Bears and the Buckeye in 08?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

payton88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 payton88
Member since 2007 • 55 Posts

hey guys just my luck my 2 favorite teams when to the championship game returned a kick the first 10 seconds and lost, But hey the past is the past and now i get to look forward to a new season. my question is any body have a idea of what the bears and the buckeye overall team rankings will look like in the 08 NCAA and Madden games? or any individual ranking( laurinitus, chris wells, berrian, grossman, ect will look like?) and even if they dont have the official rankings out tell me what you guys would rank them if you were making the game? this might be kind of fun lol.

I think ......

Buckeyes........

chris wells- 87 overall(he was the number one recuit last year,and tore up michigan)

james Laurinitus- 95 (he was 1st team all american middle linebacker as a sophmore after all ; )

malcom jenkins- 90 (shut down jeff semarijia in fiesta bowl and lima sweed texas and mario manningham)

Bears

Grossman- 84 (started out as a allstar ended a little ruff 23tds 20ints)

Berrian- 89 (emerged as one of the best deep threats in nfl, even wilth grossmen messing up at times)

Mark Anderson-87 (12 sacks as a rookie and didnt even start he couldnt be stopped)

what do you guys think?

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts

no ridiculous numbers for grossman he will still be around 82-86. berrian 86-90, anderson (currently starting over brown) 86-88

buckeyes i dont know so have fun with that. im just a cubs, bears, and bulls.

Mexaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Mexaman
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts

For my hometown Bears.

Grossman- Good start,badfinish (for championship team). Range: 84-88.

Berrian-Good hands and a deep threat. Range: 85-89 (could have been high had Grossman been consistent)

Anderson-A beast as rookie, bright NFL future. Range: 86-91

D.Manning-Had good rookie year. Range: 83-87

Hester- As WR very fast (fastest in game) developing hands in training camp, very elusive. Range: at least 84+

Can't help you with Buckeyes. I don't pay attention to college just Bears, Bulls and White Sox. 8)