What's the most offensive thing you've experienced?

  • 67 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

57548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

For me, it was when my significant other bought me a peloton bike for Christmas last year. What about you?

Avatar image for DEVILinIRON
DEVILinIRON

6221

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 6221 Posts

The ending of Pink Flamingos.

Avatar image for Chutebox
Chutebox

47333

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 47333 Posts

@sonicare: I laughed

Avatar image for plageus900
plageus900

3065

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

Trump's jiggling turkey-neck.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

57548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#5 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@plageus900 said:

Trump's turkey-neck jiggling when he talks.

Have you seen his cross section? That dude is majorly obese. He needs a peloton bike.

Avatar image for sancho_panzer
Sancho_Panzer

1553

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 1553 Posts

Campsite toilet near La Rochelle, 1988.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

57548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#7 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@sancho_panzer said:

Campsite toilet near La Rochelle, 1988.

I believe that has been sanctioned by the Geneva Convention.

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

789

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#8 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 789 Posts

@sonicare said:
@plageus900 said:

Trump's turkey-neck jiggling when he talks.

Have you seen his cross section? That dude is majorly obese. He needs a peloton bike.

It sounds to me like your significant other thinks the same way about you.

Avatar image for npiet1
npiet1

3576

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

Got told that my kids and I should be slaughtered for being mixed.

That's probably the worst.

Avatar image for sancho_panzer
Sancho_Panzer

1553

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 1553 Posts

@sonicare said:
@sancho_panzer said:

Campsite toilet near La Rochelle, 1988.

I believe that has been sanctioned by the Geneva Convention.

Lol. Christ, I hope so though. It's a stereotype I don't think was justified anywhere else I've been in France, but man, it was something grim: three walls of benches to squat over (or seemingly, for some folks directly on), facing each other and backing onto open gutters with zero cleaners. I'll spare the additional details but suffice it to say it's a horribly vivid memory. :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

57548

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#11 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@npiet1 said:

Got told that my kids and I should be slaughtered for being mixed.

That's probably the worst.

There's nothing wrong with being mixed. My parents followed their hearts

Avatar image for plageus900
plageus900

3065

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@sonicare: He's a disgusting, gelatinous fat-body. I want to throw up everytime I see him.

Avatar image for npiet1
npiet1

3576

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@sonicare: yeah I know, I don't really let racist bother me. They are a very tiny minority here anyway. Plus I've got all the good genetics from both sides.

Avatar image for Serraph105
Serraph105

35171

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35171 Posts

@sonicare said:

For me, it was when my significant other bought me a peloton bike for Christmas last year. What about you?

Weight can be a touchy subject for sure, in fact I'm working on getting my own weight down. That said, a long term future with someone (something I assume you want with your SO) requires two healthy people. Maybe they just want you to be around past your 60's.

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

8126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 8126 Posts

@sonicare: Lol

Avatar image for horgen
horgen

124875

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#16 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124875 Posts

@sonicare: Mixing up the forums, eh?

@Serraph105 said:
@sonicare said:

For me, it was when my significant other bought me a peloton bike for Christmas last year. What about you?

Weight can be a touchy subject for sure, in fact I'm working on getting my own weight down. That said, a long term future with someone (something I assume you want with your SO) requires two healthy people. Maybe they just want you to be around past your 60's.

Diet controls your weight. Remove roughly 250Kcal a day and you're losing about a pound a week I believe.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49247

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49247 Posts

I'm offended this is in political gamers forum and not general, but whatever.

Honestly the times I am most offended are when people disrespect other people; I like to think there's a universal, baseline respect that all humans have for each-other, and when someone voids that concept, it feels like a grand cosmic insult. Call me naive but it shocks the hell out of me, i.e. when someone steals something (especially if it's of no value, like WTF is the point?) or when a leader makes fun of the people he leads, and so on.

