devilsix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 devilsix
Member since 2022 • 2 Posts

Hello. I am looking for a game that Me and My friends used to play in school around year 2005-2006. I cannot remember much about the game other then it was alot of fun. Im gonna list all the things i can remember and i hope someone maybe knows what i am talking about.

It was a cartoonish graphic on it if i remember correctly. It was a fighting game where i think it was 5(?) on each team. My team came in on the screen from the left side and computer team came in on the other side. The characters was small people i think 😂 something tells me that there was some kind of team Colors, red and blue maybe?

And we were fighting with both fire and frost abilities. Maybe other abilities also? I remember one attack where ice came up from the ground.

When we defeated one wave we could run out of screen to the right and continue on the next lever with next wave :) We was atleast 3 people playing on the same keybord :)

I remember one level only, it looked like inside a castle with pillars on the side and maybe red carpet in tHe middle.