Would Biden be labelled a racist if he was a Republican?

• 53 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@zaryia said:
@r-gamer said:

@zaryia: Redherring!

You specifically said Wellfare queens

I was talking about all federal assistance, that was my mistake for using that term loosely. You're right I should have been more clear, and specifically stated by welfare I meant all assistance (as the GOP sometimes does). But I DID clear that up.

I just wish Red States would start giving their fair share one day. It's doubtful though, their economies and taxation simply can't allow that.

So is michigan a red or blue state? How about virginia? Ohio? Pennsylvania?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

It's so disappointing that Biden is the nominee. It really is a choice between a douche and a turd and we're in strife for another 4 years regardless.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@sonicare said:
@zaryia said:
@r-gamer said:

@zaryia: Redherring!

You specifically said Wellfare queens

I was talking about all federal assistance, that was my mistake for using that term loosely. You're right I should have been more clear, and specifically stated by welfare I meant all assistance (as the GOP sometimes does). But I DID clear that up.

I just wish Red States would start giving their fair share one day. It's doubtful though, their economies and taxation simply can't allow that.

So is michigan a red or blue state? How about virginia? Ohio? Pennsylvania?

On average. Red States are the takers, Blue are the makers. Ofcourse there are outliers though. This is outlined in the AP Fact Check.