but feel a pang of loss for the Man the brought chelsea into championship contenders on a regular basis and the man responsible for getting them bundles of silverware with the Help of Roman's money. As a football fan I can't help but feel if Mourinho leaves the EPL, which looks like he will do, that the apark of controversy, talking points, and great quotes he brought will be sorely missed. Not to mention his era at Chelsea was one which saw several clubs ramp up the quality of their teams in order to better compete against the emerging super team that is chelsea. I wish him all the best of luck and I hope that Roman will realize in the future not to tamper with his managers if they've proven themselves loyal and competent. There is no doubt that the decision to buy Sheva and Ballack were all Roman's alone.
GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#2 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

So who do they actually think will make their club better? I saw this coming a long time ago, but it makes absolutely no sense to fire a manager that has done so well.

I wonder where he'll go now. Maybe to the Portugal national team (wishful thinking) now that Scolari is in hot water.

Gods_Son23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Gods_Son23
Member since 2006 • 226 Posts
I was shocked when I just saw this on another site. Good news for Man Utd though this weekend. Go UTD

fordies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 fordies
Member since 2005 • 5829 Posts
This is a massive loss for Chelsea but this isnt a surprise Abramovich wanted him out and im actually surprised it didnt happen sooner.
numismatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 numismatic
Member since 2005 • 775 Posts
I wouldn't have been surprised if it happened at the tail end of last season or better yet even before the new season kicked off. Itis still early in the season and while Chelsea has been struggling so are the title defenders Man U. Their result has hardly been inspiring yet other than muppet fans spilling diarrhic nonsense no one sensible was calling for the sack of the managers early in the season. From bad news to good news, with this news the title race for the premiership has been blown wide open, a destablized chelsea and a sputtering Man U means that Liverpool and Arsenal look the part of genuine title contenders rather than settling for third or fourth. Cesc has been massive this season and Arsenal have finally got the cutting edge about them, Liverpool are playing great as well but already the draw the portsmouth and Porto has seen fans calling out the manager on his rotation policy.
Ryzcvk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ryzcvk
Member since 2005 • 71 Posts

Knew this was going to happen ever since Ballack & Sheva weren't performing up to the amount of price Chelsea had paid for them which of course started the feud between Abramovich and Mourinho. IMO Abramovich should have seriously think twice about sacking Mourinho. I mean before Mourinho , Chelsea weren't even doing so well in the league. Definitely a great loss for Chelsea. I would like to see what happens to the rest of the team now and how they're going to perform for this Sunday's game against Man Utd without Mourinho. Does this mean players like Lampard , John Terry or Drogba would leave the team since Mourinho left ?

- яи.
Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

i was extremely shocked as this happened when i was out of town ( and away from internet ). it brought about a thousand feelings in my heart....yet in the end, a sense of loss is all that's left. I've always liked this guy, in spite of his distasteful grumbling from time to time. to me, he was oneof the rare fewinspiring iconsneeded byevery football team -- and indeedhis exit "could spark exodus"( quoted from BBC ) inChelsea squad, seeing ashow the backbone playersof the team were deeply attached to his command and personality.I could onlyforsee the worst for Chelsea's future.

thank you, Mourinho.in missing you, i know i've joined suchwonderful players as Drogba, Lampard, and Terry as a witnessto all the good times and goodgames you've conjured. YouARE indeed the special one, Mourinho....see you around, and all the best. :)

PS. As much as i like Mourinho, i must admit thateven beforehe took over Chelsea, the resurgence of the team was already well underway. Chelsea was the runner up and reachedsemi finals in the Champions League.

real_nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 real_nimrod
Member since 2004 • 852 Posts

What i'll miss - entertaining interviews, the knowledge that england had yet another team that could stand toe to toe with europe's big boys (who'd have thought 5 years ago barca and chelsea would be massive rivals). Mourinho is like benitez but replacing with the beard with some charisma...

What i won't - boring football, sometimes the moaning gets a bit annoying, as long as Mourinho is in charge chelsea were likely ro win some silverware - less for my team:P

Unfortunatly the guy that just replaced jose played some of THE most football when he managed israel...

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
This is quite the bad news for Chelsea fans