Also when people don't listen to me when I know what I am talking about. I hate being the "I told you so type" but when I told you to do something, you didn't do it, and now we are paying the consequences, I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

@burntbyhellfire said:
@sonicare said:
@plageus900 said:

Trump's turkey-neck jiggling when he talks.

Have you seen his cross section? That dude is majorly obese. He needs a peloton bike.

It sounds to me like your significant other thinks the same way about you.

That's offensive.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49247

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#18 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49247 Posts
@npiet1 said:

Got told that my kids and I should be slaughtered for being mixed.

That's probably the worst.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.

Did you punch that guy in the face? I'd probably do it for you if I witnessed it.

That;s harsh, wow wow wow. Can't believe someone said that to you. Where was it? US?

Avatar image for Serraph105
Serraph105

35171

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 35171 Posts

@horgen: "Remove roughly 250Kcal a day and you're losing about a pound a week I believe."

Hmm, I didn't know the math on that. Thank you, that could help a lot.

Avatar image for horgen
horgen

124875

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#20 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124875 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

@horgen: "Remove roughly 250Kcal a day and you're losing about a pound a week I believe."

Hmm, I didn't know the math on that. Thank you, that could help a lot.

IIRC it's about 3500kcal per kg or 2 pounds of body fat(I can't remember which one, as those measurement are not the same).

Avatar image for npiet1
npiet1

3576

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#21 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@npiet1 said:

Got told that my kids and I should be slaughtered for being mixed.

That's probably the worst.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.

Did you punch that guy in the face? I'd probably do it for you if I witnessed it.

That;s harsh, wow wow wow. Can't believe someone said that to you. Where was it? US?

Nah I'm Aussie. He was just walking past. I couldn't believe he said it. I was just shocked about the whole thing. Not something you really expect.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49247

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49247 Posts

@npiet1 said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@npiet1 said:

Got told that my kids and I should be slaughtered for being mixed.

That's probably the worst.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.

Did you punch that guy in the face? I'd probably do it for you if I witnessed it.

That;s harsh, wow wow wow. Can't believe someone said that to you. Where was it? US?

Nah I'm Aussie. He was just walking past. I couldn't believe he said it. I was just shocked about the whole thing. Not something you really expect.

I keep hearing Australia has a growing right-wing, bigoted, conservative movement. Sort of like the US does. This true?

Avatar image for SOedipus
SOedipus

13057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23 SOedipus  Online
Member since 2006 • 13057 Posts

I’m offended every time I’m at work when I witness irresponsibility.

Avatar image for npiet1
npiet1

3576

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@npiet1 said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@npiet1 said:

Got told that my kids and I should be slaughtered for being mixed.

That's probably the worst.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.

Did you punch that guy in the face? I'd probably do it for you if I witnessed it.

That;s harsh, wow wow wow. Can't believe someone said that to you. Where was it? US?

Nah I'm Aussie. He was just walking past. I couldn't believe he said it. I was just shocked about the whole thing. Not something you really expect.

I keep hearing Australia has a growing right-wing, bigoted, conservative movement. Sort of like the US does. This true?

No, it's very rare, it's either old people or products of racist. There are the groups of teens that think they are tough and call themselves racist, but they happen every gen and most are only in it for something to do. Most right wingers i've met aren't bigoted, maybe to the muslisms but that's something I can't comment on. Most right wingers I've meet just want people to assimilate into our culture which is understandable since our culture is very anti-PC, if you can't take a racist joke you won't do well here and it's the same with everyone even if you're white. That's not saying they cannot still have their own culture. I will disclaim I am a centrist. I do share some opinions with them.

Avatar image for Treflis
Treflis

13756

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13756 Posts

Might be the time I babysat my nephew, took him to a playground and anxious moms called the cops on me for sitting on a bench and paying attention to him.

Not gonna do that again.

Avatar image for ad1x2
ad1x2

8428

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#26 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8428 Posts

@Treflis said:

Might be the time I babysat my nephew, took him to a playground and anxious moms called the cops on me for sitting on a bench and paying attention to him.

