Why did the RNC have a Nun on stage is Trump completely out of touch?

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

What does this have to do with America? Putting in church staff in our face it just doesn't belong in the government why it is on stage?

Now they have a African American saying "all lives matter and god wants to save us all" it's supposed to be black lives matter.

This party is not for me I realized a long time ago and its not getting any closer to accepting me into it. It's too religious its too anti-african American it's not moving forward its moving backwards. I'm done with the Republican Party until they turn things around.

I don't go to church, I don't worship anything, I don't pray, I don't want it in my face.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@ProtossRushX: you can be atheist or agnostic thats cool bro but you dont have to act so triggered by seeing a nun lol

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36039 Posts

Apparently the nun is completely out of touch....

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50551 Posts

Man, Protoss can't be in here too. Come on.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Would you prefer more trumps?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23904 Posts

Because Fundamentalists is a part of Trump's target audience. Let the RNC appeal to whoever they appeal to.

There is a reason Trump has also gone heavily after the LGBT community as of late.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

What does this have to do with America? Putting in church staff in our face it just doesn't belong in the government why it is on stage?

Now they have a African American saying "all lives matter and god wants to save us all" it's supposed to be black lives matter.

This party is not for me I realized a long time ago and its not getting any closer to accepting me into it. It's too religious its too anti-african American it's not moving forward its moving backwards. I'm done with the Republican Party until they turn things around.

I don't go to church, I don't worship anything, I don't pray, I don't want it in my face.

It's for the evangelical vote. They are extremely political and hypocritical to their root teachings, to the point where Jesus would probably be embarrassed.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic  Online

@zaryia said:
@ProtossRushX said:

It's for the evangelical vote. They are extremely political and hypocritical to their root teachings, to the point where Jesus would probably be embarrassed.

Can't say I can square the words of Jesus with the ideology of trump supporters.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

ROFL can you imagine being this triggered over a nun. ROFLMAO! It is very easy if you don't want to watch it turn it off. Again personal responsibility and it is okay for people to be religious if they so choose. Saying that those things are bad and they shouldn't be doing it is very fascist of you.

Also telling anyone minority how they should think is very racist of you also.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Zaryia

@Xabiss said:
@ProtossRushX said:

ROFL can you imagine being this triggered over a nun. ROFLMAO! It is very easy if you don't want to watch it turn it off. Again personal responsibility and it is okay for people to be religious if they so choose. Saying that those things are bad and they shouldn't be doing it is very fascist of you.

Evangelicals are super hypocrites.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Xabiss

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Funny coming from the triggered left that gets butt hurt when you just say the word Christianity. Heck this thread is a perfect example of it. The nun didn't even say anything wrong.

But you know the so called tolerant left.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zaryia

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Funny coming from the triggered left that gets butt hurt when you just say the word Christianity. Heck this thread is a perfect example of it. The nun didn't even say anything wrong.

I didn't get triggered. I just said Evangelicals are hypocrites and that's true.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44556 Posts

They were going to feed their racist base with a mom whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant drunk driver, until someone found she was a bit too pure for her own good, posting conspiracy theory bullshit about how the Jewish people were going to purge all the goy. Wonder how many back-up acts they considered before asking the nun to show up.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic  Online

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:

Some religious people are Democrats dude.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Xabiss

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:

Some religious people are Democrats dude.

Well no duh. Doesn't take away the triggered left when that word is brought up and still this thread is a perfect example of it. Just look at some of the comments.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Xabiss
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@ProtossRushX said:

I didn't get triggered. I just said Evangelicals are hypocrites and that's true.

That is not true, not all Evangelicals are hypocrites. Serious man talk about making up stats.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zaryia

@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:

That is not true, not all Evangelicals are hypocrites. Serious man talk about making up stats.

I never said all. I'm sure some aren't weirdo political extremists.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#19 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Because Trump is Lord.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Maybe Trump wanted to grab her by the....?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

I'm sure Jeffry Falwell Jr. was off screen in the corner jerking his crank during her speech.

If you've got holy people supporting the moral character of Trump and Co. then I say it's fairly certain that your religion is a scam. Then again, we've known the moral majority has been full of sh*t for decades.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#22 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

You were upset over an Army veteran who spent decades as a medical professional working in war torn regions and then did volunteer work serving the poor and refugees around the world?

Or are you upset because she is pro-life and speaking at a conference which is undoubtedly going to feature anti-abortion as a pillar of the platform?

Maybe it's time to reflect on why an accomplished and respected American like Sister Dede Byrne gets under your skin.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#23 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Yes, he is.