R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 811 Posts

@Nuck81: lol shes less then 1% for **** sake. Nice false equivalency.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 167380 Posts

@r-gamer said:

@Nuck81: lol shes less then 1% for **** sake. Nice false equivalency.

Still 1% is 1%. It's NOT a big deal. But I guess when you back the worst possible individual for the job you have to whine constantly about minor issues. Get over it. Anyone supporting trump has ZERO room to talk about anyone else being less than perfect.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By R-Gamer

@LJS9502_basic: Her policies are not minor issues. You're so triggered all the time you're blind to the utter lunacy of the left. Those right wing talking points you say are fear are actual policies the left wants to pass.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 LJS9502_basic  Online

@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: Her policies are not minor issues. You're so triggered all the time you're blind to the utter lunacy of the left. Those right wing talking points you say are fear are actual policies the left wants to pass.

Like I said fear. Interestingly enough they did a study and found the Republicans DO use fear for votes. Congrats on falling for it.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 R-Gamer

@LJS9502_basic: well it looks like economist are pretty scared as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/politics/taxes-elizabeth-warren-medicare-for-all.amp

Nuck81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#106 Nuck81
Member since 2005 • 7803 Posts

@r-gamer: So she has native ancestry.

You're melting down over nothing

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By R-Gamer

@Nuck81: less then 1% lmao ! And you're comparing it to people that aren't 100% Irish with shamrock tattoos... lmao!

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#108  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 13935 Posts
@r-gamer said:

@Vaasman: Please don't flap your mouth about conspiracy. That's literally all you talk about. From the concentration camps, to the supposed massive threat of white nationalism, to the impending doom coming from climate change. You guys thrive on fear and conspiracy theories, it's all you have.

And no its not just about finances it's Identity politics. That somehow the poor

" people of color"( a ridiculous term the left came up ) are somehow disenfranchised and need more legislation to help them.

It was you who brought up a wealth "conspiracy" in this talk in the first place, completely unprompted, and you want to pretend it's the other guys with conspiracies? loool. Concentration camps are a fact btw, they are in plain sight. Same with white nationalism which the FBI just classified as such, and climate change is a recognized issue by literally every country except the United States in the Paris agreements. Scientists and fact checkers all agree it is a problem. Not theories at all, they're facts, and not even really conspiracies. Not to mention none of this is even relevant to the non-points you were making before.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 5369 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@leicam6 said:

@HoolaHoopMan: An IMF report from earlier in the year: https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/fossil-fuel-subsidies-pentagon-spending-imf-report-833035/

“ The IMF found that direct and indirect subsidies for coal, oil and gas in the U.S. reached $649 billion in 2015. Pentagon spending that same year was $599 billion.”

I’m off by a bit but yeah, still wild.

That number doesn't make sense to me with respect to the federal budget though. I'd need to research a bit more since it might be tallying up local and state subsidies into the final total.

It doesn't make sense because it is a made up number. The large majority of that number is 'indirect subsidies' which is code for: not a subsidy. In this case it includes made up numbers reflecting full lifecycle costs including costs that would be associated with GHG emissions if there were a tax on said emissions sufficiently high to trade as carbon neutral offsets.

In perspective, it would be the equivalent of saying the defence costs are not $600B but more like $3 trillion if you add up all the repair costs of everything the pentagon blows up a year, victims settlements, reputational damages paid to other countries, etc.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 R-Gamer

@Vaasman:

Hahaha you just compared boarder housing to concentration camps. Sorry but untill they round up native born citizens and commit mass murder it's nothing close to a concentration camp. Then you have white nationalism which is talked about as if it's one of our largest problems but the fact of the matter is you have a better chance of being struck by lightning then being killed by a white nationalist. And then the climate change issue which you said only the US fails to acknowledge it's an issue yet we already do more then the majority of the world. Sorry most don't agree with eliminating cattle and going on a Soy diet because of cow farts lmao. You couldn't even help yourself without sounding like a deranged lunatic.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#111 texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 12957 Posts

@r-gamer said:

@Vaasman:

Hahaha you just compared boarder housing to concentration camps. Sorry but untill they round up native born citizens and commit mass murder it's nothing close to a concentration camp. Then you have white nationalism which is talked about as if it's one of our largest problems but the fact of the matter is you have a better chance of being struck by lightning then being killed by a white nationalist. And then the climate change issue which you said only the US fails to acknowledge it's an issue yet we already do more then the majority of the world. Sorry most don't agree with eliminating cattle and going on a Soy diet because of cow farts lmao. You couldn't even help yourself without sounding like a deranged lunatic.

