Who did the best at the democratic primary debates last night?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

For me, I thought Warren did. I had a low opinion of her going in, and am still nervous about some of her plans, but I thought she did a good job explaining things and seems to be one of the few with a solid plan. Was in everyone's crosshairs because she was the frontrunner, but did decent job defending herself.

As for the worst, I thought Biden looked bad. He seemed kind of senile at times. Nonsensical or rambling replies. He got asked a tough question about his son, but seemed to dodge it rather than answer it.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Hmm, an honest would say no one but Biden did not do bad.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178807 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

Say what...…..

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Say what...…..

Hmmm.

Why don´t you just come with your opinion of who did best.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Say what...…..

Hmmm.

Why don´t you just come with your opinion of who did best.

Hmmm....

Why don't your posts make sense. Seriously dude. Read that

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:

Hmmm....

Why don't your posts make sense. Seriously dude. Read that

Did you not read the topic?

If you have no opinion on who did best, don´t post.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:

Yeah and I read your post and it made no sense. Congrats.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Yeah and I read your post and it made no sense. Congrats.

Good for you.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23009 Posts

@sonicare: I didn't watch the debate (I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with the format), but generally I agree that Warren's plans are well thought out, leans on experts, and she's very good at explaining them.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Yang did the best

Personal favorite tulsi

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

I just don't have the time or energy to pay attention right now. I think I know who I'm voting for anyway, so it doesn't really matter. Plus I'd vote for a shaved monkey over Trump, so even if someone I hated won the nomination I'd still vote for them. All I saw was a clip of Amy Klobuchar, and all I can say is thank christ there's zero chance of her getting nominated.

@sonicare said:

As for the worst, I thought Biden looked bad. He seemed kind of senile at times. Nonsensical or rambling replies. He got asked a tough question about his son, but seemed to dodge it rather than answer it.

So, normal for him, then?

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

Bernie did the best, he said the things that needed to be said, he is better than all the rest on the issues, and with policy. Warren did the second best, but I still think she is too much of a scummy capitalist who will constantly consult banking exec's and the captains of industry before she even thinks about the impacts of her crappy policies on regular people.

Warren is a democratic party loyalist, which means she will never challenge her colleagues, and never listen to the people. Bernie is the opposite, so that means he will fight tooth and nail for his policies, and not give in to the republicans, or fellow dems. And Biden needs to drop out.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 theone86

@AlexKidd5000 said:

Bernie did the best, he said the things that needed to be said, he is better than all the rest on the issues, and with policy. Warren did the second best, but I still think she is too much of a scummy capitalist who will constantly consult banking exec's and the captains of industry before she even thinks about the impacts of her crappy policies on regular people.

Warren is a democratic party loyalist, which means she will never challenge her colleagues, and never listen to the people. Bernie is the opposite, so that means he will fight tooth and nail for his policies, and not give in to the republicans, or fellow dems. And Biden needs to drop out.

Meanwhile Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Beto, and Biden are all taking cheap shots at her, and Booker and Harris are more quietly putting forward policy positions that don't go as far as hers. But yeah, sure, she's a Democratic shill just because she's not THE ALL KNOWING INDEPENDENT GOD BERNIE SANDERS!!!

AlexKidd5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AlexKidd5000
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts
@theone86 said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:

Meanwhile Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Beto, and Biden are all taking cheap shots at her, and Booker and Harris are more quietly putting forward policy positions that don't go as far as hers. But yeah, sure, she's a Democratic shill just because she's not THE ALL KNOWING INDEPENDENT GOD BERNIE SANDERS!!!

And she dosen't support Medicare for all, therefore, she sucks.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 theone86

@AlexKidd5000 said:
@theone86 said:
@AlexKidd5000 said:

And she dosen't support Medicare for all, therefore, she sucks.

Ummmmm...she co-sponsored Bernie's Medicare for all bill and has said multiple times she plans to abolish private insurance.