nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

After the 80's, Pac-Man really hasn't had the impact it once had, but that said, you can still find some good games with who could be thought to be Namco's mascot.

And, after recently picked up Ms. Pac-Man's Maze Madness (N64) at a Gaming Con (after CGR's review of the Dreamcast version helped show my interest), 100% achieving Pac-Man Championship DX on Steam, and picking up (but not played yet) the GameCube exclusive Pac-Man Vs/Pac-Man World 2 bundle, I wonder. What do you think are good post-80's Pac-Man games?

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7247 Posts

I've only played Pac-Man Vs, which is great; and Pac-Man World 2, which is pretty good. I've heard Pac-Man World 1 is the best of that series, but haven't played it myself.

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts

Championship DX for sure, and the sequel while not as good is still fun. I recall what I played of World games being decent, I should go back and atleast beat the first one.

pook99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By pook99
Member since 2014 • 915 Posts

I enjoyed all 3 pac man world games and I also had a lot of fun with pac man and the ghostly adventures. I hear pac man dx is really good also but I have not tried it.

butterburp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By butterburp
Member since 2017 • 16 Posts

In the mid-2000's, someone by the name of Bernard Lepretre made a simple Pacman game for PC, where you could make your own mazes. It was more of a time waster than a serious Pacman clone, but I liked it and spent many hours on it. I'm sorry I can't locate it except on very spammy-looking sites, but maybe you'll have better luck than I did. It doesn't seem to be archived on the wayback machine.