You really do not know what a concentration camp is. Try again. They do not have to commit mass murder to be a concentration camp.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 R-Gamer

@texasgoldrush:

Webster defenition:

"a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution"

Lol sorry not even close to a concentration camp. When the forced labor or mass execution starts let me know.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 14551 Posts

@r-gamer said:

@texasgoldrush:

Webster defenition:

"a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution"

Lol sorry not even close to a concentration camp. When the forced labor or mass execution starts let me know.

Hence the word, "sometimes".

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 R-Gamer

@MirkoS77: Were they concentration camps when Obama used them? It's amazing how all of a sudden it's different now.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 LJS9502_basic  Online

@r-gamer said:

@MirkoS77: Were they concentration camps when Obama used them? It's amazing how all of a sudden it's different now.

Yes, yes it is different the now. The policies have changed.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#116 Horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 121337 Posts

Has Trump asked any foreign government to investigate Warren yet?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Vaasman

@horgen said:

Has Trump asked any foreign government to investigate Warren yet?

There is a report being buried by the main impeachment scandal that says he did. Of course, he hasn't yet had the balls to release that transcript. Probably because the implications are even less defensible than Ukraine.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/03/politics/trump-biden-call-xi-secure-server/index.html

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 R-Gamer

@LJS9502_basic:

WRONG!

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/sep/13/joe-biden/fact-checking-biden-use-cages-during-obama-adminis/

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 9876 Posts
@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic:

WRONG!

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/sep/13/joe-biden/fact-checking-biden-use-cages-during-obama-adminis/

Even your article literally states how it was different, as LJS9502 noted:

We’ve noted that Obama did not have a policy to separate families arriving illegally at the border, and that separations under Trump happened systematically as a result of his administration’s policy to prosecute all adults crossing the border illegally.

Immigration policies of Obama and Trump are very different. Trump’s administration implemented a policy that led to the separation of thousands of children from their parents. Obama did not have that policy.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 R-Gamer

@zaryia: lol nice try but he did the same thing and the left wing media even used a picture from the Obama era.

"Notably, critics of Trump’s "zero-tolerance" policy that resulted in family separations circulated a photo that purportedly showed children face down on the floor behind a chain-link enclosure during Trump’s tenure. However, the photo was from 2014 when Obama was president.

Our fact-check showed the Associated Press photo was taken in 2014 at a Customs and Border Protection facility in Nogales, Ariz. The photo was used in an Arizona Republic article centered on an influx of children arriving at the border unaccompanied by a parent or guardian"

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 9876 Posts
@r-gamer said:

@zaryia: lol nice try

I literally just quoted your own link....

We’ve noted that Obama did not have a policy to separate families arriving illegally at the border, and that separations under Trump happened systematically as a result of his administration’s policy to prosecute all adults crossing the border illegally.

Immigration policies of Obama and Trump are very different. Trump’s administration implemented a policy that led to the separation of thousands of children from their parents. Obama did not have that policy.

What did I try? The two situations are literally different according to your OWN LINK.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By MirkoS77

@r-gamer said:

You stated to let you know when mass executions and forced labor started, I assume to validate the definition? So in that respect.....no. Despite the treatment and policies at these places, I think the term concentration camps are a stretch to label our facilities in the sense that people are meaning them (the Nazis, etc).

They're not even close. Most people are applying that to Trump over Obama because he's demonized immigrants, basically calling them vermin and a plague in everything but name, whereas Obama didn't. It's not at all amazing, but perfectly reasonable.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 R-Gamer

@MirkoS77: He demonized ILLEGAL immigrants. Why is this distinction never made?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By MirkoS77

@r-gamer said:

@MirkoS77: He demonized ILLEGAL immigrants. Why is this distinction never made?

Because it's irrelevant?

Many of his followers make no distinction in exercising their prejudices against those who appear like they've immigrated here that Trump's irresponsible rhetoric has emboldened, as they hate immigrants, period.

And the worst part is, Trump doesn't even need to speak in such a manner about these people to hold a strong policy on immigration. Is it helping him achieve his goals? The great irony here is that he would have less push back against his strict immigration policies, who many view stem from bigotry, if he could simply keep his big, fat mouth shut.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 R-Gamer

@MirkoS77: I'd hate to tell you but most of his followers don't hate immigrants. They are not these evil racist bigots that the left so desperately wants to believe makes up a large portion of this country so they can continue their victim complex.

