Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Blazepanzer24
Member since 2018 • 437 Posts

So back in August, I bought 2 SNES consoles from a guy at a yard sale. Granted, mostly of his wares looked like total garbage condition wise, but I was willing to chance it since he offered me these two consoles, a SNES controller, a N64 controller, and a NES for $7.

So when I tied the consoles at home, the NES console started up just fine, but the two SNES consoles didn't. I bought a new charger and same thing, no power light, no display. So I abandoned them until last monday, when I decided to just randomly test them again and they work! Except one has no display but the other works perfectly, aside from the controller's left directional button being a bit gimped.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to have a working SNES console now, but I am curious as to why they started working just now. I been playing Super Mario World since it began working, I'd say I've played five hours worth just to test it. And so far it's still working perfectly so I don't expect it'll just quit on me anytime soon. I'm going to wait until next month to buy any new games for it, just in case.

What do you think, is there a reason they just suddenly started working?

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

Depends where you live, but summer has humidity which can mess with your SNES. Now it’s cooler and less humid. (I am just guessing)