How will the Cavs do in the playoffs?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts

Personally I think with Shaq injured they can't beat the Magic. He is coming back for the playoffs but I think we need him for the first round so this team can build chemistry in the first series so there ready for the next rounds. Also I think Zeek coming back this March he will really help us against Howard and the Lakers.

coltsfan4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 coltsfan4ever
Member since 2006 • 2628 Posts

I got the Cavs going to the finals. Even without Shaq I really dont see any team challenging them in the East. Not even the Magic. Cavs defense and Lebron's health will be the key to getting them far in the playoffs.

MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MoonMarvel
Member since 2008 • 8249 Posts

I got the Cavs going to the finals. Even without Shaq I really dont see any team challenging them in the East. Not even the Magic. Cavs defense and Lebron's health will be the key to getting them far in the playoffs.

coltsfan4ever
You can say the same thing last year. Until proven wrong the Cavs go nowhere.
frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts
I doubt they'll go farther than the Eastern Conference Finals. I just don't think they're that good especially in the clutch.
wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 wildcat2000
Member since 2006 • 4498 Posts

Well my prediction is that they will loose to the Magic without Shaq. He is coming back though and the Playoffs are still a little while from now.

I think either the Magic or Cavs will make it to the Finals.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#7 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
[QUOTE="Ugalde-"][QUOTE="MoonMarvel"][QUOTE="coltsfan4ever"]

Lol. That goes for every team. This is a prediction thread. If you don't want to read peoples predictions don't come in.

QFT. Unfortunately for you TC, you accidently created a "Lets bash Lebron James" thread.
Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"][QUOTE="coltsfan4ever"]

Ugalde-

Lol. That goes for every team. This is a prediction thread. If you don't want to read peoples predictions don't come in.

This board is anti-Cavs/Lebron, don't try and discuss anything relating to them on here.
MURDA_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MURDA_B
Member since 2008 • 2879 Posts

the cavs will be in the finals and beat denver in 5

MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MoonMarvel

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"][QUOTE="coltsfan4ever"]

Ugalde-

I'll come in any thread I want, if you dont want people expressing a view different from yours dont make the thread. And that was a predicition. :roll:

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ugalde-

[QUOTE="Ugalde-"][QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]You can say the same thing last year. Until proven wrong the Cavs go nowhere.MoonMarvel

I'll come in any thread I want, if you dont want people expressing a view different from yours dont make the thread. And that was a predicition. :roll:

Of course until proven they haven't gone anywhere. Same for a lot of teams. You can say you don't think there going anywhere but give a better reason than "Until Proven".
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Choke in the ECF.
MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MoonMarvel
[QUOTE="Ugalde-"][QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]

Lol. That goes for every team. This is a prediction thread. If you don't want to read peoples predictions don't come in.Ugalde-

Of course until proven they haven't gone anywhere. Same for a lot of teams. You can say you don't think there going anywhere but give a better reason than "Until Proven".

That wasnt a reason, the until proven was a statement saying I wont change my mind until I am proven wrong. I wont believe they will go anywhere until they do, the reason for me thinking that are different.
ZombiefiedZomB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ZombiefiedZomB
Member since 2010 • 1746 Posts
Cavs lose to the Celtics in the Eastern Finals.
gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gugler990
Member since 2010 • 2009 Posts

Cavaliers all the way

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ugalde-

[QUOTE="Ugalde-"][QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]I'll come in any thread I want, if you dont want people expressing a view different from yours dont make the thread. And that was a predicition. :roll:

MoonMarvel

That wasnt a reason, the until proven was a statement saying I wont change my mind until I am proven wrong. I wont believe they will go anywhere until they do, the reason for me thinking that are different.

I don't mind you making that prediction. It more bugged me that you quoted someone else's prediction and then didn't say a reason why you thought it was wrong.

jb_22vols

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jb_22vols
Member since 2005 • 949 Posts
NBA Champions.
MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MoonMarvel

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"][QUOTE="Ugalde-"] Of course until proven they haven't gone anywhere. Same for a lot of teams. You can say you don't think there going anywhere but give a better reason than "Until Proven".Ugalde-

I don't mind you making that prediction. It more bugged me that you quoted someone else's prediction and then didn't say a reason why you thought it was wrong.

Like I am the only person to make a bad prediction about the Cavs in here.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
This is like getting on the MAnning hype train, how did that end? Even he had a ring already though................there was at least a little reason to believe he could come through.
King_James6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 King_James6
Member since 2010 • 935 Posts
See what everyone thinks is Shaq is old and he can't play... But Think out it. When the suns Sat him a game or two then put him in he was doing amazing for a couple games.. And for some reason they stopped doing that. Didn't he have like 45 points last year... Thats pretty good If I have anything to say about. The most important thing is LeBron.. Obviously. So if LeBron sucks it up the cavs could be out in the first round.. BUT I don't think that is going to happen. In my opinion Cavs make in to the Finials.
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

Depends if LBJ's teammates are once again no shows. I still like the Magic in 7, but we shall see. Denver has a good chance of beating the Cavs in the finals or the Lakers too, but they are a wildcard until the playoffs because they are very inconsitent in the regular season, relatively speaking.