Although I do agree he would get much more done if he would just stfu. But to me personally I support him not because I love the guy but I feels hes significantly better then anyone the left has to offer.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 LJS9502_basic  Online

@r-gamer said:

@MirkoS77: I'd hate to tell you but most of his followers don't hate immigrants. They are not these evil racist bigots that the left so desperately wants to believe makes up a large portion of this country so they can continue their victim complex.

Although I do agree he would get much more done if he would just stfu. But to me personally I support him not because I love the guy but I feels hes significantly better then anyone the left has to offer.

He's a disaster and we need change. He also ignores our laws, inspires hate, divides the country, acts like a bully, and is childish. He also is eroding our alliances.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By R-Gamer

@LJS9502_basic: Sorry that just sounded like emotional drivel. Take a second and look at actual policies.

The left wants to give away over 100 trillion dollars in services and some won't even admit to you your taxes are going to go up. That's a much bigger issue then " muh feelings".

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 LJS9502_basic  Online

@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: Sorry that just sounded like emotional drivel. Take a second and look at actual policies.

The left wants to give away over 100 trillion dollars in services and some won't even admit to you your taxes are going to go up. That's a much bigger issue then " muh feelings".

I have looked at his policies. Dispassionately unlike yourself. Taxes are going to need raised. Allies are not as close as before. Tariffs are increasing costs and lowering US product. Farmers need bailouts.

It's disingenuous to mention bailouts when trump is doing that right now with farmers. Hypocritical your stance is.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 R-Gamer

@LJS9502_basic: His farmer bailouts are a drop in the bucket compared to what libs want to give away. Free medicare for all is nearly 40 trillion. That's not counting free college and repreations. So how much are you willing to let your taxes increase before you say no thanks?

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Horgen  Moderator

@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: His farmer bailouts are a drop in the bucket compared to what libs want to give away. Free medicare for all is nearly 40 trillion. That's not counting free college and repreations. So how much are you willing to let your taxes increase before you say no thanks?

Should we factor in what insurance cost(both employer and employee costs) and perhaps compare what it would cost through tax payer money to get the same amount of service?

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 R-Gamer

@horgen: Employer's should be paying for it for their employees.( as many do). It shouldn't be thrown on the tax payer. And wiping out private coverage and penalizing those who don't want to take part in it is even worse.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Horgen  Moderator

@r-gamer said:

@horgen: Employer's should be paying for it for their employees.( as many do). It shouldn't be thrown on the tax payer. And wiping out private coverage and penalizing those who don't want to take part in it is even worse.

You don't have to remove the private option, but create a better option for millions of Americans that can not afford health care in its current form.

From the employer's point of view, it's all part of compensation. If it is an extra 1000$ paid in insurance, or increased pay to employee to offset the increased tax, the expense is the same.

However most likely the burden for employers and employees will go down so both will be saving money.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By R-Gamer

@horgen: Pretty much all plans involve removing the private option. That's the main issue I have with it. They also all support decriminalization of illegal immigration. So it's basically a incentive for people to get here and receive free benefits. It's absolute lunacy. If this is a plan we plan on putting in place we should have stricter immigration policies not more lenient.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By MirkoS77

@r-gamer said:

I consistently hear this reply: 'I don't like him, but focus on his policies'.

Since when has one's character and manner of leadership become irrelevant? Policies are directly affected by those two things, of which you've just agreed with me on in stating he'd get more done in his immigration policy if he shut up, but then immediately turn around and claim LJS's points about inspiring hate (which he does towards immigrants, and as a result, creates immense push back which is self-defeating to his policy) as "emotional drivel".

Did this go over your head? Leaders don't exist in a vacuum separate from the polices they implement. Shit, the Union wouldn't even exist had Lincoln not been of incredibly strong character to see it through. If a civil war broke out under Trump's watch, the country would be torn apart, each state left throwing rocks at one another with him edging it on, with you sitting in the ruins bemoaning the nuisance of "emotional drivel".

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By R-Gamer

@MirkoS77: I'm so tired of " he inspires hate". It shows how utterly clueless the left is and why Trump came to power to begin with. You know what inspires hate? When everytime someone disagrees with you, you call them a nazi or a bigot. When the entire mainstream media all shared this weird cult like left wing agenda and anyone who spoke out against it was immediately silenced.

