kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

User Lists: 0

#1 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

Well I finally got around to it but I did 2 reviews for Sonicspot, for both Iphone games. Sonic Jump and Sonic Dash and both are really medicore. I was nice to Sonic Dash only because it was free for me but both aren't highly recommended. Like most mobile games, they're time wasters at best and I'd still rather be playing my 3DS if I want gaming on the go.

So at least we have a few more official reviews for our archive. They're on the main Sonicspot home page.

Avatar image for -SpikyBlueHero-
-SpikyBlueHero-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 -SpikyBlueHero-
Member since 2007 • 2176 Posts

I'd still rather be playing my 3DS if I want gaming on the go.kbaily

QFT.

2nd-gen Ipod Touch owner here, so no downloads for me. Guess I'm not missing out on much when it comes to iOS Sonic games nowadays thanks to the incompatibility issues. (Although the Sonic CD port was excellent.) But I'll give those reviews a read anyway. Thanks. :)

barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 barren167
Member since 2011 • 2606 Posts
shut up Barren, you're the only person in the entire universe that likes that gamekbaily
Yep, still do. :cool: EDIT: Totally forgot how to do sunglasses here, ugh...
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 sonicphc
Member since 2005 • 7779 Posts
Dangit. Now I have to review something to keep up. I'm going to have to review a second fangame... and finding a good one to review the first time was so much effort, too.
kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kbaily

Dangit. Now I have to review something to keep up. I'm going to have to review a second fangame... and finding a good one to review the first time was so much effort, too.sonicphc

For the record, here's what I know off off hand that still needs reviewed.

• Sonic Free Riders (though that involves someone actually buying a Kinect)
  • Mario and Sonic at the London Olympics (I did play a little of this with my nephew but not enough for a review)
  • Sega Superstars (Eyetoy game)
  • Sonic the Fighters (Spikey didn't you keep saying you were going to do this one)

Then of course there's various ports not covered in initial reviews or free fan made games like Sonic Arena.

Hey Spikey, long time no see. I thought you were going to try to out tourture me by playing Sonic Schoolhouse and the Pico games. Come on I was willing to endure Sonic 06, the entire Game Gear library and Sonic X for this site. Those two Iphone games seemed like nothing after that.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#6 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111406 Posts

I should revie- oh wait... 

I'll read your reviews once I have time, so soon. I like reading your reviews for Sonic games. 

sonictrainer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 sonictrainer
Member since 2008 • 15187 Posts
I'll do Review Boxes for them during this week.
Avatar image for -SpikyBlueHero-
-SpikyBlueHero-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 -SpikyBlueHero-
Member since 2007 • 2176 Posts

[QUOTE="sonicphc"]Dangit. Now I have to review something to keep up. I'm going to have to review a second fangame... and finding a good one to review the first time was so much effort, too.kbaily

For the record, here's what I know off off hand that still needs reviewed.

• Sonic Free Riders (though that involves someone actually buying a Kinect)
  • Mario and Sonic at the London Olympics (I did play a little of this with my nephew but not enough for a review)
  • Sega Superstars (Eyetoy game)
  • Sonic the Fighters (Spikey didn't you keep saying you were going to do this one)

Then of course there's various ports not covered in initial reviews or free fan made games like Sonic Arena.

Hey Spikey, long time no see. I thought you were going to try to out tourture me by playing Sonic Schoolhouse and the Pico games. Come on I was willing to endure Sonic 06, the entire Game Gear library and Sonic X for this site. Those two Iphone games seemed like nothing after that.

:lol: Oh, I've played those Pico games alright, just never got around to posting the reviews for them. Sonic's Schoolhouse didn't like my old PC, so I haven't spent much time with that one, thankfully. They're all terrible, though. Take my word for it. Seriously. ;)

Man, I'm not sure why I never added my Sonic Championship review to the archive back in the day, since it was finished 5+ years ago. I actually posted it as a GameSpot user review, but never got around to posting it here. :? Welp, if you or someone else wants to archive it, go right ahead. I gave it a 7.5, and honestly, I still feel comfortable with that score to this day. I really don't get where all the hate comes from.

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kbaily

Spikey's review of Sonic the Fighters is posted now and added to our archive which might give you something to tide you over until the announcement of Sonic in the next Smash Bros.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/read_article.php?topic_id=29411524&union_id=4363