King_James6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 King_James6
Member since 2010 • 935 Posts

Depends if LBJ's teammates are once again no shows. I still like the Magic in 7, but we shall see. Denver has a good chance of beating the Cavs in the finals or the Lakers too, but they are a wildcard until the playoffs because they are very inconsistent in the regular season, relatively speaking.

Fizzman
I don't get what you mean about inconsistent regular Season.. They are 51-15.. I don't see how that is Inconsistent.
Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Ugalde-
[QUOTE="Ugalde-"]

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]That wasnt a reason, the until proven was a statement saying I wont change my mind until I am proven wrong. I wont believe they will go anywhere until they do, the reason for me thinking that are different. MoonMarvel

Nope you were the only person to quote someone else's prediction and made it seem like you were saying it was wrong.
MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MoonMarvel

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"][QUOTE="Ugalde-"] I don't mind you making that prediction. It more bugged me that you quoted someone else's prediction and then didn't say a reason why you thought it was wrong.

Ugalde-

Nope you were the only person to quote someone else's prediction and made it seem like you were saying it was wrong.

So quoting you means that I am saying you were wrong....Even though I never said it was....Gotch ya.

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ugalde-

[QUOTE="Ugalde-"][QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]Like I am the only person to make a bad prediction about the Cavs in here.MoonMarvel

So quoting you means that I am saying you were wrong....Even though I never said it was....Gotch ya.

I was talking about when you quoted coltsfan. I don't care enough anymore to keep arguing.
M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 M_1_A_M_I
Member since 2010 • 938 Posts
I think they will go to the Eastern conference finals and will lose to my Celtics :D
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Fizzman

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Depends if LBJ's teammates are once again no shows. I still like the Magic in 7, but we shall see. Denver has a good chance of beating the Cavs in the finals or the Lakers too, but they are a wildcard until the playoffs because they are very inconsistent in the regular season, relatively speaking.

King_James6

I don't get what you mean about inconsistent regular Season.. They are 51-15.. I don't see how that is Inconsistent.

I was referring to the Lakers, but my fault for not being clear in my sentence.

MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MoonMarvel
[QUOTE="Ugalde-"][QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]

Nope you were the only person to quote someone else's prediction and made it seem like you were saying it was wrong.Ugalde-

I was talking about when you quoted coltsfan. I don't care enough anymore to keep arguing.

Same logic applies. You, him or anybody. And why are you fighting with me over something that has nothing to do with you?
Stuffed_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Stuffed_Monkey
Member since 2007 • 1436 Posts

A repeat of what happened last year will occur this season. The Cavs will sweep the first series and possibly second, but will end up choking when they actually play against contenders.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts
Well, personally I only see maybe two teams in the East that can beat the Cavs: Magic and possibly the Bobcats. Personally, I think we'll see a repeat of last year with Cavs vs Magic in the ECF, but I'll say the Cavs win this time. Lebrick won't show up till the finals this year.
thaflu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: -1

#31 thaflu
Member since 2006 • 659 Posts

With Shaq, I think the Cavaliers will at least get to the NBA Finals.

Without Shaq, I think they will be eliminated by Orlando if they happen to match up. However, it will all start with Shaq's defense on Dwight Howard.

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#32 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts

With Shaq, I think the Cavaliers will at least get to the NBA Finals.

Without Shaq, I think they will be eliminated by Orlando if they happen to match up. However, it will all start with Shaq's defense on Dwight Howard.

thaflu
I'm not sure if that Orlando should be worried about defense on Howard. It's a common misconception that the Magic runs their offense through their best player, Howard. They run a run and gun type of scheme that leaves Howard out of the loop offensively. So Howard isn't the one who's going to kill them. It's guys like VC and Lewis that are gonna get 'em. And I think Orlando just matches up better as a total defense than the Cavs do. I liken the Cavs to the Lakers of 2004 when the Detroit Pistons throttled them. A team like that will never match up well with a team that can play tough, physical defense.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#33 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
The Cavs will lose in the Conference Finals to my beloved Celtics
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
Cavs lose to the Celtics in the Eastern Finals. ZombiefiedZomB
I just don't see that happening. Have you watched the Celtics play at all this year? They are not the same team as they were in the past couple of seasons. They are older and more slower to get into position on defense. No way they win more than two games against the Cavs.
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Fizzman

Celtics are horrible and are best case scenario a round 2 exit if they manage to keep the 4th seed.