Trump doesn't inspire hate he is simply a reaction. Millions of Americans who were told by leftwing media, corporations and politicians to shut up and be quiet because you're a racist, bigot , Mysoginist, Xenophobe, etc etc finally wanted to elect a guy who told all those self righteous leftwing pricks to go screw themselves. Getting read of Trump isn't going to change anything other then to cause a possibly more radical right wing candidate to emerge.

Horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Horgen  Moderator

@r-gamer said:

@horgen: Pretty much all plans involve removing the private option. That's the main issue I have with it. They also all support decriminalization of illegal immigration. So it's basically a incentive for people to get here and receive free benefits. It's absolute lunacy. If this is a plan we plan on putting in place we should have stricter immigration policies not more lenient.

Plans now don't mean that is what will be in the end.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Vaasman

@r-gamer said:

@MirkoS77: I'm so tired of " he inspires hate". It shows how utterly clueless the left is and why Trump came to power to begin with. You know what inspires hate? When everytime someone disagrees with you, you call them a nazi or a bigot. When the entire mainstream media all shared this weird cult like left wing agenda and anyone who spoke out against it was immediately silenced.

Trump doesn't inspire hate he is simply a reaction. Millions of Americans who were told by leftwing media, corporations and politicians to shut up and be quiet because you're a racist, bigot , Mysoginist, Xenophobe, etc etc finally wanted to elect a guy who told all those self righteous leftwing pricks to go screw themselves. Getting read of Trump isn't going to change anything other then to cause a possibly more radical right wing candidate to emerge.

Don't just regurgitate a stock file of talking points. Intolerance of intolerance does not breed hate. Hate is a symptom of social inequality, unaddressed hardship, and poor education. This has been demonstrated countless times historically.

Trump inspires hate because he validates feeling of hatred. Instead of telling folks on TV that it's not right to hate your fellow man and the the feelings are likely externalized frustration en masse, he says hate groups are very fine people. He writes orders that directly harm specific communities. He tells people that immigrants are all rapists, druglords, and murderers. Meanwhile behind the orange spray paint, the GOP has been propagating education cuts, assistance cuts, and the largest economic inequality since the census started recording it, while pointing the finger in every direction but their own.

joebones5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 joebones5000
Member since 2016 • 2800 Posts

@r-gamer said:

Illegal immigration is not a criminal offense. It is also against federal law for illegal immigrants to receive public benefits.

Well, no wonder why you fall for right-wing propaganda so easily. You believe things that aren't true. It makes perfect sense now. Your beliefs are fueled by ignorance.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By R-Gamer

@Vaasman: accuses me of regurgitating stock file talking points then proceeds to regurgitate stock file talking points lmao!

For one he never said people people In hate groups were fine people. He was referring to people in Charlottesville that were there to oppose the removal of the statutes. Believe it or not, not everybody there was a white nationalist. And just like that the media and leftist like you immediately says he praised white nationalist. But to you some old man who lives in the south who thinks we should keep our history public is no different then a Nazi. Again hes misquoted saying all immigrants are rapist, drug dealers etc... which is something he never said. He mentioned many ILLEGAL immigrants fit that profile and he is not wrong.

Your intolerance for intolerance is a new canned slogan you came up with that has no basis in reality. If someone doesn't believe in open boarders and doesn't feel their tax dollars should pay for the benefits of illegals that's not racist. If someone doesn't believe in the existence of 50 genders thats not homophobic. And untill you can properly quote someone in the context in which they said something nobody needs to listen to you on the matter or anyone else on the left. The only thing the left has an intolerance for is logical debate and discussion and anyone who doesn't see things their way.

Meanwhile the reality of the situation is the job market is better then its ever been the median household income is higher then it's ever been and the doom and gloom scenarios that you have said will be here since 2016 have yet to come.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Vaasman

@r-gamer said:

@Vaasman: accuses me of regurgitating stock file talking points then proceeds to regurgitate stock file talking points lmao!

Your intolerance for intolerance is a new canned slogan you came up with that has no basis

Yep, Makes sense. Ya couldn't even make it through a whole post without contradicting your projection.

