Canadiens vs Flyers series [ROUND 2]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts

So the Montreal vs Philadelphia series has begun today with a really not-so easy win from the Canadiens. I wasn't there for most of the match but I did get some info about what happened during it. So let's use that thread to discuss that specific series. Who do you think will win? Who's the best player? What's your favourite moment during the series? Let it all out! I'll try to update that thread with the scores and will link them to video highlights that will be available in my profile.

Montreal Canadiens vs Philadelphia Flyers

Game 1 Flyers @ Canadiens: MTL 4-3 PHI

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 SHUTupNrocK8
Member since 2006 • 18346 Posts
What I meant was, the War room is in Toronto, they view the instant replays. The Tornoto War room instant replayed the Washington goal on the Flyers. They're the ones who determine the goal or not. And the Refs just suck, the Richards hit was clean, he got the Canadian with his sholder.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lebanese_boy

What I meant was, the War room is in Toronto, they view the instant replays. The Tornoto War room instant replayed the Washington goal on the Flyers. They're the ones who determine the goal or not. And the Refs just suck, the Richards hit was clean, he got the Canadian with his sholder.SHUTupNrocK8

Oh you mean the guy who hit Kovalev? Yeah that's questionable but the Flyers didn't so much play clean during the 3rd period and the they made some stuff that the referree didn't even see so I wouldn't complain.

They were bound to have a penalty.

D3monchicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 D3monchicken
Member since 2005 • 1270 Posts

[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]What I meant was, the War room is in Toronto, they view the instant replays. The Tornoto War room instant replayed the Washington goal on the Flyers. They're the ones who determine the goal or not. And the Refs just suck, the Richards hit was clean, he got the Canadian with his sholder.lebanese_boy

Oh you mean the guy who hit Kovalev? Yeah that's questionable but the Flyers didn't so much play clean during the 3rd period and the they made some stuff that the referree didn't even see so I wouldn't complain.

They were bound to have a penalty.

Oh don't give me that mumbo jumbo. In every game there are things that the refs didn't see, but in this game specifically the things that did see and ruled POORLY on caused a canadiens win, no matter how you look at it. It's pathetic really, especially the goal, i can understand if they didn't want to review the shoulder hit or what not but the goal is just pure bad reffing, I personally have a bad taste in my mouth after seeing a vid of the Canadiens Vs Bruins game 7 of canadiens booing the American national anthem, and now their cheating refs. (yes I know the refs probably weren't from Canada ;P I'm venting people.)

RahXephon101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 RahXephon101
Member since 2005 • 501 Posts

and yea it was pretty sad to see montreal riot after a round one series win. Persoanlly i can't watch much of montreal's games CBC is biased, an exampl showing cheap shots by the opposing team, but never by the canadians..

[Off-topic portion of post removed. -Mod]

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lebanese_boy
That was game 1 people let's just forget those crap and move on... complains won't solve anything. And I'm not saying this because my team won, I'm just bored of hearing those. Anyway this is still the very beginning of the series so we should focus on what to expect from the next match now (tommorow).

I think the Canadiens might play even better then yesterday. One thing I don't like about them is that they have a bad habit of just ''relaxing'' after they take a lead, this is why they often lose it fast. I mean look how it played with Boston; each time the Canadiens took a lead, they lost it about 5-8 minutes later.

Hopefully they'll play well better tomorrow.

[Off-topic portion of response deleted. -Mod]

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lebanese_boy
Wow good job in killing this thread, nice way to act like a bunch of 12 year olds. BTW you're BOTH reported, I'm going to contact a mod to close this thread and hopefully you'll both be moderated for your nuisance to the intended discussion.