Valkeerie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Valkeerie
Member since 2013 • 326 Posts
Following my idea that every character should have a specific Super Form that better relates to their design and history, I present to you Cretaceous Espio (Dinosaur Espio):

Espio's Super Form

Espio uses the Time Stones to go back in the evolution chain to become stronger. I know that Dinosaurs - ceratopsidae to be more precise - and chameleons aren't linked, except for the horns and head shape, but I think this re-design is just too cool to be ignored. What do you think?
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 sonicphc
Member since 2005 • 7779 Posts
It's a nice look for him. I kinda like "Triassic" (which you wrote on the paper) over "Cretaceous" as a name. What would the color scheme be?
Valkeerie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Valkeerie

It's a nice look for him. I kinda like "Triassic" (which you wrote on the paper) over "Cretaceous" as a name. What would the color scheme be?sonicphc

I agree with you, "Triassic" is a much better sounding name than "Cretaceous", even though Ceratopsidae dinosaurs belonged to the Cretaceous period. Off course liberties can be taken, kinda like when Power Rangers Dino Thunder's Red Ranger had a special form called "Triassic.

As for the colors, I'm thinking of a gradient of reds. Should look cool on him!

Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 Soniczero1993
Member since 2005 • 35070 Posts
Does Vector turn into a Spinosaurus?
Valkeerie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Valkeerie
Everything's welcome in the ideas realm ;)
BABYLON1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 BABYLON1990
Member since 2007 • 1732 Posts

i like the idea and concept, but i think the tail could be a little longer and maybe thicker. many dinos could use their tails to attack as well as their horns.

the design looks awesome. very coolÂ