@r-gamer said:

Meanwhile the reality of the situation is the job market is better then its ever been the median household income is higher

Median household income is fucking worthless for gauging economic inequality, are you even serious with that? Job market aint much better, you can have a trillion jobs that pay less than 10 dollars an hour but that won't make the economy stable or inequality vanish. Income has barely increased for the lowest level workers vs the executives of companies. And none of your points even address the issue of cuts to education or aid programs for legal American citizens, ensuring safety nets and poverty escape routes do not exist. And poor education doubly leads to vulnerability in being exploited.

@r-gamer said:

If someone doesn't believe in open boarders and doesn't feel their tax dollars should pay for their benefits that's not racist. If someone doesn't believe 50 genders don't exist that's not homophobic. And untill you can properly quote someone in the context in which they said something nobody needs to listen to you on the matter or anyone on the left. The left has an intolerance for logical debate and discussion.

Of course advocating to the immediate extremes. Trying to treat people like they are people, instead of animals to cage, =/= endless open borders and all the same privileges and rights as a citizen (and yes, dehumanizing specific cultures is decidedly racist.) Only an extreme minority are attempting to advocate for their apache attack chopper identity, and they are largely ignored. This is exactly the kind of garbage propagandists spew to try and dissuade equality, as though letting LGBTQ folks have equal protection destroys society and the only logical next step is we'll advocate for NAMBLA or some shit. Come off it.

@r-gamer said:

He mentioned many ILLEGAL immigrants fit that profile and he is not wrong.

Except he is. Illegals, short of the inherent crime of living illegally in the country, have a per-capita rate of criminal behavior lower than the average citizen. Violent crimes are minimal. The idea that it's "many" is skewed nonsense based on the idea that any number >1 is "many," when really by any relative measure, it's very few.

@r-gamer said:

For one he never said people people In hate groups were fine people. He was referring to people at Charlottesville that were there to oppose the removal of the statutes. Believe it or not, not everybody there was a white nationalist. And just like that the media and leftist like you immediately says he praised white nationalist. But to you some old man who lives in the south who thinks we should keep our history public is no different then a Nazi. Again hes misquoted saying all immigrants are rapist, drug dealers etc... which is something he never said.

Ultimately I am willing to concede that I spoke in hyperbole for this point, but that doesn't change the fact that the president IS speaking highly of those who marched for a confederate statue without any caveats for the nationalists, and he deliberately only speaks of the murderers and rapists without addressing that the overwhelming majority of immigrants illegal or otherwise not that, and instead are scared and destitute and specifically escaping criminal behavior.

Not to mention this ignores the point about writing executive orders to disenfranchise key groups, such as the military transgender ban against the advice of nearly every branch, or the family separation 0 tolerance, or the Muslim travel ban.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By R-Gamer

@Vaasman: Not really sure how I contradicted anything but whatever.

Regardless income disparity is a pretty worthless stat too when it comes to the President. Why not blame those multi billion dollar companies that share all your progressive values yet still pay their employees shit?

And how should they treat illegals across the boarder? Put them in a 4 star hotel? They aren't killing them or starving them. They probably are treated better then prisoners which is ironic since they broke the law. I don't believe in dehumanizing them but I don't believe pandering to their every need either. And the LGBTQ community is ignored? What planet are you on? They are vastly over represented in all forms of entertainment. If you commit any crime against them you get the same as you would anyone else plus the severity of a hate crime added on. Speak out against anything that involves them your career is over. So what further protection do they need? They are one of the most protected classes.

As far as illegal immigrants and crime I have no issue with getting legal status to those who have committed no crime and are productive members of society. The problem is that's not enough. The left believes in these ridiculous sanctuary cities where they have protected murderer's for the sole purpose of sticking it to conservatives. Regardless the database on illegal immigrants and crime is flawed at best. Not to mention they do make up a large portion of criminal activity on the west coast so his statement wasn't wrong. Hes said multiple times he supports immigration but they need to do it Legally... what's wrong with that? And you want to talk about blowing shit out of proportion? The media acts as if white nationalism is a major threat. Lol I'd hate to tell ya but illegal immigrants murder far more people then white nationalist. So why doesn't the left have the same level of fear?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 LJS9502_basic  Online

@r-gamer said:

@Vaasman: Not really sure how I contradicted anything but whatever.

Regardless income disparity is a pretty worthless stat too when it comes to the President. Why not blame those multi billion dollar companies that share all your progressive values yet still pay their employees shit?