Not gonna do that again.

Not to defend those moms if they called the cops due to some type of prejudice, but if they say your nephew there frequently and then suddenly see him being accompanied by some man they never saw before maybe they thought you were someone unrelated to him with nefarious intentions?

I'm not saying you were and I obviously don't know the whole story, but just going by what you posted that would probably be the first question I would ask. If you explained the situation and they called the cops anyway then that's a different story.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

172274

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 172274 Posts

@ad1x2 said:
@Treflis said:

Might be the time I babysat my nephew, took him to a playground and anxious moms called the cops on me for sitting on a bench and paying attention to him.

Not gonna do that again.

Not to defend those moms if they called the cops due to some type of prejudice, but if they say your nephew there frequently and then suddenly see him being accompanied by some man they never saw before maybe they thought you were someone unrelated to him with nefarious intentions?

I'm not saying you were and I obviously don't know the whole story, but just going by what you posted that would probably be the first question I would ask. If you explained the situation and they called the cops anyway then that's a different story.

Hmm....so other playground adults should you know the entire family/neighbor/friends of every child visiting? Please.

Avatar image for theone86
theone86

22669

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#28 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:
@Treflis said:

Might be the time I babysat my nephew, took him to a playground and anxious moms called the cops on me for sitting on a bench and paying attention to him.

Not gonna do that again.

Not to defend those moms if they called the cops due to some type of prejudice, but if they say your nephew there frequently and then suddenly see him being accompanied by some man they never saw before maybe they thought you were someone unrelated to him with nefarious intentions?

I'm not saying you were and I obviously don't know the whole story, but just going by what you posted that would probably be the first question I would ask. If you explained the situation and they called the cops anyway then that's a different story.

Hmm....so other playground adults should you know the entire family/neighbor/friends of every child visiting? Please.

Yeah, I'm offended by people who call the cops the instant they see something they think is suspicious rather than talking to that person to find out if their suspicions are correct.

Avatar image for Jendeh
Jendeh

285

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#29 Jendeh
Member since 2004 • 285 Posts

Someone explaining that one rape doesn't actually make a person a rapist. They believe that the "ist" implies more than one, so basically the first one should be a freebie. They didn't say freebie exactly, but that the person shouldn't have to be on the sex offenders list. Was defending a friend of theirs.

Avatar image for joebones5000
joebones5000

3222

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 joebones5000
Member since 2016 • 3222 Posts

Republicans giving me a tax cut, then me paying more under said tax cut.

Avatar image for horgen
horgen

124875

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#31 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124875 Posts

@Treflis said:

Might be the time I babysat my nephew, took him to a playground and anxious moms called the cops on me for sitting on a bench and paying attention to him.

Not gonna do that again.

Where did this happen? If I might ask. Like in the city or out in the countryside?

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

3296

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#32 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts

Nothing- only weaklings get offended.

Avatar image for Treflis
Treflis

13756

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#33  Edited By Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13756 Posts

@horgen said:
@Treflis said:

Might be the time I babysat my nephew, took him to a playground and anxious moms called the cops on me for sitting on a bench and paying attention to him.

Not gonna do that again.

Where did this happen? If I might ask. Like in the city or out in the countryside?

A Town that's in between two larger cities here in Norway.

It was a playground I went to a lot as a kid so it's in the middle of a residential area I grew up in and is a slight walk from where I currently live.

Overall the cops did realize that it was mistake and there was nothing nefarious going on once they had a chat with me and my nephew but even so I would've figured that whoever called could've asked some questions first rather then assume the worst from the get go.

Avatar image for horgen
horgen

124875

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#35 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124875 Posts

@Treflis said:

A Town that's in between two larger cities here in Norway.

It was a playground I went to a lot as a kid so it's in the middle of a residential area I grew up in and is a slight walk from where I currently live.

Overall the cops did realize that it was mistake and there was nothing nefarious going on once they had a chat with me and my nephew but even so I would've figured that whoever called could've asked some questions first rather then assume the worst from the get go.

