He's Baaaaack!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by d12malu (1023 posts) -

Adam Jones has been reinstated by the NFL.

Im glad! Everyone should be given a 2nd chance, or 3rd, 4th, 5th...hell, who's keeping count. I think with the Cowboys getting healthy and Romo building some chemistry with Roy Williams, the Cowboys may be getting hot at just the right time. And no matter what you say, deep down inside you Cowboy haters wish Jerry Jones was your owner. There is a reason why players love Dallas, and it is b/c Jerry Jones will go to battle for you and takes care of his own. Couple fairly easy games (San Fran, Seattle) and some playoff warm-ups (NY, Pitt) should get the Cowboys ready for the playoffs, then I can guarantee no team will want to face them. Go Cowboys!!!

Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
#2 Posted by Cloud_Insurance (3279 posts) -

Adam Jones has been reinstated by the NFL.

Im glad! Everyone should be given a 2nd chance, or 3rd, 4th, 5th...hell, who's keeping count. I think with the Cowboys getting healthy and Romo building some chemistry with Roy Williams, the Cowboys may be getting hot at just the right time. And no matter what you say, deep down inside you Cowboy haters wish Jerry Jones was your owner. There is a reason why players love Dallas, and it is b/c Jerry Jones will go to battle for you and takes care of his own. Couple fairly easy games (San Fran, Seattle) and some playoff warm-ups (NY, Pitt) should get the Cowboys ready for the playoffs, then I can guarantee no team will want to face them. Go Cowboys!!!

d12malu

must be nice living in denial

#3 Posted by Robbie_IV (23299 posts) -

I bring news from =THE FUTURE=, and you'll never guess what it is.

#4 Posted by metaldude05 (978 posts) -
i don't know if he deserves this but being a cowboys fan im glad hes back. We need all the help we can get
#5 Posted by NetYankEagle (11090 posts) -
Goodell must romantically love Adam Jones
#6 Posted by cvasquez311 (962 posts) -

I bring news from =THE FUTURE=, and you'll never guess what it is.

Robbie_IV

I give him 2 weeks. This time he'll be in prison... for murder in the first.

Rolling the gambling dice NOW! Watch how it spins and rolls!

#7 Posted by AlexSays (6612 posts) -
Jones staying out of trouble is as likely as the Cowboys making the playoffs.
#8 Posted by JML897 (33134 posts) -
I hope you have the edit button ready.
#9 Posted by Gippal56 (465 posts) -
Well... I don't really want Jerry Jones as my team owner, why would I? Putting together a fantasy football team doesn't work in the actual realm of the NFL.
#10 Posted by mrgab (23329 posts) -
Amazing how tough Goodell is on tackling a QB and fines, but is soft on this dope.
#11 Posted by duxup (43443 posts) -
I think this guy has cleaned himself up.
#12 Posted by d12malu (1023 posts) -
Great...Felix Jones is done for the season. Torn ligaments in his big toe will keep him sidelined for 6 months. I'd obviously rather have Felix than Adam but being a desperate Cowboys fan, Ill take what I can get.
#13 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8399 posts) -
Does it matter? We know he is going to be found beating up some drunk guy in a strip club soon.
#15 Posted by GiantChamps10 (30 posts) -
I would never want jerry jones as my owner. Im Giants fan and nothing made me feal better then when we beat dallas in playoffs and saw jerry jones look on the sidelines. And adam jones isnt even really good anyway, also roy williams is one of the worst coverage safetys in the league
#16 Posted by freesafety13 (823 posts) -
Goodell must romantically love Adam JonesNetYankEagle
Well.....they do call him the "Packman" ;) ;)
#17 Posted by d12malu (1023 posts) -
I would never want jerry jones as my owner. Im Giants fan and nothing made me feal better then when we beat dallas in playoffs and saw jerry jones look on the sidelines. And adam jones isnt even really good anyway, also roy williams is one of the worst coverage safetys in the leagueGiantChamps10
Love how Giants fans act like they were behind their team all the time. I still remember Manning getting trashed by every fan and newspaper, Tom Coughlin was about to be sent packing, and even ex-players like Barber were saying how the Giants are a dysfunctional team. Giants fans lol. Also, Im talking about Roy Williams the receiver.
#18 Posted by GiantChamps10 (30 posts) -

[QUOTE="GiantChamps10"]I would never want jerry jones as my owner. Im Giants fan and nothing made me feal better then when we beat dallas in playoffs and saw jerry jones look on the sidelines. And adam jones isnt even really good anyway, also roy williams is one of the worst coverage safetys in the leagued12malu
Love how Giants fans act like they were behind their team all the time. I still remember Manning getting trashed by every fan and newspaper, Tom Coughlin was about to be sent packing, and even ex-players like Barber were saying how the Giants are a dysfunctional team. Giants fans lol. Also, Im talking about Roy Williams the receiver.

Barber was stupid for one, im not going to lie, i was all over coughlin because i didnt think he was doing a good job and at that time he wasnt. alot of Giants fans did want eli out but i thought that was stupid. But how about the cowboys, they bring in TO,tank johnson, and adam jones, thats just stupid

#19 Posted by freesafety13 (823 posts) -
Cowboys=All Penitentiary Team.
Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
#20 Posted by Cloud_Insurance (3279 posts) -
[QUOTE="GiantChamps10"]I would never want jerry jones as my owner. Im Giants fan and nothing made me feal better then when we beat dallas in playoffs and saw jerry jones look on the sidelines. And adam jones isnt even really good anyway, also roy williams is one of the worst coverage safetys in the leagued12malu

Yeah, I know, right? Until they got hot late last year, that team was all set to be blown up. Manning was garbage and had egg all over his face after his whole draft day demands. And everyone thought Coughlin had lost control of the team. The whole thing with Shockey and Barber. Hilarious, frigging Giants fans.
#21 Posted by mrvic87 (3881 posts) -
i don't know if he deserves this but being a cowboys fan im glad hes back. We need all the help we can get metaldude05
He's not even that great! He's no Darrell Green, Deion Sanders, or Champ Bailey. I don't see what the big deal is with this guy. He has one great year in Tennessee then all of a sudden he's this superstar CB who gets all these chances to screw up again. You might as well bring Vick back. Bring every idiot who screwed up back and put them on the Bengals.
#22 Posted by GiantChamps10 (30 posts) -
he not very good at all
#23 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36303 posts) -
Umm..........i think it's fine, but on the next infraction they should come down on him and suspend him for a long time.
#24 Posted by indian_playa (2182 posts) -
lol, he should have stayed in wrestling, no one could touch him in the ring (literally, it was in his contract :lol:.)