And how should they treat them? Put them in a 4 star hotel? They aren't killing them or starving them. They probably are treated better then prisoners which is ironic since they broke the law. I don't believe in dehumanizing them but I don't believe pandering to their every need either. And the LGBTQ community is ignored? What planet are you on? They are vastly over represented in all forms of entertainment. If you commit any crime against them you get the same as you would anyone else plus the severity of a hate crime added on. Speak out against anything that involves them your career is over. So what further protection do they need? They are one of the most protected classes.

As far as illegal immigrants and crime I have no issue with getting legal status to those who have committed no crime and are productive members of society. The problem is that's not enough. The left believes in these ridiculous sanctuary cities where they have protected murderer's for the sole purpose of sticking it to conservatives. Regardless the database on illegal immigrants and crime is flawed at best. Not to mention they do make up a large portion of criminal activity on the west coast so his statement wasn't wrong. Hes said multiple times he supports immigration but they need to do it Legally... what's wrong with that? And you want to talk about blowing shit out of proportion? The media acts as if white nationalism is a major threat. Lol I'd hate to tell ya but illegal immigrants murder far more people then white nationalist. So why doesn't the left have the same level of fear?

Income disparity is not a worthless stat when it comes to a president that gave the very wealthy a tax decrease.

Also stats don't back up your talking points about illegal immigrants. They have a much lower criminal rate than citizens. You're wrong. A Sanctuary city merely means they aren't doing the job of the federal government. And they shouldn't have to do so.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By R-Gamer

@LJS9502_basic: I received a tax cut as well and I'm not the ultra wealthy.

I also never said illegal immigrants committed more crime then regular Citizens. If your going to make an argument against me make sure you know mine. And sanctuary cities were actually stopping federal authorities from doing their job which goes well beyond not helping the federal government.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 LJS9502_basic  Online

@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: I received a tax cut as well and I'm not the ultra wealthy.

I also never said illegal immigrants committed more crime then regular Citizens. If your going to make an argument against me make sure you know mine. And sanctuary cities were actually stopping federal authorities from doing their job which goes well beyond not helping the federal government.

Then provide links for your defaming of illegal immigrants because you did said they have a higher murder rate then your precious white nationalists. They are regular citizens by the way. Are you confused with your words?

You had a temporary tax break while tariffs..which are a tax....are increasing the cost of goods. Those increases effect middle class more than the wealthy.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By R-Gamer

@LJS9502_basic:

Sure.

https://www.businessinsider.com/extremist-killings-links-right-wing-extremism-report-2019-1

White nationalist are responsible for 50 deaths in the US last year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities%3famp

From 2003 to 2009 illegal immigrants were responsible for 25k deaths. This is not a direct comparison as no organization tracks the murder rate of illegal immigrants ( gee I wonder why). But white nationalist are nowhere even close to those numbers.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 LJS9502_basic  Online

@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Sure.

https://www.businessinsider.com/extremist-killings-links-right-wing-extremism-report-2019-1

White nationalist are responsible for 50 deaths in the US last year.

That isn't the comparison I asked for...…….

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By R-Gamer

@LJS9502_basic: I wasn't finished... read my edit.

Again my argument is that although the right may over dramatize the crime from illegal immigrants it is factually far more dangerous then white nationalism.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/08/white-extremist-murders-killed-at-least-70-in-u-s-since-1995.amp

Even if you count the Oklahoma city bombing from the 90s white nationalist are nowhere near those numbers.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 LJS9502_basic  Online

@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: I wasn't finished... read my edit.

Again my argument is that although the right may over dramatize the crime from illegal immigrants it is factually far more dangerous then white nationalism.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/news-and-politics/2017/08/white-extremist-murders-killed-at-least-70-in-u-s-since-1995.amp

Even if you count the Oklahoma city bombing from the 90s white nationalist are nowhere near those numbers.

Your argument is wrong. Illegal immigrants commit less crime than citizens. Period. Also in regard to white nationalist murders they have doubled and are increasing.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 R-Gamer

@LJS9502_basic: Illegal immigrants commit more murders then white nationalist. That was my argument and it is indeed a fact. It's not even close.

The reason for my argument is the media acts as if white nationalism is a major threat yet protects illegal immigrants.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 LJS9502_basic  Online

@r-gamer said:

@LJS9502_basic: Illegal immigrants commit more murders then white nationalist. That was my argument and it is indeed a fact. It's not even close.

The reason for my argument is the media acts as if white nationalism is a major threat yet protects illegal immigrants.

White Nationalism IS a major threat and it's growing.