Glad it went well.

Whoever called could have observed more at first as well.

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

6852

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#36 warmblur  Online
Member since 2017 • 6852 Posts

Doctors telling me my health problem are in my head because they can't figure it out they can go F themselves.

Avatar image for ad1x2
ad1x2

8428

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#37 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8428 Posts

@theone86 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:
@Treflis said:

Might be the time I babysat my nephew, took him to a playground and anxious moms called the cops on me for sitting on a bench and paying attention to him.

Not gonna do that again.

Not to defend those moms if they called the cops due to some type of prejudice, but if they say your nephew there frequently and then suddenly see him being accompanied by some man they never saw before maybe they thought you were someone unrelated to him with nefarious intentions?

I'm not saying you were and I obviously don't know the whole story, but just going by what you posted that would probably be the first question I would ask. If you explained the situation and they called the cops anyway then that's a different story.

Hmm....so other playground adults should you know the entire family/neighbor/friends of every child visiting? Please.

Yeah, I'm offended by people who call the cops the instant they see something they think is suspicious rather than talking to that person to find out if their suspicions are correct.

Nothing wrong with asking the question, since context could be a contributor in why they called the cops even if the people that called them were 100% in the wrong. For example, there’s a difference between someone calling the cops because there was a kidnapping in the neighborhood a week prior and someone calling the cops because they tell their friends and family in private that people with a certain skin color or lifestyle don’t belong here.

Also LJS, depending upon the neighborhood you’re in the neighbors may actually know the entire families of the kids that go there on a regular basis. That concept may be alien to people that live in huge cities where hundreds, if not thousands of kids use the same playground every week but common to people in small towns that may have at most a dozen kids using the same playground.

Avatar image for Treflis
Treflis

13756

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13756 Posts

@ad1x2 said:
@Treflis said:

Might be the time I babysat my nephew, took him to a playground and anxious moms called the cops on me for sitting on a bench and paying attention to him.

Not gonna do that again.

Not to defend those moms if they called the cops due to some type of prejudice, but if they say your nephew there frequently and then suddenly see him being accompanied by some man they never saw before maybe they thought you were someone unrelated to him with nefarious intentions?

I'm not saying you were and I obviously don't know the whole story, but just going by what you posted that would probably be the first question I would ask. If you explained the situation and they called the cops anyway then that's a different story.

I get what you're getting at but this was the first time my nephew visited the playground since he lives quite a way from where I live, and the first time since I was a teen that I visited the place.

And had they approached me first then I'd probably still get a little annoyed but I could've at least explained that I was his uncle and was babysitting him until his father's overtime was finished some hours later. ( His mom is a nurse that works nightshifts and she had to come in earlier then normal that day.)

But in this case it seemed like some moms saw me sitting on a bench watching kids playing on a playground and their mind instantly judged me as "predator" on that basis.

And while I don't disapprove of being wary about others, It's not exactly fun to be on the receiving end even if I can sort of understand their point of view. Which is why I ain't gonna do that again and instead I'll just put on a Disney movie or something for him the next time I'm asked to babysit.

Avatar image for heathen75
HEATHEN75

1341

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#39 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1341 Posts

Meatless burgers.

Avatar image for kadin_kai
Kadin_Kai

1519

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#40 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 1519 Posts

@npiet1: Firstly everyone is mixed to some degree. Secondly, the more mixed you are the stronger your genetics!

So if someone says something like that to you, just laugh. It’s incredibly funny that they think stronger genetics is a bad thing!

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

5341

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#42 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@saltslasher said:

Honestly, in last 3 years, of all political things, what offends me the most is woke, outrage, and leftist culture. But the stem of this, isn't so much their ideas and views, but how unwilling they are to talk it over, their complete dismissal of all other opinions beyond not listening but shutting anyone down and shaming them for not sharing same views and the deep rooted view point that no information even lets them consider possibility they are wrong, and turn on deranged mental gymnastics to make their side work for them by putting up a huge delusional bubble they live in.

