I mean at this point, it is clear that the left is just hating on Trump just for the sake of hating. Let's take a look at everything he and his administration has accomplished:
- One of the lowest unemployment rates in decades (currently around a 3.9%)
- Lowest black unemployment rate in the history of America
- Largest tax cut in history
- Korean war between North and South is finally over
- Appeal of the Affordable Healthcare Act's original mandate
- ISIS has been destroyed
- Trillions of dollars coming back to the US
- Most deregulation in US history
- US manufacturing jobs are the highest they have been in years
Yet the left is trying to impeach him and the Democrat leading the charge is Maxine Waters, one of the most corrupt and racist politicians in America right now.
Why is the left still so resistant? Why won't they acknowledge all of the great things he has done for America? I think it is because they thought he was going to fail hard, but instead of failing he has actually lead a very good presidency.