Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By andrewp1235
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts
pes 2015 ucl
pes 2015 ucl

Hey, come discuss what do you think about Pro Evolution Soccer 2015, new game modes are coming like myClub, roles control, other news and game will be as next-gen for Xbox one and Playstation 4.

Will you buy and play ? :)

sorabh_lahm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sorabh_lahm

Hey there !!! I hv pre ordered pes 15 as everyone knows that barclays premier league, bundesliga and many other leagues are not licensed in pes from past many years. I hv played pes 11,12,13,14 in a pirated version from torrent and to get bpl bundesliga and many other players etc etc.. as i had downloaded data packs and patches for those pirated version but for the first time im purchasing original cd for pro evolution. So i need ask that for the original cd do i hv to download all the patch and data pack to get licensed team clubs,jersey and players??? or else i wil get official update from konami for that by creating official id...??

jknifeza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3 jknifeza
Member since 2012 • 28 Posts

@sorabh_lahm: like pes2014 you will get updates for the game,which konami will provide,however those updates will not include the Barclays premier league teams or any other teams that do not have the official licence from them,the only way to get them is to download the created ones form gamers and load it onto your system to give the game the more authentic feel.

sorabh_lahm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sorabh_lahm

@jknifeza: that mean i hv to download the separate data pack and patch for some missing leagues and jersey and players.... or nly patch??

jknifeza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#5 jknifeza
Member since 2012 • 28 Posts

@sorabh_lahm: it depends what they have in the patch,it might updated transfers jerseys and leagues possibly,but you will not get anything that has not be licensed through Konami for the game,for that you would have to look for modding patches.

sorabh_lahm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sorabh_lahm

@jknifeza: hmm thanks alot...!!! It is so disappointing to see after hving such nice graphics and all in the game they dont hv a proper licence for making the game..!!! PES 14 was such a big disappointment ..!!! Wen i came to knoe even popular stadiums and clubs missing from the game such as Camp nou, BVB and specially EPL teams like chelsea, arsenal, city and many more. Im just buying this game because PES 15 has been awarded for Best Sports Game award :p ....!!! Is it really worth buying??

sorabh_lahm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sorabh_lahm

and secondly will pes 15 will have all the same features in pc which has been given to xbox one and ps4 ?? i mean those new features which are shown on trailers and next gen e3 game review of environment,crowd support and rainfalls???