Some might say conservatives are so out of control they refuse to listen, but that's cause they convinced selves that they are Nazis, and anyone who shares their point of view, even if a logical human or a 3rd party, they've found a way to dismiss half the opinions in the country. When viewing right opinions, they never shy away from talking about everything, yeah they have their narratives, but they aren't as big of hypocrites, Smolett as example, or selective coverage left does.

Basically, I want to have conversations about why Ariel shouldn't be black, but I'm too racist to talk about it which blows my mind cause Disney making her black is ignorant and racist, yet called racist for talking a bout something racist. Want to talk about why Peleton bike is stupid shit ever, but too sexist/misogynist cause I'm not delusional bubble that makes me see the world in twisted way. And want to say why Supergirl should wear a skirt or judge a woman in beauty contest, but too much of an incel/loser/toxic man to talk about it, cause all women are powerful and beautiful how dare I saw a girl would look better in different hair or different clothes.

It blows my mind that conservatives are suppose to be the racist Nazis with their Hitler leader, yet progressive left are the ones policing the internet and enforcing a 4th Reich of Wokeness, inciting chaos, condoning ignorance, and otherwise radical viewpoints.

Well said, woke culture at large is what offends me the most currently

The blatant hypocrisy and outrage. The people that call people nazis who disagree with them.

These people, cant stand these weirdos

Loading Video...

Avatar image for comp_atkins
comp_atkins

36949

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#43 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 36949 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu said:

Nothing- only weaklings get offended.

Avatar image for Vaasman
Vaasman

14818

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#44  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 14818 Posts

I once saw two ladies get married and kiss in a hallmark commercial. My eyebrows caught on fire and I nearly died.

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

19589

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19589 Posts

@jeezers: "Basically, I want to have conversations about why Ariel shouldn't be black, but I'm too racist to talk about it which blows my mind cause Disney making her black is ignorant and racist, yet called racist for talking a bout something racist. Want to talk about why Peleton bike is stupid shit ever, but too sexist/misogynist cause I'm not delusional bubble that makes me see the world in twisted way. And want to say why Supergirl should wear a skirt or judge a woman in beauty contest, but too much of an incel/loser/toxic man to talk about it, cause all women are powerful and beautiful how dare I saw a girl would look better in different hair or different clothes."

You can absolutely have those conversations. Make some threads on those topics if you want. We're just not obligated to stroke our beards and agree with you.

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

5341

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#47 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@mattbbpl: you responded to the wrong person i believe

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49247

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#48 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49247 Posts

@Treflis said:
@horgen said:
@Treflis said:

Might be the time I babysat my nephew, took him to a playground and anxious moms called the cops on me for sitting on a bench and paying attention to him.

Not gonna do that again.

Where did this happen? If I might ask. Like in the city or out in the countryside?

A Town that's in between two larger cities here in Norway.

It was a playground I went to a lot as a kid so it's in the middle of a residential area I grew up in and is a slight walk from where I currently live.

Overall the cops did realize that it was mistake and there was nothing nefarious going on once they had a chat with me and my nephew but even so I would've figured that whoever called could've asked some questions first rather then assume the worst from the get go.

Not to be a dick, but it's reassuring to know that this shit happens outside of the US, too, and it's not just our batshit crazy moms that do it.

Anyway, similar thing happened to me. It sucks but it's something to laugh about later, like "Oh hey remember that time people thought I was a kidnapper or child molester? HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH!"

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49247

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#49 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49247 Posts
@Vaasman said:

I once saw two ladies get married and kiss in a hallmark commercial. My eyebrows caught on fire and I nearly died.

Thank god you are OK. Hopefully you wrote them a stern letter and got conservative groups to promote civil rights abuses.

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

19589

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#50 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19589 Posts

@jeezers said:

@mattbbpl: you responded to the wrong person i believe

I did, my apologies. It was a response to @saltslasher.